Mary and Me Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ed and Laura got up and left. Dave and Steph went to the buffet, loaded up on some food, and sat down to eat. Dave tore into his breakfast but suddenly, Steph had lost her appetite.

Steph decided to delicately ask Dave a few questions. "Dave, how do my parents know Laura and Ed?"

"I'm don't know. They were already friends when I met them."

"Dave, I'm not really one to beat around the bush so I am just going to come out and ask. Please be honest. I know that you are a swinger and I am guessing that Laura and Ed are swingers since they are here. Are my mom and dad swingers too?"

Dave just sat there with a tortured look on his face. He scratched his chin and answered. "You have me in a predicament here, Steph. On the one hand, I want to be honest. On the other hand, this is probably something you should discuss directly with them. Even though I can't answer your question, I am sure that my silence only confirms your suspicion. I will say that you are correct about Laura and Ed. They are swingers and have been for a long time. They are pretty famous in the swinger community in our home town. I will also say that I met your parents at a party that Laura and Ed hosted. The rest I will leave to your imagination."

Steph didn't say anything but her mind was racing. Her parents were swingers! Her boyfriend was a swinger! She was here because she was excited by the idea of becoming a swinger herself. Part of her wanted to jump in her car, drive home, and scream at her parents for hiding this from her. But part of her was horny as hell from the revelation. She didn't know what to do!

Dave saw that she was struggling and said, "Hey Steph, if you want to just get out of here, we don't have to stay. I don't want you to be uncomfortable."

Steph was still deep in thought. But she had to admit she found the entire situation arousing. After a minute she had made her decision. She said to Dave, "No, I don't think this new information changes anything. I want to be here with you and I still want to discover what this whole lifestyle is about. It doesn't matter if my parents are swingers or not. But if I see them here, I am jumping in my car and driving away as fast as I can!"

Dave chuckled and agreed. "Don't worry Steph, I would be very surprised if your parents showed up here. And if they do, I will help you pack!"

The couple finished their breakfast and decided to head to the hot tub. Even though the pool was heated, they thought it was still a little too cool out for swimming. Soaking in the warm hot tub sounded wonderful to help soothe their still aching muscles. When they got there, another couple was already in it. They were attractive and looked to be just a few years younger than Dave. The man was huge and looked like he played linebacker in the NFL. The lady was a gorgeous brunette and could have been a model.

"Hi, I'm Dave and this is my girlfriend Stephanie. Would you mind if we join you?"

"Sure, there is plenty of room. I want you to know that we are naked, so don't be surprised. I'm Brad and this is my wife Amy. We are visiting from the east coast."

After the introductions, Dave peeled off his bathing suit, Steph removed her coverup, and the other couple watched appreciatively as they slid into the water.

Amy and Brad were very friendly and they all began to chat. It turned out that Brad had played Division 1 college football.

"I was a starter but our team was only average and never good enough to even get a sniff from the pros. I did finish my degree in sports recreation and now work as a personal trainer. I met Stacy at school. She was a cheerleader so I guess we are a pretty stereotypical couple. Amy is the brains in the family. After graduating, she went on to law school and is now an assistant district attorney.

Jokingly, Dave said, "Amy, you must be the most beautiful district attorney I have ever seen. I wouldn't mind getting prosecuted by you!"

Amy just smiled and said, "I may look nice and friendly sitting here but believe me, I am a real bitch in the courtroom."

Brad continued, "After a few years of marriage, Amy and I got into the swinger scene. We had to be careful because of Amy's budding legal career. Two years ago, after our daughter was born, we stopped altogether. We missed it so we decided to come here to check out this resort and see if we could pick up where we left off. Thankfully, Amy's mom agreed to watch our kid but as far as she knows, we are just at a normal resort."

Dave replied, "Believe it or not, Steph is brand new to the lifestyle. I began swinging with my wife years ago, but after she died, I stopped for a while. I came back to it as a single until I met Steph."

Brad and Amy both said how sorry they were that Dave had lost his wife at such a young age.

"It was very painful and I still carry the scars. But now that I have met Steph, I think I am beginning to heal."

