Mary Janes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There's a difference," she blushed and grinned at him, "a big difference," it was true, George was not a small man, especially there.

Tracing her tongue around his glans, she kissed the tip of his cock and slid the head into her mouth, stopping to get used to the feeling and the taste, deciding that she liked both. Tentatively at first, she too him deeper, sliding him inch by inch across her tongue, using one hand to massage the shaft and the other to fondle his warm balls.

George moaned softly," that's it, just like that."

Vicki took him deeper until her throat complained, she was only halfway.

"That's ok, it's a lot, just keep doing what you're doing," George encouraged her, and Vicki started pumping, sliding him in and out of her mouth, using her tongue to guide him and to tease the slick shaft. When she went too deep or too hard, her throat would complain, but she kept going, challenging it time and again, while her hands continued to massage and fondle what her mouth couldn't handle.

George's moans got louder, and she could feel his body start to tense, could she do it, could she let him cum in her mouth, could she swallow as he had? All she knew is that she wanted him to experience a little of what he had given her. Vicki moved faster, gripping George's cock tighter and squeezing his balls a little more firmly, she got too aggressive, and she gagged, but when she did her throat spasmed and opened a little, she got another inch, she tried again and got the same result, the third time, she pushed a little harder and he slid all the way down her throat.

Gasping for breath, she pulled him free, lines of spit and saliva running from her lips to his cock she smiled down on him as his eyes begged her to do it again. It was easier the second time and the third, his hand found the back of her heads and he held her there as his back arched and his body spasmed and his cock pulsed, spewing rope after rope of think liquid down her throat.

As the spasms faded and his cock softened, George pulled Vicki to him, kissing her deeply and running his hands over her tight body as she settled under his arm, smiling, and laughing at what she had accomplished, "I never thought I could do something like that," her hand running up and down the now flaccid beast, her mind wondering what else they could do. The memory of what George had done with his finger brought a smile to her lips, the vision of the beautiful girl in the begonia video made her blush.

"So, you and Martha," Vicki whispered as she nestled under George's arm, running her hand across his chest.

"Oh, hell no, "George laughed out loud that the suggestion, "I just walked in on her in the bathroom one day and when I saw her naked, her breasts and her hips and her cock, I just knew, I knew that's what I wanted, but it's kind of a niche market and transgender girls don't really advertise, so..."

"So, why me?"

"You're kidding right? You're smart, funny, and confident, you like cars and James Bond movies, you like horses and you don't take crap from anybody, besides, you're beautiful and you have a little extra something most girls don't."

"But down the road, that extra could go away," Vicki didn't finish the thought.

"I hope not, but that would be your decision and you did notice that I put that last, right? We all change, I mean I won't always be this studly handsome, someday, I'll be old and decrepit like my dad," George slid up on his elbow and looked down at Vicki.

"Hate to tell you this junior, but your dad is hot," Vicki pulled him down on top of her and kissed him hard," you're just lucky you got some of his good looks."

"Shit," George pulled away from Vicki.

"George, what did I say?"

"It's not you, Dammit, Sundance went into heat, and we didn't catch it," Vicki looked over at the two horses, Ranger was on top of the pinto and appeared to be enjoying himself immensely, Sundance wasn't complaining either.

"I don't know, kind of looks like it might be fun," Vicki found George with her hand and gave him a gentle squeeze.

George looked down at Vicki and saw the raw lust in her eyes," You sure?"

"George Granger, you have made me feel things I never thought I could feel and helped me do things I never thought I would ever do. I want my first time for this to be yours and only yours. And I swear, if you don't take me, I will go and get Tommy or Gene to do it," she grinned and kissed him, giving his cock a little tug at the same time.

"I love it when you get like this," he grinned," now roll over and show me what you got."

Vicki had no idea what to expect, but George's tongue licking her rose was not it, he licked and nuzzled and kissed her hole, sucking gently, driving Vicki nuts with the sensation, when it started to pulse, he slid his tongue into the opening, Vicki gasped. George's saliva ran down her legs and started to drip from her hardening cock as she started to moan. His fingers were next, probing and preparing her for what was to come," my god George, that feels so good. George, oh George, I'm going to cum."

George removed his fingers and started to use his tongue once again, taking Vicki's cock in his hand and stroking it, urging her to completion, her spunk covering his hand as she shuddered and shook.

George used her juice to coat his cock, pulling away, "are you ready?"

"Please George, make me yours," she pleaded. He moved his cock to her gate and pressed. Vicki gasped and the thick head popped inside her," oh shit that feels good," she moaned, surprised that it didn't hurt as badly as she had expected. It was a little uncomfortable at first, then she felt a growing sense of fullness that felt kind of nice, but now it felt wonderful, the way her sphincter was stretched, the twinges of pain mixed with the charges of pleasure; she just wanted more.

