Mary-Jane Venom

Story Info
What if Venom took MJ as a host instead?
2k words
3.95
7.1k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary-Jane and Peter descended from the web they'd been stargazing in, landing gracefully on the ground. She let go of Peter as they began walking back to his moped.

Not too far away, a small meteor had landed. Out of the steaming rubble crawled a small oily creature. A black blob with dozens of tendrils it used to crawl towards Peter and MJ as they slid on their helmets and jumped onto the moped.

The symbiote skittered towards them rapidly, dashing through the leaves and foliage until it leapt onto the licence plate just as they pulled off. Once on, it slowly crept up onto MJ's back, holding onto her coat tightly as they sped off.

After the journey home, Peter waved MJ goodbye as she approached her apartment building. She'd hoped Peter would have joined her, but he said he had something else to sort out before he finished for the night.

Peter soon sped off, leaving Mary-Jane to her evening. She sighed as she saw him drive down the street, eventually disappearing. Unbeknownst to her, the symbiote waited patiently on the back of her coat as she went inside.

Upon reaching her apartment, she was met by the landlord, who stopped to ask if she had seen Peter, determined to get his rent long before it was due; nevertheless, he persisted despite the issues he knew Peter Parker had.

MJ slid off her coat and went into the kitchen, confronted by the sink full of dishes she hadn't cleaned from the night before. She finished them off as the symbiote dropped onto the floor, landing with a tiny thump.

Creeping across the floor, it skittered quietly towards the foot of her bed, oozing beneath it and sliding out of sight just in time as MJ strode past, starting stripping off, ready to call it a night.

MJ slid into bed moments later, getting comfortable above the sheets, feeling a little too warm to be snuggled beneath them just yet. She switched her bedside lap off, plunging the room into darkness.

After a few minutes, the symbiote slowly oozed out from beneath the bed, considerably larger than before, as it began creeping up towards her.

Stretching out two tendrils, the symbiote reached for her legs, sticking to her feet like glue as it began to grow rapidly, spreading up her legs.

MJ stirred as she started to feel a warm sensation running up her thighs. The black oily tar absorbed her underwear, oozing steadily up her waist, covering her perky butt and coochy.

By the time she awoke, it was already too late. The symbiote spawned more tendrils as it spread to her fingers and up her slender arms, trapping her in place as it bonded to her body.

MJ gasped, feeling the strange black tar spreading over her shoulders. Before she could react, the symbiote covered her face, completely encasing her in its thick sticky matter.

She lay thrashing around on the bed, her screams muffled by the symbiote. Her clothes melting away, consumed by the symbiote as it formed on her body.

Conforming to her slender physique, the symbiote grew extra goo to bulk out her body. Her breasts swelled to twice their normal size, gradually forming into a sleek hourglass figure as her ass expanded in unison, bulking out her hips and thighs to allow for massively enhanced strength and mobility, her arms, stomach and legs toning up as it took over her body.

Her butt sunk into the bed as it grew considerably, her chest getting heavier by the second as the symbiote finished adapting itself to her body, wrapping everything up in the perfect attire. Using her memories of Spider-Man, it formed a sleek, jet-black catsuit with a large white spider across the front and back, mimicking shiny latex as it took shape around her succulent and well-toned figure.

Eventually, her panicked thrashing subsided as the symbiote integrated with her mind and body, starting the process of slowly converting Little Miss Mary-Jane into a permanent host. Within a few days, the two would become inseparable.

MJ gasped softly as the symbiote uncovered her face, allowing her to breathe again. She lay on the bed panting, gathering her now greatly enhanced senses. Gulping as she looked around her dark apartment, too afraid to move, unsure if she'd just had a nightmare or someone was in here with her.

When she started to move, she heard the rubbery squeak of latex. Mary-Jane quickly flicked on her bedside lamp, expecting to see some stranger standing in her apartment.

Much to her surprise, she was all alone. However, upon glancing down, she gasped, seeing her boobs hanging out in front of her, the two large firm orbs of flesh wrapped in smooth latex, looking further down.

"What the fuck?" She muttered in disbelief, squeezing her new breasts curiously, sliding her hands down to her toned abs and further down to her narrow waist, her jaw dropping as she felt them flowing neatly down to her thick thighs.

"How..." lost for words as she flexed her new alien muscles, running her hands over her latex-clad body. MJ poked and prodded at her new catsuit, hearing a rubbery creak with each touch.

MJ scrambled off the bed and over to her mirror to see what she looked like. Upon seeing her reflection, her jaw dropped as she was greeted by the most beautiful body she'd ever seen.

"Ooh, my god! What in the world?" She gasped in awe, checking herself out and flexing her new muscles in several subtle poses, licking her lips as she took in the breathtaking view, especially from a side profile, where she saw her bountiful assets in all their bulging glory.

