Mary and Me Ch. 02

Story Info
Mary and Paul's daughter Stephanie comes home from college.
9.1k words
4.66
27.5k
28

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/31/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cunning_1
cunning_1
23 Followers

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

*****

Chapter 2, Stephanie Comes Home

MF, M+F, Swinging, Gangbang, DP, Incest

Author's Note: This is the next chapter in the Mary and Me saga. Find out what happens when Mary and Paul's daughter Stephanie comes home from college.

We were visiting Ed and Laura at their house one day and began talking about sexual fantasies. Since we are all swingers, it is not surprising that some of them were pretty far out there. But when Ed told us his biggest fantasy was having sex with a mother and daughter at the same time, I just blurted out that our daughter, Stephanie, was coming home from college soon for spring break. I think Mary was shocked by my outburst but something told me that she was also very intrigued.

When we got in the car to go home, I said to Mary, "You know I was half-joking when I mentioned that Stephanie was coming home next week."

Mary didn't say anything so I continued, "I can't imagine anything would happen but you had a curious gleam in your eye when I said it. Is there something I don't know?"

Our daughter Stephanie, we call her Steph, was in her third year of college and recently turned twenty-one. Her school was about a two-hour drive from our home which meant she could come home pretty much whenever she wanted to. Her brother Jack was a little over a year younger but he went to a school much farther away. Jack had always been a jock and was on a baseball scholarship. Although he was probably never going to make the pros, just being on the team was quite an accomplishment.

Even though they got along, Steph was always a little jealous of Jack. All through high school, Jack was in the popular crowd as many jocks are. On the other hand, Steph was a late bloomer and didn't outgrow that awkward stage until her senior year. She never had a boyfriend and most of her friends were what many would call geeks. The summer before her senior year she had a growth spurt and her body filled out nicely. She still hung out with the same crowd but boys started to notice her more. She didn't date but she was asked to the prom. Unfortunately, that was a disaster as her date was using her to get back at his ex-girlfriend. The couple reconnected at prom and Steph was left out in the cold. Steph cried all night when she got home and Mary did her best to console her. After that night, Mary confided to me, "Paul, this was pretty hard on Steph. Just when she was gaining some confidence, this jackass had to do this to her. I am afraid her future relationships with boys will be a bit fragile for a while."

As she entered college, she never talked much about anyone she was dating. For a while, I thought she might be gay but when I mentioned this to Mary, she said, "No, she definitely likes guys. She has told me about a few dates she has had and I think things are getting better for her." This satisfied me and I never heard anything more about it.

Back to our car ride, Mary finally replied, "Steph and I talk about her social life so I do know something that you don't. When Steph first went to college, she dated a few boys here and there. She never connected with any of them and like most college-age boys, she found them to be bundles of testosterone that only wanted one thing. Eventually, Steph lost her virginity to one boy that she thought was something more but it didn't last. Thankfully they took precautions and after that, Steph went on the pill."

I shook my head and said, "Wow, I had no idea how rough she has had it. I guess dads can be pretty clueless when it comes to their daughter's sex life."

Mary continued, "Well I think this is the kind of thing that daughters will share with their mom but not their dad. Anyway, after that first time, Steph had just about had it with boys. Then something remarkable happened. She met a man. Not a boy but a man named Robert. He is almost twenty years older than her and was a visiting professor from a university in Canada. They met at a seminar that the business school was putting on and they really hit it off. They exchanged phone numbers and he called her the next day for a date. Although a teacher dating a student is frowned upon, she was never enrolled in any of his classes so there was nothing tawdry about it. They did have to be discrete as he could get in trouble if the wrong people found out. In any case, the relationship blossomed and, according to Steph, they started a torrid love affair!"

"That's incredible!" I exclaimed. "I can't believe that Steph's first real boyfriend is not that much younger than I am".

Mary quickly responded, "Unfortunately, at the end of last semester, Robert had to return home. They both agreed that it would be less painful for both of them if they just ended it right there. Don't you remember how sad Steph seemed when she came home for Christmas?"

"That explains a lot," I said. "I thought it was just normal college stuff she was going through. I didn't know she was suffering from a broken heart."

