All Comments on 'Mary and Tom'

by Tom_Brown

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
rodavrodav6 months ago

Great exciting story. My only critic is it’s really unrealistic in real life that the father finger’s his daughter’s pussy while the waiter watches and have to let him know that they are father and daughter. That’s so dangerous and they could easily get in trouble. Incest pregnancy is not a turn on for most readers.

After fingering his daughter in the restaurant it could have been exciting if the father brought his hand to his nose instead and sniffs the odor of his daughter’s pussy on his fingers then put it in his mouth to taste the musky salty flavor of her vagina.

Wish in the coming chapter Marie and John would learn that Mary have been having sexual intercourse with her father. Then Marie would be teasing her husband John that he might be getting some ideas about their own daughter Bridget.

rodavrodav6 months ago

I like to add I gave you 5 stars though

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Tempting married daughter father makes amazing duo

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Hot af. But should have kept it hidden longer. He shouldn't have directly repeated what her father said. Maybe redo it and make it longer without her knowing straight away. From the part he repeated what father said. Just take that out and carry it on from there.

Buster2UBuster2U6 months ago

Father/Daughter sex is a very hot fantasy. Especially when the Mother is passed from a heart attack and the Daughter looks so very similar to her very Hot mother. LOL 20 stars for writer. thanks for the effort! Buster2U

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikey6 months ago

Another very hot story! 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Fantastic writing

Rise in heat father get seduced her busty daughter.

Similarly maybe Marie get inspired by Mary to seduce & fuck her own father

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

The only thing i would do is continue the story and have daughter go off the pill and get pregnant by her father and let him be surprised.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Awaiting for at least another round of Mary and Tom.

Maybe their own serirs.

Very much enjoyed your story.

MartyHunterMartyHunter3 months ago

These kind of stories (cuckold husband), are usually hit or miss for me, but the hits are good enough I keep coming back. This one tickled my fancy (euphemism fully intended) because the couple obviously love each other, but despite their claims to the contrary, have a very casual view of sex. There's no real angst, no major drama, just a some kinky people figuring out how kinky they are at their own pace (mostly). I really appreciated that despite some stumbling, they both at least made an attempt to respect each other and their boundaries.

The notable exception was him tricking her into sleeping with John. That whole thing didn't sit right with me, but I get that it's a plot device, and even if I didn't love it, it did feel like it was in character for Jim, who despite his best intentions keeps thinking with his dick instead of his brain or heart.

5 stars, because just like most customer service surveys, anything less than a five on literotica is effectively a zero. On any other site, I'd be happy to round this up to a solid 4 though, good effort, smooth writing, a little rough on the plot devices and character development, but author shows promise. ;-)

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

WOW 🤩 went over it twice it was that good of a story. I saw my own Mom naked many times when I was young she had beautiful breast and large nipples. I never had sex with her but she had boyfriends when my stepfather was away. Please keep writing there’s lots more you can add to the story.

hellbahellbaabout 2 months ago

Phenomenal story. I loved the angle with sharing your wife with her father. And extremely well written.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTom_Brown@Tom_Brown
Thanks to all who have read my stories, liked or favorited them, and are following me. I enjoy writing these and hopefully, I’m getting better at it. ☺️. Please feel free to message me directly with questions or comments. I love hearing from you. Thanks

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES