Mary and Henry

Story Info
Mature siblings open up to each other.
7.7k words
4.49
33.2k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thorbet
thorbet
186 Followers

'Well that's a sight I never thought I'd see!'

You know when you reach that pleasant state midway between consciousness and sleep when your thoughts seem to meander aimlessly, well that's where I was when the words ripped into me like bullets, propelling me back to reality.

'What the f.........'

I looked up to see Mary, my sister standing there with a big grin on her face.

'How the hell did you get in!?'

She jangled a small bunch of keys at me.

'Remember you asked me to water the plants while you were away last year?' She jangled the keys again.

'You might have knocked!'

'I did, several times. I could see your car was there so I guessed you might be out here............but not like this!'

What she was referring to was that I was laid out on a sunbed in the garden completely naked. The shock of her arrival had made me forget my nudity and I mentally cringed as she looked all around at the neighbouring houses.

'Is it safe to do that out here?'

'I'll put something on.'

'Oh relax Henry, don't worry about it. I'm just concerned that one of the neighbours might see you.'

I fumbled around on the grass feeling for my shorts.

'I mean it, don't worry. Honestly. I was married long enough to know what mens' bits and pieces look like.'

'I know.....but all the same.....'

'I'm just concerned that others might see you.'

'No it's quite safe just here..... and him next door is 85 and lives downstairs.' I went on as I relaxed back onto the lounger, 'I think his carer sometimes goes upstairs when she visits.'

'Doesn't that bother you?'

'If she wants to look at an old man sunning himself then that's up to her. It's probably no more than she sees from day to day anyway.'

'Yes but.......' she looked around again. 'Is it really that private just here?'

'Yes.'

'Actually I don't blame you in this weather. It's so hot.'

'Well, if nobody can see me what's the harm? I'm in my own garden and not deliberately displaying myself to anyone.'

She looked down at me then around again carefully. There was obviously something on her mind.

'Have you got another lounger?'

'Yes, in the shed. Why? Want to join me?' I laughed as I made to get up. 'I'll get it.'

'No, you stay there I'll get it.'

At 71 I was a year and few months older than Mary, and we had both lost our long term partners very close to each other. I had not long lost Jenny to a short illness when she too lost her husband in similar circumstances. There had been a lot of mutual crying on shoulders then and we had become very close and remained so. It had been a very difficult time for both of us, just over three years earlier, and we had come to depend on each other emotionally more that we realised.

We lived a couple of miles from each other and both our families had grown and fled the coop to all corners of the globe years before so regular contact was normally by phone but often by visiting each other. It was pleasant to have another person in an otherwise empty home and were were very relaxed with each other.

She came back with the lounger and laid it out next to mine then carefully looked around at all the houses nearby. From my own experience I knew they couldn't look into this part of my garden but she was careful to check, even crouching down to the level of the lounger. Standing up she looked down at me then began to take her clothes off. I was amazed. I thought she would just lay down as she was.

'Mary!'

She looked at me as she pulled down the zip at the back of her summer dress.

'Are you sure you want to do that?'

'What's good for the goose is good for the gander.' she said as she continued to disrobe.

My concern wasn't about the privacy, I was quite sure about that, it was more to do with self-control when confronted this closely with naked female flesh. It had been some time since I had been in the presence a naked woman, Jenny, and it had never failed to arouse me - visibly so. I had looked at plenty of images and videos on the internet when seeking my solo pleasures since but this was altogether different.

This was my sister and although a similar age she was a fine looking woman who had looked after herself through her life and whose figure belied her years. As her dress came off and was thrown casually over an adjacent chair her brassiere looked as if it was straining a little supporting a pair of breasts I hadn't realised were of the size they were. I don't mean massive, just generous and full and so well disguised under her normally loose clothing. She reached behind her and unclipped it and unceremoniously tossed it over the adjacent dress. She cupped her hands under them and lifted and massaged them a couple of times to ease the restraint they had just escaped. As she left them they sagged a little but nowhere near as much as some I had seen on the screen.

