Mary and the Cam Girl Pt. 02

Story Info
Mary falls deeper under Emily's spell.
3.4k words
4.54
14.2k
7
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As much as she hated how she felt afterwards, Mary started to fall into a routine. Once or twice a week when her kids were at school and George was at work, Mary would drink a bottle of wine while watching Emily and masturbating furiously. Mary always made sure to shower first as, more often than not, she imitated Emily in licking her pussy cream off of her vibrator. As Mary became one of Emily's regulars, watching her more than George ever had, Emily and Mary began exchanging messages.

Partially due to the wine and her sexual frustration, but also because of how open Emily was with her, Mary found herself opening up to the girl. She told Emily about her lacklustre sex life and how inadequate she had felt when she had found George's cam site account. She complained about her body, always comparing it unfavourably to Emily's, even though Mary was far from unattractive. In return Emily told Mary about school, her estrangement from her family, the life of a cam girl. Mary found out that Emily was a lesbian, which was the source of her family issues, and that she had turned to camming to pay for school.

Linked to Emily's profile on the cam site was an Amazon wish list. Among other things on it were a number of sex toys that a viewer could buy for Emily, and in return she would give them a private show using it. One afternoon of watching Emily not use her rabbit, Mary decided to buy the girl a pink silicone vibrator. She also bought an identical one for herself. Mary even paid for overnight shipping on her toy to make sure she got it first.

The next day the toy arrived, and Mary eagerly opened it. She had resolved not to use it until she could mimic Emily, but the temptation was hard to resist. Instead she emailed Emily and set up a private show when they could both use their new toys. Mary booked a day early the next week when she knew she would be free, and didn't have anything important in the evening as she was planning on drinking at least a bottle of wine during the show.

The weekend was a long painful wait for Mary. Her new toy was sitting and waiting in her underwear drawer, and her husband and kids were always around so she couldn't even take care of herself. George tried to initiate sex on Sunday night, but Mary said that she was too tired and brushed him off. She wanted to be ready for Emily the next day.

Monday morning, Mary dropped her kids off at school then went to the waxing appointment she had scheduled for for 9:30. Mary hadn't waxed in more than a decade, but she felt like she should be ready for her private show with Emily. At the salon she was lead to a private room, and told to strip from the waist down. She did, nervous, wishing she could have had some wine before coming. After a few minutes a Caribbean woman in her thirties came in, and told Mary to lay down on the table. Mary almost felt like she was there for a massage.

"How much do you want gone?" The woman asked as she examined Mary's bush.

"Um, all of it," Mary said.

The woman pushed Mary's legs up so that her knees were bent, the soles of her feet resting flat on the cushioned table. She then used one gloved hand to pull Mary's ass cheeks apart and looked between them. "Ass too?" She asked.

Mary blushed but managed to stammer out, "Yes."

The woman nodded, and took a pair of scissors from a drawer in a bench beside the table. She quickly and efficiently clipped away most of Mary's brown bush, leaving her with only some stubble. Then she took a pot of warmed wax off of a warmer and used a wooden applicator to spread it all over Mary's mound and lips. She started at the top, laying down a strip of paper that covered the wax. When the warm wax hit her pussy, Mary felt a strange almost arousal that faded as the wax cooled, followed by a sharp pain as the was and paper were ripped away. She gave a little yelp and jump as each piece of paper and wax, along with the roots of her pubic hair was torn from her pussy. Soon Mary's mound was totally hairless, and slightly pink. The salon woman rubbed some soothing cream into Mary's denuded mound in a clinical, detached way.

When she was done she said, "Roll onto your stomach."

Mary did as she was told, and the salon woman used one hand to spread Mary's ass cheeks open, then slathered some wax between them with the other. Mary gave a little jump as the warm wax coated her asshole, but she did her best to stay still. When the paper was applied and then the hair was pulled out in one swift stroke, Mary couldn't decide if it hurt more or less than her pussy, but either way she was glad it was over.

