Mary's 20 Labors Pt. 04

Story Info
Mary's Labors Continue.
5.9k words
4.57
15.5k
5

Part 4 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ao1701e
ao1701e
969 Followers

On the way back to the mall I stop and get 2 decent bottles of champagne, a cheap cooler and a bag of ice and put it all in my trunk.

We are sitting outside the clothing store and I tell Mary, "When Jen comes out I want you to get up and greet her like an old friend. Give her a hug, kiss her cheek, tell her she looks great, so great to see you etc."

Jen comes out and smiles and waves and walks over. As Mary is getting up I realize the two are very similar in looks. Where Mary is a little bigger in the hips and ass. Jen is a good cup size bigger. Jen is a little taller maybe an inch or two. Her hair is black with just a little early gray that again is a little longer then Mary's.

Sure enough Mary gets up with a huge smile and hugs, kisses etc. The two of them look great in their sundresses. I get up and hug Jen a little hard pushing her chest into me. I rub her back and whisper, "I knew you would look great in this like Mary especially without a bra." I gave her a kiss with just enough pressure to be sure she felt it on her cheek, and step back.

They both have huge smiles, I offer Mary one arm and Jen the other and we walk out of the mall to my car. I have never had two beautiful women on my arm. It's really nice.

We arrive at the restaurant and are seated within a few minutes. We sit in the booth and I have the 2 women sit across from me. I want to be able to look at them both.

The waitress introduces herself, "Hi I am Lisa I will be your server. Can I get you folks some drinks to start with?"

I look up at Lisa. She is a cute "kid" if you will. A little on the taller side, maybe 5'8. A thicker athletic build. You can tell she has strong legs, a nice bottom and she is young so her boobs stand right out. Probably a B or C cup, I would need a closer inspection to be sure. With long, past her shoulder blond hair and blues eyes. She is a very cute kid. We order some drinks. A whiskey for me and a bottle of wine for them. By the time dinner is ordered the women are getting close to finishing the bottle so I order another.

Jen looks at me and asks, "Are you trying to get us drunk?"

"Well not drunk, but happy yes."

"Good Choice." Jen giggles

"So let's play a get to know you drinking game." They look at me like I am trying to pull something over on them. "No seriously I will use this." and I rip up a paper coaster into quarters. "Who has a pen? Mary takes one out of her purse. I write a Big Y & N on each side. "Everyone gets to ask the other 2 people at the table any question. The two not being questioned guess the answer with their coaster that they hide under their hand. If you guess wrong you drink"

They giggle as I volunteer to start the questions. "Jen have you ever had a threesome?"

"Wow no easing into it I see." says Jen

I flip my coaster under my hand and Mary thinks and flips hers.

Jen realizes we are waiting on her. Looking around to see if anyone is near. She answers, "No I have never had a threesome." We had both answered No.

I point to Mary to go next. She looks right at me, "Did you plan all of this?"

I give them a minute to guess and answer, "Yes and No." They start to cry foul. "Hold on." Looking right at Mary, "Did I plan this weekend yes. Did I plan to take you shopping & out to dinner and then fuck your brains out tonight, yes. Did I plan on this beautiful woman being there to help you today in the clothing store, no. Did I plan on her gracing us with her beauty tonight, no. You were there today when I asked her to join us. So I will say no since I think more specifically you are talking about Jen joining us."

Jen looks over concerned at Mary, "Honey I had no idea any of this was happening. This was not planned in advance."

Mary holds Jens hand and says, "I believe you. Him, I feel I have to watch sometimes and smiles while holding up a Y." Mary takes a drink. Jen had a N, so no drink..

Jen chirps in, "My turn." Looks right at me. "Why did you ask me to join you guys tonight?"

"Well it's not a yes or no but I will answer. Honestly, you are a beautiful woman like Mary with curves in all the right places. When I buzzed Mary in the dressing room after you found her antenna, you didn't freak. So I was just thinking of pushing Mary's limits a little with the vibe in public. Buzz her enough for her to react, and have you see. A little forced voyeurism if you will. Then when I held up the baby doll to Mary it just hit me. I have never shyed away from asking a question so I did, and you said yes. You won't get a woman to say yes, if you don't actually ask."

"Speaking of answers, I have a video question for you from Mary. Before you can see it I need to do one thing."

I flip Mary to about 30%. She groans a tad and mutters, "Oh jesus."

