Mary and Vihaan - A Love Story

Story Info
Two Friends realize they are perfect spouses for each other.
10.5k words
4.47
13.6k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary was driving the car smoothly. She loved following rules and regulations, so she was driving within the prescribed limit. More so, because it was raining outside for a while and it was already 8 PM. So in case she had to apply brakes to avert a mishap, she would find it difficult to stop the car. Britney Spears's 'Toxic' was playing in the car. Mary moved her head to the beat of the song. It was one of her favourites. So was it for the guy sitting next to her; Vihaan.

Vihaan was one of the foreign students who came to her college to study science. The college used to provide a human guide to every foreign student to make them comfortable and understand the American life. The college had voluntarily asked American students to be a part of this programme. Mary, being a student of cultural studies, had volunteered for the same hoping it would brighten her horizon for the subject. As luck would have it, Mary was Vihaan's guide.

When they first met, Mary was greeted with a charming smile. They introduced themselves to each other. Vihaan got to learn that Mary was a student of cultural studies who belonged to rural Illinois originally. Mary got to learn that Vihaan was there at the university for his masters study in engineering who had come from India. Vihaan, initially, found it a little difficult in adjusting in America. He sometimes had questions because something that was perfectly acceptable back home was considered offensive here and vice-versa. He would sometimes text them to her or ask her the same directly. Mary was of great help to him during this time. She loved clarifying his doubts. She also liked how respectful he was whenever he talked to her and was ready to help her whenever she needed.

Vihaan also had a little crush on Mary. The 22-year old was beautiful. Her lean body, coupled with her glowing white skin and beautiful brunette hair that she always tied in a ponytail and her lovely, gentle green eyes, sometimes made it difficult for him to take his eyes off her. But most importantly, it was general demeanour and her kindness that made her so attractive to him. But asking her out, Vihaan knew, would be futile coz Mary was already in a relationship with another guy, Doug.

Vihaan, at 25, had his share of admirers. A couple of girls in her dorm, had asked Mary who was cute-looking guy they see her with a lot of times. Surely it was not Doug. Mary found it a little surprising. Not many girls were attracted to Indian guys, at least the ones who were already studying in college. But there was something about Vihaan that made him attractive. Perhaps, it was his smile that, frankly, even Mary found charming. Overall, yes, she liked Vihaan, but not enough to date him.

Over the next few months, their interactions had become limited. Vihaan started hanging out more with people studying science like him. He had also begun dating Tiffany Maxwell, one of the girls who had Mary about Vihaan. Mary's relationship with Doug grew more serious. But whenever, Vihaan and Mary would talk to each other, they both would feel great to have talked to each other.

More than a year passed by and so it happened that just days before Christmas, Mary wrote a post on college online community group that she was looking for a travelling companion who would be willing to travel with her to the airport in her car. Since the college was in a remote location, the nearest airport was about 200 miles away. She planned on travelling to the airport by her own car where she would park it and then boarding an early morning flight to her home in Illinois. Vihaan immediately responded when he saw the ad. His aunt and uncle used to live in Chicago and they had invited him to spend the Christmas holidays with them. Mary was more than glad that it was someone she knew who had responded to the ad.

"You like Britney Spears?" asked Mary while driving.

"Well, some of her songs... I do." Said Vihaan.

'Baby one more time' was playing in the background.

"How about this one?" asked Mary.

"Umm... not so much." replied Vihaan.

Mary gently nodded and then stopped the song.

"What happened?" asked Vihaan.

"Nothing... let's do something else instead of songs." said Mary.

"Sure... like what?" asked Vihaan.

"So... what's going on in your life right now. We haven't talked much in the last few months." said Mary.

"Well... college will end in a few months. It's been great studying here. Very different from studying in India. I'm looking forward to getting a good job that pays me well somewhere in NY or LA. I want to earn some money first then... I think, I'll start my own business." said Vihaan.

"Wow, you have already figured it out... I wish I could think like you" said Mary.

"Why... what is your plan?" asked Vihaan.

"I don't know, Vihaan... I come from a family where everyone is into farming, including my extended family. I didn't wanna do that which is why I enrolled into college but now... I don't think I want to get a job... coz I'm not cut out for it... I don't exactly know what I wanna do in life..." told Mary.

"Uh huh... what about your dating life? Last I heard, you were going out with Tiffany." said Mary.

