Mary Janes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Victor grabbed a beer and took the pizza to the office, this time picking a documentary about roses, they had to be safer than begonias, he rationalized. The production quality of this video was much higher than the one from last time and the young lady just as stunning, part of him hoped that the old man had varied tastes and another hoped he didn't, the image of her face as she erupted on her stomach, that massive thing inside her still haunted him.

The story was the same, pretty, young girl with something extra gets plowed by an unusually well-hung guy. This time Victor watched the whole video and when the young girl spewed, so did he.

Changing his nightshirt and cleaning himself off, he climbed into bed. Without the worry of where the Mary Janes went, he slept even better than he had the night before.

As each of the outfits he had tried on yesterday had, his choice for what to wear when he woke up the next morning started with the shoes, which pair spoke to him, which ones demanded his attention, the knee-high boots with the four-inch heels won out. Victor chose simple cotton panties and a soft bra before wriggling into a pair of jeans that, if they hadn't had just enough stretch, he would never have gotten on. It took some experimentation, but he figured out how to hide his manhood, he chose a billowy cotton blouse to complete the outfit and headed downstairs to make breakfast almost forgetting about the cable guy until a loud knocking at the front door broke his trance, realizing he didn't have time to change, he just opened the door, it was just the cable guy after all.

"Service call, um, miss, cable installation," his name tag said George and he sounded like he had been caught off guard.

Old Victor would have bristled a little at being called miss, but new Victor liked the way it felt, especially considering how he was dressed, he justified it a little by reminding himself it was just the cable guy and he'd never see him again, so he let it go, "yeah sure, come on in."

When George was done, Victor had cable, high-speed internet, and a wi-fi booster upstairs just in case, he was all set. Victor signed the form, George left making sure to take a second look at the cute butt on the redhead that had been following him around asking all kinds of questions for the past three hours, could her jeans have been any tighter, he doubted it and he wasn't about to complain.

Victor watched as George made his way back to his truck smiling and waving one last time and then thinking about everything that had happened over the past few days, he really needed more information about what he was doing, and he needed it now. His computer was still behind the seat of his truck which he had let George move to the street so he could access the side of the house where he needed to. He thought about his options as he finished his lunch, go change so he could change back again when he got back inside, because he knew he would, or just go for it, nobody would recognize him anyway, right?

He fought with himself and rationalized and finally snuck out the side door and crept along the hedge until he got to the sidewalk. A quick dash to his truck and bingo, he figured he could run back inside before anyone ever saw him, perfect. He quickly realized he had missed one small piece of the puzzle, he had only been wearing heels for a few hours and could barely walk in them, he found out he couldn't run in them at all as he twisted an ankle and collapsed in the middle of the yard when he tried to dash back inside.

"You ok?" a slightly familiar voice came up behind him. George had been eating his lunch in his truck.

Victor was speechless, shaking his head no, as he grabbed his foot, his old P.E. coaches would have told him to walk it off, yeah, like any of those jerks could run in heels either, he almost smiled and then his ankle throbbed again.

"Let me help you inside, that was a pretty nasty fall there." Terrified, Victor just let George pick him up and carry him back toward the house.

"Side door," he finally spoke, he hadn't realized how big and strong George was and felt a strange mix of feelings start to grow inside him, one of them in his crotch.

When George had Victor settled on the sofa in the sunroom, he took the boots off Victor's feet and gently checked the swollen ankle, running his hands just a little up the calf and back down, his big hands were so tender.

"Kitchen?" George asked and Victor pointed, not sure what was really going on and trying to decide whether to tell George to just leave or to let him stay and take care of his injury.

George came back with a cold pack made from a zip lock bag full of ice wrapped in a towel, he put the injured foot on a pillow and laid the pack on top, patting it gently and smiling at Victor.

Victor felt better almost immediately, something was going on inside him he couldn't comprehend. He was feeling things and thinking things he should never had felt or thought, someone had pulled the plug on a bottle of pent up wants and desires and Victor didn't know if it was ever going to be possible to put it back.

