Mary Janes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can I kiss you goodnight?" his voice drifted into her ears, time stopped, her doubt and fear vanished, blown away by the soft breath that carried his words.

There was no question, Vicki closed her eyes and lifted on her toes, letting George guide her lips to his. It was sweet and gentle, it was electric, it was a rainbow after a spring storm, it was a warm fire on a cold winter night, it filled her heart and soul with something she had never felt and her crotch with something she knew all too well. When their lips parted, it was as if he took a small piece of her with him, she watched as he climbed back in his truck, smiling as his taillights slowly faded into the night.

Taking a nice hot bath and slipping into her favorite nightgown she closed her eyes to dreams of a tall man with big brown eyes and the softest lips she had ever tasted, what was she going to do, it had been wonderful, magical, she liked George in a way she had no reason liking a guy. Sundance was amazing, Erica, Bill, and Martha were the nicest people she had ever met, and it was all going to come crashing down around her shoulders when George found out her secret?

Other than that, it had been the best day of her life.

Vicki had some explaining to do when the roses showed up at the office on Monday, dinner with her parents was mandatory that night and she tried to explain something she didn't understand herself. "You did what?" her dad screamed when she told them about George and how she felt when she was with him, about horseback riding and about her entire day, leaving out exactly who George was but nothing else, admitting that she had no idea what she was going to do. She had never felt this way before, Victor had never felt this way before, everything in her life was in uncharted seas now and someone had dropped a 6'3" 225# iceberg with big brown eyes and oh so kissable lips, right in front of her ship.

The dinner conversation required another trip to Micky's for Vicki and her dad, mostly because that's where Hank felt comfortable talking about stuff that bothered him, but also because Vicki had brought the '63 and Hank really wanted to drive it.

They talked about the differences between Victor and Vicki, Hank admitting that while he liked seeing his son happy, he still had trouble with the whole thing. He also had to admit that, as a girl, Victor, or Vicki, was beautiful, and much easier to be around. They both laughed at that.

Vicki talked about how confused she was, especially about the whole George thing, "dad, I can't explain it, when I was with him Saturday, I just didn't want to be anywhere else. It scares the hell out of me, but all I could think about was how I could so easily get used to being with him."

"What do I do daddy?"

She called him 'daddy,' Hank felt his heart breaking as Vicki's green eyes started to fill with tears. He wrapped his strong arms around the beautiful girl next to him," I guess you do what girls do when they're afraid their heart is about to be broken, you just have a good cry."

"Now go wash your face and fix your makeup, it always made your mom feel better after a cry," Hank looked at Vicki when she finally finished sobbing.

"Everything ok down here Hank?" it was the bartender.

"Yeah Micky, my little girl is just having some boy problems," Vicki gave her dad a sheepish smile.

Micky reach across the bar and put his hand on Vicki's arm, "Well, if he can't accept you the way you are, he's damned fool."

Vicki leaned over the bar and kissed Micki on the cheek, "You really mean that Micky?"

"Vict..., I mean Vicki, I've known you and your dad since you were in diapers, to see you as happy as you've been the past month or so, well, it warms an old man's heart, and yeah, I mean it; if I were a younger man and not so afraid of Hank," he smiled a big smile, "hell, I'd have you on my arm in a New York minute."

Things seemed to settle down after that, it helped more than she realized when her dad called her, 'his little girl', and when Micky had said what he said, that he'd be honored to have her on his arm, knowing more about her than anybody but his parents, in that moment she felt invincible.

Things were good, she called George and thanked him for the roses, talking about stuff for a while before she sent a few kisses through the phone and went to sleep. They had plans for dinner and a movie Friday night and she was planning on strongarming him into taking her riding again on Saturday, she didn't think he'd object.

Work was work, the crews were comfortable with Vicki and the contractors and clients preferred her to Victor, which surprised nobody, one of the contractors even asked her out; she smiled and let him down gently, explaining that, despite what he might have seen on the internet, just because she was transgender didn't mean she had no morals and noting that her father and his wife might not approve.