Glancing over at me she bent forward as she lowered her panties and stepped out of them and I was treated to the sight of her breasts hanging from her frame as she reached down. They looked so soft and inviting and settled back against her chest as she stood up again. She was definitely larger than I remember Jenny's, and her nipples were still flat against her quite wide areolae. Again quite unselfconsciously she ran her fingers through the bush of hair at her crotch, now mainly grey but with enough pepper to show what it had been like, to free it from the repression of her panties. Perfectly normal action in her own bedroom or bathroom but in front of her brother?!

I was beginning to feel rather uncomfortable and tried hard to will my penis to remain soft and may well have succeeded had she not turned to face me with her hands on her hips saying 'Like what you see?'with a smile. I stuttered and stammered a little as I realised I was losing the battle and discreetly placed my hand over it not thinking of course that that would draw her attention directly to it. She looked and her eyes widened slightly.

'Is that because of me?'

I immediately felt irritated at several things, my inability to control myself, the fact that I did like what I saw, and her open display of her very desirable body. I was also irritated that I was irritated and snapped at her.

'Of course it's because of you! What else do you think?!'

The shock on her face made me immediately regret my words and I spluttered an apology as she reached for her clothes.

'No please Mary, I'm sorry. It's just that I hadn't been expecting you to be like that with me here.'

She picked up her clothes.

'No please don't, please stay. Enjoy the sun with me. I'm so sorry.'

She looked at me for a minute then placed her clothes back on the chair. Sitting down on the lounger facing me she said softly 'Perhaps I shouldn't be doing this.'

I felt worse than ever having snapped at her just because of my own embarrassment.

'Look, I am sorry I shouldn't have reacted like that. Please stay and enjoy the sun.'

She slowly laid back and lifted her legs onto the lounger briefly opening them for me to glimpse the hair that ran thickly through the gap. As she settled back her breasts splayed a little either side but her nipples remained pointing up and forward. I kept taking quick glances at them until she looked over and caught my eye and I looked away embarrassedly but she deliberately looked down my body at my hand still covering my penis.

Looking back up at me she raised her eyebrows and I slowly and deliberately removed my hand from my crotch. My penis was thick and heavy and lay in the bed of hair on my lower belly with my foreskin partly retracted. She looked directly at it and a slight smile appeared as she gazed at it for a few seconds but when she looked up the smile had vanished.

'I didn't know you could still get like that.' she said softly holding eye contact.

'I'm so sorry, it's difficult for a man to hide arousal.......especially when like this!' I waved my hand around generally.

'Do you want me to go?'

'Do you want to?'

Still holding my eye she shook her head gently. 'No.'

I have never been described as over-endowed but what I had was adequate and more than enough to keep Jenny very happy until her illness overtook her. Now, under my sisters' gaze it was fully erect and all of a sudden I didn't feel shy or embarrassed. It wasn't as if I was flaunting myself at her, I was just laying there naked with an erection to which her eyes kept returning.

'Larry had to use viagra towards the end,' she went on softly, 'he never wanted to and resisted it for a long time until he could see he was no longer satisfying me.' She paused. 'Then, the first time we tried it, wow!' She smiled sadly. 'It was like we were on honeymoon again. I was exhausted!'

I smiled. 'I was lucky, I never needed that.'

'Yes Jenny used to tell me how good you were.'

I looked at her sharply and she suddenly looked up at my face, her bottom lip between her teeth full in the knowledge that she had said something she wished she hadn't.

'What do you mean?'

'I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said that.'

'Now you have tell me more.' I was a bit abrupt. 'Did you and Jenny used to talk about me?'

She was very sheepish as she gently nodded her head.

'Nothing nasty or rude,' she hastened say, 'it was just that.......' She tapered off.

'Go on.'

She took a deep breath.

'It was just that Jenny could see how miserable I was getting and one day while we were having coffee she asked me pointedly what was wrong and suddenly it all poured out along with some tears.' She hesitated. 'I told her that Larry couldn't satisfy me any more because he was having difficulty in getting hard and I was missing him so much. He could use his fingers and tongue and get me off but it wasn't the same as feeling him inside me.'

She went on 'She said she knew what I meant as you always made her cum before you did and you never had any trouble with your erection. It was her that suggested we try viagra but Larry resisted for a long time and things gradually got worse between us.'

