Mary Felix entertains Mrs. Harrison

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I put my arm over her shoulders, thinking hard. 'But earlier, with Jimmy ...?' I tailed off.

'The moment took me, Mary. I am a passionate woman and I gave in to my urges. But now I find the natural conclusion to such events is denied me. And it is a great frustration. A great frustration.' She paused and sniffed.

'Do you trust me, Amelia?' I asked, an idea forming in my mind.

'I trust both of you,' she answered tearfully.

'Then let Jimmy please you for a while. I will be back shortly. There may be a solution to our difficulty.' I kissed her on the lips and slipped out of the bed.

Crossing the boudoir, I entered the corridor and climbed the stairs to my bedroom, where I made certain preparations that took five minutes or so. After briefly admiring myself in the mirror, I donned my green silk dressing gown and descended to the landing.

Georgina was there, of course.

She must have crept out from the mirror chamber and was now rather hopelessly concealed behind the curtain of the landing window. She peeped out in a frenzy of round-eyed excitement. Even as she did so, a long low moan of female pleasure drifted out of the boudoir door behind me.

She made to say something, but I frowned at her and put my finger over my lips. Then, reaching down, I undid the silk ties that secured my robe at the waist. Pulling it open, I displayed myself to her. She grinned with naughty delight, just about managing to avoid rubbing her hands together, and scuttled silently past me and back along the corridor, past the boudoir door, and into the storage room that concealed the mirror chamber entrance. She really was incorrigible and delightful in equal measure.

I heard another gasp from the bedroom and, pulling my robe together again, I made my way there, walking briskly if a little awkwardly.

Amelia was being meaningfully serviced by Jimmy's agile mouth. The covers were on the floor and she was lying back, propped up on the pillows, her thighs widely spread. He was lying on his stomach, his head between her legs, licking and sucking to his heart's content. And to hers, it seemed.

Even in the candlelight, I could see a deep red flush of arousal across her neck and breasts. Her expression was a delicious combination of lustful desire and vulnerability that made my pulse race as she stroked both nipples and watched his tongue working deep in her cunny.

I stood in the doorway for a moment until she became aware of me, and a look of embarrassment briefly crossed her face as I walked towards the bed.

'That's enough for now, Jimmy,' I said quietly, and he raised his head and then lifted himself to kneel up facing us both. His mouth was glistening wet, I noticed. Good. Amelia gave a little groan and closed her thighs.

For my part, I simply undid the robe, let it drop onto the floor, and said, 'Here we are, my darling.' She gasped in amazement and Jimmy chuckled as she saw the thick white cock protruding from my groin.

Georgina's box of tricks contained two beautifully carved ivory cocks, one some six inches long, the other about eight inches and a little thicker. Giggling away, she had introduced them to me as her intimate and very dear friends, Lord Hardwick and Doctor Bone. The aristocrat having the larger offering. Both had a flange at the non-business end, and a simple arrangement of soft leather straps allowed them to be attached to a wearer so as to imitate a real-life cock. But the brilliance of the design enabled the two flanges to be locked into place together, so that they became one complete double-ended and arching weapon.

This is what I had done upstairs before sliding Doctor Bone into myself and securing the soft leather strapping around my waist and the top of my thighs. So I now had a fine long fat cock to match Jimmy's on display and another snugly fitted inside me. I smiled down at Amelia and gently pulled on my nipples as she stared at my groin.

'I am no man, my darling, so no rules will be broken, and your conscience may remain clear. It is best from behind. Help her onto her hands and knees, Jimmy.'

She was silent and compliant as we gently but firmly placed her bum high in the air, her knees apart, and her head down on the pillows. She knew what was required, though, and I realised that she was not unfamiliar with the position. Good for David, I thought.

I knelt up behind her and gently rubbed Lord Hardwick's cockhead up and down her before slipping it in an inch or so. The poor woman was dripping wet with desire and shivered in anticipation.

'All right, my darling?' She gave a low moan and I felt her push back hungrily. Inside me, Doctor Bone penetrated to his full depth and then moved out again an inch or so as I withdrew from her, and I felt the pleasure course through me.

'Now, Mary, please,' she pleaded. I glanced to my side and saw that Jimmy was fully hard and his eyes were gleaming as he watched us, his hand slowly stroking up and down.

'Fuck her,' he said.

Placing my hands on her buttocks, I drove firmly forwards, deliberately giving her the full length of it in just two deep thrusts. She raised her head and cried out, echoes chasing through the entire house. It was an animal cry of surrender and lust, a cry that chimed of three years of frustration.

'My poor darling,' I whispered. 'Here it is at last.' And with that, I went to work.

Much later, I slowly came awake. The candles had burned low, and I sensed it was probably only two or three hours since we had finally fallen asleep in a tangle of limbs. Jimmy was gone, I realised, but Amelia was lying next to me, her leg over mine, her mouth breathing gently onto my neck.