Friday night with George was wonderful, he took her to a little family run Italian place he knew and let her pick the movie, when she picked the classic James Bond, 'Dr. No' at the discount cinema, George thought he might have fallen completely in love with the feisty redhead right there. Riding on Saturday was no problem, Sundance remembered her and while Erica and Bill weren't there, Martha was happy to see her, giving her a huge hug that she thought was a little excessive, but maybe that was just Martha.

The kiss she got from George Saturday night was epic, her toes curled, and her heart fluttered, she had a hard time catching her breath, when he jumped out of his truck to come back for one more, almost forgetting to put the truck in park, she laughed and started to get worried at the same time, George was falling for her hard.

Sunday, Vicki spent in her yard, with the new responsibilities and spending time with George, it needed some attention, she thought of Mr. Francis and how disappointed he would be if he saw how bad she had let it get. Mowing the grass and being on her knees, working the ground in her flower beds also gave her time to think about George and what she was going to do, she truly cared for him and knew he was falling for her, but how would he feel if he knew the full truth?

Filthy and exhausted, she stripped and fell into the pool, letting the cool water and the warm sun rejuvenate her body, she had to slow things down, she had to take her time, not only for George, but to make sure this was truly what she wanted.

They had three new jobs, so the next week was even busier for Vicki and avoiding George wasn't that difficult. He seemed to understand but didn't seem happy about it. When she said she just wanted to stay home and chill over the weekend, he understood, when she didn't invite him to come join her, her was a little hurt, but decided to give her some space. He knew he had been pushing and maybe he had pushed too hard.

By Saturday afternoon Vicki couldn't stand it, so she drove to Micky's and decided to drown her problems, worst case, Micky would call her dad to come get her, after all, it was a safe place.

She was on her third beer and had told Micky far more than she had told her parents, like any good bartender, he just listened and nodded and made sure she had a fresh pint when she needed one.

"So, what's a little hottie like you doing I here all alone?" great, all she needed was some guy hitting on her while she figured out what to do about the one guy she wanted to be with.

"Sorry, not today, ok? I just want to be left alone," she turned around to give him a smile, hoping it would be enough, crap, it was Steve Garvey, he was one of the guy's Tommy had recruited to teach Victor a lesson in the fifth grade, he was almost as bad as Tommy.

"What, you some stuck up bitch, too good for a working man like me, your rich sugar daddy cut off your allowance or something?" It started to dawn on him who she was, "Holy fuck, you're Victor Marshall! I always knew you were a freak, what are you a tranny dick girl now or something? You like dress in lingerie and jack off on your web cam for tips? You in here cruising for a cock up your ass or something?"

Micky was almost around the end of the bar when the strangest thing happened, "shut the fuck up, Steve," it was Tommy Miller, of all people, he literally picked Steve up and physically threw him out of the bar.

Vicki was trembling, tears welling behind her eyes.

"You ok?" he took the stool next to her.

"On the house, thanks Tommy," Micky put a glass of very good whiskey on the bar.

"One for her too?" Tommy asked, "I think she needs it."

"What the hell was going on, my worst nightmare had just saved my ass?" Vicki looked at Tommy like she was seeing hi for the first time.

"Look, I've got a table over there, if you want someone to talk to," she wondered why was he being so nice to her?

"Tommy, what the hell...?"

"Just talk, honest, talk," the sincerity on his face told me he needed it too.

Micky set a glass of whiskey in front of Vicki, and she downed in in one gulp, picking up her beer, "sure, why the hell not?"

They just sat there for the longest time, Vicki sipping her beer and Tommy enjoying the whiskey Micky had given him, the uncomfortable tension growing slowly until there was no choice, one of us would talk or we would both explode.

"Victor, oh shit, I mean Vicki, I owe you an apology, the last time I was in here, hell, no, for the last fifteen years, I've been pretty rough on you and I'm sorry. It's just that," Tommy looked at the table and played with his glass," I knew back then that I liked you, I just didn't know what to do about it. Vicki, I think I'm gay and it is freaking me out. I see you, like this and you're going through some shit, too, but I don't know who to talk to, my parents would disown me," he took a deep breath and another sip of his whiskey.

"So, you're telling me this, why?" Vicki still wasn't sure this wasn't a big prank.