I hand Jen my phone and say, "Hit play."

I can softly hear the video, and I am watching both of their faces. Mary blushes a tad, getting a bit embarrassed or maybe turned on from the vibe. Jen looks at me and then at Mary and says, "I have been thinking about nothing else since you left. I have been horny all afternoon. No way I am not joining you."

They are both blushing and staring at each other. I think if they could have they would have attacked each other right there. I break it up by saying, "So who's it?"

Jen blinks for a minute like she didn't hear me, and then smiles at me and turns to Mary, "I want to try it. Do you mind?"

Mary just smiles and says, "OK."

I get a cool thought, "OK here is the deal. You will take this phone into the ladies room recording video. Jen you will take it and record yourself reaching under Mary's dress while she holds it up and removing the toy. You will then pass the phone and the toy to Mary. You will then swap positions. You will hold your dress up and Mary will put it in you. If either of you do anything more than absolutely necessary to swap the toy as described when I review the tape. The punishment will be, when I call over the waitress I will put you to 100% and keep the waitress talking at the table until you orgasm Jen. Do you both understand?"

They both look at me and nod. I turn off the vibe, start the recording and hand it to Jen, "Off you go ladies."

A few minutes later they return with small smiles on their faces. I looked at Mary, "Is it a relief to have it out?"

"Yes and no. I can't remember the last time I was this worked up. I want to crawl out of my skin.", she says

"But it's a good thing right?" I ask

She meekly says, "Yes."

"What about you Jen? Are you ready to get turned on?" I ask.

"I think so." she quietly says as she blushes.

"I am going to buzz you at 4 levels so you can experience it. I will then turn it off and as promised hand the control to Mary. Of course this is after I inspect the video."

I reviewed the video and they both did as I instructed. I flip over from the video to the app and pop Jen to about 25% and she gasps. "How do you like that?" I ask.

"Oh my." was Jen's only answer.

"This is 50%", and after a split second pause, "and this is 75%." Jen lets out a small sheik and instantly covers her mouth.

She looks at me and pleads, "Please no more."

"I am so sorry Jen but I am a man of my word." I tell her and pop her up to 100 for about 2 seconds. She stiffens like a board, and I shut it off. Once it's off she slumps against Mary panting a bit.

She looks at Mary and says, "Oh my god." As she sits back up I hand the phone to Mary and tell her, "Jen's fate is now in your hands."

Jen looks at Mary with a smile and says, "Please be kind."

Mary cups Jen's chin in her hand. Tilts her head up and gently kisses Jen on the lips. Just long enough to be more than a peck and says, "I am going to let you simmer while we eat. Maybe come close to boiling, and then turn you down so you never quite boil. That will be my gift to you for agreeing to join us and being my first bisexual partner."

Jen looks at her with a smile, "You never have either? I figured you had, the way you two were being so open and forward in the store."

I chime in, "Most of that is me. I love pushing Mary right to her line, and then making her take a step over that line. She had told me she was curious about being with a woman, and I was going to try and set something up in the future. Then today like a smiling sexy angel you appeared. The stars aligned and here we are. I want a picture of the two most beautiful women in this place. In their sexy new dresses. Let's raise a toast to first times. May they always be memorable and exciting." I click the picture of two sexy women, in sexy sundresses clinking glasses.

I look at it, look at them, and say, "Its nice but it could be a little better. I bet it would be a much sexier picture if you both had hard nipples." They both have a small embarrassed smile and look at each other. "I would like to say make each other's nipples hard, but I think you might get caught. Jen turn towards Mary to block the view and each of you make your own nipples hard."

Jen turns in her seat and I hit the record button and watch as they pinch their nipples to make them poke out, while looking into each other's eyes. They turn to resume the previous pose and I am looking at Mary's large hard nipples, while there is something there with Jen they don't Pop as much. I snap a picture. As I am reviewing the picture the food arrives and it all looks delicious.

I look at the two women and say, "Everything at the table looks so tasty. I can't wait to have a taste of it all."

Jen leans against Mary and says, "Me too." Jen then flinches a bit.

Mary smiles at her, "I told you, you were going to simmer while we ate."

I watch as Mary picks up the phone and bumps Jen up. Jen flinches a bit more this time. Mary smiles and says, "Maybe a little more than a simmer."

I ask Jen, "Is it uncomfortable?

