Mary Jane's Fall from Grace

Story Info
Mary Jane, Spider-Man’s wife, discovers unnatural urges.
7.3k words
4.58
10.2k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Readers: This story is set in the "Spider-Man: Renew your vows" comic book universe.

Mary Jane, a successful business woman, fashion icon, designer, wife and mother, moonlights as Spinneret, fighting crime alongside her superhero family, Spider-Man and Spiderling. Norman Osborn, now a "reformed" super villain, invests in MJ's business and uses her as a way to get back at his nemesis.

Someone requested this story nearly a year ago.

---------------------------------------

Mary Jane's Fall from Grace

by st0rmbringer

Part 1

Mary Jane strode gracefully into the board meeting. She wore an elegant snug-fitting dark purple power suit that accentuated her voluptuous curves. Its color emphasized her bright red hair, making light coppery highlights pop in metallic accents.

A long dark brown table stretched ponderously from one end of the conference room to the other. Seated on either side of its length were a number of middle-aged men in dark suits, with a white-haired old man directly across from her. The room was on the building's corner, two of its walls overlooked Central Park. It was a beautiful vista.

Mary Jane had decided to be stylishly late to the meeting with her shareholders. She could afford to, her Red Vixen product line was doing splendidly. Her designer lingerie and clothes line were rushing off the shelves faster than she could restock them.

The meeting went well. Her shareholders were excited with her success, in which they shared, and had nothing but compliments for the marketing and social media tactics she'd used to thrust her company to success.

She walked down either side of the long table, shaking each shareholder's hand as they stood to leave. She was gracious in her success.

She noticed the white-haired old man held back. He leaned nonchalantly against a pane glass window, waiting until everyone left. He looked vaguely familiar.

After a moment of study, she started in shocked realization. The old man was the "reformed" Norman Osborn! Was he one of her shareholders?

MJ stood at the head of the table and stared at the shriveled up old man leaning against the window.

The Green Goblin serum that gave Osborn heightened strength, intellect and madness was counteracted by an antidote her husband had designed and created. It suppressed the Green Goblin serum's effects, abolished his alter ego and stripped away his powers.

Apparently, Osborn was repentant. For once, he seemed to recognize the magnitude of what he'd done and even served several years in prison.

Now, he was a reformed super villain.

MJ was aware Osborn was remorseful for his actions. She read that he abandoned his Goblin alter-ego and made amends for his deeds.

Whether Norman's shift towards sanity and humanity was true or not, MJ was deeply unsettled by Norman Osborn's presence.

Age, recovery from madness and his frequent abuse of the Green Goblin serum was not kind to him.

Gone was the commanding, fit, broad-shouldered businessman who'd gone toe to toe with Spider-Man.

In his place was a frail, hunched, potbellied old man. The deep wrinkles that crisscrossed his once handsome face were cavernous and very pronounced. Deep grooves and channels emphasized his age and seeming frailty. His heavy cheeks sagged as did the wattle under his chin and brown age spots of various shapes and sizes covered his sagging wrinkled skin.

She knew he was only 60 years old, but now he looked closer to 90. The serum and its antidote charged a heavy price.

Mary Jane strode towards him and stopped two paces away. He used to be taller than she, but his stooped posture now brought his eye line to just above her full breasts.

She could see his dark green eyes retained the sharp intelligence that made him a shrewd businessman as well as one of Spider-Man's most dangerous adversaries. She felt a tingle of excitement at being so close to one of her husband's greatest enemies.

She also felt a prickle of sexual excitement deep in her core. She'd never admitted it, but she'd always been sexually attracted to very old men. She wouldn't acknowledge it even to herself, no matter how often it happened she always tamped down the unexplained and unlooked for arousal.

She felt these stirrings when she first met Peter's Uncle Ben. She'd been a teenager when she met him and he was an old man, but she'd been strangely stimulated when she chatted with him. He was a nice man and he gave her good advice when it came to dealing with her abusive father. After that first meeting, she took every opportunity to spend time with the wise old man.

He was so old, she always wondered if maybe he was Peter's Great Uncle, but had never thought to ask.

She snapped out of her brief reverie and crossed her arms over her breasts.

