Mary and John nudist visit

Story Info
Trial visit.
2.2k words
4.36
8.2k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The summer before the covid19 pandemic Mary and I decided we would book a holiday break at a naturist's resort. Having researched where to go and what seemed best for our needs, we booked a resort on the east coast. While we researched the resort we made sure that there were sensible regulations to follow whilst there. We arrived on a wonderful sunny day and as we approached the reception we noticed a large sign behind the counter that said that once checked in only underwear was permitted if not nude. We collected our key and proceeded to our room. We had chosen a room with a balcony overlooking the beach. The room was even more luxurious than we expected and we sat down to look in the compendium for things to do. As we opened the folder the first thing was a flyer that had to be signed stating that we were okay with a total hedonism lifestyle.

We undressed down to our underwear and went out onto the balcony to see what was out on the beach. To our pleasant surprise there were no clothes of any sort to be seen on the beach. Having a better look Mary noticed the sign that said that the beach was totally nude only. We looked around and noticed a poolside bar with quite a few naked bodies sat drinking. We decided that this was to be our first place to visit. Having attended many swingers clubs and parties we were not adverse to showing our bodies. Being in our early to mid sixties we did both carry a little extra body on us but Mary's lovely large breasts gave people something better to look at than a few love handles. Also Mary sported a beautiful well trimmed bush between her legs that added to her sexiness. I am just the average slightly overweight guy but still presentable in mixed company.

As we proceeded towards the bar we did pass a few a few naked guests and exchanged pleasantries and smiles. I always get very pleased when I see others giving Mary a good looking over. The thought of what is probably going through their minds is an absolute turn on for me and helps in the selection of any further meetings. Arriving at the bar we were greeted by a very pleasant bartender and a few couples sat drinking. Amongst the guests were a few apparently single guys all of which were looking Mary up and down. and as she noticed the attention I noticed her nipples swell up and protrude from her breasts. Ordering our drinks we started to chat with another couple and joined them at their table. We were told that there was a trivia night on that night and it was always a goid night, inviting us to join their team we agreed to be there.

After a couple of drinks it was time to go to dinner, this felt very strange with all the diners being naked. There were some very nice women to look at and most of the couples seemed to be over fourty years old, and the singles both men and women were between twenty five and fifty. Finishing dinner we proceed to the trivia night and joined the couple that we had met earlier. The night was a lot of fun and when finished we returned to our room. Once in bed and discussing our plans Mary asked if there were any females that I liked the look of. This was an unusual thing for Mary to ask as mostly I only enjoyed watching her being shared. I said that there were and also that there had been a lot of guys looking at her. Mary looked at me and told me that during one of my visits to the loo she had been approached by a single guy and he told her his room number. She told him that I liked watching and if he was okay with that then we might visit his room later that night.

Mary picked up the phone and was put through to his room, asking if he wanted us to visit him. She put the phone down and told me that I had to take her along to his room. Knocking the door it was opened almost immediately and we were invited in. No sooner than we were inside and the door was closed he asked what was allowed and if there were any restrictions? Telling him Everything except anal was permissible he smiled and promptly pulled Mary into him and started kissing her. Mary responded by throwing her arms around him and kissing him quite passionately, this always got both of us excited and eager to carry on with the night. I told him that I loved to watch this kind of thing happening to Mary and for him to carry on with his plans as if I was not there. I poured myself a drink from the mini bar and took a seat in the corner of the room ready for the show. As Mary was kissing him she took one of his hands and rubbed it onto her bush. Parting her lags I could tell by the soft moans coming from her that she was allowing his fingers to explore her pussy.

Within a few moments Mary started to do her short jerks which I knew was the prelude to her having an orgasm. I watched as Mary cupped his balls in one hand and started to wank his cock with the other. As he fell back onto the end of the bed Mary moved onto the bed and straddled his face pushing her wet pussy onto his mouth. I could see him lapping up her juices as she leaned forward and took his erection deep into her mouth and start working on him as only she could. For any husbands who have not shared their wife with a stranger I suggest you do so as there is nothing as exciting as watching your wife being enjoyed by another man. As I sat there watching I could not help but start to wank myself on the chair, Mary glanced over and gave me a cheeky wink. Very soon after this Mary removed his cock from her mouth and turning her head to him she told him to let himself go and give her something to swallow.

