Mary and Vihaan - A Love Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moments passed before Vihaan felt Mary's fingers were pushing his hands towards her breasts. Vihaan felt like she did not intend it so he chose to ignore it. Moments later, he felt her doing it again. This time, he took the hint. He let his thumb be placed right beneath her breast, just before where the curve of her breast started. He, then, gently traced his thumb from there till he reached her areola. He, then, moved it down again to reach the bottom of her breast curve before moving it up again. Sometimes he reached her nipple too and flicked it lovingly with his thumb.

This way he felt her breast, before fully placing the palm of his hand completely on her boob and gently squeezing it. An audible moan escaped her mouth. Her breasts weren't huge. In fact, they were small but more importantly, they were all natural, just the way he liked it. Doing that made her feel so feminine to him. As he squeezed her breast, she sucked in breath before releasing it slowly, every time he did it to her. He loved the reaction her body was giving to his actions.

He folded his other arm, on which she was resting her head, and it helped him grab her other boob. With his first hand, he moved it downwards to reach her soft belly and her cute navel. Her belly felt warm as he placed his palm over it and pressed against her belly. They laid like that for several minutes before he started playing with her navel. He felt her innie navel with his fingers and then proceeded to rotate his finger around her navel sometimes clockwise, sometimes anticlockwise before finally dipping his finger inside her navel. She loved the tickling sensation caused by his finger in her navel. He then slipped his hand further down to reach her pubic hair. He combed through her pubes with his fingers. They are were not wildly overgrown. They were of decent length. It seemed she took good care of her body. He combed through her pubes further down but just before he reached her vagina, she closed her legs tightly to trap his hand between her thighs and placed her hand above his to stop him to move further. He got the message.

He took his hand out but then grabbed her hand and placed it on his hard cock. He felt an audible gasp the second she touched his cock. She readily grabbed his hard cock and started pumping him slowly. Some time later, she moved her hand below to reach his ball sack. She cupped his scrotum and gently rubbed her thumb on one of his balls. He moaned and she enjoyed it. She noticed the stark difference between his and Doug's equipment. Doug's shaft was slightly bigger than Vihaan's but Vihaan's balls were much bigger and meatier than Doug's.

Minutes later, Vihaan held her hand. Mary understood he was close to coming. So she stopped masturbating him. Vihaan again placed his fingers in her pubes and moved them downwards. She again trapped his hand with her thighs but this time she did not grab his hand with hers. Vihaan also understood that she was feeling shy opening it to him. He kept his hand at the same place. Seconds later, she opened her legs and he moved his hand further below before she trapped his fingers with her legs. This continued for a short time before his fingers reached the maiden territory. His fingers found her clit and started rubbing it and flicking it. She felt stirrings of pleasure in her belly as his finger started stimulating her clit. He noticed her body react with each flick and rubbing. With his other hand, he squeezed the boob it was holding and pinched and pulled her beautiful pink nipples.

The shudders her body went through encouraged him to do even further. Her body felt so sexy and womanly to him. He kissed her back several times as he rubbed her clit. He kept rubbing for the next several minutes.

Only after she groaned out, "Oh! fuck! Fuck! FUCK!", her body went rigid and an 'Ahhhhh!' escaped her mouth that seemed to have come from somewhere deep within, that she started cumming. He kept rubbing her clit till she was at the point of no return. Once that happened, Vihaan held Mary tight against himself as her body jerked for several long seconds. Post that, her body sagged in his arms as her orgasm faded. He laid her down and crawled under the blanket between her thighs. He got his face near her pussy. The faint light from the bulb in the room helped him see her pussy. He just could not believe what he was seeing.

"Mary..." said Vihaan.

"Yeah.." said Mary panting.

"Your pussy is so.... beautiful." Said Vihaan.

Mary's eyes were closed and her lips curved into a smile when she heard the compliment.

He brought his nose close to her pussy and took a deep breath in and sniffed the beauty between her thighs. It was intoxicating. He sniffed it some more. Then he got his lips near it and kissed her pussy deeply. Mary liked it. Vihaan kissed her pussy again. This time his kiss was wetter. Then he showered her vagina with kisses, each wetter than the previous one.

He then took out his tongue and gently licked her pussy. A moan escaped Mary's mouth. The moan encouraged him to lick some more. Before long, he was licking her in the earnest. She tasted good, kind of tangy. Pretty soon, her hands grabbed his hair while screaming,

"No... Please stop... Oh God!... This is so wrong... Ahh..."