Mary left the waxer a $20 tip and hurried out of the salon once she was dressed. She wanted to get home and shower before her appointment with Emily at 11:30. She stopped on the way home and bought a couple of bottles of her favourite Chardonnay, and was home at around 10:30. She put the wine in the fridge and hoped into the shower, washing and paying particular attention to her pussy, making sure it was clean for later. When she was done in the shower, Mary put on a bathrobe and took her new toy and put it beside her computer. Then she got one of the bottles of wine and filled a glass.

When she was ready, Mary logged into the cam site. Emily wasn't there yet, but it was still ten minutes till the appointed time. While she waited, Mary browsed through some of the other girls profiles. Mary found she no longer had any interest in the couples, but she enjoyed looking at the pictures and reading about some of the girls. Mary had finished her first glass of wine and was pouring herself another one when Emily logged in and sent her a message.

'Ready for some fun?' It read.

'Yes!' Mary sent back, and Emily opened up a private chat with her. When the video loaded Emily was wearing a short black skit and a tight top. The top was tight and sheer enough that it was very apparent that the young woman wasn't wearing a bra, her pierced nipples poking through the fabric. Mary saw that Emily also had her new pink toy, still in its box, on her desk.

"Why don't you turn on your cam too?" Emily asked, speaking to the camera. "I love to see who I'm talking to in a private show!"

Mary took another drink of wine to steel herself, and turned on her webcam. She was incredibly nervous of how Emily would react to her body, but she wanted more. It was why she had set up the show in the first place.

"Mmm, you're a sexy mommy,' Emily moaned as Mary's video loaded. "But why are you still wearing that silly robe?"

Mary blushed but she stood up. She untied the belt of her robe, and let it slide off her shoulder. The fabric fell off of her and in moments she was naked, showing off to Emily her body. As she did so Emily stripped off her own top, tossing it onto the messy bed behind her.

"Mmmm, nice fat mommy tits," Emily purred, massaging her own breasts as she did so. Mary was self conscious of how her breasts sagged, but massaged hers, mirroring Emily's movements. "Can you suck on your own nipples?" Emily asked.

Mary nodded, then lifted on of her breasts to her mouth, staining her neck down so that she was just able to get the nipple in her mouth. She sucked on it for a few seconds, then let it fall. "I wish mine were big enough to do that," Emily pouted," but all I can do it this."

With that the girl began pinching her nipples, pulling them out from her chest then letting them spring back. "Will you pinch your nipples for me mommy?"

Mary wasn't sure what it was about the girl calling her mommy, especially in the context of such lewd acts, but she was definitely feeling the tingle from it in her crotch. She did as Emily asked, pinching her nipples, wincing in pain and a little pleasure as she did so. After a few seconds of watching Mary hurt herself, Emily reached down and grabbed the box with her new toy. "Thank you for the new toy mommy. I'm excited to play with it for you!'

Mary held up her own toy, and stammered, "I got one too. So I can, um, play along."

Emily gave her a wicked smile, and opened the box. She pulled out the pink silicone penis, and showed it to Mary, turning it on and off to make sure it worked. Then she sat down in her chair in front of the webcam, and Mary sat in her chair too. As she sat Mary became aware off the small amount of moisture leaking from her pussy, and was glad that she had put down a towel.

"We'd better get them wet first," Emily said, and began to run her tongue from the base of the toy to the tip. Mary immediately began to do the same, swirling her tongue around the tip as if she was giving George a blowjob. As she watched Mary get into it, Emily began sucking harder on her toy, pushing it deeper into her mouth. Mary did her best to follow along, but the younger girl had better control over her gag reflex, and was able to get her lips almost to the base of the toy while Mary stopped half way. When she saw Mary start to gag, Emily relented, and pulled the toy from her mouth.