She suddenly turned her face towards me. 'I'm not shocking you am I?'

I shook my head. My penis which had started to flag was filling again with the candour of the subject and the language she was using.

'We were snapping at each other and I know he felt as rejected and miserable as I did and blamed himself for it, which in all honesty was quite right. I was even having to masturbate in the toilet before going to bed to not let my temper get the better of me. We had sunk pretty low.'

'Eventually I went to the pharmacy and bought a packet and placed it on the table at dinnertime. I told him either he took one and we tried to mend things or I would move out for a few days and I think my words shook him.'

'He swallowed one and it was about an hour later he came and found me at the sink and taking my hand led me to the bedroom. I could see the bulge in his trousers as he undressed me and as he got naked his cock was as hard as I had ever seen it. He laid me on the bed and then the rest of the evening was a bit of a blur. I had never had more than two orgasms in a row but that night I honestly lost count and eventually had to beg him to stop because I just couldn't take him any more.'

She paused, reflecting on the memory.

'I'd got my man back' she whispered softly, still lost in the moment before carrying on.

'My cunt was so sore and bruised for the next couple of days I couldn't let him anywhere near me, but the strange thing was that the next day he had no problem in getting a full hard-on just by looking at me and holding me'.

'They came in useful quite a lot those little pills.'

I was now rigid and unconsciously wrapped my hand round my cock and gently massaged it. She looked down and smiled.

'I'm sorry.' I said and took my hand away.

'No don't be,' she said softly, 'just enjoy it.' She looked up and smiled. 'I always do.'

'You mean you..........?' I tailed off. She looked a little embarrassed and my eyes widened as she nodded her head slightly.

'I'm sorry, I had no idea........' All of a sudden it was my turn to be embarrassed at her revelation and the way the conversation was going. She was looking at me coyly as if to see if I was disgusted but I wasn't of course. It had just never occurred to me that she might have the same feelings and needs as I had. I smiled and tried to let her know everything was good.

'I'm glad for you,' I said softly, 'I do know how I feel sometimes but why on earth I thought it would be different for you I have no idea.'

She looked visibly relieved. 'I think we both enjoyed very full and active sex lives,'she said, 'and I know it is something I miss.' Then after a pause, 'Very much.' she whispered.

I looked at her with a huge surge of emotion. My perception of my sister had changed radically in just a few seconds and I realised I had had no idea of just how lonely she was. I reached across and took her hand and squeezed it gently. 'I do know how you feel...........it's the same for me.'

We lay there in silence for a minute or two just enjoying our closeness both physical and emotional then she suddenly asked 'Have you seen anyone else since Jenny?'

Decision time. Did I tell her the truth or a lie? Perhaps I delayed in responding too much I don't know but she looked at me more keenly.

'You have haven't you! Tell me!'

Up till then she had been laying flat but now raised her knees and opened her legs. Laying beside her I couldn't see into her crotch but her hand snaked down her body and disappeared between her thighs. I could also see her nipples had swollen and were standing prouder than earlier and her other hand was discreetly playing with one.

'Come on.' she insisted.

'I'd really prefer not to say.' I mentally shuddered at how she might react if I told her.

'Why not? It can't be that bad.'

'It's best if I kept it to myself, you'd probably think quite badly of me.'

She looked at me for a few seconds then reached across and took my hand.

'Look Henry, I am your sister and I would never judge you or make fun of you in any way, I promise.' she paused, 'and you're not the only one with secrets.' She was blushing as she said that. 'You tell, I'll tell.' she said almost whispering.

This was not turning out to be the afternoon I had anticipated!

'I think we should have a drink and perhaps continue this chat indoors if you don't mind.' I cupped my hand behind my ear and indicated the fence and the other houses in the vicinity. Although my immediate neighbour was elderly he also spent time in his garden on warm days and I didn't want him to possibly overhear our conversation even though it was in hushed tones.

She nodded and we got up and went indoors closing the patio doors behind us. I poured us a generous glass of wine each then sat opposite her but close enough to be able to talk quietly. She sat with one foot up on the settee with her legs apart and her fingers covering her cunt. From what I could see it was glistening and the hair was starting to get damp and matted. My cock that had wilted started to erect again as I stared openly at her. I glanced up and she was looking straight at it and it was quickly solid again but now with a bead of precum at the tip.

