Mary and Vihaan - A Love Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vihaan felt like his entire energy was sucked out of him. He fell over Mary and rested on her panting heavily. Mary quickly grabbed the blanket and threw it over themselves. She, then, rubbed his back gently to comfort him.

"Mary..." said Vihaan after quite a while.

"Yes, Vihaan..." said Mary

"Thank You" said Vihaan panting.

Mary smiled. They remained in that position for the next several minutes. Once Vihaan felt normal, he raised his head and kissed her lips. Then he kissed her forehead and then, he got up.

"I'll just go to the reception and talk to them and see what are our chances..." said Vihaan.

"Okay..." said Mary.

He got up and checked his clothes that he had put out to dry last night. They were not dry completely. In fact, there were a little damp.

"Are they dry?" asked Mary.

"No... but I can't go out without them." Said Vihaan.

He wore his clothes and put on his jacket.

"Mary, give me the car keys... I'll bring our bags back if not anything else." Said Vihaan.

Mary obliged.

He got out and enquired at the reception. That's where he got to know that they would have to stay in the motel for another two days. He, then, went out to collect his and Mary's bags. Thankfully, one of the passing car drivers was nice enough to drop him till Mary's car. He thanked the family and entered the car.

He immediately took out fresh clothes from his bag and changed his clothes. He, then, came back to the motel with his and Mary's bags. Throughout the way, he just kept thinking about Mary and her beautiful face and her flawless body. At the motel, there was a convenience store from where he bought some things to eat like chocolates and packs of cup noodles for the day and condoms too.

He came back to his room to find Mary listening to music on her phone wearing her damp clothes. The motel guys had fixed the radiator as well. It was just a minor internal issue and it was decently warm in the room. She flashed her lovely smile when he came back. He informed her that they would have to stay in the motel for another 2 days. Mary was fine with it. She took her bag and changed into fresh clothes. They both moved to the bathroom where they brushed and cleaned their teeth. They, then, took bath... separately. It felt kind of weird. They had spent the night having sex. They slept off in each other's arms. In the morning, Mary had fellated him. But suddenly, they really felt shy of talking to one another. Once they were done with bathing, both of them felt really hungry.

Vihaan took out two packets of cup noodles and prepared them. They, then, devoured the noodles. The hot noodles felt soul-soothing in the cold weather. They ate while listening to music, sitting on the bed. They felt too shy to say anything. Once they were done, Mary offered to throw the cups away in the trash. Vihaan handed her the empty cup. Mary walked towards the trash and threw the cups away. She suddenly felt Vihaan's hands holding her love handles. He, then, gently held her long hair and shifted them towards the front. He kissed the nape of her neck. She flinched but did not protest. He then showered her nape with more slow kisses as if blessing her with them.

Meanwhile, his hands moved forwards and rested on her belly. She placed her hands over his as he kissed the side of her neck. She enjoyed these kisses. Vihaan, then, turned her towards himself. He kissed her forehead. Then, he kissed her eyes. He then, moved towards her cheeks and kissed them before finally placing his lips over hers and kissing her ever so gently.

She opened her eyes and so did Vihaan. They both looked into the other's eyes. They both knew they wanted more of it. She flung her arms around his neck and he held her tightly as their lips met and they started passionately kissing each other. They stood there in that position for the next several minutes before Vihaan lifted Mary off her feet and carried her to the bed. He placed her on the bed and then took off her clothes. She helped him take off his. He laid on top of her as they kissed each other. He threw the blanket over themselves.

"I have got condoms." Said Vihaan.

Mary smiled at him as she said, "That won't be necessary". Vihaan had a childlike glee on his face as Mary said those words.

They, then, had sex.

Once they were done, Vihaan got off her and laid to her side. They held each other's hand. They looked into each other's eyes. Mary smiled and then she turned to her side with her back towards Vihaan. Vihaan closed the gap between them and spooned her against himself.