"I know, of all people, right?" he tried to laugh, "I don't know, I thought you'd maybe understand, but why would you even believe me? You probably think I had Steve come on to you like that so I could rescue you and make you look like a fool or something."

"Thought has crossed my mind a time or two since we sat down."

"I guess I could give you a blowjob and prove it," this time Vicki laughed.

"So, you've been experimenting?" Vicki leaned forward and put her hand on Tommy's arm.

"Yeah, I went over to Carver a few times to a place I've heard about, I really like guys," he blushed.

"Well, I kind of have one I'm sweet on, too, but he doesn't know about Victor and I'm not sure I'm as convinced as you seem to be that I like guys, so I think we're both kind of screwed," they both laughed.

The perfect storm hit when someone across the bar shouted, "Fuck," Vicki looked up to see a pair of broad shoulders topped by a mess of curly brown hair storm out the door.

"George, wait," she got up and ran after him, getting outside just in time to see the back of his truck turn the corner.

It was Tommy that drove Vicki home and made sure she got inside safely.

Vicki tried to call George a dozen times Sunday, all going straight to voicemail, she drove to her parent's house and told her mom what had happened and the two of them shared a nice long cry. Hank told her to take a couple of days off and she agreed, using Monday morning to find a therapist to talk to, she had to figure this out or she was sure she was going to go insane.

Vicki saw her therapist twice a week for the next few months, they agreed it was best if she left George alone until she could come to grips with what she was doing. She was back at work, and everything seemed to be just fine, she still checked her phone four or five times a day, hoping for a voicemail or a text from George, but there was nothing.

Tommy and she became friends, he brought his new boyfriend over to swim and they had a great time, but Vicki still felt as if a part of her were missing.

"Have you started your hormones yet, the really help with the mood swings and stuff like that," It was Martha, Vicki was sitting at a sandwich shop eating lunch between jobs, how Martha had found her, she had no idea.

"Martha, what are you doing here?"

"I come here when I come into town to do my shopping, I saw you and thought I'd come say hi," Martha smiled at her.

"That wasn't exactly a hi," Vicki tried to figure out how Martha knew about her hormones.

"Can I sit?"

"Sure," Vicki was lost, "Martha, what do you really want?"

"I want my nephew to be happy and you seem to do that for him, at least you did. I'm not sure what happened with you two, but he hasn't been the same since it happened. Just talk to him, that's all I ask, ok? Talk to him."

"Your nephew?"

"Yeah, Bill is my brother, we're twins," she smiled.

"Obviously not identical," she laughed, "but I see the resemblance now," Vicki was starting to relax.

"Actually," she paused, "we were identical, until I went through what you're going through now. That's how I knew to ask about the hormones."

"And you've known since...?" Vicki didn't need to finish the sentence.

"I knew when I first met you, but it wasn't my place to say anything," Martha reached over the table and put her hand on Vicki's arm.

"Which means I'm probably not as screwed as I thought I was, right?"

"Probably not," Martha gave Vicki a huge smile.

"So, what do I do about George, he will hate me for lying to him. I was in a bar getting drunk because I didn't know what to do and he saw me talking to someone I never in a million years thought I would ever talk to about this stuff. I guess he took it the wrong was and stormed out, he hasn't returned my calls since."

"He might, or he might not understand, I am his aunt, you know, he does know a little about what you are going through and if you really care for him, you owe it to him to trust him, let him make his own choice."

"But he won't talk to me, Martha what do I do?"

"You be a girl and ambush his sorry butt and make him," she laughed," I happen to know he's been spending a lot of time on weekends with Ranger, and I'll bet Sundance would like an apple," she grinned," I can help you with the saddle and tack."

Ranger was already gone when the little red corvette pulled up next to the old chevy truck. Martha was already in the barn saddling Sundance, Vicki grabbed an apple from the tack room and let the filly eat it from her hand, getting a nuzzle in response. Tossing two more in the saddle bag, she climbed the rail fence and slipped into the saddle. Sundance and she both knew exactly where to go and a little over an hour later, Vicki slid off the saddle and went and sat next to George.

"So, you and Tommy, that's new," he didn't even look at her.