Mary continued to explain, "Since the breakup, Steph has not dated anymore. She is still not interested in men her age as they can be jerks, and it would be too creepy to go out cruising for older guys. Instead, she is staying more or less celibate, except for using that vibrator I sent her!"

"You didn't," I cried out. "I can't believe it. How did Steph react?"

Mary replied "She didn't really say anything but a few days later she texted me a meme of a huge smiley face! I think it is helping her stay sane."

"That is too funny," I said with a laugh. "So, it seems I have a horny daughter who likes older guys. I guess I can see where this is going"

"Well I don't think Steph is just going to jump into a swinging lifestyle, but if she hit it off with the right guy, who knows how things would develop," said Mary.

Immediately I thought of our friend Dave, who was one of the few single guys that were allowed to attend our swinger parties. Dave was in his late thirties and had no children. He and his wife had been active in the swinger scene but sadly, a few years ago, his wife Dora had died from cancer. We never knew Dora as it happened before our time. After mourning for a year or so, Dave was lonely but did not want to reenter the dating world. He talked to some of his old swinger friends and they said he was welcome to come to their parties. Dave was very popular with the ladies as he always put their needs ahead of his and was, shall we say, rather well endowed. Mary had several trysts with Dave at parties and always came away with a big smile.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking Mary?"

"Of course, I am! I think Dave would be perfect for Steph. He is the right age and a true gentleman. And I know he would make her very happy," said Mary with a dreamy look in her eye.

The next day we began to put our plan into action. We scheduled a little pool party at our house for the day after Steph would be home. We invited Ed, Laura and of course, Dave. We told Dave about Steph and mentioned how she had broken up with her boyfriend before Christmas. He said he would be happy to try and cheer her up. At this point, there was no talk about sex or swinging and it was to be strictly a social visit.

Everything went well at the party. It was a bit chilly outside but the pool was heated so we could swim. Steph wore a conservative two-piece suit and was pretty shocked to see what Mary and Laura were wearing. Steph even said to Mary, "Mom, since when do you wear bikinis? I have never seen you in one before." Mary just smiled.

Dave and Steph seemed to hit it off and spent a lot of time chatting and flirting at the party. When it broke up, Dave was the last to leave. He gave Steph a goodbye hug and asked her, "Can I have your phone number?"

Steph blushed as she knew we had heard him ask. She said, "sure" and typed it into his phone.

A few days later Steph announced she was going out that night on a date. I asked, "Who is the lucky guy?" but Steph just ignored me. About an hour later Steph ran from her room and yelled "goodbye" as she bolted out the door. In those few seconds, I noticed she was wearing a very sexy dress which probably meant she was hoping for a hot time. I glanced out the window and I saw Steph jumping into Dave's car. Now I knew for certain who the lucky guy was!

Over the rest of spring break, Steph had a few more dates. One night she never came home so I assume she spent the night with Dave. She seemed so much happier than she had been before.

I asked Mary if she had talked with Steph about Dave. She said, "We talked briefly. She told me she likes Dave a lot and they have good chemistry together."

I snickered and said, "I bet their physics together is pretty good too!"

We had no idea what would come of this once Steph headed back to school to finish the semester. We saw Dave a few weeks after Steph left and he was a little nervous around us. I told Dave, "Hey, we know you are dating our daughter but don't worry. We are fine with it as long as you are treating her well."

Dave seemed relieved and said "Well, Steph and I really enjoy each other's company. This is the first woman I have dated regularly since Dora passed away. I was afraid that when she went back to school it would be the end of it but every weekend either I drive up and stay at her apartment or we meet someplace midway. I think I am falling in love with her!"

I was happy to hear this because I knew that Steph could do a lot worse than Dave. Even though he was much older than her, he was in great shape and liked to do things that appealed to younger people.

Being nosy, Mary just bluntly asked, "So how is the sex?"

Dave blushed crimson but after a minute he smiled and answered, "Well she reminds me of a younger version of her mother and that is a pretty good endorsement."

Mary probed further, "Does she know you are a swinger yet?"