He placed his hand on her belly and then traced it towards her boobs. Mary gasped as he held her boob. He gently squeezed it and squeezed it some more.

A few moments later, Mary said, "They're small, right?"

"What?" asked Vihaan after being caught off-guard.

"My breasts... they're small, aren't they?" asked Mary.

"A bit... yeah!" said Vihaan sheepishly.

"Well, I'm planning to get them increased." told Mary.

"What? Why, Mary?" asked Vihaan as he gestured Mary with his hands to turn towards him. Mary turned and faced him.

"coz they are small... and I know men love big boobs. Doug used to point out that they were small, quite often." told Mary.

"Mary... would you tell me one thing?" asked Vihaan.

"Sure... ask me." Said Mary.

"I never met him but Doug sounds like an asshole to me judging from the things you told me about him... Why were you in a relationship with this guy?" asked Vihaan.

Mary looked in his eyes and sighed.

"Vihaan, when I was in school, I was really shy and demure. I was judged a nerd by others. No guy was ever attracted to me. When prom came, nobody asked me for that either. I was the only girl to not have been asked. I used to think that I would die alone... I'll never have a boyfriend... I'll forever be a virgin." told Mary. Vihaan saw tears in her eyes.

"When I entered college, Doug asked me out a couple of months later... You can't imagine how I felt at that time... it was one of the happiest days of my life... I had my first kiss with Doug. I lost my virginity to him. I used to think he was the one for me... and to make him happy, I was ready to go to any extent... And so, I tolerated his taunts... maintained a relationship with him even if it was degrading to me..." said Mary.

Vihaan listened to her patiently.

"Mary..." he started.

"Please don't change anything about yourself..." he said looking straight into her eyes.

"You are perfect the way you are. Just because one guy said that men like big boobs doesn't mean it's true for every guy. I am not into big or small. For me, it is natural or fake... Yes, I know your boobs are small but they are natural and I find them beautiful. I like that you don't have tattoos... I'm not a fan of getting inked either. But will you get inked because some guy wants you to... You shouldn't... As far as guys finding you unattractive in school, I don't know the general beauty standards that men of this country have for women... But Mary, I always found you attractive... right from the very first day we met... You know how out of place I felt in this country during my first days here... At that time, I found someone to talk to... you were so kind to me, Mary... All men find kindness in a woman attractive... Not to mention the fact that you have such a beautiful face... a charming smile... and a really hot body... Mary, please don't change anything about yourself." said Vihaan.

Mary listened to everything he said. Tears rolled down her eyes. Vihaan wiped her tears away. He then hugged her as Mary cried in his arms. It took several minutes for her to calm down. Once she did, Vihaan asked her, "Are you okay, Mary?"

Mary just nodded before asking him, "Vihaan, if you found me attractive, why didn't you say so early on?"

"Come on, Mary... You were with Doug. I thought I would look a perv and an asshole for asking someone already in a relationship out... Also, Mary, I don't think you found me a boyfriend material back then." Said Vihaan.

Mary knew Vihaan was 100% right. She never felt about him that way until yesternight. Both Mary and Vihaan held each other and did not say a word for the next several minutes. Having told him about her heart's pain, she felt so light.

Finally Vihaan said, "Mary... is it fine if I asked you out now?"

His heart was beating really fast. But Mary looked him in his eyes, smiled and gently nodded her head.

"Yes, Vihaan... It'll be fine... I'd love that." Said Mary.

Vihaan took a deep breath.

"Mary... will you be my girlfriend?" asked Vihaan.

Mary smiled and finally said, "Yes."

They kissed and they were officially in a relationship.

Hours passed by and they spent majority for it making love to each other. They both felt like they needed each other so much. Each time he'd cum inside her. They didn't bother using condoms because neither of them wanted it and wanted to be 'one'. The last time when they did, it was close to midnight. Just 5 minutes were remaining. That's when they remembered that it was Christmas eve.