"So, what brings you to Red Vixen, Norman?" she asked acidly.

Her eyes trailed disdainfully up and down his hunched form, noting the expensive well-tailored suit. It wasn't even remotely possible for a hunched and ancient troll to look good in a nice expensive suit, no matter how hard he tried.

Norman bore her disdain with tolerant acceptance.

"I want to make up for the harm I've caused you and your family and figured I'd start with you," he said earnestly.

She stared at him in disbelief.

"You expect me to believe you're reformed?" she hissed bitingly. "When all you ever wanted was to kill my husband and break up our family?"

"Look, Mrs. Parker, I want to make up for everything I've done," he said earnestly. "I've served my time in jail. I've paid my debt to society and now I want to pay my debt to you and your husband."

Mary Jane looked skeptical.

Norman regarded her earnestly, using every ounce of willpower at his disposal to keep his eyes from trailing down her form admiringly. She was a stunningly beautiful woman, full-breasted, lushly-curved and graceful as a tigress.

He wondered how she retained her youthful looks. She had to be in her mid- to late-thirties but she looked like an 18-year-old teenager. Neither of them knew this at the time, but her Spinnerette outfit drew superpowers from Spider-Man and the funneled power kept her in the bloom of youth.

Certain aspects of her appearance had changed from when she'd been a teenager, specifically since giving birth to their only daughter. Her breasts were a fulsome 34E, she'd been a 32C as a teen, her hips were 36 inches, they'd been 32 inches, but her waist had stayed the same at 24 inches. She had an eye-catching hourglass figure that served her well in the fashion industry.

"I can funnel Oscorp's massive resources to your company and make Red Vixen a global brand able to compete with big names likes Hermes, Prada, Chanel and others," he said, his eyes gleaming with excitement. "And I could do the same for Parker Industries and make Peter's company a giant in the tech industry."

Mary Jane stared deep into his eyes, seeing nothing but frankness and remorse and the desire to do good.

She liked the idea of having her Red Vixen brand uttered in the same breath as Gucci and Chanel. Her company was strong domestically but she'd struggled to break into the international market. With Oscorp's help, she could spread around the world and skyrocket her brand to the top.

These thoughts flitted through her mind in a flash. Did she really have a reason to say no? She had every reason to say yes. What if this was some ploy to hurt Spider-Man? What if he was using her to get to Peter?

Looking into his frank pleading eyes, she dismissed the thought. She considered herself a good judge of character and could feel no red flags in her gut at Osborn's proposal.

Making a snap decision, she took a step forward, her hand outthrust.

"Very well, Mr. Osborn, I accept your investment proposal," she replied with a tight wary smile. "I'd like to talk this over with my husband before we draw up a contract though."

Norman Osborn might not know much about fashion, but he was a business mogul with connections everywhere. She'd talk the offer over with Peter later.

---------------------------------------

Later that night, as they sat across from each other at the dinner table, Peter told her that Norman made the same offer to him.

Apparently, Spider-Man's nemesis was truly intent on making amends.

Despite their reservations, the pair decided to accept his help. Parker Industries wasn't struggling, but it could use all the help it could get.

"This is a good way to keep an eye on him," Peter said around a mouthful of MJ's roast chicken. "We'll use this opportunity to monitor him and make sure he stays on the straight and narrow."

MJ nodded thoughtfully, wondering if maybe they were making a mistake and setting themselves up for some serious heartache in the future.

Shrugging, she daintily cut a piece of chicken on her plate and stared across the table at her handsome husband, her very own superhero. She felt a shiver of sexual excitement down her spine and a brief image of Norman Osborn's wrinkled old face superimposed itself over her husband's.

She shook her head, dismissing the vision and resumed her meal, smiling seductively up at her husband. The night ahead looked very promising.

---------------------------------------

Things were going very well in her life. Both she and Peter ran highly successful businesses.

MJ's company took up the entire floor of an office building right next to Central Park. She had a nice view of the Manhattan skyline from her corner office. Parker Industries was based in the industrial area, making it easier for him to access manufacturing and production resources.

Their family now had the wealth to move out of their small apartment and into a nice two story house in an opulent neighborhood.

