Mary and Me Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few days after Steph came home, we went over to Laura and Ed's house for a visit. We asked them to give us the skinny on what happened at the Mountain Lion Inn. We heard an earful! Mary and I were astonished at how Steph had taken so easily to the swinging lifestyle.

Laura said, "She was like a kid in a candy store. I think she tried everything. Gangbangs, anal, spit roasting, she even licked my pussy once. I think the only thing she didn't try was double penetration."

Ed remarked, "I fucked her in all three holes over the week. But there was this one guy there, Brad, that had a 10" dick as thick as a soup can. I think Steph liked having his dick inside her pussy the best."

Mary squirmed with excitement as she heard about Brad's prodigious cock. I think she was fantasizing about having it inside her.

"Hmm, I guess Steph really does take after her mom. You know how Mary loves a big cock."

Mary smiled and raised her eyebrows in acknowledgment.

Ed said, "Well I have an idea. We are scheduled to host the next area swinger party at our house next weekend. Based on how much Steph enjoyed herself last week, I am pretty sure that she and Dave will attend if invited. I think we are going to make this a theme party where everyone wears masks with an unmasking at midnight. This should allow you two to attend without immediately freaking Steph out."

Mary was a little apprehensive. "Don't you think she will recognize us anyway?"

Ed said, "It is possible but if she has doubts, she may stay anyway and try to avoid you."

We all agreed that it was worth the risk and we would move forward with Ed's plan.

Later that week, Steph went over to Dave's place. Dave told Steph, "Do you remember Laura and Ed? They are having a swinger party next weekend and we are invited. Do you want to go?"

Steph replied, "That sounds great! You don't think that my parents will be there, do you?"

"I suppose it is possible. It is a theme party where everyone wears a mask. That should help you stay incognito. There is an unmasking at midnight but we could just leave before then."

Steph thought about it for a minute and then replied, "Tell them we will go. I will just have to get a good mask that covers my full face and hair. Thankfully I don't have any tattoos my parents might recognize!"

Saturday arrived and Steph and Dave headed to the party. Steph wore a full-face Lady Gaga mask and a blond wig to complete the look. Dave just wore a simple party mask over his eyes. He didn't care if anyone recognized him. They were running a little late but should have plenty of time to have some fun and get out before midnight.

The party was in full swing when I noticed that Steph and Dave had arrived. There were about eight couples in attendance and some were already naked and getting busy. The group was a good mix of ages and I was excited to see Noah and Kara there, representing the younger generation. They only had on simple masks so it was easy to tell who they were. I had only met them once but Kara was an unbelievably good fuck and I hoped I could get some of that again.

Mary and I were also trying to be as disguised as well as possible. Mary had on an Egyptian mask that covered her entire face. I went one step further and had on a full Darth Vader helmet. It fit the occasion as I did feel like I was being kind of evil.

I wasn't sure if Steph knew anyone at the party aside from Laura and Ed (and us of course) but shortly after they arrived, they went over to Kara and Noah and gave them a big hug. I presumed they must have met them at the resort.

It did not take long for everyone to get naked and start getting it on. I watched with curiosity as my daughter started fucking Noah. Dave was doing Kara nearby so I walked over to see if she wanted more than one dick. She was on her back so I kneeled with my penis near her face and she gobbled it up. I was getting more and more excited as I watched my daughter take Noah's black dick. I was getting close but I didn't want to come just yet so I pulled out of her mouth. I wanted to wait for a more opportune time.

Noah finished up and came inside Steph. It looked like she had climaxed too, as she lay there with a smile on her face and her legs open with Noah's sperm leaking out of her. Ed walked over to Steph with Mary in tow and this was the moment of truth. Would Steph recognize her mother?

Ed told Steph, "I am hosting this party and it is customary for the hosts to be granted one special request. Would you join me in my bedroom along with Cleopatra here so I can enjoy both of you lovely ladies at the same time?"

Steph didn't bat an eye. She had no idea that she would be going to Ed's room with Mary! Ed walked off, arm in arm with mother and daughter.

I would not miss this for the world. I found Laura, who was currently unoccupied and told her what was happening. I asked her, "How about if you and I go in there. After all, you are the hostess so you get one request too. Just say you want to experience the dark side of the force."

Laura chuckled and agreed that it was a good idea. We had all been part of this plot to realize Ed's fantasy so she wanted to see it come to fruition. Laura and I went into the bedroom and saw that Ed and the ladies were already on the bed. There was a bench in the room so I sat on it. Just as Laura was about to mount me, she announced, "Darth Vader, please impale me with your lightsaber!"

The three on the bed barely noticed our presence. Laura mounted me cowgirl style so we could both watch the action.

Ed had both ladies on their backs next to each other. First, he mounted Steph and gave her a few hard strokes. Then he switched over to Mary and did the same. This pattern continued for a while. Then Ed said to Steph, "Hey Lady Gaga, take your mask off so you can eat Cleopatra while I fuck you from behind."

Steph stopped for a minute, pulled off her mask, and removed her wig. She got on her knees and started to unknowingly eat out her mother. Ed began to fuck Steph from behind. As soon as Steph's tongue touched her pussy, Mary started to shake and moan. Just the idea of her daughter licking her was enough to trigger her orgasm.

After fucking Steph for a while, Ed said, Time to switch!"

Steph moved to the side and Ed moved his dick to Mary's snatch. Just before he entered her, he said, "Hey, Darth Vader. Stop fucking my wife and come over here and try to satisfy this lovely wench," pointing towards my daughter.

This was never in the script. I froze for a minute, not knowing what to do. Laura climbed off my cock, grabbed my hand, and led me to the bed. I got behind Steph and was ready to start fucking her. Then Mary said, "Come on Darth Vader, show her how evil you are."

That was all I needed. I pushed into Steph and started to fuck her with abandon. She seemed to really enjoy it and was building towards a climax. Laying next to us, Mary had multiple orgasms as Ed pounded her while she watched her husband fuck her daughter. I was close to coming as well. Suddenly Steph came hard and her cunt spasmed and squeezed my dick. This put me over the top and I flooded Steph's pussy with my spunk. After that, Steph and I laid together and cuddled for a bit.

Ed broke into our revelry and said, "Well Steph is unmasked. I think the rest of us should too."

Now I was scared shitless. If Mary and I took off our masks, how would Steph react? Would she freak out? Would she accept what had just happened or possibly embrace it? I just didn't know.

Mary solved the problem. She said, "Steph, brace yourself and keep an open mind," as she pulled off her mask.

"Mom," yelled Steph. "Oh my God, I just had sex with my Mom!"

Mary asked, "Are you mad at me?"

Steph surprised us all and said, "Actually I think it was pretty hot!"

Mary then said to me, "OK Darth Vader, time to take that helmet off."

I slowly removed my helmet and looked directly at Steph.

"Oh, sweet Jesus, I just fucked my father and he made me come. Did you know it was me?"

I admitted, "Yes I did know, but I love you dearly and hope you can somehow forgive me."

Steph said, "I will forgive you as long as you promise me one thing. Can we do it again?"

And that was music to my ears!