They lay in each other's arms and waited for the clock to say 12 AM. Once it did, they kissed and wished each other 'Merry Christmas'. Even though Vihaan was Hindu, he did not feel any issue in wishing her that.

"Well... I guess this is gonna be one Christmas where you don't have any presents..." said Vihaan.

"Are you kidding? I got the best Christmas present this year." She said looking deep in his eyes. He smiled and kissed her deeply. Mary kissed him back and then they embraced each other and slept off holding each other.

What neither of them knew was that, that night, Vihaan had also given Mary another present. It had taken roots in her womb where it would grow for the next several months.

They woke up the next day and it was repeat of the previous day. They got up, cleaned themselves, had breakfast and then had a lot of sex.

Mary wanted to know more about him and asked him to share some things about his life. Vihaan felt shy to do that. Mary helped him by telling a few things about herself.

"Well, you know I belong to a farm family from rural Illinois. My parents are dairy farmers. Dad was in the army. Once he had a near death experience in Africa on one of his missions. He was unmarried then. Having had that experience, he decided to quit the army and come back to his village. He decided that he wanted to have a family. He married his childhood sweetheart, my mom. 5 years later, I was born. I am their only kid. Mom is very religious. But like my dad, I am not much into religion." told Mary.

"Would your parents accept the fact that you have a non-white non-Christian boyfriend... now?" asked Vihaan

"Oh Yes, definitely... as far as I know them..." said Mary.

"Now tell me something about yourself... come on!" asked Mary.

"Well, I grew up in India... in a small town at the foothills of the Himalayas. It was great living there. I have fond memories of that place from my childhood." told Vihaan.

"Uh huh... what about your parents? Do you have any siblings?" asked Mary.

"Nah, only child, me too... as far as my parents... well, they're no longer in this world" said Vihaan.

"Oh... I am so sorry" said Mary.

"It's ok, Mary... it happened a long time ago. I was 18 then." Said Vihaan.

"What happened with them, if you are comfortable with that?" asked Mary.

"Well, they were going to a nearby town in their car when they got trapped in a landslide... I was in college when it happened. When they died, I had to sell off some of their property to fund my college. I, then, got a scholarship for my masters and I came here to the US after selling off everything I owned, including my parents' property." told Vihaan.

Mary never knew any of that about him.

"Do you miss them, Vihaan?" asked Mary.

"Yeah... sometimes I do... sometimes I miss not having a family and being an orphan..." told Vihaan.

Mary kissed him after listening to him. She hugged him and cradled his head as it rested on her breasts.

The next day, their car got fixed and they decided to head back to their college. There was mild snowfall on their way and Vihaan drove very carefully while Mary sat next to him. It was a joyful ride. They stopped several times on their way to make out coz they couldn't get enough of each other.

Once they reached college, Mary and Vihaan entered Vihaan's room, got naked and had sex and then had some more of it. Mary, just days later, moved a bit of her stuff in his room and started living with Vihaan. Vihaan was loving every bit of it. Finally, Mary belonged to him.

Weeks passed by. It was early February. Mary was sleeping in Vihaan's arms. One day, she woke up and ran towards the bathroom and started vomiting in the toilet. Vihaan followed her. He caressed her back as she threw up. Both of them knew the meaning of this.

They brought a pregnancy test kit and checked the same on it. The result was right there. Mary was pregnant. They visited the doctor to confirm the same and so, there was no shred of doubt. Mary was one month into her pregnancy.

"Mary... I'm there for you" said Vihaan as they sat back in the car. Mary just smiled and nodded.

None of them were perturbed by this news. They were just overwhelmed by the novelty of this situation.

Once they reached Vihaan's room, Vihaan asked, "Mary... are you okay?"

"Yeah... I'm fine" said Mary.

He waited for some moments before asking, "Mary... Do you want this child?"

Mary looked at him with surprise.

"Yes, Vihaan... I want this child... Our child... Do you not want this child? Are you not happy?" asked Mary.