Dave said, "I told her a few weeks ago, explaining how I got started with Dora and that I had been going to parties solo until we started dating. She took it well and seemed very curious. Don't worry, I did not mention that you are at some of these parties!"

Mary then said, "Thanks for being discrete. We would appreciate it if you let us know if Steph ever decides to attend a party with you. We don't want to wind up in an awkward situation if you know what I mean."

Dave said he would be happy to keep us posted. I think the fact that we seemed OK with all this emboldened him to push things further with Steph.

Steph called a few weeks later and told us, "I won't be coming home until about a week after the spring semester ends. I'm taking a trip to the mountains with Dave and we are looking forward to getting away to a resort for a while."

We told her to have fun.

The next day Dave called us and said, "Hey, I am taking Steph to a swinger retreat in the mountains for a week after school is over. I told her about it and could not believe that she wanted to go. She kept pestering me until I agreed! I wanted you to know so you don't decide to head there yourselves."

I told Dave, "Thanks for the heads up. We have not been to a swinger resort yet so we won't start while you and Steph are there. Steph is an adult so she can do what she wants. You seem to make her very happy. Just make sure she does not get into a situation she is not ready for. You know the ropes so I am sure you will take good care of her."

I told Mary what Dave had said. Mary was not terribly surprised. Mother's instinct no doubt. She then said, "I think we should call Ed and Laura and bring them up to date."

I put my phone on speaker and gave them a call. Ed answered the phone.

"Hi Paul, how's it hanging?"

"Things are great Ed. I hope you and Laura are doing well. We really need to get together again. It has been a few weeks."

"Ed said, "It has been too long. I miss Mary, that tasty morsel!"

Mary jumped in and said, "The feeling is mutual, darling."

I continued, "Anyway Ed, do you remember I mentioned that Dave has been dating out daughter Stephanie?"

Ed said, "Oh yeah, last we spoke about it they had become quite the item. Dave is lucky! Steph is a real cutie. Did anything change?"

I replied, "Thanks for those nice things you said about Steph. She looks a lot like Mary did when she was her age. Things seem to be going very well between her and Dave. In fact, Dave just told me that he is taking her to a swinger retreat in the mountains for a week."

Ed gave a little whistle and said, "Well that is something. If they are going where I think they are going, they will have a fun week."

I pressed Ed further and asked, "What is it called? Have you and Laura been there? Is it a nice place?"

Ed replied, "The place is called the Mountain Lion Inn, and Laura and I have been there quite a few times but not since we met you two. It is a very nice place, well maintained and managed. The vibe there is not that much different than the parties we go to except there tends to be a more diverse crowd. It is like a party that goes on all week. When we go, we always have to take a rest day somewhere in the middle or we won't make it out alive!"

I then said to Ed, "Steph and Dave are supposed to go there in three weeks. How would you and Laura like to just happen to be there the same time they are, assuming we have the right place? Mary and I would love to go, but that would probably be too weird for Steph's first time."

Ed chuckled and said "Well that sounds like a great idea. Let me make some calls to see if it really is the place I'm thinking of. I also need to make sure Laura doesn't have something on our dance card for that week. You do realize we met Steph that time at your house. She is bound to remember us."

I smiled and told Ed, "We are counting on it!"

Ed called back the next day and confirmed that Steph and Dave were indeed going to the Mountain Lion Inn and that he and Laura had a reservation for the same week. Things had been set in motion.

Steph and Dave arrived at the Mountain Lion Inn on Saturday afternoon. Dave had driven to Steph's apartment early on Friday and they had spent most of the day Friday and Saturday moving Steph's possessions to storage. She had to vacate her apartment by 5 PM on Saturday and they just made it. They stopped for dinner and then it was a 90-minute drive to the resort. They both drove since Steph's car was loaded with stuff that she was going to take home and it would have been out of the way to go back for it. They were tired and needed this getaway.

Steph told Dave, "You know I am pretty curious about what goes on here, but I don't think I want to do much more than go straight to our room today. We both need a good night's sleep."

"Absolutely Steph, I agree," said Dave. "It is probably best to take it easy after all that packing and moving! Let's go and get checked in."