George pushed in slowly, dribbling his own spit onto his cock to provide a little more lubrication and Vicki continued to moan.

"Turn me over George, I want to see your face, please?"

He pulled out and Vicki rolled onto her back, instinctively pulling her knees to her chest. George didn't waste any time shoving his cock back to where it had been and a little deeper. Vicki's eyes rolled back in her head, and she bit her lip as he started to move in and out, with each stroke probing deeper and deeper into her bowels until with a final thrust, he was all the way inside her.

"My god George, yes, oh, god yes," she shouted, "George, yes, oh my god, oh my god."

Vicki looked into George's deep brown eyes, her green eyes sparkled with lust and her body ached for more of the wonderful feeling radiating through her, "please George, take me, make me yours, please make me yours," she begged, and he began to thrust, slowly at first and then faster and harder, the more aggressive he got the louder Vicki moaned, when he would thrust all the way inside her she would let out little screams of pleasure, her cock dripped clear fluid on her stomach and strange feelings started to build deep inside her, this was not like anything she had ever felt, it touched every part of her body, tremors of pleasure coursed up and down her legs and arms, her breasts ached, her cock pulsed and shot streams of sticky liquid onto her stomach, and her mind exploded as it all came together in a massive tsunami of ecstasy. As uncontrollable shivers and spasms shook her very soul, George plunged as deep into her as he could, his body clenched, and he let out a huge groan. They collapsed together in a heap of lust and sweat and contentment, Vicki laughing uncontrollably, and George panting like he had just run a marathon.

George rolled onto his back and Vicki nestled under his arm, neither wanting to move or the moment to end. Only when Sundance nudged Vicki from behind, did they decide it was time to go home, she was probably a little worn out, too.

They took their time on the way back, watching the sunset from the back of a horse is an amazing thing. George helped Vicki with Sundance's saddle and they cast smiles and glances at each other as they brushed the horses down, Vicki remembering to reward Sundance with one of the apples she had taken, tossing the other to George to feed to Ranger.

Martha was in the kitchen warming up some leftovers when they got to the house, "so you two figure things out?" she smiled. Vicki pulled her into a huge hug which George quickly joined.

They sat at the table and talked, George telling his aunt about Sundance and Ranger, "And you didn't stop them?" she looked at George and then at Vicki, their bright red faces told her everything she needed to know.

Waking up in George's arms was better than anything she had experience since they had met, they way he ravaged her when he woke up was a very close second, filling her throat and her ass with his hot seed, and relishing the taste of hers just like he had on the vista by the big oak tree and the little pond. The breakfast Martha served them when they finally came downstairs was not too far from the top of the list. Victor was completely gone and there was no one left to care, the only regret was that Vicki hadn't shown up sooner in his tortured life, but then, would she have ended up here? In the final analysis, Vicki decided that things had worked out exactly as they should have.

--- Epilogue ---

Over the next several months, George and Vicki figured it out, he rented out his small cottage and moved in with Vicki, fully enjoying the job the hormones were doing with her breasts and her seemingly unending libido.

As Sundance progressed, Vicki had to find other horses to ride but her skill developed quickly even to the point that George let her ride Ranger, once. Weekends were always at the ranch, Vicki learned how to feed and care for the horses and to her disdain, how to muck stalls, but she loved every minute of it, never complaining once.

Bill gave Hank the contract for all his buildings and Vicki moved into the office, coordinating the efforts of the entire landscaping division.

Christmas came and went with Vicki giving George a little more to play with, the surgeon Martha had recommended gave the hormones a little help and her burgeoning B cups became full C's; George was happy.

George gave Vicki a new saddle and a pair of handmade boots from a company in Texas called Lucchese, ostrich and they fit like a glove.

For New Year's Eve, Bill and Erica invited Vicki and her parents to their club for a special dinner, the men in their suits and the ladies in their cocktail dresses, it was a special night. As the maître 'd pushed the desert cart up to the table, George looked at Hank, Hank nodded, and George got up and knelt in front of Vicki, he didn't have to ask, she jumped in his arms and covered him with kisses, the ring was gorgeous.

A year to the day after George and Vicki had figured it all out on the plateau, Sundance dropped the most beautiful foal, Vicki had been there to watch and had started to cry uncontrollably, George wrapped her in his arms and whispered in her ear, "we can adopt, you know?"

She turned in his arms and kissed him hard," I love you so much."

"I love you," too, he picked her up and carried into the house to their room, where he proceeded to show her just how much.

Giggling, exhausted and a little sore, Vicki got up to use the bathroom tripping in the darkness and landing with a thump, George jumped up to make sure she was ok, finding her sitting in the middle of the floor, laughing uncontrollably, holding one of the shoes she had worn earlier when they went to dinner with his parents, it was a simple black shoe with a wide heel and a little strap across the front, it had a brogue accent on the toe, he thought Vicki called them her Mary Janes.