All Comments on 'Mary the Deviant'

by GaryMary

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Very Hot

Loved the entire story. Mary sounds like the perfect wife and is fantastic how she is such a sexual deviant. PLEASE write more !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
One of the better share your wife stories out their

the detail made this story hot and steamy....

Please write more

d_b84d_b84over 12 years ago
interesting

I was playing with Mary on Lit a couple of days ago and she asked me to read your story.. I am a voyeur so I loved watching along side you. the only negative commet I have is you need to be careful about your english grammar and choice of words. There were a few times the word used was not correct in meaning and I find that puts me off the story. Use spell check to help you with your structure. Otherwise good work and I hope to see Mary again.

Kathleen48Kathleen48almost 10 years ago
So highly charged

Enjoyed this story very much. Yes, here and there the grammar and spelling need tidied up a bit but it didn't take away from the erotic build up. Good pace in the development. Look forward to more.

luvjuice43luvjuice43over 9 years ago
Excellent story

i wouldn't call Mary "the Deviant" seems to me she just has a very open and healthy libido, She sounded a lot like my ex-wife. The story was a bit long but worth the read.

randvs14randvs14over 9 years ago
Juicy mary

It was so hot, chatting with Gary about mary while I read the story. Then looking at her picture made me go relieve myself. She sounds so damn hot that I would love to lick on that big clit and get her juice all over my face.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGaryMary@GaryMary
39 Followers
Married nudist-naturalist family living the free and open lifestyle in Southern Calif. Sexually and mentally wide open in diverse nudist setting. Social with other nudist families, lifelong nudist adults of all ages, races. Value diversity of the sexual mind and in exploring ...