"Are you crazy? I am overwhelmed with joy. I am finally gonna have a family again, Mary." Said a delighted Vihaan.

They kissed and celebrated this news.

Pretty soon, all of their friends knew that Mary and Vihaan were in a relationship. Weeks later, they also told them that Mary was pregnant.

One night, they were lying next to each other after making love. Vihaan placed a hand over her belly and caressed it before kissing her belly lovingly. Mary used to love it.

That night, however, Mary got up and asked Vihaan, "Vihaan, what's our plan?"

"What plan?"

"Well, college will be over in May. What's it gonna be after that?"

"I have given it a thought. Once college ends, I'll move to NY and start applying for jobs over there. My grades are great. So, I should get a job soon. I'll rent a place for us to live in. But this could take a few weeks. You'll be in the 5th month of your pregnancy. We can live off the money in my savings account till then."

"Hmm... seems like a plan" said Mary.

Months passed by and her baby bump started showing. Vihaan never failed to take Mary to the doctor on the prescribed dates. He would make sure that Mary ate healthy food. Mary was loving the attention she was getting from Vihaan and her friends as well. They too were excited at being Aunts to Mary's child.

Mary and Vihaan continued having sex throughout this time. After one of these sessions, Mary was lying in Vihaan's arms. Vihaan was gently rubbing her bump as well. He looked into Mary's eyes and she looked back. They both saw love in each other's eyes and they both knew it was no secret.

Vihaan finally mustered up the courage to say it and said, "I love you Mary."

"I love you too, Vihaan" replied Mary.

They both hugged and slept holding each other.

Weeks passed by and finally the graduation day came. Mary's parents were there. But when they saw her, they received the shock of their lives to see their daughter pregnant with a child. Mary's dad was angry. Not because she was pregnant but because she hid this big a news from him. He demanded to know who was the father of the child.

That's when Mary introduced them to Vihaan. All four of them went to a quiet corner of the building. That was when Mary's father started, "Alright there, boy! What your deal with my daughter? You think you can just get her pregnant and not care at all? She's my baby and I don't want to see her hurt or in any sort of trouble. You understand!"

Vihaan looked into his eyes, "Yes Sir, I very well understand. After all, I am a father too." He said it as he placed a hand over Mary's distended belly.

"Just like you, I wouldn't want it to be hurt at all. But the truth is that Sir, I love your daughter... and she loves me too. We had this baby coz it was meant to be... I won't abandon them, Sir... that's not who I am... I want to help your daughter raise my child by being there for them whenever they want..." said Vihaan.

"He's right, dad... I love him too... and I wanna be with him... and I want my baby to have its grandparents... will my child have its grandma and grandpa?" asked Mary.

Of course, they said yes. Mary was so happy. The family hugged it out. They invited Vihaan too. Vihaan, then held Mary's hand and led her to the seating area. They graduated happily.

Once they left the college, Mary and Vihaan moved to NY. They rented a two-bedroom apartment and started living there. Vihaan applied in different organisations and soon got a well-paying job. Their plan worked out well. Vihaan took Mary to the doctor on prescribed dates.

Mary's pregnancy went well. Her baby grew inside her as days went by. When she was in the eighth month of pregnancy, Vihaan finally asked her to marry him. A tearful Mary said yes. A couple of weeks later, in a quite ceremony that had Mary's parents and their friends, they got married.

Just days later, on an evening, Mary and Vihaan were dancing to slow music when Mary's water broke. Vihaan rushed her to a hospital, where she gave birth to a little half-Indian half-white girl.

Once they got back, Mary began her journey of motherhood. She would feed, clean and play with her baby. She would cook food for herself and Vihaan. Vihaan loved her cooking. He proved to be a great father and husband. Mary found him so dependable.

As her child grew up, she realised this is exactly what she wanted to be. She wanted to be a housewife and a mother. Over the years, Mary and Vihaan would go on to have 4 more mixed race children that they raised under their roof.

They lived a happy life together.