"No it's rather nice, and a long drawn out tease at the same time."

Mary puts the phone down while looking at Jen, "By the time we are done with dinner and back to the hotel my goal is to have you so wound up you will do anything to be pushed over the edge. Do you think you can survive like I had to earlier today?"

Jen looks at me and then Mary, "God I hope so, but I have been horny since you guys came into the store. My head has been spinning since."

"Well let's eat while Jen simmers." I say as I start to eat. The table falls a little silent like all tables do when the food comes out and people eat.

I am pretty much done with dinner when I say, "Mary I think it's only fair to make Jen orgasm in public like you did in the store today. She got to watch you. I think the reverse is fair. Jen would you like Mary to make you orgasm here in the booth, or stop at the hotel bar and have a Saturday night crowd there watch you?" Jen is staring at me now with a look of shock and disbelief. "Maybe waiting until the waitress is here so she can watch too?"

Mary adds to it, "Well you have the champagne in the trunk no need to stop at the bar."

Jen pipes in, "Champagne! I am horny and don't want to wait to make another stop before we get to the desert." Jen looks lustily at Mary, "Do it here, please I need it."

Mary picks up the phone and starts to gently slide the vibrator up and down, up and down. Each time just making it a little higher. In no time Jen is leaning on the back of the booth, while leaning against Mary. She is breathing heavily and her eyes are closed, with a look of pleasure on her face.

The waitress comes over to ask about dessert when she notices Jen, and just stares.

"She is fine Lisa." I say. "Mary likes to use a remote control vibrator on Jen in public, and she likes being watched."

She never takes her eyes off Jen and walks away saying, "I will get you the check."

I look at Mary saying, "Turn her down until she returns, then make her cum with 100%."

Jen's eyes open as she gets turned down. Looks at Mary and just says, "Oh God."

The waitress returns now trying to not look at the women. Jen groans and starts panting and almost humping in her seat. I see the her eyes look over and then return to me as I ask her any stupid question I can think of to keep her at the table longer.

Jen cums hard and makes no attempt to hide it. Her body heaves, shakes and almost too loud she says, "I am cumming. Oh god! Please turn it down. Please."

I see Mary do something on the phone, and Jen slumps back on the seat. With a look of pure bliss on her face Jen opens her eyes and sees the waitress there just staring now. Jen blushes, hides her face in her hands and giggles a little. I hand the girl my credit card and she walks away not even bothering to take the check with her.

I look at Mary, "Give me the pen back quick."

I write on the check the burner number, hotel name, and room number along with feel free to Cum join us tonight after work, bring a friend if you would like.

Mary sees what I am writing and just looks at me, "Seriously?"

"It never hurts to ask. The worst she can do is say no."

Jen says, "She is just a kid."

I answer, "She is serving booze, she is at least 18."

Jen drops her head in her hands giggling, "Oh my god I am being corrupted by a pervert."

I fold it over and slide it across the table to Jen since she is on the outside of the booth, and tell her, "When she comes back, hand this to her. Hold her hand for a minute, and thank her for her great service tonight."

She looks at me with a blank look, and I say, "Just like Mary. One small step over your comfort line."

Like a good girl when the waitress returns, Jen does as I asked, and then even blows a small air kiss. The waitress blushes and says, "Thank you please come again."

She realizes what she just said. Turns an even deeper red muttering, "Oh my god. No well...nevermind." and scurries away.

Mary and Jen start giggling like school girls. I put a generous tip on the slip and sign it, look at the women, "It's time for desert as I get up."

They smile at each other and get up.

We walk into the room, and Jen sees the baby dolls hanging and runs her fingers over the lace and silk. Looks at me and the champagne and asks, "So or you going to open those or what?"

"Sure I will open these, and when you two are in your lingerie you can have a drink. I will again require no touching while you change and will put the camera on the vanity to be sure. Jen you still have the toy so don't let Mary touch you or you touch her. The punishment will be a 5 minute 100% punishment" I hand them each their outfit.

Jen just looks at Mary, "I will die. We are not fooling around." and walks into the bathroom. Mary smiles and follows her.

It's just a few minutes and they walk out. Mary hands me the phone and says, "We were good."

I look at the two of them and just say, "Wow" I walk up to Mary, slide my hands over her hard nipples, grab her by the hips spin her letting my hand drag across her ass as she spins and compliment her, "This hugs all your curves just right. It makes your ass look so good."