Their teenage daughter, Annie was doing well at Columbia University and usually visited during the holidays. Mary Jane constantly reminded her not to not let crime-fighting affect her studies. Their daughter was well on her way to earning a PhD in biophysics like her father.

The family's crime fighting had a positive effect on the sprawling metropolis. Crime in New York City was at an all-time low.

Mary Jane had a loving superhero husband, a caring daughter and a thriving business, she couldn't have been happier.

With Osborn's cash and technology investments, MJ's company shot to the heights of success. Her days were filled with design work and interviewing the new investors that clamored to ride the coattails of her company's explosive success.

Peter was also extremely busy expanding the now highly successful Parker Industries.

But it wasn't all green fields and flowers. It seemed that the more successful they became, the less time they were able to spend together.

They even spent less time fighting crime. Annie used this freedom to fight crime by herself or joined with the other junior heroes.

Nowadays, when MJ came home she found Peter sleeping the sleep of exhaustion. When she woke, his side of the bed was empty with only an indentation on the bed where his lean body had lain.

Peter also took more and more frequent business trips, leaving Mary Jane in an empty, lonely home.

Despite their successes, Mary Jane missed Peter and the intimacy they once shared. She felt an empty hollow loneliness whenever she went home and took to working late nights to avoid the empty house.

The few times they had sex were rushed and unsatisfying. The ardor they'd once shared had cooled and they were too exhausted most of the time to explore the reasons why.

Mary Jane took to masturbating regularly to satisfy her sexual needs. She contrived to spend a weekend away with Peter to work out her sexual frustration but her plans were ruined when Annie appeared at their door unexpectedly.

Their companies' growing demands required more and more of their attention and Osborne used this opportunity to spend more and more nights at Mary Jane's office. He regularly offered to take her to dinner but she always declined, begging off by saying she was tired and needed to get home to her husband.

Osborn knew she was lying. Just as he knew when she was at her office and he knew where Peter was. He gave Peter a great number of ideas to expand the company and its assets and Peter jumped at them. Every one of them was excellent, but they were also meant to keep him traveling, regularly away from home.

One night after a particularly long and arduous day filled with meetings and fires needing to be put out, MJ decided to accept Osborn's offer to dinner. After all, Peter wasn't waiting at home. He was in Europe on business.

To her surprise, she found Norman pleasant and intelligent company and they chatted late into the night before he sent her home in his stretch limo.

She found herself staring at his wrinkled old face often. Her eyes traced the deep grooves and she wondered if his skin would feel scaly and dry. She let her eyes wonder down to the flabby waddle under his chin, his hunched shoulders and his thick round belly. Unexpected heat lanced once again in her core and she gasped and turned away.

She REALLY needed Peter to take care of her needs.

From that night on, their late night dinners became a common ritual. Osborn took her to the most sought after and exclusive restaurants in New York.

In time, Mary Jane's wariness was replaced by friendship.

Osborn exploited Mary Jane's loneliness and their expanded relationship, spending more and more time with her, both in and out of work.

Eventually, Osborne invited her to a number of plays, art exhibitions, fashion shows and other red carpet events. Things she usually stayed away from because Peter was out on business trips most of the time. She didn't realize how much she missed going to these events, now she had a friend to go with.

Her staff convinced her to model her clothes and lingerie apparel for the advertising and marketing campaign. They insisted she had the right figure and her involvement would only add to the already successful brand. Hers would be the face of Red Vixen.

Osborn became a constant presence at these photo shoots.

She usually asked him to step away whenever the photoshoot switched to lingerie, until one day she forgot to ask him to leave. The lecherous old man watched her intently, hidden deep in the shadows made by the bright lights and flashes.

At one point she looked around and found him. She met his eyes and saw nothing but admiration and friendship. She saw no sign of the savage lust that consumed him from the inside at the sight of her lush feminine body. A body made to satisfy his lust.

The time would come, she was weakening and showing the chinks in her armor, he thought to himself.

It took some time before she felt comfortable modeling lingerie in front of him. His admiring gaze was always encouraging, never lewd or lustful. If she were to look into his soul, she'd see the complete opposite, but Osborn was the consummate actor and much depended on this ongoing performance.