"Ooh. Very bouncy!" She grinned, bouncing on her toes slightly, watching her tits and butt jiggle. Unsure of what to make of this whole situation, she sat down by the table, staring at herself in the mirror. She tried to pinch herself to see if she was dreaming, but the catsuit's material was strangely resilient.

Mary-Jane sat there speechless, muttering and stammering, wondering how on earth this happened. Before she could properly gather her thoughts, she kept getting distracted by how comfy her ass felt now that it was very well padded. MJ bounced on her bum slightly, grinning as the black alien goo squished around beneath her.

She shook her head a little, forcing herself to focus. Standing back up and sighing, Mary-Jane strode back to the mirror, unable to take her eyes off her flawless curves.

Flexing her muscles again, she noticed how much stronger she felt, powerful even, like nothing she'd ever felt before, and yet her gut told her to tear it all off.

MJ kept fixating on how good it looked and how amazing it made her feel, growing increasingly comfortable with it. A warm, soothing feeling washed through her body, feeling a strange tingle in her pussy.

She cocked her head slightly, briefly swishing her dark red hair over her shoulders, staring at her ass longingly.

"It could've been a little bigger... Maybe?" She asked herself. Without even having to focus on it, her ass began to expand slowly, gaining another inch or so in depth. Her hips also broadened slightly to allow everything to flow seamlessly from top to bottom.

"I don't know what the fuck you are, but I like you." She sighed blissfully as she slid her hands down her enormous latex-clad ass.

At that moment, she suddenly noticed the familiar pattern on her chest. Touching it as she thought to herself.

"Peter..." she muttered. Glancing over at the window as she got the overwhelming urge to climb outside.

Approaching the window, she slid it open and stood there for a moment contemplating what she was about to attempt, with every fibre of her being urging her to do it.

Upon leaning through the window, the symbiote quickly spread up over her eyes and forehead, forming two large white monster eyes that greatly enhanced her vision. Her mouth, nose and dark red hair were left uncovered, making it much harder to recognise her even up close.

MJ looked around outside, checking to see if anyone could possibly witness her climbing from the window. With the coast clear, she crawled out carefully, expecting to drop like a rock but found that her hands stuck to the brickwork much like that of a spider.

With a big gulp, she kept going, soon finding herself clinging vertically to the side of her apartment building.

"Okay! What the hell is happening to me? How is this happening?" She muttered to herself as she slowly began scaling the building, heading for the roof to get a better look at the city.

The thought crossed her mind. Maybe it was because she kissed Spider-Man? Whatever it was that gave him his powers was transferred to her. Surely not? She asked herself.

As she climbed, she occasionally glanced back to see if anyone had spotted her, but thankfully it was a pretty quiet night in this part of town for a change.

Upon reaching the roof, MJ stood tall, gazing at the surrounding buildings in her neighbourhood, taking in the view until she set her sights on a much taller building nearby.

She instinctively gestured one of her hands, raising it, remembering Peter making the same gesture to shoot his webs. Once again, the symbiote urged her to try it, slowly gaining more influence over her mind as it integrated with her body.

Mary-Jane aimed her hand at the high rise close by, and with a flick of her wrist, she shot out a long black web that latched onto the roof of the building.

She laughed momentarily as she gripped onto the black web, stepping closer to the edge as she gazed down at the empty street below.

"This is gonna be fucking awesome, oh my gosh." She giggled, taking a deep breath as she stepped forward, plunging into a swing that she seemingly had little control over as her body reacted purely on instinct, throwing another web at a nearby building and continuing her swings down the street, each web she threw quickly retracted upon throwing another, allowing her to move rapidly without leaving a trace.

MJ let out a whoop of excitement as she swung high above the streets, steadily climbing higher until she reached the tallest building in the neighbourhood, where she stopped on the rooftop, landing gracefully on her feet. She cried out with joy as her body rushed with adrenaline.

Gazing at her hands, she assumed she'd gained the same power from Peter after their kiss this very same evening. Despite not knowing where the strange black tar came from, she couldn't think of any other reason behind it. Either way, she loved it! The big beautiful body and incredible powers had her enthralled.

Turning her attention back to Peter, she knelt down and carefully scanned her surroundings for any signs of Spider-Man.

After a few minutes, she spotted him swinging between the buildings downtown, approaching rapidly. MJ kept a low profile as he approached the building, swinging in on the opposite side of the roof.

Once down, he perched on the ledge, looking out over the city as he removed his mask, taking a moment to gather his thoughts when suddenly a familiar voice called out.

"Well, hi there, Spidey. Fancy meeting you here." She said calmly as she walked over to him.

Peter whipped his mask back on in a flash and spun around to face her, shocked to see someone else up here.

"What? Who's that? Who are you?" Asked Peter, backing away as she approached him.

"Just another friendly face. We've met before, actually. I think this'll be quite a shock, given that we were watching that meteor shower earlier." Said MJ. Her mask dissolved into her suit, revealing her face as she smiled at him.

"Hey, Peter." She giggled, giving a little wave. Leaving him utterly lost for words.