Mary Felix and the Cavalrymen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Poor Fitz-Lloyd was temporarily reduced to spectating. Taking pity on him, I beckoned him forwards. He literally jumped at the chance and leaned over, eagerly rubbing and mauling my big breasts and sucking my nipples. I loved it, pushing them upwards and whispering encouragement. Down below, the gallant cavalryman's tongue and moustache were working their magic, and I knew I was running wet and ready for him.

I took Gerald's cock in my hand. 'Have you ever had it sucked?' I whispered, stroking it firmly as he reluctantly disengaged from my painfully erect nipples.

'No, Miss,' he gasped.

I gently skinned him back and slipped my warm mouth over the swollen cock head. With one thumb and finger clamped tightly around the base to avoid a premature explosion, I worked him over with my lips and tongue. His climax came quickly, but I tightened my grip as he cried and shuddered and cried again, and nothing emerged into my mouth. After some further stimulation and more vocal exuberance from the young gentleman, I could wait no longer and pushed him away from me.

'Sit down on that daybed, Gerald, and watch. Then it is your turn. But keep your hands off your cock in the meantime.' I grinned at him, then reached down and lifted his partner's head. His face was visibly wet from my juices, and as he raised himself up onto his knees, he stared at me like a starving wolf looks at a helpless faun.

I looked at his cock and gave him a lustful sneer.

'You can fuck me now, Rollo. Good and hard while Gerald watches. And come inside me. I want it all.'

Just saying the words raised me to fever pitch, and I splayed my legs wide as he drove his cockhead deep into me. I think I screamed; certainly the emotion and sensation completely overwhelmed me as his weight pressed down and his mouth met mine in a passionate open-mouthed kiss.

'Mary, you're exquisite,' he mumbled into my neck as his hips pumped away, and I fear I may have drawn blood on his back as I cried and bucked underneath him.

The sheer arousal of the moment meant any attempt at longevity was doomed, and as I came, he pumped spurt after spurt deep into me, crying and groaning.

Slowly and breathlessly we calmed, and he disengaged.

Looking to my left, I saw that Georgina was on her hands and knees on the daybed next to us. Sitting in front of her, his legs far apart and his cock deeply embedded in her mouth, young William de Canston was getting a lesson that he was unlikely to forget. His expression was an absolute picture.

Behind her The Lord Wight was fucking steadily and expertly, his thighs hitting her buttocks with hard, regular smacks, making them ripple and flex. I am not sure he would have been grinning so delightedly had he known he was pounding into Mr Portman's come, but least said, soonest mended, as my mother used to say.

'We're the women your mother warned you about, William,' I called.

'She was wrong,' he managed to utter, then stared as I turned my attention to Mr Fitz-Lloyd, who was now standing by the bed ready for his turn. He gestured at Georgina.

'Please, Miss Felix, like that?'

'What a naughty boy,' I cooed and, turning over, raised myself onto all fours and spread my knees, presenting him with a view of my rounded derriere, pink bum hole and enflamed cunny lips.

Face down, I wriggled a little, which produced an almost inhuman moan from the fellow, followed by a frenzied and fumbled attempt to mount me. I teased him by wriggling again before Rollo leaned over and smacked my backside hard with his hand.

'Hold still, Mary. And more haste, less speed from you, Lieutenant.' He laughed. 'Take your cue from The Lord Wight. He has it, sir.'

Taking pity on him, I held steady until we were properly horsed. And indeed, he did settle down into a fine brisk rhythm, reaching forward and underneath to clasp my swinging breasts. We fucked in fine style for a minute or so and then he came, praising God most noisily, it must be said, provoking guffaws of laughter from Rollo and Gus.

The evening wore on. The gentlemen swapped beds so that each of them fucked us both. The second occasion provided much lengthier enjoyment, and all of them came back for thirds after a short rest and a glass of Hock.

'An absolute credit to the British Army,' as Georgina said later.

At some point I saw Mr Portman slipping quietly past us in the shadows on the far side of the pool. I feared our reputation with him might not recover, but, as I pointed out in the cab going home, our reputation with Her Majesty's cavalry seemed to be beyond reproach.

Laughing, Georgina held up her bag, which contained a contribution totaling almost ten pounds from our gallant cavalrymen. It was a notable sum. 'How right you are, Mary. We might be sore, but we are solvent, and that's a good lesson for you. If you ever take on a private client, make sure they are rich.'

I looked out of the window of the hansom. It was well after midnight and Pall Mall was quiet, the windows in the buildings dark and just the occasional gaslight offering a pool of light. A cab slowly clopped by, going in the other direction, and I wondered what its occupants would think if they knew what we had been up to. I had been at Arundel Court for more than a year now and had completed a number of commissions for Hector, and the thought made me reflective for a moment.

'Are we whores, Georgina?' I asked.

'Good God, no, dear. We are courtesans. A much better thing to be.'

I smiled in the darkness at this typical response. She was irrepressible and wonderful. I slipped my hand into hers and she squeezed it and turned to me.

'Are you having regrets?' she asked.

I shook my head. 'No. Honestly, I enjoyed tonight very much, and I enjoy the work for Hector. I really do. You were right when you said that we are free spirits in a world full of men's rules. I can see no reason not to take my pleasures where I find them, and if the good Lord has given me the looks and character to be a courtesan, then I think I am beholden to be the best I can possibly be.'

'Bravo, Mary. And remember we are not just any courtesans. We are courtesans by appointment to His Majesty's Government and perform in defence of the Realm.'

She sat up straight, saluted, and said this in a rising tone that had us both laughing. She raised the bag again and gently swung it from side to side. 'To the bank in the morning, Mary. Every deposit you make helps to secure your future, and heaven knows we've earned it tonight.'

'What about you and Mr Portman, anyway?' I asked.

'When I opened the door, he was just in there, Mary, all hot and muscular, and with just a towel over his groin. I couldn't resist him. I thought we might manage a quick one before you came in.'

I leaned back, smiled, and resumed my study of the night-time streets of London as I listened to Georgina chattering, and we headed back hand in hand to Arundel Court.

My simple life in Devon felt a very long way away.

12