One day, she managed to convince him to accompany her to her yoga class. She told him it could help undo some of the side effects he suffered from the Green Goblin antidote.

He went with her after days of constant urging on her part. He was surprised at how much he enjoyed it and endured her subtle ribbing at his stiff attempts to manage the various poses. She covered her mouth and giggled at his efforts, but he didn't mind.

Why had he constantly declined to join her for yoga class?

He was an old fool.

The skintight yoga pants and snug sports bra she wore were a horny old man's delight. She had a perfect hourglass figure. Her incredibly firm and round behind was a stupendous work of art. Her heart-shaped ass was perfectly presented in the tight yoga pants. The sports bra accentuated the size and roundness of her large firm breasts. It ended right below the upward swell of her breasts, revealing her taught, flat, and firmly-muscled belly.

She'd put her coppery red hair up in a ponytail. It bounced around her alluringly as she effortlessly performed the various poses.

Mary Jane caught him admiring her body form behind when she leaned over, practicing the "plank" pose. She wondered why catching him staring at her didn't anger or repel her. Instead, she felt a sudden sharp stab of desire deep within her. She immediately tamped it down. What the hell was wrong with her?

She glanced down and caught a brief glimpse of his swelling member as the pose he attempted turned his face away from her.

Her eyes widened in surprise. It was enormous and it wasn't even all the way hard!

She'd wondered if he'd lost his sex drive when he'd taken the antidote... apparently not.

From that day on, he joined her every time she asked him to yoga class. Old and decrepit or not, he wasn't dead. Actually, he wasn't really decrepit. His sex drive was more active and demanding than when he was a teenager bursting with hormones. It was all he could do to keep it under control when Mary Jane was around. The yoga poses actually helped control his hidden urges and limbered up his stiff joints and muscles.

As the days passed, Osborn was around so often Mary Jane's friends and employees teasingly referred to him as her boyfriend. Mary Jane laughed it off, seeing Norman as nothing but a harmless old man.

On one of the rare days Peter was home and awake. They got into a heated argument.

"MJ, you're spending way too much time with Norman Osborn," he said, sullenly. "It's not right. You two are always together and people are starting to talk."

Mary Jane looked at him in amazement and he saw her face redden in anger. Her signature temper was coming to a boil.

"I wouldn't be spending so much time with him if you'd just make time for us," she said angrily. "When I get home you're either asleep or off on a business trip."

"What do you expect me to do, sit around and pine for you in an empty house?" she asked.

Peter's teeth clicked together as he quickly shut his mouth around a challenging retort.

He took a deep calming breath.

"Can't you go out with some of your girlfriends or something instead?" he asked.

Mary Jane's face got even redder in her anger.

"Who am I supposed to go out with? My employees? Board members? The pool guy?" she demanded angrily. "Ever since our companies started doing so well most of them just faded away and ghosted me. Norman is the only friend I've got right now."

"Okay, okay, fine," he said, making calming motions with his hands. "Could you at least keep things on the DL? You two don't have to be so public."

That was another nail in the proverbial coffin. For all effects and purposes, Peter just his wife permission to spend time alone with Osborn... away from other people.

Peter left for Eastern Europe the next day on a month-long business trip.

Mary Jane and Osborn's nightly dinner routine continued.

They sat alone in an empty restaurant. Osborn had booked every table so they could be alone. It cost him a small fortune but he could afford it. MJ didn't seem to notice.

After a few drinks, Mary Jane gripped her wineglass in a delicate hand and looked deep into the golden liquid, a forlorn expression on her lovely fine-featured face.

"What's troubling you, honey?" He asked gently. He'd taken to calling her that pet name regularly. She didn't tell him to stop and it seemed to please her.

"I'm just frustrated, that's all," she said, twirling her wineglass and watching the golden liquid spin around in the delicate flute.

"Tell Grandpa Norman what's bothering you," he said, trying to insert a little levity into what had unexpectedly turned into a serious conversation.

Mary Jane looked into his face. In the restaurant's faint light he looked as ancient as a mummy. The deep wrinkles, pouchy eyes and cavernous lines on either side of his mouth made him look grotesquely ugly. She felt her nipples harden in arousal.