Mary and Tom

Story Info
A married woman returns to her hometown.
4.8k words
4.54
15.6k
29

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 09/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tom_Brown
Tom_Brown
288 Followers

Thank you to those who read stories.

I've had experiences, fantasies, and thoughts that I felt like sharing and I hope you enjoy the writings.

Some stories are completely true, some are fictional, and some are a combination of fact with some fiction (to enhance the story).

I may tell you if it's a true story or sometimes, I'll let you figure it out.

Now, on with Mary and Tom

Enjoy

------------------------------------

Plot:

Mary and Jim's marriage is going great. They had recently swapped partners with John and Marie, but vowed that they would be monogamous from then on.

Mary was now preparing to go back to her home town for her annual work seminar, but opted to stay in a hotel instead of with her father. During her last stay (for last year's seminar) her and her father ended up making love for the first time and it was wonderful and fulfilling for both of them.

She had decided to stay at a hotel this time, so that she wouldn't be tempted to fuck him again or the opportunity to fuck him wasn't present.

--------------------------------------

"Hey dad"

"Hey hun, how you been."

"Good thanks. You?"

"I'm ok." Tom sounded sad.

"Come on dad, what's wrong?"

"Nothing sweetie. I guess I'm just bored."

"Bored or lonely?"

"Both, I guess."

"How are things with you and Jim?"

"Great, dad. We've worked things out and we're doing great now."

"I'm happy for you."

"Thanks. So, as you know my company does these annual seminars and it's coming up again."

"Wow, has it already been a year?"

"Yup."

"When is it?"

"It starts Monday."

"This Monday?"

"Yeah."

"Well the place is kind of a mess."

"That's why I'm calling you now instead of last week."

"Why's that?"

"I'm going to be staying at the Embassy Suites this time."

"What?! Why?"

"Dad, you're an amazing father. But you're also an amazing lover. You made love to me like nobody ever has. Even though we said that it would never happen again, my pussy gets wet just thinking about your amazing cock being back inside of me. I'm worried that if we slept in the same house, at some point, we'd end up naked together and enjoying sexual intercourse again."

"I totally understand. I too can't stop thinking about how amazing it felt, having my bare cock inside of my daughter's amazing pussy. I've jacked off so many times reminiscing the feeling of flesh to flesh sex and the feel of your vaginal walls squeezing my cock as it slides in and out of you. Not to mention going down on you! Inhaling the amazing womanly scent coming from your vagina, as I suck on those beautiful lower labia. I long to taste and swallow the mucus-like fluid that your vagina expels. Fuck, I'm so hard right now."

"That's what I mean, dad. This talk and reminiscing about our love making has me so wet right now. I've got my fingers plunging in and out of my fuckhole right now, as I remember how amazing your huge cock felt inside of me. There's no way that I could stay with you. You know that on the first night, I would come to your room completely naked, expecting for you to fuck the shit out of me.

We would probably make love every night, then every morning you would wake up with your cock in my mouth, as I get you hard enough to ride on your cock until you cum in me. Then I would go through the day feeling my father's semen leaking out of my pussy as I think about how wonderful our sex was. We would make love more often and more intensely than the last time and I wouldn't want to ever stop. I promised myself that I wouldn't do that."

"Oh baby. That sounds so good. Daddy's gonna cum now. Do you want that?"

"Oh fuck daddy, yes. Cum for me. I'm gonna cum also. I'm finger fucking myself wishing that it was your cock instead of my fingers. The thought of your huge cock has me on the verge of cumming. Oh FUCK!"

"That's it baby. Cum for me. Cum for your daddy."

"I am! Oh fuck. I'm cummmmmming daddy. Cum in your baby girl. I need you to cum deep inside of my vagina. Oh I can still feel your huge cock deeper inside of my vagina than any man has ever been. Oh daddy. Please cum."

"I'm almost there baby. Talk to me. Tell me something nasty."

"Oh daddy. Please. I want you to cum in me.... Just like John did."

"John?"

"Yes. Remember our friends John and Marie?"

"Oh, yeah."

"Well, we got together with them again and I fucked him willingly this time. He came deep inside of your daughter's vagina. Yes, I felt like a slut. Your daughter fucked a man other than her husband, and I loved it. The crazy thing is that I... I... I kept thinking about you as that man fucked me!"

"Oh fuck! Yesssss. I'm cumming baby. Ugh, Ugh, Ugh. Can you feel it? I'm cummmming in my daughter!"