But her hands were pulling his mouth tighter against her snatch. He worked her honey pot for a good amount of time before getting his finger wet with his saliva and gently rubbing her asshole. With his other hand, he started rubbing her clit again. The triple onslaught was too much for her to take and just a minute later, she screamed, "I'm cumming Vihaan... I'm cumming... Ahhh!"

Vihaan saw Mary's whole body vibrate with orgasm. But just when he least expected it, her body jerked and her pussy fired squirt after squirt on his face. Vihaan was delightfully surprised.

Once she was done, she lifted her blanket to reveal Vihaan's face. Vihaan had an expression of amazement of his face.

"Mary... Do you squirt?" asked Vihaan.

"Yeah..." said Mary sheepishly

"Mary... You are awesome... You can squirt as well..." said Vihaan.

"Oh my God!... This is so embarrassing..." said Mary covering her face with her hands.

Vihaan lifted her hands from her face.

"Mary... it's not embarrassing at all... in fact, it is sexy..." said Vihaan.

"Really... Doug never liked it..." asked Mary.

"Yeah, well... he's an idiot, then.." said Vihaan.

"You think it is sexy?" asked Mary.

Vihaan nodded.

She gestured him to come up. He obliged. She took the towel that she wiped her head with earlier and cleaned his face with it. She gently caressed his hair before letting his lips meet hers. They kissed passionately. He placed his naked body on top of hers and gently held her beautiful face with his hands and kissed her deeply. Their kiss was long and soon enough she felt his tongue knocking at her mouth's door asking for an entry.

Mary was so happy that she just let it enter immediately. Their tongues met as they started swapping each other's saliva. Their tongues started wrestling inside her mouth. She was loving every moment of it. That was when she found the hooded end of his uncircumcised cock kissing her vaginal lips.

She broke the kiss and looked him straight in the eye. His cock was throbbing and with each throb it was rubbing her pussy. They both enjoyed the feeling. He loved how slimy and wet and warm her pussy felt. She loved the way his cock was kissing her vagina. Vihaan's hands were on Mary's boobs. Mary was holding his strong shoulders. They both looked into each other's eyes for several seconds.

Finally she spoke.

"Rubber?" asked Mary.

"What?" asked Vihaan.

"Condom... Do you have a condom?" she clarified.

"No... I don't" said Vihaan.

"I... don't know... I... just wanted... to try" gibbered Mary.

Vihaan understood her and with that, he pushed his hips forward and an inch of his cock went inside her.

"Oh... God... No... Please don't cum inside me... You will have to pull out... I could get pregnant" said Mary.

Vihaan nodded his head and gently pushed himself inside her a bit more. Mary groaned as he did that. She got her gaze down and saw his brown cock inside her white vagina. He thrusted his cock in and kept thrusting until he was buried inside her to the hilt.

He laid on top of her and enjoyed this feeling of 'being one' with Mary. Mary caressed his hair and his back. She felt his scrotum resting against her ass. They rested in that position for the next several minutes. He then got up and held her shoulders and started pumping his cock in and out of her pussy.

Vihaan started slow and then developed a nice rhythm of pumping before pacing it up to full speed. He was now fucking her with great vigour. Mary was enjoying his moves. Vihaan's eyes were closed but Mary was looking straight at him. She was enjoying what he was doing as was evident from the fact that his each pump was punctuated with a moan from Mary. Mary held his head in her hands and got it down thereby reducing the gap between their lips to zero. They kissed. Vihaan opened his eyes and looked at Mary. She gave him a faint smile. Vihaan stopped for a moment. He hugged her tightly such that his face was buried in her neck. He started kissing and sucking on her neck as he resumed his fucking.

The receptionist, during this time, had contacted the mechanic, who told her that it would take at least 2 days to get a new battery and replacing the same in the car, so they won't be able to go anywhere from here till early morning of the boxing day. She went towards their room to inform them of the same. However, she stopped in her tracks just outside their door when she heard Mary's moans. It wasn't like they were the first people to be having sex in the motel. In fact, if they didn't, that would had been surprising. However, it was Mary's moans that caused her to stop. She knew Mary wasn't faking them. They were all real. Having worked for quite a while there, she had seen men coming to the motel with whores they picked up on the way. Countless no. of times, she had heard noises coming outside the room. But very rarely, were they not fake. She had heard whores screaming loudly to please their men rather than moaning. Mary's moans were not fake, she knew. She just smiled as she thought, "Huh... two rooms, my ass!", before deciding not to disturb them and walking back to her desk.

Inside the room, Vihaan was fucking her in the earnest. Mary had already cum twice so she wasn't looking forward to cumming but she wanted Vihaan to cum. Poor guy had given her immense pleasure that night. She hugged him tightly and her legs wrapped around his hips as well as she egged him to cum. Vihaan couldn't hold any longer. With one last thrust, he knew that was it. He hugged her tightly, buried his cock deep inside her before releasing his sperm inside her pussy.

Minutes passed, before they released each other from their grip. Vihaan rolled over from her and laid down next to her. They both were panting heavily. Mary, then, got her fingers down to her pussy and felt the sticky substance leaking out of her vagina. It didn't take her long to realize that it was Vihaan's semen.

"Vihaan. Did you just cum inside me?" asked Mary. She sounded concerned but not anxious.

Vihaan looked at her before admitting, "Yeah... sorry I could not control myself... I'm really sorry, Mary."

"Vihaan, you know I could get pregnant... with your child." told Mary sounding a lot more concerned.

Vihaan didn't know what to say. He had said that he could not control himself and that was the truth. How could he have controlled himself from cumming inside the woman he had had a crush on for so long.

Mary looked at him for an answer but she got none. She turned away from him. Now, she was lying on her side with her back towards him. Vihaan didn't feel like disturbing her at that moment. So, he just laid next to her. Minutes passed before he heard Mary sobbing. He knew that at that moment, she felt vulnerable and scared. He immediately moved towards her and placed a hand on her shoulder and gently rubbed it to provide her comfort.

He then moved his hand towards her face and felt her tears on her cheeks. He gently wiped them before asking her to turn towards him. He gently pulled her shoulder towards himself for the same. Reluctantly, after several tries, Mary turned towards him. He face was all wet with tears.

"Mary... please don't cry... I can't see you like this." said Vihaan.

Mary looked towards him. He slowly moved towards her and kissed her tears away.

"Mary... are you okay?" asked Vihaan.

"Vihaan.. why did you cum inside me?" asked Mary.

"I'm sorry Mary... I told you, you are so beautiful and I still couldn't believe that you and me were having sex... I am really sorry." Said Vihaan.

Mary calmed down a bit.

"Vihaan, what if I get pregnant?" asked Mary.

"... then, we'll deal with it together." Said Vihaan, looking in her eyes.

"You are not alone in this, Mary... I'm there for you.... Always." Said Vihaan.

"But what if I really do get pregnant?" asked Mary.

"Then, we'll be the mother and father of a beautiful child, okay... come here now." Said Vihaan and he asked Mary to come near him.

Mary slowly moved towards him and placed her head on his upper arm. She felt like all her worries were over and a huge load was lifted off her shoulders. She buried her face in his chest. He hugged her lovingly and kissed her forehead, making her feel secure and protected, before they both drifted off to sleep in each other's arms.

The next morning, Mary woke up first. It took her a few seconds to realise where she was before realising she was sleeping all naked next to Vihaan, in a motel where they had spent the entire night and possibly she was pregnant. However, none of this worried her. She looked at Vihaan who was sleeping. She had stars in her eyes for him. She smiled looking at him. She loved how he had made love to her last night and tried to comfort her when she was scared knowing that she could be pregnant. She moved her hands towards his cock which was erect, courtesy to morning wood. She wrapped her hand around and held the turgid mass in complete awe. She, then, moved her hands below and cupped his set of huge balls. She couldn't help but think that this is where the sperm was produced that Vihaan ejaculated inside her yesterday night. She let go of both of them and placed her hand on his chest.

Just seconds later, she saw Vihaan was about to wake up. She closed her eyes and pretended to sleep. Vihaan woke up and like Mary, took some time to realise where he was. He saw Mary lying so close to him and she was naked. He hugged her back and kissed her forehead.

"Morning, sleepyhead!" he said. She kept pretending to sleep.

Vihaan roamed his hand around her back. Her soft feminine body felt so delicate to him. He looked outside the window to realise that it had stopped raining while he kept roaming hands around her sexy back and finally resting it on her ass. He rubbed his palm on her ass. He did not realise that Mary, who was lying so close to him was smiling. He liked her round, beautiful ass and just moments later, he slapped it. Mary was not expecting it and when her ass got slapped, an audible giggle escaped her mouth.