"Ready for some fun?" The cam girl asked, and began to drag the toy brown her body, between her breasts and towards her smooth pussy, leaving a trail of saliva. Mary eagerly followed suit, and when Emily scooted her chair back so that she could rest her heels of her desk and show off her aroused pussy, Mary did the same. Mary saw her pussy lips spread open on the cam with no hair to hide them, but she was too turned on to care. Emily used one hand to spread apart her pussy lips, then ran her toy from the base of her slit to the top and down a few times, not turning it on yet. Mary let out a little gasp as she followed along and the tip of the plastic cock briefly touched her clit each time she ran it to the top of her pussy.

Emily noticed the moan and smiled, then, with the toy still turned off, slowly brought it to the entrance of her pussy and began to slide it inside. The cam girl gave a little moan of her own, eyes locked on Mary's pussy as it opened around the older woman's toy. Soon they both had their vibrators buried to the base in their pussies, and Emily took her hand off it, and began pinching her nipples and squeezing her breasts. Mary did the same, squeezing down on the toy with her pussy as she left it inside her to keep it buried deep.

"Do you like this mommy?" Emily asked. "Does it make you wet, playing with your tits with your little girl?"

Mary shuddered as she kept pinching her nipples, and moaned, "yes."

Emily smiled, then pulled the vibrator from herself. She help it up to the camera, showing off the wetness that clung to it. "Show me how wet you are mommy."

Mary complied, pulling her own vibrator out. She blushed as she held it up to the camera, letting Emily see it covered in Mary's pussy juice. Then Emily leaned closer to the camera, and brought her vibrator to her lips.

"Tell me how you taste mommy," Emily said as she began to lick her own toy, cleaning herself off of it.

Mary mimicked her movements, briefly squeezing her eyes shut as her tongue made contact with the toy, but she opened them again quickly so that she could watch Emily. Emily was either enjoying it, or putting on a very good show, moaning and swirling her tongue all over the toy, cleaning it of all traces of her pussy. Mary did her best to do the same, trying to ignore the tang of her pussy as she did so. As soon as it was done,, Mary sat back and took a large drink of wine, washing the taste from her mouth as she finished the glass.

"Don't you like the taste of your mommy cunt?" Emily asked with a teasing smile.

"Not really," Mary said, blushing. She went to refill her wine glass and discovered the bottle was empty. "I'll be back in one second," she said and stood up. As Mary stood, she felt some unsteadiness in her legs from a combination of the arousal and the wine. She didn't bother to put her robe back on as she hurried to the kitchen, inadvertently giving Emily a good view of her ass.

When Mary returned half a minute later with her second bottle of wine, Emily had turned around in her chair and was kneeling in it, pointing her ass at the camera. Mary sat down and poured herself another large glass of wine and drank half of it as she watched Emily wag her rear at the camera, running a hand up and down her thighs and using her other hand to pull her ass cheeks apart. Mary was mesmerized by the view of of the girls wet slit and her crinkled asshole coming into view and winking at her as Emily pulled her cheeks apart.

Mary sat and watched, waiting to see what would happen until Emily looked over her shoulder at Mary. "I thought you wanted to play along mommy. What are you waiting for?"

Mary stood up and turned around then knelt in her chair, doing her best to imitate Emily as she watched her over her shoulder. As she did so Emily licked her lips and said, "Spread your ass for me mommy."

Mary blushed, but she reached back with both hands and spread her ass cheeks open, showing off her asshole to the younger girl. "Mmm, nice and smooth," Emily purred.

"I, uh, I went and got waxed this morning," Mary stammered.

Emily giggled and said, "Naughty mommy!" Then she picked up her vibrator and turned it on. Mary hurriedly released her ass cheeks and grabbed and turned on her own toy. When Emily began to rub it against her pussy, still with her ass pointed at the camera, so did Mary. The both moaned in unison as the vibrating tips connected with their clits. Emily used her other hand and reached past the toy and ran her middle finger up and down her slit, then began curling it inside her as Mary eagerly followed along.

"You're going to do everything I do, aren't you mommy," Emily moaned.

"Yes," Mary panted. "Fuck, I wish I had your body, I want to feel everything you do."

