Mary Jane's Fall from Grace

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Norman Osborn, Spider-Man's arch nemesis, Peter's enemy, the man who'd tried to kill her husband multiple times, and even tried to kill HER.

HER enemy... pummeled her pussy like a madman, drowning her lust-addled brain with pleasure-giving endorphins. He pressed his wrinkled flabby old body against her youthful perfection in intense and savage fucking. His hips were a blur as he plunged his massive tool deep into her pussy over and over. His hands brought her ankles to his shoulders, tightening her pussy around him and adding to their pleasure.

In her lustful delirium, she wanted his pleasure to merge with her own.

Mary Jane screamed as orgasm after orgasm tore through her body.

Images of Norman cumming in her fertile unprotected pussy sent her over the edge over and over.

She spent the night in a masturbatory frenzy, fingering herself from one orgasm to the next, her mind running wild as she imagined Norman fucking her in every imaginable position and in every part of her house. She imagined him fucking her at her office, in a restaurant, at a concert and even in public in front of a crowd of people.

Hours later, when her body was finally sated, she stared at her image on the mirror, covered her face with her hands and sobbed inconsolably into them.

How could she possibly spend so much time fantasizing about that decrepit old man? She felt a deep all-consuming shame flood through her. Her stomach churned and bile collected in her mouth as the urge to vomit flooded through her.

She fell back on the bed. It was drenched with her sweat and juices, rolled herself in the comforter and closed her eyes wearily. Her lovely young face eventually relaxed. Guilt and shame disappeared but for the first time in a long time, she fell asleep with a sated satisfied smile on her full lips.

To be continued... maybe

---------------------------------------

I'm interested to see what you think. Should I continue? Let me know in the comments or message me.