"If you had been thirty minutes earlier, you would have seen him rescue me from that dick Steve Garvey."

"So, he's your hero now and you two are a thing, I guess?"

"No stupid, his boyfriend Gene would have issues with that."

"Tommy's gay?" George turned and looked at Vicki.

"Yeah, he was trying to figure it out, just like I'm trying to figure some things out about me and this guy I really like, and we just started talking. When he's not being a total ass, he's really a nice guy."

"So, what's up with this guy you really like?"

It was now or never, Vicki took a deep breath, "well, I've been kind of hiding something from him, something pretty major, and I've been afraid to tell him because I'm afraid he'll hate me and never want to see me again, and I don't think I could take that," Vicki looked into George's big brown eyes.

"Well, maybe he's hiding something from you, too, and maybe if he'd been honest with you, it would have never gone sideways."

"George, what are you saying?"

"My aunt Martha is different," he started, "I asked her if I could tell you and she said ok," George was as nervous as Vicki was.

"Go on," she reached out for his arm.

"Um, my aunt Martha used to be my uncle Martin, and the reason I never dated too much is because well, when she was transitioning, I discovered that I really like girls like her. Vicki, I love women, they are so soft and beautiful, but I also like certain parts of boys, I'm not really gay or straight, maybe I'm bi, I just like to be with transgender girls, "Vicki couldn't believe what she was hearing.

"You don't remember me because my parents sent me to boarding-school in the seventh grade and then I went off to college, but I never forgot the day me and Tommy and Steve chased you, you were so feminine and yet you were a boy, you were as perfect then as you are now, I'm sorry, I should have told you."

"You knew this whole time?" she didn't know whether to be pissed or elated.

"I knew when I did your install, the name on the invoice, I remembered it, I just thought you were a little further along in the process than you are and so I wanted to wait until you were ready to tell me."

"And you let me go all this time, freaking out about how you were going to react when I told you, worrying about how to tell you and putting up with dickheads like Steve Garvey getting in my face and calling me awful names," she was shouting, on her knees pounding both fists into his broad chest," If I didn't love you, I'd hate you," she froze.

George wrapped her in his arms and just hugged her, "I love you, too," their lips met, and the universe exploded, nothing else existed but them. Laying her on the grass, George kissed her cheek and then her neck while his hands delicately undid the buttons of her blouse. Vicki moaned and his fingers started to caress her stomach and her sides, she was surrendering completely to him and had no idea what that meant.

Undoing her bra while George pulled his polo over his head, Vicki licked her lips at the vision of masculinity hovering above her, running her fingers through the hair on his chest as he lowered his lips to hers once again, his hands gently squeezing her budding breasts pinching her nipples, eliciting a loud moan.

"George, I don't know what to do," Vicki gasped as his jeans joined hers and she saw him naked for the first time.

"That's ok, I can show you," George looked down at her, slipping his fingers under the band of her panties and slowly pulling them down her legs, "my god you are so beautiful," the look in his eyes was a mix of hunger and passion. Vicki had never had anyone look at her naked with anything more than ridicule before. George lowered his head to her crotch and licked the tip of her small cock, taking it delicately in his mouth and twirling his tongue around it while his hand played with her testicles.

"Was it possible," Vicki thought? "Can he truly think I'm beautiful? Does he truly like me just the way I am?" she smiled as the pleasure in her groin grew. When his hand slipped between her legs, she had no choice but to trust him, opening her legs she let out a soft moan when he started to probe her rose, an audible gasp when his fingers slid inside, she put her hand in her mouth and bit down, stifling a scream, when he found what he was looking for. A few minutes later, the earth shook as she exploded into his mouth, the orgasm lasted forever and the tremors running through her body took her breath away.

"My god, George, what did you do to me?" she started laughing.

"So, you enjoyed that?" his smile told her he knew exactly what he had done and exactly what it had done to her.

"Tech me how," she grinned hungrily as she shoved him onto his back, taking his impressive manhood in her hand, she had never even thought about touching another man before but with George, it was so right. She leaned down and kissed the tip of his cock, smiling at George as she did.

"Good start, "he chuckled," just go slow and do what I did to you. "