All Comments on 'Mary-Jane Venom'

by Messyboy98

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Thank you so much! The story turned out even better than I expected. (Kinda wish it was longer though.) After two long years, the wait was worth it.

I hope this isn't the end. I would love to see if there's more chapters. I can see Mary Jane having fun with the symbiote on her body and having sexy shenanigans with Peter and fighting crime together before the symbiote takes over. Maybe more body modification and breast/ass expansion too! Also I want to see what Mary Jane looks like without the suit, changes done to her body needs to be seen. Peter Parker will be one lucky man.

Again thank you for this. Really, you have no idea how happy this makes me seeing this story finally get made.

Messyboy98Messyboy989 months agoAuthor

You’re most welcome! I’m glad you enjoyed it. There will be more chapters to this and many more fun times for MJ and Peter ahead.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

nice start, i had a similar thougt of a story but with spidergwen instead of mj

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

wow this is very hot, i hope to read more chapter of this! very rare to find this kind of pairing on fanfic these days.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Absolutely love this. It's about time someone made something like this.

Would love to see more of this. With Mary Jane being Spider-Woman and helping Peter or getting curious about her new body and hopefully more body morph/expansion.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

More please! I love hourglass expansion and Venom symbiote from Spider-Man!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Next chapter please! What happens next with Mary Jane and the symbiote.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Ohhh I like this story. Surpised no one has done this before.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Will Mary Jane turn into She-Venom in this story? All big and hulking like the She-Venom in that Sony movie but Raimi style?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I love this story. Well written. I hope there will be more to come.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This was hot.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I love this! Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I hope you do more symbiote female host stories with breast/ass/body expansion. Maybe with female characters from Tv shows!

Please do stories of the venom symbiote bonding with Courtney Whitmore/Stargirl from DC's Stargirl.

Or the symbiote bonding with Donna Pinciotti from that 70s show.

Or the symbiote bonding Tracy McConnell/the Mother from How I met your mother!

Messyboy98Messyboy987 months agoAuthor

There are more chapters on the way! Stay tuned. Loving the female character ideas! I’ll keep those in mind for future releases.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Next chapter please!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Very sexy.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Finally got around to reading thus thing and I love it! I enjoy how detailed your stories are. This was really hot and I can’t wait to see what happens next.

-Terry

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Hi, Flashtastic here. I have a request and I hope you'll make it. I'm proud of this one.

It stars a member of the flash family and the fastest girl alive herself, Jesse Quick/Jesse Chambers (played by the beautiful and sexy Violett beane) (FYI, her version of character is not connected to the CW DCTV Universe's version of the character, just the actress herself).

Plot: In a unconnected DC universe, Jesse "Quick" Chambers has it all. She has parents who love her and are retired superheroes, a legacy (both her family's and the Flash's), friends, is super smart and beauty and sexy body to match, fame and adoration of a superhero, protects her own city and is part of the Justice Society. Suddenly one day, a meteorite crashes outside of her city and decides to investigates. The sexy speedster arrives at the site and sees black goo coming out of the rock, Jesse, as scientist, get excited about finding a new alien lifeform and takes the black goo home with her without altering anybody. After a while, Jesse studies the goo but thinks it's dead, disappointed and very tired, uses her super speed to clean up the meteorite and the goo and goes to bed in her suit. Later the night, The goo comes to alive thanks to Jesse using the speed force unintentionally during her study and wants more of that divine energy. Sees Jesse Quick laying in bed in her costume, the symbiote realizes it's weak and is going to die again and decides to bond with Jesse by oozing over her costume and becomes one with it while having fun with her body like squeezing her boobs and groping her butt and making them bigger as Jesse moans in her sleep as the symbiote never touch a female body before but loves it. (Sexual content included obviously as well body modification.) (Side B plot: The symbiote will realize it hit the jackpot in finding the perfect host/body and it will fight tooth and nail against Jesse in staying on her body if Jesse rejects it as well as feed off the "delicious" addictive energy coming from Jesse's Body thus making the symbiote become obsessed with Jesse Quick and her sexy body.) The next time, Jesse Quick wakes up, her life will change forever.

FYI, the Venom in this story is the mix between Spider-Man 3 and Marvel's Spider-Man 2, meaning Venom won't talk, at least not directly to Jesse. It will be a voice in her head acting like her conscience, giving her ideas, bad ideas. Quite manipulative too. Also Venom will be evil in this story and has endgame plans like the Venom in Marvel's Spider-Man 2.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Please continue. This story is good!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Very, very cleverly done! I loved this story.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Marvelously written story. Very nice.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Awesome story! I love female hosts of the symbiote!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Please do my idea. Thank you -Flashtastic

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I love this story. Well written. I hope there will be more to come.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I have an idea for story! Please do Mandy Baxter bonds with the Venom symbiote and gets a black suit like costume in the halloween episode in Season 1 of Last Man Standing?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Please update. This was great to read.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I love MJ as the host of the symbiote!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Excellent story! Is there a second part?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Fantastic read! Will there be a next chapter?

AnonymousAnonymous15 days ago

I love this story. Well written. I hope there will be more to come.

AnonymousAnonymous15 days ago

Next chapter please! What happens next with Mary Jane and the symbiote?

AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

Hey! It's me, Flashtastic. Will you do my Violett Beane's Jesse Chambers's symbiote story anytime soon? It's been almost a year.

Messyboy98Messyboy9812 days agoAuthor

Hi all! There will be more to come. Life is quite busy of late.

As for your Jesse Chamber’s story. I know it’s been far too long, terribly sorry. I will get round to it. Please bare with me :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMessyboy98@Messyboy98
Many of my stories will revolve around beings known as Slavers (Humans with supernatural powers, they feed on all kinds of energy in order to become more powerful and extend their lifeforce, often by any means, including draining the lifeforce of other living beings. Feeding o...