"Yesssss. I feel it daddy. Fuck. I'm cumming again. Yesssssss!"

Silence for the next few minutes. Then...

"Wow. That was so good, but I made a mess."

"Whew, me too. God that was so good, dad."

"Daddy!"

"Lol, right, daddy. That was so good. Thank you so much, daddy. I need to change the sheets now, before Jim gets home."

"Are you sure that you won't stay here?"

"Obviously after what just happened, you know that I can't. I would like to see you while I'm in town, though. But it'll need to be in a public place so that I don't attack you. 😊 "

"Sounds good. Love you."

"Love you too, daddy. Bye."

"Bye, baby."

Mary arrived in town and spent the first night at the hotel relaxing and enjoying the comfort of her room.

"Hey Dad."

"Hey."

"I'm here in town and settled in, in my room."

"I still wish that you would've stayed here."

"I know dad, me too. Wanna do dinner tomorrow night?"

"I'd love to."

"Great. There's a restaurant here at the hotel. Wanna meet there around 7pm."

"I'll be there."

"Great. It's a date then."

"Don't say that because usually after a first date, I'd hope to get to first base with my date." He chuckled.

"Stop." She giggled.

"See you tomorrow, dad."

"Sleep well honey."

The following day she decided to relax and work on her tan by the hotel's swimming pool, after the seminar and before her dinner date with her dad, only to find that the pool area was closed for renovations.

"Damn it. I was really hoping to spend some time, working on my tan this week" she thought.

Later that night, Tom arrived early at the restaurant and got settled in before Mary arrived. As he sat, she walked in.

"Oh my God, she's so sexy" he thought, as she walked in.

Mary chose a short mini-dress, with a plunging neckline and tall heels. She chose to skip undergarments because they showed bumps under the tigh-fitting dress and looked awful. As she approached her father, he couldn't help but admire her amazing legs and the bounce of her large braless breasts.

Tom stood and hugged her, when she approached the table and Mary could feel his erection against her body.

"Oh daddy, I'm sorry."

"For what?"

"Did I cause that?" As her eyes moved down to the bulge now forming in her father's slacks.

"Of course you did, but don't be sorry. The sight of you probably has every man in here sporting an erection. You look amazing."

"Thanks daddy, so do you."

As they sat, Tom couldn't help from looking at his daughter's cleavage and the nipples that had hardened below her dress.

"No bra, huh?"

"It didn't look good, showing through this dress."

"No panties either?"

"Dad, stop" As she blushed.

"Oh my God, your pussy is uncovered and unprotected right now?"

Mary blushed and didn't respond.

"So if I slid my hand under your dress right now, I would be treated to your moist vagina?"

"Very moist, but it can't happen, dad. Let's just have dinner and go our separate ways. Like we planned."

"Ok."

During dinner they talked about random things.

"How's your room?"

"Very nice."

"Yeah, I like staying at The Embassy Suites when I travel. The cooked-to-order breakfast is great. The gym and pool are nice also."

"Yeah, I'm bummed about the pool."

"What's wrong with the pool?"

"It's closed for renovations and I was really planning to work on my tan, every afternoon, after the seminar lets out."

"You can always come lay out at the house."

"So you can fuck me afterwards?" She teased.

"You know that I don't get home til around 7, so you can spend all afternoon there working on your tan, then leave before I get home."

"That does sound good. Ok, I'll do it."

Dinner was great and the conversation flowed smoothly between father and daughter, without any sexual overtones. When they were just getting ready to leave, Tom leaned close and whispered "I can't believe you came to dinner with me without any panties on."

"I can't believe you didn't check to see if I was."

With that, Tom reached under the table and slid his hand along his daughter's inner thigh. When she felt her father's hand on her leg, she spread her legs, to allow her father to proceed. He rubbed up and down her leg a few times before his fingers reached the moist petals of his daughter's pussy. His fingers slid through her folds a few times before he slid his middle finger into her soaking wet vagina. Mary closed her eyes and moaned lightly.

"God, I miss you daddy."

"Me too, baby."

When she opened her eyes, the waiter was standing in front of her, staring down at her raised dress and her father's finger deep within her pussy. He had an unobstructed view of her pussy and had an unmistakable bulge in his pants.

"Beautiful, huh?" Tom said to the waiter.

"Incredibly."

"Yeah, the best pussy that my cock has ever been in."

"You're a lucky man, sir."

"Yes you are... daddy."

"Oh fuck, she's your daughter?"