"If you're sure you're going to be ok, I'll just let myself out," George gave Victor a big smile, his eyes twinkled like he knew a secret.

"I think I'll be fine; I don't think it's as bad as it might have looked. "Victor returned the smile.

"Well, ok then, it was nice to see you again," George turned to leave, stopping, and turning around with a puzzled look on his face," Um, can I ask you something?"

Victor just stared at him as millions of possible questions ran through his mind, none of them he wanted to answer.

"It's just, well, um," George was obviously trying to figure something out, "the work order from earlier, it said Victor Marshall, is he like your husband, father, or brother, or something or was it supposed to say Victoria? None of my business really, it's just that you're either the prettiest Victor I have ever seen, or the paperwork was wrong."

It hadn't been just a slip, George really thought he was a girl, it was the first time in his life it hadn't pissed him off," Um yeah, Victoria, but you can call me Vicki if you like," she smiled at him.

Victor hadn't noticed George, but Vicki was taking in all she could of the man flirting with her, tall and strong, big brown doe eyes with a nice smile and wavy brown hair just over his ears. His voice was a soft resonant baritone, she had felt it through his chest when he was carrying her inside, his large hands calloused from hard work but still gentle, and the way his jeans hung off his butt, Vicki caught herself blushing.

George started to leave a third time," You ever ride horses?" he stopped and turned around again.

Vicki shook her head," always wanted to, though."

"Maybe we could go out to my parent's place sometime, we have a filly I think you'd get along with, if you're not busy, that is."

Vicki was swooning, the words couldn't be hers," yeah, I think I'd like that," she smiled, "just call me sometime? You can get my number from the workorder, right?"

"Yeah, I can do that, we can ride out a bit and have a picnic at a place I like, view, big oak tree, little pond, it's nice."

"That does sound nice, just give me some time to heal first," Vicki smiled and watched as George let himself out. As soon as she was sure he was out of earshot, she grabbed a pillow, put it over her face and screamed. Somewhere deep inside, Victor was screaming too.

Where Victor rarely got caught off guard, Vicki seemed to be developing a habit of not thinking things through, she was stuck on the sofa in the sunroom with her laptop just out of reach, the wi-fi password in the study, her phone in the kitchen, and she needed to pee.

She held on until she really didn't have a choice only to discover her ankle wasn't really that bad, sure it had hurt when she twisted it, but there was no swelling to speak of and she could walk with only a small amount of flinching, it had sure been nice the way George had taken care of her, though.

The afternoon was spent cloistered in the small study searching the internet, she found forums and blogs, she found whole websites dedicated to men in dresses and all kinds of discussions on 'being transgender,' she read it all, even creating a login and posting a couple of questions on one of the forums. The 'gurls' on the forum were awesome, offering advice and encouraging her, a few demanding pictures of the magical closet she had found and the treasure within and a few others asking politely for pictures of her.

Victor would never have taken that kind of risk, but Vicki found it liberating, she made sure to give them a picture of the Mary Janes that had cracked the door open, too. When Vicki finally came up for air, it was after two in the morning, so many things she had never thought of swam through her mind as she slowly got undressed and ready for bed, she had found thread after thread in the forums on going out in public, coming out to your family and work, makeup and hair removal, all of the posters seemed to agree that manicures and pedicures were a gift from the gods, and, of course, cautionary tales about haters and predators, and even one about tucking that was important enough that the moderators had pinned it to the top of the board.

Vicki tossed and turned in fits of restlessness, struggling with all the new information and the strangeness of what had transpired, she hadn't been in this house for two days and her entire perception of who and of what she was had changed, then she thought of riding horses with George, she thought of how tender and delicate he had been with her and she remembered his big brown eyes and kind smile, everything else seemed to fade into the background.

The morning greeted her much later than usual, she stretched and yawned and slid out from under the massive comforter, listening to the sound her small feet made as she padded across the hardwood toward the bathroom. Smiling as she surveyed herself in the mirror, noticing how all the things that Victor had hated about himself, her height, small hands and, um yeah, that too, her inability to grow a beard, her slender body, and that round butt, were boons for Vicki.