"Ah... Tiffany was great but it did not work out." said Vihaan.

"Why?"

"She was nice but sometimes she was kind of moody and..." he trailed off.

"And...?" asked Mary.

"Ah... nothing. What about you? How is it going with you and Doug?" asked Vihaan.

"Umm..."

Mary hesitated in saying something.

"Hey... it's okay if you don't want to tell me." assured Vihaan.

"No... it's fine... Umm.. Me and Doug... we broke up three days back." said Mary.

"Oh... ah.. I'm so sorry." Said Vihaan.

"Nah... it's ok... actually I broke up with him." said Mary.

"Really?... Why?... I mean, you two looked perfect for each other.... And you guys were in a relationship for like a year or something... What happened?" said Vihaan.

Mary felt like a hammer striking her heart. She choked up. Vihaan saw the discomfort she felt. So he asked her, "Mary.... Are you ok?"

Mary just nodded. She, then, took several minutes to say the next sentence.

"That bastard cheated on me." said Mary.

"Really... Well... that's... just messed up." said Vihaan.

"Yeah... I caught him with that slut Nancy Thomson in his room when he told me he was going out for some drinks." Said Mary.

Vihaan felt anger, frustration and disappointment in her voice. To Mary, Doug was the guy. She had planned on continuing their relationship once college ended. She even intended to marry him and have a family with him. Her dreams felt shattered the moment she saw Doug naked with Nancy.

Neither Mary nor Vihaan said anything for the next few minutes.

"That's why I decided to travel to my parents' home for Christmas." Mary started.

"I really wanted to be away from college at this time because..." She choked up and couldn't complete her sentence.

"... but I... didn't want to... travel alone... so I put up... that post..."

Vihaan felt like she wanted to cry. He asked her to stop the car. She did the same and stopped the car at the side of the road.

Tears ran down her eyes. She realised Vihaan was the first person she was telling it all to. Vihaan placed a hand on her back and gently rubbed it.

"You know, if he didn't like me.... He could have broken up with me. I would have respected that... but the fact he cheated on me feels... like a slap..." said Mary.

Vihaan was listening to her patiently as she sobbed.

"You know that you are awesome, Mary." Said Vihaan, several seconds later.

"What?" asked Mary.

"Yeah... I mean you were my first friend in this foreign land and for some time, the only friend I had. I liked your attitude. You were my guide and you were so helpful. You kind of made my life easier here." Said Vihaan.

They both looked into each other's eyes before Vihaan moved forward and hugged Mary. He said and did things that Mary really wanted to hear and feel. That hug, felt warm and comforting.

"Mary... sometimes... Shit happens. Life gets fucked up. But you can't let the fuck-ups define you. He cheated on you. He's the asshole here..." said Vihaan.

He released Mary from the hug and looked into her eyes.

"You're awesome and that's all that you need to know..." He smiled at her.

He gently wiped her tears with his thumb and kissed her forehead.

"I'm sorry... I should have asked you before kissing you." Said Vihaan.

"It's ok, Vihaan." Said Mary and smiled at him.

Suddenly, she felt fine. Vihaan's words were like a healing potion. The both sat back and Mary started the car again.

Mary was driving smoothly. Miles went by but the rain didn't stop. In fact, the rainfall was becoming heavy by the passing minute. It did not matter to them. They were moving swiftly. A few miles later, a gas station motel passed by.

"Do we have everything we need? Like fuel, food etc. We can buy it from here." asked Vihaan.

"Yes, I came prepared." Said Mary.

They must have driven a couple of miles more when Mary suddenly felt that the car was not working properly as if it was not powering the amount she wanted. Immediately, the car started to sputter. It jerked for a little while as Mary moved it to the side of the road, before completely shutting down. No lights were working. The car heater stopped. Mary tried starting the car again but nothing happened. There was no response from the car. They were lying in the dark.

"What's happening?" asked Vihaan.

"I don't know. Perhaps, something's wrong with the engine." said Mary.

Mary tried starting it again. But it was futile.

"I think I just check the hood." said Mary.

"But it's raining heavily, Mary" said Vihaan.

"I don't have a choice. I don't wanna miss my plane." said Mary as she popped the hood open.

"Wait... I'll come with you." Said Vihaan. They both wore their jackets and got out of the car.

Vihaan took out his phone and switched on the flashlight. Mary opened the car's hood and directed Vihaan to show her the light. Vihaan followed her orders. The rainfall was pouring. It was so heavy that within just a few seconds, they were completely drenched. They both felt really cold. The weather was also aiding the cold feeling. Mary took some minutes to check different parts whatever she could.

"Let's get inside." said Mary.

They both got inside the car. Vihaan opened his bag and took out his towel and wiped his body with it. Mary got her towel out and wiped her face. They both covered themselves with the towels.

"Mary... what happened to the car?" asked Vihaan.

"I think the battery died down. It was more than 3 years old." Said Mary.

"Okay... so what do we do now?...assuming you don't have spare batteries." Asked Vihaan.

"Of course, I don't have spares, Vihaan" said Mary, sounding a little irritated.

"I guess, let's wait here till morning and see if we could get some help. The rainfall is only getting stronger by the minute." Said Mary.

She realised that the clothes she was wearing were drenched completely barring the jacket. She took off her jacket and felt her wet clothes.

"Let's change our wet clothes and wear something dry." Said Mary.

"Okay." Said Vihaan and took off his jacket.

"Heyy wait... Let me change first!" said Mary.

Mary got in the backseat and used her phone's flashlight to look for fresh clothes in her bag. She found them and took them out.

"Hey... no peaking!" said Mary and switched off her phone's flashlight.

"Couldn't even if I want to... there are no lights here." Said Vihaan.

"Oh yeah... what about your phone?" asked Mary.

"It stopped working... thanks to the rain." said Vihaan, frustrated.

Mary quickly took off her wet shirt and jeans, only to realise that her bra and panties were wet too. She rummaged through her bag and found fresh bra and panties. She quickly took off her wet undergarments and was completely naked. The biting cold felt like sharp needles being pricked all over her body. Her teeth started chattering.

"Mary... are you alright?" said Vihaan.

"Don't look back!" said Mary.

"Okay." Said Vihaan, not knowing that his friend was just behind him all naked.

Mary, in a matter of seconds, put on her fresh undergarments and clothes. She wore her jacket back. She then took her towel and then vigorously rubbed her hair with it to get warm.

Vihaan asked her sometime later.

"Mary... are you done? I want to change too. I am really cold here."

"Yes... of course, Vihaan." She felt bad about making him wait and immediately climbed back in the front seat.

Vihaan got in the backseat and minutes later he had changed his clothes too, including his undergarments. He got in the front seat and like Mary, used his towel to rub his hair to get make them dry and get some warmth.

"What now, Mary?" said Vihaan. They were both looking at the dark, but could see nothing except for a faint silhouette of each other.

"I don't know, Vihaan. We can only wait." Said Mary.

They both rubbed their hands to get warmth. The weather was just getting colder. Only moments must have passed when both Mary and Vihaan realised that being inside the car was not enough to fight the weather.

"Mary... It's getting even colder. I have not been in this cold weather before." Said Vihaan.

"I'm so sorry, Vihaan. What should we do now?" asked Mary.

Vihaan thought for a moment.

"The motel..." said Vihaan.

"What?" asked Mary.

"The motel... let's go there. We can get some help over there." Said Vihaan.

"Vihaan, are you crazy? The motel is like 2 miles behind us. It is pouring out here. We'll get completely drenched by the time we reach there and we have already changed our clothes.." Said Mary.

"But, if we don't, we might freeze to death here" said Vihaan.

Mary thought for a few moments.

"Okay... let's go. I hope we get some help." Said Mary.

They both prayed and got out of the car. Mary switched on her flashlight and hid it within her jacket. She then locked her car using the key. They held each other's hands and started off their journey to the motel.

It took them several minutes to reach the motel. The rainfall did not slow down. They were careful not to leave each other behind. They did take rest for some time several times before finally reaching the motel. By the time they reached the place, they were again completely drenched.

Vihaan quickly walked towards the receptionist. They both were shivering badly.

"Hey... our car has broken down... about 2 miles from here. We need help. Is there a mechanic around here? We might need a new battery."

"My apologies sir, but there is no mechanic right now. He'll be there tomorrow morning. But if your car needs a new battery, that might take a few days anyway. It's a remote place, sir."

Both Vihaan and Mary felt like their worst fears were realised.

Mary just screamed in frustration.

"Oh God! This is like the worst Christmas ever."