Amy turned her attention to Steph. "You seem young and this is your first time. You must be apprehensive. Do you think you are ready?"

Steph replied, "Right now I am just taking it all in. I will know when I feel ready to actually do something."

The two couples decided to continue their conversation outside the hot tub. They had no towels so they found a spot on the grass to sit and air dry. Once out of the water it was obvious that Brad was very well endowed.

As the conversation winded down, Amy said to Brad, "Talking to these nice people is making me horny." as she reached over and grasped Brad's penis.

Brad smiled and began to fondle Amy's breasts. Dave and Steph just sat and watched. Steph noticed that they both had green wristbands.

In a few minutes, Brad laid down on the grass, clearly displaying his massive penis. It must have been about ten inches long and very thick. It was by far the biggest one that Steph had ever seen.

Amy started to give Brad head, sucking his cock partway into her mouth while holding on with both hands. She soon had Brad moaning but she could only get about half of Brad's length into her mouth, probably due to the thickness. After a few minutes, Amy said, "It is time to get that beautiful prick inside me."

Amy positioned herself over Brad and rubbed his huge member against her pussy. For Steph and Dave, it was like having ringside seats to a live sex show as Amy slowly lowered herself onto Brad's dick. Soon they were fucking in earnest and their pace quickened. Brad and Amy both started to moan as their orgasms approached. Brad yelled "I'm coming," just as Amy climaxed and collapsed on top of her husband.

Through this all, Steph and Dave watched while gently fondling each other. As the happy couple came down to earth, Steph commented, "That has to be the hottest thing I have ever seen!"

It was obvious that Dave felt that way too since his dick was now fully erect and dripping pre-cum. Amy then suggested, "Brad can get it up again pretty quickly. We would love to swap partners if you both are into it."

Steph wasn't sure. It was tempting but she did not know if she was ready for this or if, for her first swap, she should try to handle someone Brad's size. Dave's cock was the biggest she had ever had and although he was well above average, he looked puny in comparison. Amy saw the look of concern on Steph's face and tried to alleviate her fears. "Don't worry, Brad is very gentle. If you get on top, you can control how much you take. You will be amazed at how good it feels to be completely full."

Amy's words convinced Steph to just go for it. She got up and walked over to Brad. Dave got up too and moved towards Amy. It was going to happen.

Steph knelt in front of Brad and took hold of his penis with both hands and started to stroke it. As Amy had promised, it was not long before he was fully at attention. Steph looked over and saw that Dave was already behind a kneeling Amy, fucking her vigorously while he fondled her breasts. Amy seemed to be enjoying it as her moaning had resumed.

Brad told Steph, "I think your best bet is to get on top of me cowgirl style. That will give you the most control of the depth of penetration."

Steph did as Brad suggested. She rubbed the tip of Brad's huge dick against her pussy lips for lubrication and put just the tip in. She already felt full.

"Now just ease down very slowly," said Brad. "That's it, I feel it going in."

Steph could not believe how full she felt. Looking down she saw that she still had a long way to go, but it felt amazing. She started gently moving up and down on Brad's dick as her excitement grew, taking a bit more with each stroke. Dave and Amy looked over as they continued to fuck and saw that Steph had Brad about halfway inside. As Dave continued fucking her, Amy said to Steph breathlessly, "You - are - doing - great. Just - keep - pushing."

Steph took Amy's words to heart. She seemed determined to get Brad all the way in. With each stroke, she took more of his prick inside her. As they continued to fuck, her orgasm started to build. She pushed down hard and finally Brad was completely inside and the tip of his prick was touching her cervix. When that happened, Steph lost control and had the most incredible orgasm of her life. Soon after, Brad came too and filled her pussy with his seed. Dave came inside of Amy at about the same time. Seeing his girlfriend take Brad's full length in her first swing had pushed him over the edge.

As both couples were coming down from their sexual high, they saw Ed and Laura approaching. Ed said, "Well, it looks like you two are getting into the Mountain Lion Inn spirit! Who is this lovely couple you are with?"