She could use a little help here and there she thought and started rummaging through the drawers of the vanity until she found the beard trimmer, the unruly mass of red hair in her crotch was quickly trimmed neat as was the hair under her arms, she would finish in the shower when she did her legs.

"Shave my legs, what am I doing?" Victor's voice screamed in her head.

A shiver of anticipation ran through her as she remembered how sensual some of the posters in the forum had said shaving could be, she was subconsciously hoping she didn't bleed to death in the process. It went quickly and she enjoyed the whole process even more than she thought she would, it was a little like opening that last present at Christmas, the one you knew was going to be the perfect gift, it was made even better when she spread the scented moisturizer over her legs when she was done. She couldn't resist the temptation to just sit and rub her silky-smooth legs together for a few minutes.

Vicki felt like she had waisted the day yesterday in some ways, there were things that needed to be done around the house, the electrical still needed to be checked and she knew she wanted to exchange the incandescent bulbs for LED, so she headed for the closet to get dressed, Victor's side wasn't even a thought.

She opted for jeans and a t-shirt, the same jeans from the day before, the ones so tight she could barely get them on, the stuff she read about tucking helped, "I guess this is what they mean by skinny jeans," she laughed as she admired the way they hugged her legs and butt. The t-shirt was smaller than what Victor would have worn, just tight enough to accent the small breasts the pushup bra gave her and long enough to barely cover her midriff, the knee boots with the four-inch heels finished the look.

Her hair up in a ponytail she didn't hesitate as she headed out the door to her truck to get what she was going to need, even waving at a couple as they walked past, a small yorkie tugging at his leash as if he were in charge, she giggled, he probably was.

There were no surprises, everything was in excellent condition and Vicki had her list of bulbs she would need to pick up at the hardware store, the only thing she hadn't checked was the garage.

Her heart stopped when she opened the door, sitting in front of her were three cars, one a newer Cadillac, the other two though, oh my god, a 1963 split window Corvette and a cherry red 1957, she could feel herself trying to get hard.

"Mr. Wilson, this is Vicki, I mean Victor Marshall, I'm in the garage and I have a couple of questions, are they part of the deal and if so, where are the keys?"

Mr. Wilson laughed, "small cabinet in the wall next to the side door in the kitchen, I'm guessing you have an idea what you're looking at?"

"Oh, yeah, and they are beautiful," Victor's voice was giddy. Mr. Wilson laughed again as he hung up.

There was no question they ran, that the Cadillac was his mom's, or that Vicki was taking the red convertible to get lightbulbs.

Who would have thought that picking out a purse was a big deal? Certainly not Victor, but it took Vicki thirty minutes. There wasn't much in it but there was no way her keys and wallet were going in the pockets of her jeans.

The 57 roared to life when she turned the key, pulling slowly out of the garage, she hit the button to close the door behind her and headed out, it was a dream come true. She was so much into the experience of driving the car that she let her auto pilot take her to the hardware store, only when she parked did it hit her that she knew almost the entire staff by first name, her confidence vanished, Victor screamed in her head, "what the fuck am I doing here, like this?" In her panic to get out of the parking lot, she almost hit one of her father's trucks.

She pulled into the strip center across the street, shaking and trying not to cry, cursing to herself about how stupid this whole thing was.

"Sweet ride," the strange voice suddenly gave her a center.

"Um yeah, thanks." She couldn't look at whoever it was.

"Serious, I'm not hitting on you or anything, but this is like my dream car, can you show me what she's got?"

Vicki popped the hood and realized she hadn't looked either, the young man waited patiently while she got out of the car and opened it exposing and engine so clean you could have served dinner on it.

"To be honest, I just inherited her, so I don't know the details, but I'm pretty sure it's all original and the numbers match, she sure is fun to drive too." the distraction was helping her settle down. They talked cars for a bit, walking around the Corvette, admiring her classic lines, Vicki caught him admiring her a little, and it made her smile.

"Well, thanks, I gotta go, my mom is waiting, she's beautiful," he nodded at the car," almost as pretty as her driver," the young man blushed and started to turn and walk away.