She caught my eye then deliberately moved her hand so I could see her slit. Her petals were parted and it all glistened with her juice and I had not realised how aroused she was. My cock twitched and more precum came out.

'Go on,' she said softly, 'tell me.'

I took a deep breath.

'I've been to see a sex worker a couple of times.' I had said it. For good or bad it was out there now but her reaction surprised me, just a slight raising of her eyebrows and a resumption of her fingers at the top of her cunt.

'Go on.' she whispered.

'I just needed someone to be with and share with', I said, 'I needed more than just this.' I rubbed my foreskin up and down over my now slippery glans.

'How was it? What is she like?'

'First time I was very nervous and couldn't get hard enough but she is a very understanding lady and used her hands and mouth.........' I looked at her apprehensively afraid I had been too open but apart from a flicker of her eye up to mine, her fingers never stopped their caressing. 'I felt sad and disgusted with myself later but couldn't deny the pleasure of being with someone.'

There was a long pause as she looked at me.

'Was that it?'

I shook my head. 'Two weeks later I went to see her again and this time it was so different.' I mused my thoughts for a moment. 'It was so good Mary,' I said a low voice 'it was almost like being with Jenny again.'

She looked at me sharply.

'I don't mean being with her, I just mean being with a woman again. I'd missed that so much.'

'Will you see her again?'

'I don't know,' I paused, 'I've thought about it but I don't know.'

We were silent for a minute just taking in the information and watching each other pleasuring ourselves as if it was the most natural thing in the world. And at that moment it was, but I could sense that she was reluctant to tell me her secret just as I had been with her.

'What about you?'

She looked up at me her face burning and there was a long silence.

'I don't think I can,' she said softly, 'you will think I'm.........well I don't know'

'It's ok Mary, you don't have to say if you don't want to.' I tried to assure her. 'I was worried about telling you as well but nothing you would tell me would make me think badly of you'

She had stopped caressing herself and her hand just rested on her matted hair. I could smell her aroma from where I was sitting and the memories of Jenny it brought back were almost painful.

'Besides,' I went on haltingly, 'I haven't been completely honest with you.'

She looked at me quizzically.

'If I tell you please don't condemn me or think me weird, and never tell anyone else?'

She led my gaze as she nodded. 'Ok.'

'I've been seeing someone else ..........another man.'

I cringed mentally as I said it. Certain things once said can never be taken back no matter how much you regret or wish it and the reaction was no less than I had expected.....but different. Her eyes widened and her jaw dropped and her fingers were now stilled between her thighs.

'Wooooow!' she breathed, 'wow!' She paused, then softly 'I don't believe it.'

'It's true I'm afraid.'

'No............I didn't mean it like that, it's just that ..........' she left it hanging

Under her gaze I felt exposed and embarrassed and wished I had kept things to myself but it was too late now.

'How?......When?.......What?..........' her questions tailed off as he looked at me expectantly. She held my gaze and I knew I had to tell her everything, she wouldn't let me escape this one. I took a deep breath.

'It was on one of the sites I visit. He'd written some stories that I read and enjoyed so I dropped him a line complimenting him on them. I told him they were very arousing and hoped there would be more in due course. I never expected a reply but a couple of days later there was a response with him thanking me and asking about myself.'

Her fingers were slowly caressing her slit again and her other hand was at her mouth, her teeth gently grazing a fingertip as her eyes urged me on.

'We got to messaging back and forth, he is similar age to me and a widower of just over five years. We chatted about a lot of things, mainly sexual, and how we missed our partners and he told me that he was also bisexual. I asked if he had always been that way but he said no, only since he lost his wife.' I hesitated. 'We opened up to each other fully and both admitted arousal at our messaging which was happening on an almost daily basis.'

'He lives about seven miles away and asked if I would like to meet and have coffee with him. We agreed a little coffee shop near him and time etc. I was so nervous on the way there but so excited as well, and immediately recognised him from a photo he had sent me.'

thorbet
thorbet
186 Followers