Dave made introductions and Laura seemed very intrigued by what Brad was packing while Ed gave Amy a lustful look. Laura then said, "So are you all planning to head to one of the playrooms tonight? We prefer the one on the top floor and hope you will join us there. It usually starts hopping around 9 PM but we try to get there a little earlier to find a good spot."

Brad and Amy both agreed they would be there that night. Dave then piped in, "We plan to come too," and Steph didn't object. She was still settling down from her sexual high.

The rest of the day, Steph and Dave enjoyed the facilities at the resort. They walked around the grounds, rode kayaks on the lake, played bocce ball, and ate a snack at the restaurant. They met a bunch of other people and all of them were very friendly. They felt a particular connection to a couple they met by the lake, Noah and Kara, who they found quite attractive. They hit it off right away and agreed to have dinner together that evening. They lived in a neighborhood not far from Steph's parents. Noah was black and he was a district manager for a national restaurant chain while Kara was white and worked as an ER nurse.

It turned out Kara had graduated from the same university that Steph was attending so there was an immediate connection. Kara had competed as a gymnast through college and still looked the part, being petite and appearing younger than her age. Noah had attended a different school where he was on the track team and he still ran for fun and to stay fit.

Over dinner, Noah looked at Dave and said, "You look so familiar, have we met before?"

Dave responded, "We may have met at a swinger party in town. You and Kara look familiar to me too."

"Actually, Kara and I have only attended a couple of swinger parties. We enjoyed them but mostly confine our activities to a small circle of friends. But I suppose it is possible."

The two couples finished their meal and then moved over to the bar for an after-dinner drink. As they enjoyed their cocktails, their conversation turned to why everyone was there.

Kara asked Steph, "How are you enjoying your experience here so far? You are young so I am guessing you are pretty new to the lifestyle."

Steph smiled and said "Yes, I am twenty-one and brand new to this. In fact, this morning I had my very first experience. I have to admit, it was exhilarating!"

"My first time was amazing too, and after that, we both wanted to keep doing it. Like Noah mentioned, we mostly stick to a small group of friends but every once in a while, we step out. That is why we came here. So far, we like what we have seen," said Kara as she gave Dave a seductive glance.

Dave then said, "It is after 9 PM and we are supposed to meet some people in the upstairs playroom. Would you like to join us?"

Noah said, "Sounds like fun. We just need to make a quick stop at our room to get out of these clothes!"

Dave said, "We have to do the same. See you up there in ten minutes."

When they got back to their room, Dave asked Steph, "Are you ready for this?"

As Steph took off her clothes, she replied, "I am so horny right now that I think any nervousness I had is completely gone. Let's go before I change my mind."

When they arrived at the playroom, Steph stood transfixed for a moment. There were at least twenty people in there having sex in various configurations. If she was horny before, she was literally dripping now. In one corner they saw Laura getting fucked from behind by Brad. As Brad plunged into her, they could hear her saying "Oh shit, oh shit, don't stop. It feels so good, so big, so full!"

Next to them, Amy, Ed, and another couple had formed a daisy chain. Amy was sucking off Ed while being eaten by another guy, who had a second woman riding him. While Steph was watching all this happen, Noah and Kara arrived.

Noah said "This is the biggest swinger party I have ever seen! Why don't we sit together over there on the floor?"

The floor was covered with exercise mats which made it comfortable for doing whatever. The two couples sat on the floor and things were awkward for a bit until Steph blurted out, "Well I think we should get this party rolling. I have never done it with a black man. Noah, will you be my first?"

Noah just smiled and moved next to Steph. They quickly began to kiss and caress each other. Dave and Kara were not far behind and began to get into some passionate foreplay as well.

Steph knelt in front of Noah and took his dick into her hands. She said "Well this looks really nice," as she dove in and took it into her mouth. Noah was similar in size to Dave so she could handle it comfortably.

In the meantime, Kara told Dave to lay on his back. Dave complied and then Kara did a split and impaled herself on Dave's cock. Despite the unusual position, Kara was making it work and able to control her up and down motion. Kara began panting and Dave was feeling the effect as she squeezed his cock with her tight pussy. While they were at it, Ed walked over and presented his erect cock to Kara's lips. She opened her mouth and swallowed it in one motion.