I sat there waiting for him to react to her request and it was evident that he was swelling in Mary's mouth and he reached down and held her breasts as he shot his cum into her mouth. Mary sat up and I watched as she swallowed her gift. Moving off of his face she turned around and straddled him and I watched as she lowered herself down onto his cock. He had a more than average cock and as Mary lowered herself slowly onto him she let out a huge groan as it settled deep inside her pussy. Laying there and watching her start rising up and down on his shaft he reached up and started to fondle her pendulous breasts and started to rub her nipples between his fingers. This is one of Mary's definite erotic turn ons and she threw her head back and squealed in ecstasy causing him to twist her nipples slightly harder. Sitting there and watching this was so exciting that I started to ejaculate over my hands.

Mary soon brought him to a crescendo and I watched her brace herself as she took his hot cum into her sexy pussy. As soon as he had finished jerking into her and still sporting a hard cock I asked her to bend over and she immediately obliged my request. As she parted her legs she started to lick his cock and seeing his cum seeping out of her pussy I just positioned myself behind her and penetrated her with my cock to enjoy sloppy seconds. The thought of another mans cum mixing with mine straight after him is such an excellent feeling and I soon cum into her as she had a huge orgasm at the same time. Finishing off and standing Mary up she asked if he was satisfied with our visit. Answering with a resounding yes he said that he was staying for a week and hoped that we could do it again. I told him that this was our first night and that we would like to share ourselves around a bit more but we may have another session with him.

We returned to our own room and having a coffee before bed we agreed that for a first night in the resort we could not be disappointed. The next morning after a hearty breakfast we planned our day. We decided that we would watch some guests playing tennis first and later when it gets warmer we would go down to the beach. Morning tea came along and afterwards we proceeded to the beach taking the resort supplied towels in case we had a swim. We had only been on the beach for about an hour when another couple in their 50s that we had noticed at breakfast approached us and sat down. We started chatting and they told us that they had been here for a week already and were extending to another week. They asked if we were true hedonists and we told them that we definitely were, continuing with telling them that cuckolding was my favourite and Mary loved to be shared with strangers.

As we chatted the couple told us that they had been swingers for a few years and that apart from one night in their first week that they had not been on their own. Finally getting around to telling us their names were Jenny and Frank, Jenny asked Mary if she fancied a swim to leave us blokes talking sex like most blokes. Mary got up and as they walked to the water Frank asked me what I thought of Jenny. I had to admit that she had a cracking pair of legs and beautiful big breasts. Frank said that the reason they had come over to us was that he loves mature women and Jenny liked him to have older woman as it made her feel more secure about him not leaving her. Having noticed us at breakfast they decided to see if we were interested in a swapping session tonight. As I was about to answer we noticed Jenny and Mary returning to us shivering with the water being colder than they thought. Of course the cold water had also made their nipples noticeably swollen and a great sight to see.

Jenny asked me to towel her down and Frank picked up a towel to dry Mary. As i dried Jenny I had a good grope of her breasts and her ass cheeks which she seemed to enjoy. Jenny looked at Frank and asked if he had mentioned what they had discussed at breakfast, Mary looked at me and said that if it was about swapping she was up for it. It was pretty obvious that Jenny had talked to Mary about the subject. We arranged that after an afternoon rest that we would meet up for dinner and drinks and take things from there. After dinner we proceeded to our room and pouring some drinks we decided that a game of cards would be a great ice breaker. Playing Texas Holdem poker we decided that the loser of each hand would do something to the opposite partner. Jenny lost the first hand and came over to me and bent over to take my cock into her mouth and started to suck hard on me.

Frank lost the next hand and we watched as he bent Mary over the chair and started to finger her and we could all hear Mary getting wet. I lost and did the same to Jenny and then it was time to finish cards and start swinging. Taking Mary and Jenny to the bed we sat them on the end of the bed next to each other. I decided to lift Jennys legs up and push my cock into her and Frank followed me doing the same to Mary. As we were both thrusting into the two wet pussies Jenny reached over and started to play with Mary's nipples and Mary put her hand down between her own legs and started to rub her clit. Seeing this was absolutely great and both Frank and I reacted by filling the deep chasms that we were in with our hot cum. We both pulled out and before we decided what was next, Mary had moved to the end of the bed and was on her knees cleaning Jenny out with her tongue. As she was doing this I got down behind Mary and fingered her dripping pussy until I brought her to one of her orgasms.

The rest of our holiday needless to say was full of enjoyable encounters, one of which was a return to our first nights guy. We decided that we would definitely be returning on our next holiday.