Mary enjoyed by tradies

Story Info
Mary and John cuckold.
2.2k words
4.28
10.8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Continuing our adventures as a couple of mature retired sexually curious people. After being retired for six years it was time for some work to be done on our house. Having both had accidents while working on ladders we decided that we would have to get tradesmen in to do the work required. After checking around we called a highly recommended tradie to come and give us a quote.

As we were having a morning coffee we noticed a van coming up our drive and went to the door, finding a rather tall good looking guy in his overalls stood there. Inviting him in and talking about what we needed doing over a coffee we left him to look around so that he could give us a quote for the work. Mary looked at me and I could tell by the look on her face that she quite liked the look of this stranger. Telling me that he was a bit young but that I should give some thought for one of our fantasy sessions involving him when we go to bed.

After a while he was ready to leave and we asked for the quote and he said he would call us when he had returned to his office and priced everything. Being impatient Mary asked if he could just give us an idea of what he thought the cost may be. To say we were surprised is an understatement as we had not used proper tradies before. I asked him if there was any way we could get the cheapest price with good work if possibly.

As it happened that being a warm day Mary was wearing a skirt and jumper and as always looked gorgeous for a mature woman. He asked me if he could have a word with me and we went outside with me thinking that he wanted to discuss the work to be done. I was surprised when he said that being of Italian descent he was a boob man and thought that Mary had a lovely look especially with her large breasts. He continued by asking if we had any sexy photos of her that he could have to show his brother and if so it may reduce the quote.

I told him that we did not but we could ask Mary if she would let him grope her, already knowing what her answer would be. He looked at me with a surprised expression and followed me inside. Telling Mary that he really liked her breasts I asked if she would let him have a feel of them. Mary acting surprised said ok if it would help with the quote and she turned her back to him and backed up to him. I watched as he reached around to her front and put his hands up under her jumper and started to grope her breasts.

Mary enjoyed what was happening and she reached behind her and started to squeeze his cock through his overalls. Taking the chance he took one hand out from under Mary's jumper and started to to move towards her skirt. Glancing at me as if for permission to go under her skirt was being given, I nodded that it was okay. His hand travelled up under her skirt and I could tell from Mary's reactions that he had reached her knickers and was stroking her pussy. Mary allowed this for a few moments and then moved away from him without any complaints from the tradie. She turned to him and asked if after what she allowed would the quote be adjusted and he laughed and acknowledged that it would. I said that as he originally wanted photos to show his brother would he believe what happened when he told him.

Jokingly he told us that he and his brother did everything together and even lived together in a house that they were renovating. Mary surprised him by asking would the quote be even better if she allowed his brother the same as he had done. I interrupted and said that if he and his brother would like to meet us one night at our favourite piano bar in town then after a few drinks we could go back to their place for him to have a grope as well. He agreed and promised that the quote was looking more and more favourable for us, adding a little laugh with this statement. We made arrangements for the following Friday night and as he left we told him that he would not be disappointed and neither would his brother.

Friday soon came and we got ready in our usual way by having great sex in the shower before getting dressed for the night. Mary put on her favourite black bra and knickers along with her black silk, seemed stockings to compliment them. Her best black low cut dress that almost reached her knees finished the look along with her red high heels, (when I was growing up we had a saying that red shoes meant no knickers), not that it was ever proved but it did enhance looking at girls. We arrived at the piano bar and took our booked table and ordered our usual drinks. Being early we watched as people came and went and Mary being in her heightened state of arousal said that if the brothers did not turn up that there were a few blokes that may fill the required needs later on.

Almost immediately we noticed them enter and looking around and spotting us they made their way to our table. The brother was a bit younger but just as good looking as his sibling and Mary smiled seductively at both of them. We enjoyed a few drinks and listened to the music until we thought that it was time to leave. We proceeded to their car leaving our car as we had had too much to allow us to legally drive. As we pulled up at the house and they parked in the driveway we were impressed with the outer look of a magnificent looking house albeit with scaffolding and work materials all over the place. We proceeded indoors and were immediately offered a drink by the younger one so that he could join us having been the designated driver and not drinking earlier.

Some soft music was put on and almost immediately the younger brother approached Mary and asked if he could feel what his brother had told him about. Mary said that we should go to a bedroom so that she could relax a bit more. Leading the way we were taken to a bedroom with a huge king bed and the music from the lounge was coming through speakers in the room. As Mary stood there and the younger brother approached her she told him to remove her dress so that the two of them could have a proper look at what they wanted to grope. Stepping out of her dress and standing in front of them like a venus statue they both smiled in delight at the sight of her in her stockings and underwear. I sat down on a chair and told them that they could both feel her and indeed that I wanted to watch both of them shag her if they wanted.

Looking at Mary the older brother asked if she was sure that this would be okay, Mary said certainly and how did they want to start, adding that they could do everything except anal to her. I watched as they led her to the bed and instead of removing her bra they just helped her breasts out of the cups and looked at her as the bra supported her heavy pendulous breasts and showed her engorged nipples. They both stepped back for a better look and undressed in front of her sporting two very ready erections. Surprisingly the young brother had a cock that was a good nine inches and the older brother had an average six inches but the girth was impressive looking to be twice as thick as I had. Sitting Mary on the end of the bed and standing close her face I watched as she took a cock in each of her hands and stroked them while moving her head from side to side she licked and sucked each of them.

This was a new experience for me to watch as Mary just brought both of them to almost orgasm into her face. Being experienced in how far she could take men she stopped and told them that she did not want to waste there cum and that she wanted to feel both of them fill her pussy later. The younger brother agreed and told Mary to lay back which she did with her legs still over the end of the bed. As he started to play with Mary's breasts and suck on her nipples I was to be treated to another first as the older brother knelt between her legs. He parted her legs and as Mary still had her knickers on he pulled the crotch of them to one side and started to push two fingers into her while leaning forward to suck on her clit.

I have to say that watching the two of them at work on my wife was so erotic that I could not help but want it to last forever. An extremely weird feeling but it just got better as Mary loved having her nipples played with and sucked and with her clit having the same attention given to it she started to writhe in pure ecstasy. I knew that it was bringing her to a crescendo and sure enough Mary screamed out as she was brought to the biggest orgasm that I had ever seen her have. As her clit was released I could see Mary's juices flooding out from her pussy over the hand that was still fingering her, then the new experience that I mentioned happened. I watched as she was actually fisted when a whole hand was inserted into her well lubricated pussy.

Previously Mary and I had only seen a pussy being fisted on porn movies and Mary has always said that she was too small to be able to try it. Proof that she wasn't had just happened right in front of my eyes. Removing his fist from Mary's pussy he positioned himself and holding her knickers to the side pushed his large girth cock straight into her and made her jump. It did not take long in his excitement until he looked at me and said that he was not going to be able to hold back from filling Mary with his cum. Mary must have heard this and told him to give it to her and she let out a huge moan of delight as I watched his cheeks clench and she felt his hot semen flood into her.

Exhausted his limp cock fell out of Mary and I could see the result of his passion seeping out from Mary's pussy. Looking up at his brother he said lets change places. The younger brother eagerly swapped and put his head down on Mary's pussy and actually started to clean his brother from her pussy with his tongue. After a while he started to finger her and I watched as his nine inches seemed to get even longer. It was not long before he looked up at his brother sucking on Mary's nipples and got ready to enter her with his long cock. Placing the end at her open labia lips he slid into her with a groan of what must have been his anticipation coming to fruition. He worked in and out of her getting faster with every stroke.

I thought that this was going to be a quick job but I was so wrong as he managed to shag my sexy wife for nearly twenty minutes before he shot his cum into her welcoming chasm.. All of the time this was happening it was obvious that Mary was enjoying every moment as I heard her reach multiple orgasms. With all of the excitement from watching my Mary being used in this way I dropped my trousers and Mary watched as my erect cock was released from my underpants and she begged me to get it into her, which I did without any hesitation. Being an old man I was so surprised at how much cum I deposited into her. This has to go down as one of the most erotic fun nights that Mary and I have ever had.

To top the night the brothers told us that if Mary would like to spend a weekend with them that the work would be carried out for free. Without even thinking about it we both said yes and discussed with them that when the work was completed Mary would indeed stay with them and eagerly be their sex slave. Neither Mary or I could wait for the work to be done as this was the best discount that we could have wished for. Mary said that it was like she was being paid for sex but then I pointed out with a laugh that we were the ones supposed to be paying not the tradies. Mary sniggered and felt even better about the arrangement. As we were waiting for a cab to return us to our car the brothers told Mary that she was the best that they had ever had. The younger brother thanked Mary for turning him into a GILF lover adding that he would not be able to look at mature women like he used to.