Vihaan turned towards the receptionist.

"Okay... please let us know when he gets here... In the meantime, could we please get two rooms. One for me and one for her?"

"Sorry, sir. We have just one room left." Said the receptionist.

Vihaan hadn't felt more frustrated than that before. He looked towards Mary.

"Vihaan, it's okay. We can share a room." Said Mary.

Vihaan again looked at receptionist and asked her for the keys.

The receptionist gave him the same after taking their IDs and pointed them towards their room. Both Mary and Vihaan ran towards the room. As they passed by different rooms to get to theirs, they heard noises coming from them and very specifically, they were sex noises.

Once they were inside, they opened the cupboard to find two towels. Each took one and started vigorously rubbing their bodies with it.

"We need to take off our clothes" said Mary.

"What?" asked Vihaan.

"We can't stay in our drenched clothes." Said Mary.

"Yes" said Vihaan as he started taking off his clothes.

"Wait.. let me go first." Said Mary.

"Be quick." replied Vihaan.

"Turn around.... And no peaking." Said Mary.

"Okay, Should I close the lights?" asked Vihaan.

"No... that won't be necessary." said Mary.

He turned around as did Mary and then she started taking off her clothes. Suddenly, Vihaan realised there was mirror in the room to his right. He did not want to startle Mary by telling her about the mirror. So, he just looked away from it.

But as his male instinct kicked in, he could not stop himself from checking out the mirror. As Mary hurriedly took off her clothes, he saw her sexy back and beautiful feminine curves and slender body. He moved his gaze further up to see her side boob and her pert nipple jutting out from the cold. Vihaan tried to move his gaze away while thinking "She's your friend, Vihaan. Just a friend. Nothing more than that."

"Vihaan, could you please switch on the radiator?" asked Mary.

"Sure" said Vihaan as he got down to switch it on only to realise it did not work. He just chuckled hard before announcing, "Wow... this must be the shittiest day ever."

He got up to realise that Mary was underneath the blanket and she had put clothes on a chair to let them dry.

"Vihaan, quickly take off your clothes and get inside the blanket." Said Mary before turning and looking away from him.

Vihaan quickly took off his clothes and got inside the blanket. He noticed he hadn't closed the lights and now it was too late for him to do the same. As he lifted the blanket, he got a quick glance of Mary's hot body before getting in and covering himself completely. He made sure there was a decent gap between them. He didn't want to labelled as 'the perv who tried to take advantage of the situation' by her.

The blanket provided them with some warmth but not enough to fight the cold.

He was feeling cold but also aroused that a beautiful woman like Mary was lying naked right next to him. His cock was erect in no time. He grabbed his cock just to get some more warmth and fondled his testicles. In the meantime, he also felt Mary shiver next to him. He heard the sound of her teeth chatter and then heard her vigorously rubbing her palms to get some warmth.

Vihaan knew what he had to do get some warmth and give Mary some too but he felt shy to do it. Finally, several seconds later, he made the move. He moved towards her and wrapped his arm around her and spooned her against himself.

"Here..." said Vihaan.

He expected Mary to flip around and slap him across his face but she did not. He rested his hand against her soft belly. Some moments later, Mary placed her hand over his and pushed her body back such that there was absolutely no gap left between them.

Vihaan was a large guy at 6 feet 2 inches high but Mary was comparatively shorter at 5'5''. So, she fit perfectly well. She felt nice, her flat belly under his hands.

"Mary, could you raise your head a little?" asked Vihaan.

She obliged and Vihaan extended his arm and asked her to use his upper arm as pillow. Suddenly, as if by magic, the cold almost vanished. Their combined bodies helped in generating a good amount of heat. He moved his body further into her while she pushed back at the same time. This caused his erect cock to be directly touching one of her ass cheeks. Encouraged by instinct, he moved his hips such that his cock was lodged in her ass crack parallel to it.

"Don't even think about it" ordered Mary.

"About what?" asked Vihaan.

"You know... it!" said Mary.

"Yes, Ma'am." replied Vihaan.

He kind of had the idea what she was talking about and kind of didn't. Nevertheless, he just relished the moment. He had never expected, he would be lying naked next to Mary, his Mary, holding her so close to himself.

Mary filled her fingers between the fingers of his hand touching her belly. He raised his fingers and Mary filled them further before intertwining her fingers with his.