Mary Nutter Ch. 01: Sorcerer's Bone

Story Info
A young witch named Mary gets ravaged in an unexpected way.
1.4k words
4.06
8.9k
14
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sojuicy4u
Sojuicy4u
17 Followers

Mary's life hadn't been easy. She had lost both her parents in a horrible accident, when she was barely a year old. She had been sent to live with her Aunt and Uncle, who had only begrudgingly took her in.

They had never shown much warmth for her through years. Making her childhood very lonely. When she was 12, she'd found out that she was a witch. Her life had been changed forever. She started going to a school for witches. She had made friends, and finally found some real happiness.

It had been 6 years since she had started the wizarding school. This would be her final year at school. She looked forward to nothing more than being there. So knowing this was it, made preparing to leave, exciting and bitter sweet at the same time.

She stood looking in the full length mirror, admiring how the new school uniform was looking on her. She had filled out quite a lot physically, since she ordered her uniform.

Her breasts pushed against the buttons on her white blouse. Cleavage spilling out in front. Her skirt seemed entirely too short, coming only to mid thigh. She sighed and thought to herself, nothing to do about it now, for she leaving tomorrow for school. She went to bed, wondering about her final school year, hoping it was going to be unforgettable.

The next morning couldn't have started any worse. She arrived to the train station the next morning too late. Her Uncle was the one giving a ride to the station, to catch the train. Never letting the opportunity pass, to needle her. He purposely took too long getting ready, too long eating, then continued to take one wrong turn after another. She had missed the train.

Just as she was beginning to panic, she'd her name spoken behind her. She turned to see standing there, one of her professors from school. Professor Black, but more commonly, he was known as the Sorcerer.

"Professor Black, thank goodness. I missed the train to school." Mary cried out. Professor Black took a moment to respond. He was so caught up with looking her up and down. He seemed a little befuddled.

"Professor?" With that he seemed to snap out of it and focused back to her face. "No worries Mary, you will ride with me, in my carriage." Mary felt a thrill of fear chase through her body. Professor Black was an exceptional looking man, but he also had a dark dangerous aura around him.

He stood well over 6 foot, he had black hair, with dark green eyes, that seemed able to see through you, straight into your heart.

"Are you sure professor? I don't want to impose." Mary questioned, Black seemed amused, again looking her up and down slowly, he finally answered "No imposition at all. In fact I am rather looking forward to it."

With that he reached out his hand, placing it on her lower back to guide her to his carriage. His light touch sending a shock of electricity through her. She felt a tremor go through her entire body. For some reason, Black let out a low chuckle.

Once they had gotten into his carriage, Black began to study Mary again. She had turned into quite the stunner since the last school year. With chestnut hair, that she wore long, cobalt blue eyes and the fresh complexion of one her age. She was going to have all the young wizard's tripping over themselves to get close to her.

"How old are you now Mary?" Black asked as he studied her.

"I just turned 18 professor." She answered looking anxious and scared.

"I am glad to hear that, I am a man with some principles. So that makes my choice easier to accept."

She looked puzzled as she asked" I don't understand Professor?"

With an intense look he answered back. "You will."

With that, he pulled out his wand, and with a flick, both her hands flew up behind her and as if invisible hands gripped them, making them immoveable. A small yelp escaped her at this shock. But before she could say anything, both her legs shot away from each other to be pinned with her short skirt forced up in the move. Her white panty covered pussy was in clear view.

This gave Black the hardest erection he had ever had. His dick throbbing, needing her pussy. "Professor what are you doing?! Please stop this, please release me." Mary cried.

"I am sorry Mary, truly, but I can not do that. But I do promise to make this enjoyable for you also. I will not hurt you."

Mary was beyond stunned. Her heart pounding in her chest. She started pleading, then with another flick of his wand, she went silent. Her voice completely gone. "I am sorry."

Flicking the wand again, invisible fingers slowly started removing her shirt. One button at a time, popping open, her shirt being splayed open more and more. More invisible fingers were running up and down her skin all over her body. Down her arms, chest, stomach, towards her virgin cunt. She had never felt anything like this in her life. She couldn't think clearly.

She had lost all reasonable thought. She felt herself gasp, but heard nothing.

Her head fell back, and her eyes lost all focus. She felt her shirt tugged away. Sitting there in only a bra and the lower part of school uniform. Then her hips were lifted off the seat. Her panties pulled slowly down. The invisible fingers stroking, teasing all around her pussy. She was reaching towards something she didn't understand. All she knew was this need to have some kind of release.

Any fear, she had felt, had been replaced with this need. She looked into his face, and with her eyes, pleading for him to help her find that unknown release. With that, her arms and legs were released. Her voice back, she heard herself softly saying 'please.' Black kissed her hard, as his hand went to tease her pussy. He lightly flicked over a spot that made Mary cry out. He continued to run his finger lightly over it, back and forth.

She felt him working a finger into her most private of places. He used the tip of his finger, to gently work his way in, using her own juice, to lubricate her. He continued to go deeper with every thrust of his finger. She felt herself explode, as her swollen, wet pussy started contracting in wave after wave. She clawed his back, as she cried out. Then he put two fingers in and began finger fucking her harder.

His own need was screaming for attention. But he wanted this to be right for this virgin beauty. He wanted her to enjoy this as much as he was going to.

Next the invisible fingers removed her bra. She had beautiful tits, with little sugar drop nipples, that currently were rock hard. He leaned in, started to lightly flick it with his tongue, kissing, nipping, and sucking.

He furiously pumped his fingers back and forth into her. She had squirted so much juice, making it easier for her virgin cunt. She kept digging her fingers into his back as he went from the nipple on one beautiful breast to the other, with his mouth. All the while he continued to fuck her with his fingers. He continued kissing down her stomach, then to her pussy, as he removed his fingers.

He began kissing lightly, the same part that his fingers had caused her to lose all senses. His tongue was now doing so again. She felt convulsions of pleasure. She reared her head back, and her hip forward, trying to get more. Which he gladly gave, as he devoured her pussy with his mouth.

She bucked and came, over and over. As she continued to squirt all over his face, he could stand no more. He positioned his cock and then in one swift motion, buried it deep in her tight, hot pussy. She screamed out from the pain. The pain brought her back to her senses. She had a look of fear. " I am sorry, there is no getting around that moment of pain, but it will not last."

He slowly started working his dick back and forth. She felt the pain turning to pleasure with each slow thrust.

He saw the change and began to pump harder and harder into her. Driving his dick deep into her tight pussy, till he could stand no more, burying his dick. Squirting his semen deep into her, as he finished pumping into her. He noticed through his spinning mind, that she was once again having another orgasm herself.

They both came back to their senses slowly, there was an awkward moment of silence. Then Mary sheepishly asked, "Professor, will we be able to do that again professor?"

Sojuicy4u
Sojuicy4u
17 Followers