Vicki grabbed his arm and kissed him on the cheek, "thanks, you don't know how much I needed to hear that right now."

"Um, yeah, anytime," he put his hand to his cheek and almost tripped over the small curb, Vicki tried not to laugh wishing she had been wearing pink or red lipstick to leave a mark.

She closed the hood and smiled as the young man looked back over his shoulder at her, who knows, maybe he needed that too.

The sign said Olympic Day Spa. Walk-in's welcome, with a list of offerings; manicures, pedicures, facials, massages, and makeovers, without even realizing it, Vicki had parked right in front of the door when she ran away from the hardware store, she didn't even get back in the car, grabbing her purse, she took a breath and walked inside.

The girl at the desk was pleasant, describing the offerings and packages in detail helping Vicki choose, she got their most expensive package, paying a little extra for them to teach her the basics of makeup, Vicki even admitted she was trans, cross dresser just didn't seem to do justice to how she felt, and the girl acted like it was the most normal thing she had heard all day.

The mani-pedi was just as nice as the gurls in the forum had described, Vicki's nails were now bright red to compliment her hair, and her car, even as Victor, she thought her hair was her best feature, so they trimmed it and got rid of the split ends.

The polish would have to come off when she went back to work but for now, it was perfect.

When they finished coaching her on her makeup, Vicki knew there was no going back, the young lady in the mirror was beautiful, the massage that capped it all off put her to sleep.

"OK, girly girl, this is a spa not a hotel," the masseuse slapped her on the butt to wake her up, and laughed when he was done, "take your time getting dressed and I'll be right outside to show you out when you're ready."

"But mom," Vicki feigned a protest that got another laugh from her masseuse and rolled off the table to get dressed. Squiggling into her jeans, and pulling on her boots, she felt better than she had in a long time.

The receptionist had the makeup she had purchased ready for her at the front desk and booked her for another massage and a mani-pedi for six weeks from today. As she left, she checked herself out in the mirror, there was no Victor in the person looking back, it wasn't just the makeup and the clothes, there was something fundamentally different, gone was the hard angry face, in its place a soft pleasant smile, Vicki finally understood why Victor had truly been so angry all those years, why it pissed him off so badly when someone called him girly, deep inside, being girly was what he had really always wanted and he never thought he would get it; there was no need to be mad any longer.

The realization didn't make what she knew she had to do next any easier, tomorrow was a workday, the three days her father had given her off to get settled had put them behind schedule and she knew it. The horror stories she had read in the forum made her shudder, how was she going to tell her parents about this, and holy fuck, what was her dad going to do about it?

Vicki got in the little red Corvette and just drove letting the road take her wherever it wanted while she let her mind work on how she was going to move forward without ruining the life Victor had worked so hard to build.

It was well after dark when she got home, she parked in the garage and went inside, washed her face, took the polish off her fingernails, and crawled into bed deciding it was too soon, it was all too new to tell anyone else and besides, it just might all go away after the new wore off; that's what she told herself anyway.

Getting dressed for work was a little more interesting than Victor had anticipated, he knew he couldn't wear what he had worn yesterday but something inside him kept drawing him to that side of the closet. When he was done, he had on his normal work jeans and shirt with a nice comfy pair of cotton panties underneath and his work boots, the panties would have to be enough.

The next couple of weeks were interesting as he toyed with what he could wear and when. His days were filled with work, his crew was finishing a remodel and he was in the thick of his element. As soon as he got home, he would take a nice hot bath, soaking in scented bath oils, Vicki would get dressed and either chill or go for a drive in her red Corvette, sometimes she would put on a bikini and go for a swim, days were for Victor, nights belonged to Vicki, but the lines were blurring quickly.

A few days later, Victor was in the office going over plans for a new job helping his dad put together a quote when the potential customer accidentally called him miss, you could have heard a pin drop, his response was, "yeah, I get that a lot, maybe a little less eye shadow or something might help," Victor's mind went to the purple lace panties and the garter and stockings he was wearing under his work clothes, he gave a wry smile.