All Comments on 'Mary, My Matronly Mother-in-Law'

by serialscribbler

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Really good.

I would have like slightly more detail of the actual sex. Positions, anal, facial etc. But very good.

DquiotiDquiotiabout 1 year ago

Disturbingly erotic, well written and incredible imagery. I Think I want to hear more?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

fantastic story, good to hear more of their sexual exploits.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I love this wild, fun story. Thanks for sharing a hot but not traditionally beautiful mother-in-law with us!

Rye

ryeandgingerayle2@yahoo.ca

KordellianKordellianabout 1 year ago

This story spoke to me, as I have done my wife where my mother in law heard us and then commented to us about our activities the next morning and I have always had fantasies about that and what might have happened with a bit more forwardness on any of our parts. The size difference also was sexy, and although my wife is the large woman and my MILFy MIL the smaller, it added a nice sense of reality to the story. Thanks!

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefabout 1 year ago

Got to say that's one of the strangest stories I've read in a while. Seems like life is going to get more interesting between the three of them. Still, very strange, but I liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow! This is very enjoyable story. It is too bad there are no accompanying photos. I am looking forward to reading the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I have to admit I didn't resd the whole thing, it was so boring, if I kept reading I would scratch my eyes out

Nutman99Nutman993 months ago

I couldn't stop reading this story. Your description of your mother -in-law reminded me of my mom. She was a short woman with ginormous saggy tits,a hairy pussy, luscious curvecous body. Had always thought about what it would be like to have sex with her.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Fantastic!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Take your fat chick and stick it in your dysfunction!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Gr8. Kept me hard all the way through. Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous