Mary and Henry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was still chewing her fingertip and touching herself but her attention was totally on what I was saying.

'I liked him immediately, he was soft spoken and well presented and had taken a discreet table in the corner. We chatted for ages about this and that and were completely relaxed with each other. After a while he leaned across and lightly touched my hand and said softly "I don't know about you but sitting here chatting with you has aroused me immensely" I had to nod agreement even thought there had been very little sexual stuff raised....and I had been leaking for some time.'

A gasp from Mary was followed by a breathy 'Go on....!' and her fingers were once more active at her very wet slit.

'He asked if I would like to go home with him for a bit more privacy, so we did. He has a nice apartment in a retirement home, and asked me if I wanted a drink. We had a beer each and he put some videos up on his computer for us to watch, mainly men with men and I never thought I would be so turned on but I was aching in my pants.'

She was masturbating hard now and her face was flushed as were her breasts. She looked so much like Jenny used to when she was close to her orgasm and I had to leave myself alone for fear of cumming myself.

'Go on....!' she mouthed.

'I wondered what would happen next but then he stood up and undressed completely, his penis hard and horizontal with the helmet exposed and very wet. He turned to me and asked me if I wanted to join him. It was the first time I had ever been able to see another man like that and I slowly undressed to be naked and very aroused for the first time ever with another man.'

Her actions were producing a soft squelching sound now and the evidence of her arousal was clear to see as it leaked onto the seat.

'We looked at each others cocks for a few seconds before he reached for mine and held it gently then gently started masturbating me.'

A soft moan was succeeded by 'Oh god!'

'Then as we stood close to gather he pulled me to him and kissed me softly.'

Her fingers were very active now and her breathing heavy, totally absorbing my every word, intent on her own imminent climax.

'We kissed several times and, Mary, I loved it. We cuddled together with our cocks pressed between us then he suggested we lay down. We went thorough to his bedroom and lay side by side in a 69 position and the aroma of his thick and heated cock was so powerful I started cumming as soon as he put me in his mouth. I couldn't help myself and he told me later the taste of my sperm set him off as well and within seconds he was spurting on my neck and chest as I held him. I didn't have the nerve to take in in my mouth that first time.'

"Fuck......fuck.....fuck!' Her mouth hung open and her eyes half closed as she jerked gently on the settee, completely overtaken with her orgasm, her hand now unmoving at her free flowing cunt. I had to steel myself to not ejaculate as I watched her, my sister given over to her momentous pleasure.

My thoughts went back to her opening words of the afternoon and that was certainly a sight I never expected to see, my naked mature sister uninhibitedly climaxing in front of me, her legs wide, her nipples proud and her breath laboured.

As she calmed down she flopped back and her eyes closed. She made no effort to close her legs and just half lay there fully exposed to my gaze. Eventually she sat forward and reached for her drink downing it in two or three gulps. It was just the diversion I needed and got up to fetch the bottle from the fridge, my cock bobbing before me as I walked with a strand of precum hanging from it until it made contact with my thigh.

I filled the glasses and sat down, the moment of crisis now past. She took another sip.

'God, that was so good,' she said huskily. 'Did you see him again?'

I nodded. 'Several times.'

'Tell me everything,' she breathed, 'because........because......'

'Because what?'

She hesitated again and I could see she wanted to tell me but still wasn't sure enough to do so. I could see the indecision in her face and didn't want to put her on the spot.

'It's alright Mary, you don't have to.'

'I've been seeing a woman!'

It was blurted out, a non retractable admission, and this time was my eyes that opened wide.

'For sex?!'

She nodded, a look of apprehension on her face.

'Oh Mary!..........thats........'

I didn't know what to say but had to reassure her that it was ok. It made my admission all the more acceptable and it was mine that probably encouraged her to open up to me. I smiled.

'It seems we are two peas from the same pod.' I went on. 'I wonder what mum and dad would think if they realised that had raised a couple of highly sexed kids who like their own sex as well!'

She gave a little laugh and relaxed visibly.

'From what I can remember about the noises that used to come from their room at night I don't think they'd be surprised.'

'Even about same sex partners?'

She shrugged. 'Perhaps, but mum used to have a friend who would call round in the afternoon when dad was at work and they would close the lounge door and lock it. It was probably in our genes all along.' She mused quietly. 'Thinking about it, it was on those days that the noises at night were loudest.'

'Good old mum and dad.' I said quietly. 'Are you going to tell me how it happened?'

She shrugged her shoulders. 'Well as you have been so open, we met at the gym. We were on the walkers side by side and got chatting, only general stuff you know, weight loss and heart rate etc., and I'd worked up quite a sweat. I never usually use the showers there but decided to that day so went to the locker room and got my towel. I always took it just in case. It was ladies only day so I stripped off and moved across to the showers and stood under the hot water for a while and then she came in.'

She paused and I could see her fingers moving gently at her crotch again, not overly active.....just gently caressing. I was softer than before but dared not touch it as I waited for more to come.

'"That looks good" she said, "ok if I join you?" I nodded and didn't feel at all uncomfortable about being naked around her. We stood two showers apart along the open row and I couldn't help but check her out. She's about my age and in good shape and I could appreciate what regular attendance there could do for you. A couple of times she caught me looking at her and I was surprised to catch her looking over at me as well. We both looked away a bit embarrassedly when caught.'

This was accompanied with a small laugh.

'It was as we were towelling off and chatting that I realised she was really looking me over and I did feel embarrassed. She must have realised and we both turned away and dressed back to back, but afterwards she came and put her hand on my arm and apologised. She said she was admiring my body and how I had kept myself in good shape, that she said her name was Janet and would I like to join her for a coffee in the cafe!'

'She seemed pleasant enough and I enjoyed her company and we chatted for ages. She's a widow as well and quite open about things but has no inclination to meet another man after a long and satisfying marriage. Said she only joined the gym to work off her excess energy she used to work off in bed with her husband!'

We both smiled.

'I will admit that I was feeling a little tingly as we chatted so I asked her coyly if she missed that side of her marriage.' Mary paused. 'She said she did very much and asked me the same. I said I did and then she hesitatingly asked me if I did anything else to ease the feelings. I told her I took care of things from time to time with a little toy Larry had bought me some years earlier.'

This was a revelation to me, the fact that my sister used a vibrator on herself came as a surprise but in the light of our conversation now, not as a shock. She went on.

'Strangely enough I didn't feel at all embarrassed talking to her like that and the tingle was getting more pronounced. She said she had a couple as well which see regular use as the gym didn't take care of everything. All of this was in very hushed tones of course at a remote table and I felt myself warming to her very much.'

I had been idly caressing myself as she spoke and she had as well, just keeping things ticking over so to speak.

'And then?' I said encouragingly

'We went our separate ways and I will admit my toy came into play not long after I got home. There was something about Janet that aroused me and although I had never even thought about it before I did wonder what it would be like to be intimate with her as I played.'

She looked a little embarrassedly at me as she admitted this, and not wanting her to stop I said softly, 'I know that feeling, it was the same when I first thought about it with Robert.'

'Is that his name?' she asked. I nodded. 'Nice.' she said.

'Tell me more.'

'We saw each other again at the gym the next week and although I was inwardly embarrassed about the thoughts I'd had about her, we were completely relaxed together and she even greeted me with a kiss on the cheek.'

'It was pretty much the same as I just told you except in the shower after our workout we had no qualms about being exposed to each other and openly admired each other without any embarrassment. She has a lovely figure as well and I commented on it to her blushing delight. Afterwards we went for a coffee again but this time at a coffee shop close by.'

'It was fairly empty so we could chat quite freely and after a while she asked if I had been using my toy at all. I nodded and said after we met last week and she gave a little laugh and said"ditto". She talked quite openly about her needs as she put it and I could feel myself getting aroused as she spoke. Then suddenly out of the blue she asked me if I had had a good "bedroom life" as she put it with my husband.'

She paused to take another large sip of her wine. I was still holding myself with gentle movements but was anxious for her to continue.

'I told her everything I told you, she was so easy to talk to, then she said we must have had mirror images of our lives as she had similar experiences with her husband. She had laughed and said she used to play games with him about the pill. She'd put it in his dessert spoon at the dinner table after they had eaten so he knew what his pudding would be, and another time she had put it low down inside the panties she was wearing and told him she was worried about a little growth she had "down there" and asked him to look!'

We both smiled.

'I asked her if she had ever been with another woman and she shook her head. She asked if I had and I said no, and then she said something that shook me a little. She said that when she used her toy after we met last week it was the thought of me with her that brought her off. She was very embarrassed about it and blushed as soon as it was out but I admitted that I had thought of her as well as I had played.'

'Go on.' I said softly anxious to hear more and hoping that she wouldn't dry up.

'We both looked a bit embarrassed after that then she very quietly asked me if it might be possible to take things further. She said she was attracted to me and I had to confess to her that I felt the same about her and that seemed to clear the air a bit and relax us both.'

'We went back to my house and hesitantly cuddled each other then kissed. As soon as our lips met I knew this was right for me and her soft moan confirmed she felt the same. We undressed and just stood naked in front of each other admiring what we saw. We kissed again, much more passionately than before and our hands started exploring. I couldn't believe how wet I was and by the time her fingers reached my cunt it was running down my thighs.'

'God Mary!' I breathed, 'look what you're doing to me.' I had taken my hand off my cock that now stood rigid and weeping precum and twitching as I struggled to hold back my climax. I desperately needed to cum but didn't want to yet.

She looked at it then up at me as her fingers started to play with her petals again, a slight smile on her lips.

'Enjoy it' she said softly. I merely nodded as I touched myself again.

'Go on.' I said barely audibly.

'It was all a bit fumbly and awkward at first but I was immediately aware of how soft her body is compared to Larry. Don't get me wrong, I loved every second of being with him but Janet is so much more gentle with her caresses and kisses, and even when she uses her toys on me it feels so caring and different.'

'We lay on the bed and just held each other in silence, just kissing from time to time, our legs intertwined, then she asked if she could look at me. I knew what she meant so turned round until we were looking into each others crotches our legs splayed and I was so relieved to see that I wasn't the only one that had got so wet.'

'God Mary!' I said breathlessly, my penis rigid and slippery juice flowing down over my thumb.

'It was the first time I had seen a cunt that close and it was fascinating, all those folds and crevices and the juice all around them, but most of all it was the aroma she was giving off. It was very much the same as mine when I smelt and tasted my fingers but this was another woman and I loved it.'

Her fingers were getting more active again now. She looked up at me.

'Was it the same when you first looked at Robert?'

I nodded, the memory of that first time I looked at another man's penis openly. Erect and pulsing slightly, the helmet swollen and dark reddish colour. Then cautiously feeling it and encouraging his foreskin back, the pearly bead of precum that appeared at his little slit then dripped slowly in a long strand to the floor. But most of all it was the aroma from his pubis and genitals, not offensive by any means, he had been very thorough in his shower, but that manly musky smell that all men have when aroused. Jenny used to comment on it when she when down on me saying how much she loved it.

'It was so lovely to be able to see a cock differently from my usual view, and to be so open and unembarrassed about being so close to it.' I paused. 'And being so open about showing mine to him as well' I went on. " I used to think I was quite small but we are about the same size, "just a comfortable mouthful" as Robert said.'

Mary nodded. 'I had often wondered the same about myself there and had looked in the mirror but seeing her so closely we were both pretty similar. She had more hair either side of it and right round her bum but other than that......' She shrugged. 'Anyway, I realised she must be experiencing the same as she looked at me and for a fleeting second felt embarrassed until I felt her fingers gently parting my lips and the soft moan she gave.'

Once again I stilled my hand at my penis, self control was becoming more difficult.

