All Comments on 'Mary Jane's Fall from Grace'

by st0rmbringer

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
ICU81I812ICU81I8127 months ago

A great start, can't wait to see where you take this. Maybe even a memory gets jogged loose about Uncle Ben and MJ.

SeniordickSeniordick7 months ago

Great Story. Exciting and arousing....the thought of MJ being used by hideous old men makes my dick rise

Lusiphur1971Lusiphur19717 months ago

This was a really good opening id love to read her further corruption

BlackBookTalesBlackBookTales7 months ago

Always happy to see more pot-bellied old men getting close and comfortable with beautiful women!

Livewirecanuck88Livewirecanuck887 months ago

Fantastic story! A great opener to be sure, would love to see at least another entry. Maybe even throw in some other of spidey's roster of villains for some three way fun?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

So... someone's probably been reading Deviant Roomba's Vows Unspun on Archive Of Our Own...

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

can you please finish your ongoing stories?

sslarivio1sslarivio17 months ago

Oh you really need to continue this story. It has so much potential!!!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Have you thought about tackling any other franchises?

ikypsikyps7 months ago

oh man I need more of this! she has to go to him.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

How about another one with Mary Jane and Nick Katzenberg? Chronicles of Spider-Man on this page touched on it but changed to Nick's nephew, somewhat of sequel on CHOYA but too much Dom/Submissive sadism I don't like.

karmadreamer52karmadreamer526 months ago

Yes, please continue!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Would you trust a gangster boarder black or white to raise himself, a woman and a child ? BS!!!

UncleBullyUncleBully5 months ago

I’d read on if you’d write on. Good detail, good writing. It kept its promise that being my interest. Maybe let Mary Jane become overwhelmed by a crew of crooks and villains, ‘oh no not my clothes,’ she pleads playing the victim as they gather around her encroaching on her menacingly all the while her pussy is a faucet. From her subconscious mind her deep rooted fantasies rise to the fore occasionally getting the better of her and the ravaging they put her through is just the thing she needs and after they’ve finished with her body she reveals her caper turning the tables throwing them all in the slammer. Good guys 1 bad guys 0, wait not that’s right, let me see here, good guys 1 bad guys 6, ah wait, folks it seems both sides walked away with a victory, of sorts. Tune into next weeks adventures where we follow our heroine fighting of a band of horny three foot big cock goblins, an amazonion plant secreting pheromones intent on inserminating and spreading its seed and lets not forget the dirty old man who turns invisible specialising in seedy behaviour.

RanDog025RanDog0254 months ago

Nothing new here. I story where you can close your eyes and write yourself.

HawksznwHawksznw2 months ago

This was a fantastic start really hope you continue this and MJ satisfys her needs

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userst0rmbringer@st0rmbringer
April 12, 2024 Readers, Jennifer's Vacation Part 05 is live. Parts 06 and 07 are finished and I decided not to wait to post them. I'll hit publish and we'll see how long it takes the moderators to approve them. I'm working on part 2 of "Faith in the Apocalypse." st0rmbringer