"Promise?" Emily asked, briefly pulling the vibrator off her clit.

Mary almost cried as she pulled the vibrator from her clit, holding the buzzing toy in one hand with a finger of her other hand buried deep in her pussy. "Anything, just show me how to cum!"

Emily pulled her finger out of her pussy and replaced it with her buzzing toy and began fucking herself slowly and sensually as Mary followed suit, the older and younger women moaning in time with each other. Then Emily took the finger that she had lubricated in her pussy, and began running it up and down her ass crack, teasing her crinkled hole. Mary hesitated, and Emily stopped fucking herself.

"You said anything mommy," she said reproachfully.

Mary quickly began to run her own finger up and down her ass, pushing her larger ass cheeks apart to show Emily that she was complying, then fucking her pussy more as Emily started back up with her vibrator. Mary gave a little jump and shiver every time her finger connected with her asshole, but she didn't stop.

"Have you ever been fucked in your mommy ass?" Emily asked as she kept fucking herself and rubbing her finger against her asshole.

"Only once," Mary said. She looked away from the camera, but she didn't stop rubbing her asshole or fucking herself with the vibrator. "It was my husband on our honeymoon."

"Why only the once mommy?" Emily asked. Mary couldn't see her, but she imagined her hands still moving.

"Because," Mary gulped, "because I got poop all over his penis!'

Mary heard Emily suppress a laugh, and looked back to see the girl covering her mouth with the hand that had just been rubbing her asshole. As Emily composed herself, Mary briefly stood up and took a large swig of wine, directly from the bottle.

As Emily stopped giggling into her hand and returned her finger to her asshole, Mary got back into position, face burning red, which in a twisted way added to the stimulation she was getting from the buzzing vibrator in her pussy. "Well then, I guess I'll have to show you how good it can feel mommy," Emily said with a mostly straight face.

"Ok," Mary whispered.

Emily began again to slowly fuck her pussy, and as she did so she started to push her finger into her asshole. Mary watched with fascination as Emily's sphincter stretched to accommodate the finger. Mary pressed her own finger against her asshole, trying to get it inside. Her asshole resisted her, and without thinking, Mary stuck her finger in her mouth, covering it with saliva, too turned on to notice any taste. Her hand flew back to her ass, and she pushed back into it. Her asshole finally opened and Mary gasped as the wet digit forced its was inside. She looked to see what Emily was doing, and saw that the girl had returned the vibrator to her clit as she fucked her finger in and out of her asshole.

"That's it mommy. Finger your ass and cum for me," Emily moaned.

"I'm so close," Mary groaned. The finger in her ass felt red hot, but she didn't stop fucking herself. The sensations of the vibrator on her clit and finger in her ass started to overwhelm her.

"Hold off as long as you can," Emily said as Mary squeezed her eyes shut, legs quivering and threatening to tumble her off the chair. "I want us to cum together."

Mary couldn't see what Emily was doing, but her mind was racing, imagining that she was Emily, with her small tight ass being invaded. She started to shake as she pressed the vibrator harder against her clit. "Fuck fuck fuck, please cum, it's your finger in my ass, you need to cum," Mary babbled.

"Uggh, mommy, I'm cumming, fuck your fat ass and cum mommy," Emily groaned as well. With that Mary's whole body seized up, her ass clamping down on her finger as for the first time in her life Mary squirted a gush of liquid from her pussy as she came. Mary tried to rock backwards onto her finger as she struggled to keep the vibrator pressed against her clit. Waves of pleasure rolled over her until she finally unbalanced and slipped out of the chair and onto the floor. She lay there panting, trying to recover from one of the most intense orgasms of her entire life.

When Mary finally pulled herself back up, the video window was closed and Emily was gone, but there was a message waiting for her.

'Next time you buy me a toy, make sure it's a buttplug,' the message read.

Mary downed the rest of her bottle of wine and pulled the soaking wet towel off the computer chair. She stumbled to the shower to clean off and try and be presentable by the time her kids got home from school.