"Haha. No, she's just playing around."

"Damn! Too bad, that would be hot."

The waiter continued to stare at her beautiful, exposed pussy. He had positioned himself to block the other patrons from seeing what was transpiring in plain sight, although the restaurant was fairly empty. He could see the vaginal moisture on Tom's fingers as he withdrew them from his daughter's vagina, before plunging them back in.

Moments later, Tom withdrew his fingers completely from his daughter's vagina and stuck them in her mouth. She sucked her own pussy juice from her dad's fingers, not bothering to cover up and the waiter was treated to the view of her lower labia spread and open. He had to readjust his penis before walking away.

"You're such a naughty girl."

"You do that to me daddy." As she giggled.

Eventually, they rose and left the restaurant. As they hugged in the lobby, Mary could feel her father's erection against her body and wanted him so bad, but couldn't do it.

"Daddy, I'm sorry for leaving you in this condition, and as much as I want you to come to my room and fuck the shit out of me tonight, I can't. What we had last year was amazing and the best sexual experience of my life, but it can never happen again."

"As much as I hate to admit it, you're right. I will treasure the time that we had. But if you ever change your mind, please don't hesitate to let me know."

"I will daddy, but I won't."

They kissed goodnight and went their separate ways.

In her room, she called her husband,

"Hey babe, you miss me?"

"You know that I do."

"Tonight I wore that tight, black mini-dress to dinner downstairs, without a bra or panties. Does that excite you?"

"Fuck yeah. Did anyone hit on you?"

"Not really, but the waiter got an eyeful."

"Really? Please go on."

"I was sitting at the table and I didn't realize that the hem of my dress had risen up when I sat down. The waiter stood next to me and kept looking down at my lower body. When I looked at his crotch, I could see that he had a huge bulge and it made me proud of my legs. I thought that he had been checking out my legs, but when I looked down, I realized that my entire pussy was in plain view and he was looking at it, every chance he got."

"You should've invited him to your room, once he got off work."

"Babe, I told you already, that me fucking anyone other than you is never going to happen again."

"A guy can hope, right?"

"I guess. Gonna hit the sack now. Got an early meeting tomorrow. Oh, btw I spoke with my dad today and told him about the pool being closed for renovations. He told me that I could go lay out there, while he's at work."

"Cool. I can't wait to see your all-over tan."

"Stop. I'm not gonna tan nude at my dad's house, even if he's not gonna be there. Goodnight."

"Goodnight Honey."

For the next two days, Mary would arrive at her dad's house around 3pm, change into her bikini bottoms, and lay out topless by the pool, then shower and leave around 6:30, before her father was suppose to return home. Unbeknownst to her, Tom would only work 1/2 day, park around the corner, walk home, and wait for his daughter to arrive.

Each day, he would watch her arrive, change into her bikini bottoms, then lay out by the pool. Mary had no idea that her dad had security cameras all around the outside of the house and he could admire his daughter's large breasts, from the comfort of his office chair. As the lovely vision came into view on his monitor screen, he would sit in that seat and jackoff.

Each day, Mary would lie there and think about the time that she fucked her dad and the thought of her dad's huge cock inside of her, made her wet. After laying in the sun, she would take a shower and masturbate to the thought of her and her dad making love. Then she would dress and leave for the hotel.

On the third day, her father closed his eyes and slowly stroked his cock as he imagined his daughter's tight pussy wrapped around his cock.

In the meantime, Mary needed to get more ice in her drink. As she entered the house, she heard it.

"Oh baby, I missed you so much. I love your pussy on my cock?"

Shocked, but turned on, she walked to her father's office, she looked in and saw her father. He was sitting in his office chair completely nude with his hand stroking his huge shaft, with his head thrown back and eyes closed. On the monitor, she saw the lounge chair that she had been lying in just a few minutes earlier, and now she knew that her father had been watching her.

"Did you miss daddy's cock inside of you?" He paused for a few seconds. "Oh, you did? Do you like the feel of my cock inside of you?" Another pause. "Of course you do. We should do this for one week, once a year, then you can go back to being faithful to your husband, the rest of the year. What do you think?"

At this point, Mary realized that her hand was inside of her bikini bottoms and her fingers were sliding between the sopping wet petals of her very needy vagina. Masturbating was nice, but she hadn't had a real cock inside of her vagina in almost a week and her body needed one. Quietly, she walked to her father and whispered "it sounds like a great idea to me."