"Mary, are you awake?" asked Vihaan.

"I was awake long before you did." Said Mary.

He moved forward and gave her a peck on her lips. They, then, hugged each other even tighter as if they couldn't get enough of each other. Over half an hour passed and they didn't separate from each other. Finally, Vihaan said, "I'm gonna make some coffee. You want some, Mary?"

She nodded.

He got up and moved towards the table. He poured instant coffee in two mugs and some sugar. Then, he went to the bathroom and poured hot water from the faucet into the cups. Then he came back to the room and gave Mary one of the cups. He did all of this naked. It was cold and he did feel it and sure enough he got goosebumps. Mary saw everything. She found him to look so manly and his brown skin even sexier. He had an average body and not that of a bodybuilder and yet she found him to be the most masculine man ever. In fact, she felt he looked like the guy they use to depict homo sapiens in the evolution diagram.

Mary took the cup he offered her and Vihaan quickly got inside the blanket. They both drank coffee. But Mary, for some reason, just couldn't stop looking at him. They both finished coffee and Vihaan kept both cups aside.

"Mary, did you inform your family that we are stuck here?" asked Vihaan.

"Yeah, I did... last night... They asked me to be safe and take care." Said Mary.

"Have you informed your folks?" continued Mary.

"No... can I use your phone?" asked Vihaan.

"Of course..." said Mary handing him the phone.

He didn't remember their no. so it took him some time to search it on his email where he kept a repository of phone nos.

He called them up and explained them the situation. They advised him the same what Mary's father said to her, "Be safe. Take care." Mary looked at him with intrigue as Vihaan spoke to his Aunt and Uncle fluently in Hindi.

Once that was done, Vihaan asked Mary, "What do you wanna do now?"

Mary, who couldn't keep her eyes off him all this while, knew what she wanted to do. She got underneath the blanket and adjusted herself between his legs. She, then, held his flaccid cock in her beautiful hands and gave it a few licks. Within seconds, it sprang to life and was engorged with blood. The proud 6 inches stood erect in her hands. She started masturbating him while, at the same time, she moved his mouth below and kissed his balls. She licked them and drowned them completely in her saliva. She, then, took one of this balls in her mouth and gently sucked on it before moving to the other and doing the same to it as well.

Vihaan was enjoying everything that Mary was doing to him. He placed his one hand over her head and caressed her hair encouraging her to carry on what she was doing. He let her suck his balls for the next several minutes before requesting, "Mary... could you please suck my cock now?"

Mary obliged and changed her focus on his cock instead. She kissed its bulbous head first. She realised he was uncircumcised unlike Doug who was. She kissed his cockhead some more. Gradually, he kisses became more and more wet. She, then, spat on his cock and licked it from head to the base several times. Soon enough, Vihaans's brown Indian cock was covered in Mary's saliva. She, then, took out her tongue and licked his pee hole. She felt Vihaan groan when she did that. So she did some more and Vihaan enjoyed it as was evident from his groaning. Pretty soon, she let it go. Then she took his entire cock in her mouth and started giving him head. Her one hand was cupping his balls while with the other, she was caressing his inner thigh.

Vihaan could see the blanket move up and down with Mary's head bobbing in and out of his cock. She fellated him for several long minutes. She was impressed with his staying power. Doug would usually cum within seconds of her licking his pee hole. But he was keeping at it. Mary was loving every second of it. Soon enough, she felt his balls tense up in her fingers. She knew he was about to cum. Vihaan confirmed it by announcing, "Mary... I'm about to cum."

Mary took his cock out of her mouth and said, "Cum wherever you want."

Vihaan immediately said, "Mary, I want to cum inside your mouth... Please."

He lifted the blanket and Mary left his cock. He quickly grabbed his hard cock and started masturbating himself. Mary got ready in front of him with her mouth open. Vihaan saw the innocence in her eyes and felt so much love for her. He gently placed his other hand on her head. Very soon, Vihaan inserted his cockhead in her mouth and started cumming. Pulse after Pulse of his thick cum spurted out of his cock and hit her tongue. His entire body froze as he did. Several seconds later, he had emptied his balls out completely in her mouth. She swallowed it all completely. It tasted good. Warm and wheaty.