They went to the front desk and Dave gave the person there his name. The clerk handed them keys and said, "Let me give you a rundown on the property. I am sure you are aware that this is a swinger resort. That does not mean anything goes as we have our rules. First, the entire resort is clothing optional except for the restaurant and breakfast room so please keep that in mind. Second, there are two indoor playrooms, one on the lower level and the other on the top floor. If you go there, you are expected to participate. Of course, you can say no to anyone, but don't go just to watch as that is frowned upon. There is a large hot tub and a pool on the premises as well as a lawn area. You may play there, but there is no requirement to participate like in the playrooms so you may run into some voyeurs there. If you want more conventional activities, there is no charge to use the kayaks or Sunfish sailboats on the lake. You can check them out at the recreation desk."

"Breakfast is included in your rate and served from 7-9 AM. Lunch is 12-2 PM and dinner service begins at 6 PM. All meals aside from breakfast are an extra charge. Unfortunately, there is not much in the way of dining in the area so everyone goes to the restaurant. The only other option is pizza delivery."

"I also need you to put on these wristbands," said the clerk as he handed them two green ones. "They are the only things you have to wear here at all times! If you lose one, there is a $50 charge for a replacement. Do you have any questions?"

Both Steph and Dave were pretty clear on everything so they said thank you, put on the wrist bands, and headed to their room. The room was nice but by no means luxurious. There was a king-size bed, love seat, and a coffee table. They also had a balcony but they decided to check that out later. Steph noticed a bowl on the table full of condoms. Steph pointed at the bowl and told Dave, "Now that is hysterical!"

Dave responded, "A few years ago condoms were required here. Now if you submit a current negative STD test as we did, you get a green wristband and they are optional. If you see anyone with a yellow wristband, they did not submit a report so condoms are still required for them. The bowl of condoms in each room is a tradition."

Steph replied, "Oh, that makes sense. I'm glad you explained it!"

"I understand that you will rarely see anyone with yellow wristbands anymore, but it is good that you know what they mean," said Dave.

The couple was exhausted so they hit the sack right away and quickly fell asleep. Any extracurricular activities would have to wait.

The next morning Steph and Dave woke up and realized they were famished. It was 8 AM, so they quickly showered and got ready for the day. Steph asked Dave, "What should I wear to breakfast? Is a bathing suit and coverup OK?"

"You can just wear the coverup if you want. You need to wear something but not much."

"OK, I think I will," Steph said as she threw the shear coverup on. She felt deliciously naughty as she was about to go out in public for the first time in such a revealing outfit. Dave put on his bathing suit and they were ready to run for breakfast before they stopped serving.

They arrived at the breakfast room and found a seat. They were about to head to the buffet when a voice yelled out, "Dave, we didn't know you were going to be here!"

Dave turned around and saw that it was Laura, who was sitting with Ed at a nearby table. Ed then said "Who is this lovely lady you are with? She looks familiar."

Steph looked at the couple and thought they looked familiar as well. It dawned on her that she had met them at her parent's house the same day she met Dave. She blushed and was becoming more embarrassed by the minute. Then she had a strange thought. Apparently, three of her parent's friends were swingers. Could her parents be too?

She pushed that thought back into her mind, smiled, and said to Laura and Ed, "Mary and Paul are my parents. I think we met at my house when I was home for spring break."

Ed replied, "Oh yeah, I remember now. Your parents mentioned that you and Dave were dating. I guess it must be going well!"

Dave smiled and said, "I think it is. Steph is the best thing to happen to me in a while."

Steph just sat there quietly and smiled. What Dave had said was very sweet, but she was too embarrassed to say anything.

"Well it was great seeing you two," Laura said. "We would invite you to join us for breakfast but we are almost done and you haven't started. You should get some food before they shut down the buffet. By the way, we are here all week, and you?"

Dave replied, "We are here all week too. I hope we can catch breakfast together another day."

Ed then jumped in and said, "I am sure we will run into you at some of the activities. We will probably be heading to the pool shortly. It's heated so we won't get a chill. See you later."

cunning_1
cunning_1
23 Followers