As his eyes flew open, he realized that his daughter was climbing onto his lap, spreading her pussy open, and lowering her vagina over her dad's fully erect cock. No need for foreplay for either of them as the head of her father's cock penetrated her opening.

"Oh daddy, I missed you."

"Me too, princess."

Mary slid 1/2 way down her father's thick cock.

"God you feel so good inside of me. I'm a fool for thinking that I could do with this."

"You're no fool, honey. I completely understand. You tried to be faithful, but we both knew that we needed this."

Mary slid completely down her father's cock until their pubic bones touched. She bend towards her father and began kissing him passionately. Her mouth opened to accept his tongue inside and their tongues became entangled. Then she began sliding her hips back and forth without letting any of his cock escape her vagina. Tom knew to hold her hips and help her to grind her clit against his pelvic bone.

"Oh fuck daddy, I'm gonna cum. I missed you so much. I missed this so much. Promise me you will never stop fucking me."

"Never honey. I could never stop fucking you." As she slid back and forth, getting the maximum satisfaction from her clit rubbing against her father's groin.

Unbeknownst to both of them, Mary's husband Jim had arrived earlier and was going to surprise his wife out at the pool. He had quietly opened the side gate and carefully walked towards the patio. Just before he spoke, his wife got up and walked into the house. When he looked through the window, into the kitchen, he saw her quietly walking down the hall.

He entered the house and immediately heard his father in law speaking, "Did you miss daddy's cock inside of you?" He paused for a few seconds. "Oh, you did? Do you like the feel of my cock inside of you?" Another pause. "Of course you do. We should do this for one week, once a year, then you can go back to being faithful to your husband, the rest of the year. What do you think?"

Jim saw Mary listening to her father speak from outside his office doorway, so he knew that his father in law was not talking directly to Mary, but was probably verbally fantasizing about her. Then Jim watched as his wife began masturbating as she listened to her father fantasize about her. Jim didn't want to disturb either of them, so he stood quietly and watched.

After a few moments, Mary shocked her husband an removed her bikini bottom. Then she quietly entered her father's office. Jim was right behind her watching the scene transpire. He watched his wife whisper to her father, then threw a leg over him and presented him with her bare vagina. Jim's cock was hard as a rock as he watched his once-shy, once-conservative, once-faithful wife impale herself on her own father's rather large penis.

As she lowered herself, he realized (before they spoke) that this was not the first time that his father in law penetrated his own daughter's vagina with his huge cock. He watched as Tom's entire cock disappeared inside of his own daughter's vagina to a depth no other man had succeeded to fill. As they began speaking, Jim opened his pants and began masturbating as his wife and her father had very satisfying sexual intercourse.

"Oh daddy. Yesssss! I'm cumming. Please cum with me. Fill your daughter's vagina with your baby making jism! Oh, how I wish that I wasn't on the pill."

"Here it comes baby. Oh fuck. Can you feel it?"

"Oh shit! Yes daddy. I can feel each throb of your pulsing cock deep within my vagina. Oh fuck! I can feel the spurt of your semen against my cervix! Oh fuckkkkkkk. Ugh. Ugh. Ugh. Oh fuck, I'm cumming also daddy."

"Oh yes. I can feel it. Fuck!"

Jim came also. Father and daughter had cum together.

As the father and daughter came down from their mutual orgasms, Mary rested her head on her father's chest. Tom kissed her forehead then looked into her eyes. She looked back and spoke,

"Oh daddy. This is so special for us."

"Special enough to repeat?"

"Absolutely."

"Leave the hotel and come stay here."

"I can't. Jim is coming into town tomorrow and was planning on spending time together at the hotel."

"How are we ever gonna fuck again, with him here?"

"I'll tell him that the seminar runs longer every day and then I'll come and spend a couple hours in your bed."

"But then at night, won't he notice that your vagina has been abused?"

"Probably, but he'll deal with it." And she giggled. Tom chuckled also.

Jim smiled and left.

Outside, Jim called his wife. Mary answered and pretended as if she was heading to the hotel from the seminar.

"Great. I got into town today and want to take you to dinner tonight. Get to the hotel, get ready, and then we'll go on our romantic date."

"Ok." She hung up.

"I gotta go dad. Jim is in town and wants to take me to dinner. I need to get to the hotel and shower, before he gets there."

"Why not just shower here?"

"Because if I stay any longer here, Jim might beat me to the hotel and how will I explain showing up already showered?"

Tom_Brown
Tom_Brown
288 Followers
12