'Then I felt her tongue tentatively part my lips and lick them and I was sold.' She paused, obviously back at that moment. 'She pulled me gently to her and began a full exploration of my cunt with her tongue and it was heavenly. I gently licked her and for the first time tasted a womans intimate juices other than my own.' Another pause. 'It was so like mine but so much more exciting and I loved it.'

'Afterwards we worked out that we had been on the bed for nearly two hours and I had climaxed three times and she more. I thought I might have been embarrassed after it was over but I wasn't. It felt so relaxed just laying naked with her, both our hair and faces mussed up and a bit sweaty and smelly, but I hadn't felt so.........fulfilled...... since Larry. It just felt right.'

'I know what you mean, it was the same for me, I cringed a bit while we were together the first time because I know I lose interest as soon as I cum, but it was so lovely laying in each others arms afterwards.'

My cock and hair were glistening with my juice now but I didn't feel any embarrassment that my sister was openly staring at it. She was in a similar condition and made no effort to hide it, actually swinging one leg over the arm of the settee and opening herself up completely. I could see the stain on the cushion under her bottom and I imagined myself on my knees sniffing and licking it after she had gone and it was this thought that took me to the verge of my orgasm.

'I need to cum.' I groaned.

'Yes.' she said softly watching my masturbation intently. I could feel myself getting to the point of no return and laid back in my chair with my penis pointing straight up, the glans swollen and deep red and glistening. I briefly wondered how she would take it, my orgasms are very intense and since living alone and when I am with Robert, I let go completely and they are accompanied with quite strong sensations throughout my whole body and much forced groaning and grunting.

As I started I just held my cock up and let the sperm pulse onto my lower belly several times then pour out over my hand and pubis as I jerked in the chair making the mess in my hair even more pronounced. Through all this I could see her staring at it and her hand moving furiously at her cunt as she sought her own release.

'God!' she gasped, 'so much!'

I have always cum very heavily but this was exceptional even for me and she continued her almost frantic rubbing as my cream continued to ooze from my penis. Eventually it slowed down to a stop and the aroma of it, slightly acidic, became obvious.

She was so close.

'I haven't tasted that since Larry.' she said huskily.

I looked at her for a second then offered her my semen covered hand.

'Do you want this?' I breathed.

She nodded and got quickly out of her seat and brought my fingers to her mouth. She licked and sucked my hand clean glancing guiltily at me a couple of times still masturbating furiously. When she finished she sat back on her haunches.

I indicated my lower belly and matted hair and she looked at me questioningly.

'If you want it.' I breathed.

'God yes.'she groaned

She lent over me and frantically licked all the semen from my belly and as much as she could get from my hair then pressed her face hard into my pubis giving little mewing sounds as her orgasm overtook her. I put my hand on her back and held her head gently against me all the while she was cumming then gently lowered her to sit on the floor with her head on my thigh.

We just lay/sat there saying and doing nothing, the intensity of our orgasms now past and relaxation and exhaustion replacing them. I was suddenly worried that the whole afternoon would now be an enormous embarrassment to her and there would be some fence mending to be done, but that was all dispelled when she moved and kissed my thigh, looked up at me and just said 'Thank you Henry.'

We just stayed there for a little while, relaxed and totally sated then Mary reached over for a box of tissues and started wiping me.....not that there was much left to clean up. She lifted my penis and wiped it and when done gave it a little kiss. It was the first time she had touched me intimately and I loved it. I smiled but couldn't help remembering how Jenny used to do it, sometimes with tissues, sometimes with a wash cloth but mostly with her mouth and tongue. She loved my taste nearly as much as I loved hers.

We were both quiet as we got ourselves together, it didn't need conversation. She accepted my offer of the shower and spent a long time luxuriating in the flow of hot water. It gave me the opportunity to clear up a bit and pour another glass of wine. When she came down she was wearing her dress but I could tell she did not have her bra on, her breasts were moving freely inside the soft material.

While I had my shower she raided the fridge and prepared us a salad meal. I poured another wine each.