I step over to Jen, run my hands over her nipples, and spin her by the shoulders dragging my hand down her back and ass as she spins. When she is facing me again I slide my hands from her midriff up to cup and squeeze her boobs. "You are right. You are more top heavy then Mary and this just makes your boobs look Great." I squeeze her boobs and tweak her nipples, liking the different feel of Jen's nipples. Her areola kind of swelling up a tad and then her nipple just poking out. It makes for a nice nipple to tease by just running your fingers over. I release her, and I waive my hand to the couch for them to sit side by side. I hand them some champagne in the hotel's finest paper coffee cups that were in the room.

I raise my glass and say, "A toast to two beautiful sexy women." The both gulp down their drinks, and hold their cups out for more. After I refill them I realize I want another picture.. I tell them I want a picture of them toasting like earlier. Mary then sits back and gently tugs Jen back putting her arm around her. Click, flash another sexy picture. They both gulp it down and Jen then turns to Mary and just leans in and kisses her. I switch to video as quick as I can and start recording. This is so damn sexy. The two of them are passionately kissing now. Gently holding each other's face in their hands. Moaning and kissing sounds are the only thing I am hearing. Then they break the kiss. Jen holds out her cup. I take the hint and refill them both again.

They are sipping the third glass when I say to Jen, "I am sorry, but I have to tell you Mary lied to you earlier."

Mary in shock, "What no I didn't."

Jen looks at me a bit dubious from my tone of voice, "And how did she lie to me?"

"She has been with a woman before."

Mary stutters, "What no, well yes." and just sighs.

Jen looks at her smiling, "Come clean.

She points at me, "He sent me to a massage parlor for a massage & Brazillian Thursday night, and tipped the girl to give me a Happy Ending."

Jen giggles, "No!"

Mary sighs, "Yes. I told you I have to watch him. The masseuse said she had some nice oil to lessen the sting of the wax. Next thing I know she is rubbing me and fingering me."

"Did you like it?"

"Yes it felt great. I couldn't say no, and she made me orgasm."

I pass the phone over to Jen with the edited video on it from the massage parlor, "Hit play."

"Oh my god you filmed it?

"Me, no. I tipped the girl $100 before Mary's appointment to place the cameras so I got a good show." I tell her.

She taps the screen and just stares. Mary leans in and watches too.

Jen puts the phone down, and stands up. She reaches her hand down to Mary as if to help her up. Mary stands up, and they are now facing each other. Jen cups Mary's face in her hands and says, "Will you please let me be the first woman you make love to? The first woman to go down on you? The first women you go down on? Will you give me that honor?"

"God yes." Mary answers

They embrace each other and start kissing. Jen runs her fingers across Mary's nipples. Alternating between rubbing & pinching them. She then reaches for her shoulder straps and one at a time pulls them off her shoulders and her arms out to expose Mary's tits. She takes a half a step back bends over and licks, kisses and then sucks a nipple into her mouth.

The only sounds in the room is the sound of Jen sucking on her nipples, and Mary moaning and gasping in pleasure. I have been recording since they started kissing. I am going to kill the memory on the phone with all the video. Jen straightens up and gently nudges Mary back against the bed and then reaches down, pulls up Mary's babydoll and starts to pull down her panties. Dropping into a crouch in front of Mary to push them down to her ankles and holds them as she steps out of them. Jen turns to look at me and tosses them at me. She then stands up and nudges Mary back until she falls back onto the bed. Jen then takes a deep breath, kneels between Marys spread legs and kisses her just above her clit. She kisses the soft skin beside and above Mary's pussy.

Mary is just sighing and gasping as she does until finally she breaks and looks down at Jen and begs, "Please"

Jen looks up at her and says, "I want you to watch me. I want you to watch me kiss, lick & suck on your clit. Will you do that for me?"

Mary reaches back, grabs a pillow to prop her head up on. Looks back down at Jen and says,"Ready."

Jen continues to kiss all around getting closer and closer watching Mary the entire time. The two of them just stared into each other's eyes and then it happened. Jen kissed Mary's clit. Then it changed to almost an open mouth kiss. Kissing and licking her. Running her tongue up through Mary's pussy lips, raking over her clit, and then sucking her clit into her mouth. This kept up for a minute or two.

ao1701e
ao1701e
969 Followers
12