Maryann, Janice, Two Black Men

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The denouement continued and Janice had lost all shyness. She was hugging her black lover and he was hugging right back, their bodies entangled. Then he moved down, stopping long enough to kiss, suck on and fondle her big titties. MaryAnn's supplication to Eros was answered. Her friend was getting it on big time. And it got hotter. Henry moved down and looked as if he was trying to hide between her outspread lets. She responded with cries of ecstasy and by wrapping her legs around his neck and pushing hard against his face. Then she started quivering as the orgasm commenced.

She pulled him on top, "Now Henry, do it. Fuck me as hard as you ever fucked anybody. I want it all. Do it."

She raised her ass and guided the big black cock inside her. Henry held her tight and commenced moving. She met each thrust, and together they caught the rhythm. She cried with each stroke. He grunted as his balls slammed against her ass. Their bodies were slapping together.

Jason whispered in MaryAnn's ear, "Get on the bed and you will have a closeup look. You like that?"

She nodded and crawled on the bed, stopping when her face was inches away from the point where threshing bodies were joined. She acknowledged that she was a voyeur but this was beyond description. She was so close she could stick her tongue out and touch Henry. In fact she did just that. On the backswing his balls were almost in her face. She grabbed them and ran her tongue up the bottom on the shaft.

That did it. He made with a big "ooohhhhh god" and pushed it all the way inside a screaming Janice. Then he gave it those last short strokes and held it tight. MaryAnn knew her friend had just finished her first episode of extramarital sex.

And she, herself, was ready. She moved up on the bed and turned over on her back. For all her adventures MaryAnn liked the missionary position best. She loved feeling a man on top and Jason was a big man, big all over she had noted. She also wanted her lover to look her in the eyes as she got off.

He moved up and kissed her again. She felt his cock pressing against her so she raised her ass and guided the head in. Then they paused to let her get used to it. Soon she grabbed the cheeks of his ass and pressed forward, enjoying every inch as it invaded her. Finally they were locked together.

"Hold it there for a bit darling. Let me get used to it."

Then she moved slightly. So did he. Then more. And more. And then MaryAnn couldn't hold off any longer. An afternoon of what amounted to non-stop foreplay had its effect. She backed away and slammed herself at her big black lover. He picked up the tempo. Soon the two of them were making the bed shake as had their friends only minutes earlier. By now he was banging her hard and she was commencing another huge orgasm.

OHHH MY GOD, YES JESUS YES FUCK ME OOOH GOD RUFUS DON'T STOP FUCK MY PINK PUSSY I WANT IT ALL.

Then words failed the erudite journalist. She just lapsed into a meaningless babble as her learned lover himself was reduced to grunts.

He pushed her legs up on his shoulders and slammed her as she pushed back as fast as she got.

His last words of the affair were "I'm cumming."

She answered, "Ohhh my god yes."

He held it tight inside her and she wiggled him off. She felt his juices explode inside her. That triggered yet another orgasm. Then they lay there holding each other as he got soft. She felt their juices run down her ass. Even that felt good.

Sex just seemed to get better every time for MaryAnn.

"Oh god Jason. That was wonderful. How often can you do that?"

"My God, Leona. You're insatiable. Maybe I'd better ask for help."

"Or, try something different. Ever fuck a redhead?"

She heard Janice giggle. The party continued, all afternoon and half the night.

12