Mary and Tom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok. But we have a fuck date tomorrow."

"Yes we do daddy. I wouldn't miss it for the world."

Mary dropped to her knees and sucked her father's flaccid penis, cleaning off their mutual cum. Then she dressed and left for the hotel. The entire ride there she could feel her father's semen oozing from her stretched out fuckhole, filling her panties with their combined cum. As she arrived, Jim was waiting for her.

"Hey baby, what a pleasant surprise."

"I missed you so much, that I took today off, and came straight here, to be with my sexy wife."

"You're too kind. Let's go up to the room."

As they entered the small confines of the elevator, Jim could smell his wife's feminine scent. The aroma of sex soon fill the space and Jim became hard, instantly. As they entered the room,

"I'm really sweaty and feel gross, from that damn seminar, so I'm gonna jump in the shower and get ready quickly."

"Not so fast."

Jim hugged his wife and laid her on the bed.

"The shower can wait. I miss my wife."

"No babe. I feel gross. Let me shower first."

"Not a chance."

With that he pushed her dress up and grabbed the waistband of her lace panties. She tried to fight him off, but he was determined. As her panties were pulled to her knees, they both could see the remnants of her father's semen in the crotch of her panties. Semen was still oozing from her stretched out vagina, while gobs of fresh semen had saturated the crotch of her panties and there was no way to deny that she had been fucked.

"Wow hun, it looks like someone got a huge load of semen shot into their vagina."

"Jim honey, Let me explain."

"No need to explain babe, I love it. I'm glad that you're finally letting go of your inhibitions and getting some side cock. Co-worker?"

"No. Stop talking and reclaim this pussy."

"With pleasure."

Jim had decided to not let his wife know that she was fucking her own father, until she was ready to tell him herself. He removed his clothes as his wife removed hers and laid back on the bed, with her legs spread wide, awaiting her husband cock. Gobs of her father's cum continued to leak from her fuckhole and with the damage that her father's huge cock had done to her vagina, it looked like a big canal, completely open in a big "O", where Jim could easily see deep into her vaginal cavity.

As Jim slid his solid cock into his wife's stretched out hole, his father in law's semen swished past his embedded cock.

"Oh fuck, your pussy feels so good with your lover's semen in it."

"Just fuck me babe."

"Ok Hun, but his cock must've been huge! You pussy is really stretch out."

"It was."

Jim began fucking his wife with a renewed lust. Mary fucked him back with same enthusiasm.

"Oh Jim, I'm gonna cum now."

Jim grabbed both of his wife's legs and put them on his shoulders. Then he hammered her pussy repeatedly. Between them, her father's semen was making a mess as Jim's cock thrust in and out of his wife's totally used pussy.

"Ugh, Ugh, Ugh. Yesssss! I'm cumming babe. I love you so much. I love when you fuck me. I'm Cumminggggggg"

"Did you miss my cock inside of you?" Mary's eyes shot open as she remembered that her father said the same exact thing as he fucked her, but she was in the middle of her orgasm to stop or question her husband.

"Ooooooooh fuckkkkkkk." Mary kept cumming, but thought that her husband repeating what her father said was too coincidental.

"Oh my Godddddddddd."

The feeling in Mary's entire body was too much for her to handle, so her whole body convulsed and she began squirting. "Oh I love you."

Then she screamed "YESSSSSSS" as her orgasm continued.

"Do you want more semen in you?"

"Oh, fuck yeah."

"Here it comes baby. Another cock is cumming in you tonight. Can you feel it?"

Jim buried his cock completely into his wife's vagina and pumped shot after shot of cum deep within his wife. Mary's mind flashed back to the recent fucking that her father gave her and came once again as she felt her husband cum in her. Once they both stopped cumming, Jim began withdrawing his penis from his wife's wrecked vagina.

"NO! Don't pull out. I want to feel you inside of my cunt for a little longer."

"Ok baby"

Mary grasped her husband's face in her delicate hands and brought his lips to hers.

"I love you so much Jim. I couldn't ask for a better husband. From now on, I'll do whatever you ask of me. But please respect me enough to not make me a slut."

"I love you too baby. I think fucking John and your secret "seminar lover" once a year will be enough for me."

"Me too." Then she kissed him.

Eventually, Jim's cock shrunk down and withdrew naturally from his wife's vagina. As they lay in each other's arms, Mary spoke,

"How long have you known?"

"When you returned home after last year's seminar, I knew that you had been fucked, but not by whom."

"You knew how?"

"As I went down on you, I could taste semen from within your vagina. As I moved up your body, I saw the hickeys on your breasts. When my penis entered you there was very little friction, so I knew then that you had been fucked by someone with a huge cock."

"Oh my God, you knew all this time?"

"Yeah, but I didn't know who had fucked my wife. I vowed to keep silent until you were ready to talk about it, but you never did."

"I wanted to tell you, but couldn't figure out how to tell you that I had been unfaithful and fucked another man."

"Mmmmm. Is it the same guy who fucked you both times (at last year's seminar and this year's)?"

"Yes."

"Have you fucked anyone else?"

"No."

"So his cock is huge, huh?"

"Extremely!"

"Do you love his cock inside of you?"

"I do. It feels so amazing buried deep within me."

"Did you plan on fucking him every day of this trip?"

"Yeah. I'm sorry."

"Don't be sorry. Remember, I'm the one who wanted you to fuck other guys. Do you still want to fuck him for the rest of this trip?"

"If it's alright with you, I'd love to."

"Can I watch?"

"Not yet. This is all too new to me. It was different with John, because you set it up. I want to keep this lover's identity private for now."

"Go for it, then. I'll go back home tomorrow morning. We can fuck all night tonight and you can continue fucking him tomorrow afternoon, after I leave."

"With pleasure." She smiled

Mary saw that Jim's cock was completely erect again, from the talk of her carrying on her sexual liaison with her big cocked lover, and climbed on top of her husband, guided his cock to her opening, then slid completely down his shaft.

"Come on baby, fuck me like my Seminar Lover is going to do every day of this trip."

Jim's cock throbbed at the thought and continued to enjoy the feel of his wife riding his cock. They both came quickly then went to sleep.

Jim and Mary fucked twice more that night. In the morning, they had breakfast, then Mary left for the seminar and Jim left for home.

12