The long and deep fucking I had given her had been explosive for her and extremely pleasurable for me also. As she pushed her hips backwards and forwards, the cock inside me had slipped in and out very nicely indeed. I had not quite come, but Amelia had - multiple times. Afterwards she had watched as I rode Jimmy, leaning forwards and sliding my splayed hips backwards and forwards until I also spent, with him arriving shortly afterwards with a great cry, his hands around my waist, heels braced and driving into me. Lovely.

I felt Amelia stir. 'Are you awake?' she whispered sleepily.

'Yes, my darling.'

She stretched her arm over me and cuddled even closer, then sighed with satisfaction. 'Thank you for tonight, dear Mary. It was an education. A delicious education.'

I turned my head to hers. Her mouth was inches from mine, and I felt her hand slide onto my breast. Her fingers stroked the nipple, which obligingly reacted immediately. 'They are very big, aren't they?' she added quietly.

'They are, my darling.' Although to be fair, she could have been referring to breast or nipple. Her hand slowly traced its way downwards, stroking and caressing my belly and sending shivers through my groin. I closed my eyes and waited until finally it reached my cunny.

I held my breath. If she moved her hand, I would kiss her. But instead, to my surprise, she peeled back the bedclothes a little and, leaning forwards, sucked the other nipple into her mouth. Moments later, her hand slipped onto my cunny lips and began a steady circular stroking.

'Oh yes,' I breathed and eased my legs apart as her tongue and hand began to work in unison. I let her continue for some time with this utterly delicious procedure whilst my mind raced with delight at the prospect of the lovely Amelia deciding to sample some sapphic delights.

As the pleasure mounted, without even thinking about it, I raised her chin to mine and kissed her gently. Her tongue flickered over my lips and I opened my mouth to her, then reached down with my hand. She sighed with pleasure as I found my mark, and within seconds we were lying facing each other, kissing deeply, our hands slowly working each other's cunnies. It rather seemed, I reflected, as though Amelia was keen to make up for lost time, and I was only too happy to oblige.

Feeling her arousal mounting, I took a risk and disengaged from her mouth. 'Can I suck you, my darling?' I asked. 'Like Jimmy did.'

'Oh Mary, is it all right?' she whispered, pausing in her motions, her eyes wide in the faint light.

Well, anything less than an outright no was a yes as far as I was concerned. So in a low voice I told her it certainly was and headed south.

She spread her legs as I pulled the covers back and wriggled down, kissing and licking her sweetly curving belly and stroking the inside of the thighs before reaching my goal. I slowly licked her, delighting as I felt her respond to my questing tongue and lips. Her hips started to move with me as the waves of pleasure rose and fell, each one rising higher than the last, until she cried out as the final one broke over her and she spent strongly.

I wriggled back north and kissed her lovingly. 'My word, we've come a long way since I knocked on your door, Mrs Harrison,' I whispered. But she had other things on her mind, it seemed.

'Do you want me to do that to you?' she asked, her voice hesitant.

I felt a surge of lust at the thought. Ever since I had seen her so beautiful and close and yet untouchable in her bay window I had wondered about her. Wanted her, in fact, and now here she was offering to pleasure me in the most intimate way one woman can to another.

'Oh yes, I do, my darling.'

Without another word, she slid downwards, and seconds later our positions were reversed. I felt her tongue slide over me, and then she found my big clitty standing proud. Uttering a low moan, she sucked it into her mouth and began to gently flick and suck it in a way that had me straining and bucking within a minute. It was not long before I spent into her mouth, my juices running freely with excitement.

She reappeared next to me professing that she had enjoyed the act very much, an opinion with which I concurred. For a long time afterwards we talked quietly in the dark, giggling as we compared the relative merits of Jimmy's cock with Dr Bone and Lord Hardwick.

As we drifted off to sleep again, I felt warm and satisfied with my efforts and made a mental note to express my gratitude to Jimmy. He really was the best of men. It seemed that Amelia had turned a corner, as though she had been shown a window through which she could see a better life. Whether that would include me, I did not know, but I hoped that whatever the future held for her, she would find some happiness and peace.

Sitting here years later, I smile at the memory of it all, and Amelia and I did keep in touch for the rest of her life. For a year or so she continued to call at Arundel Court, sometimes staying overnight with me and Jimmy to our mutual enjoyment. I amused myself by sending her invitation cards from time to time, anointed thus:

Mrs Amelia Harrison

Lord Hardwick and Doctor Bone will be

'At Home'

on Wednesday the 17th of June from 3.00 p.m.

Arundel Court, Sussex Street, London WC

She recounted to our great delight how the whippet had discovered the first card on the mantlepiece in her morning room and been most impressed that she was now moving in such elevated circles.

Then one day she telephoned to say she had met a fellow, a widowed doctor, with whom she had been spending time and that she was starting to think it might lead somewhere. And in the fullness of time it did. She petitioned the High Court and received confirmation that David Harrison was presumed dead in the eyes of the law, and consequently she could legally remarry. After that, our relations remained social rather than physical, but I was very pleased to see her settled and happy within a loving marriage.

12