While Kara was getting it from both ends, Noah had flipped Steph around to a 69 position and their oral ministrations had them both ready for more. Noah turned around, placed her legs on his shoulders, and quickly pushed his cock in to the hilt.

Steph had not expected this and cried out as she was abruptly filled up. Quickly, the pleasure overwhelmed any discomfort and she felt a strong orgasm approaching. The fact that she was fucking her first black man only accentuated her enjoyment. Noah was a talented lover and kept her on the edge for a while. He grunted as he came inside her and Steph had a bone-shaking orgasm at about the same moment.

They looked over when they were done and noticed that Kara had drawn a crowd. She was now in a bridge position with Ed fucking her ass, Dave plowing her pussy and another guy in her mouth as her hands stroked two other cocks. She was one busy lady!

Steph told Noah, "Your wife is amazing. I have never seen anything like that, not even in porn."

Noah chuckled and said, "She's just showing off, although those gymnastic positions she gets into are very hot."

Kara was making guttural sounds around the dick that was still in her mouth. She released it and let out a scream that signaled she had just had a very satisfying climax. Her six-some broke up which left a lot of horny guys nearby.

Ed came over to Steph and said, "Are you ready for some more action?"

Steph realized that Ed was her parents' friend and looked to even be a bit older than her father, but she wanted him just the same. She got onto to her hands and knees and beckoned for Ed to enter her from behind. He pushed inside her and started to move in and out. Another penis was presented to her lips and she opened to swallow it without even knowing who's it was. She was feeling exceptionally wicked being spit-roasted. Soon the cock in her mouth squirted and after swallowing, another anonymous dick replaced it. Ed filled her with come and another dick replaced his. She was in the middle of an honest to goodness gangbang and felt herself reaching another peak. It came just after the fourth dick had entered her pussy. She knew it must be Brad since it stretched her so nicely.

After this experience, Steph was truly exhausted and laid on the floor motionless. She looked around and saw Dave fucking Laura in the ass. Noah and Kara had drifted away and were engaged in sex with various people. When Dave was done, he came back and found Steph still laying there with a sated look on her face.

"You look like you are done! I already came three times today so I am pretty worn out. How about we go to bed?"

Steph just nodded in agreement. "I lost track of how many times I came today but there were at least two that were beyond anything I have ever experienced. Any concerns I had about this lifestyle are officially history! Let's go to bed."

The rest of the week was a series of new and exciting experiences for Steph. She probably fucked every guy there and even had some mild lesbian experiences which were new to her. Noah introduced Steph to anal, which hurt a bit at first but Noah was very gentle and soon she was enjoying it. She tried it a few more times but when Brad asked her to do it, she said, "Nope, you are not going in there but my pussy is yours if you want it."

When the week was over, Steph and Dave said goodbye to their new friends. They exchanged phone numbers with Noah and Kara and promised to stay in touch. They all agreed they would have to get together later that summer.

Amy and Brad gave them a big goodbye hug. Amy told them, "If you are ever back east, please come by and stay with us for a few days. You are such a fun couple and we would love to spend some more time with you."

Steph and Dave told them they would definitely take them up on the offer when they had the opportunity. It had been a great week but it was time to head home. As they walked to their cars, Dave asked Steph, "Was the week anything like you expected?"

Steph answered, "I didn't know what to expect, but I would tell you I had a mind-blowing time. We met so many great people and I had so many new experiences. Right now, I am a little bit sore but give me a few days and I will be ready to attend a swinger party with you."

Dave smiled and replied, "I am glad you liked it so much. I think I am falling in love with you and it would have been disappointing if we couldn't do this together."

This was the first time that Dave had expressed his love to her and it made her feel warm inside. When they reached their cars, they loaded their luggage and climbed in to make the ninety-minute drive back to their homes.

When Steph arrived home from her vacation, I could tell she had enjoyed herself as she was very happy and often had a dreamy look. When I asked her how the trip had gone, she just gave vague answers about the facilities at the resort and all the activities they had done. She had a little smirk on her face when she talked about it, imagining how we would react if we knew what she had really done. I had to control myself so I would not smirk back.