Mary's 20 Labors Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am afraid to even touch myself. I am afraid I will come on the spot. I am simply playing cameraman. Recording Jen's slurps and sucking, Mary's gasps and moans. I decide to get up and get a better view when Jen takes a finger and slides it into Mary's pussy. Mary's only response was a deeper moan and a bucking of her hips. All this time their eye contact has remained almost unbroken except for blinking.

Mary starts moaning, "Please don't stop. I am so close. Please make me cum."

I can see Jen smile into Mary's pussy. She slides a second finger in Mary and really starts fingering her while now just sucking on her clit.

Mary starts saying, "Oh god you are going..." and then moans a bit and orgasms.

Jen stops sliding her fingers in and out but leaves them in, but is relentless on her clit. You can see Mary's hips jerking with the constant licking, but Jen keeps her mouth attached. She keeps licking and sucking.

Finally Mary shrieks and clamps her legs around Jen's head while her body shakes. About 30 seconds later she gasps, and relaxes her grip on Jen's head and Jen pulls back a bit. She is smiling and her face is wet with I am sure Mary's juices.

Jen pulls her fingers out and licks them clean. She crawls up onto the bed next to Mary and hugs her, nuzzling her neck while she catches her breath. I then hear Jen say, "I need to get fucked. Can I borrow him while you catch your breath?"

"After what you did for me, absolutely"

Jen spreads her legs. Pulls out the toy, and you can see her juices shining on it, and the fluid drooling and connecting her pussy and the toy until she tosses it aside. She looks at me and tells me, "Get naked. Get over here and fuck me. I need it."

I don't have to be told twice. I am naked in a flash. Standing between her legs just rubbing myself between her lips. I pull back the camera view to get a wide angle.

"When was the last time you got fucked?"

"A while ago."

I pull back my dick a tad, "Nope, not good enough. When?"

"Before my divorce. Probably 3 ½ years ago."

"Slow steady & gentle, or hard?"

"Hard please I need it."

"I can't cum inside you."

"Yes you can it's ok."

"No, I promised Mary I would pull out every time this weekend so she could watch me cum."

"Mary I want to feel his cum in me. How about if he cums in me and then you lick it out of me?"

Mary props herself up on her side and looks at us for a moment. "Fuck her hard like you did to me last week. Make her scream and you can cum in her and I will eat it out of her."

I step over to the night stand. Squirt some lube on me and rub it in as I walk back between Jen's spread legs and slide right in to the hilt in one firm stroke. All you hear is and ugh, groan, moan it's hard to explain, but it sounds like she is enjoying it. I give a few more firm strokes, but I need to hold her hips. I toss the camera at Mary, grab Jens' hips and start some hard fucking.

Within a minute or so I am ready to explode. It has been way too much stimulation watching the women. Jen is grunting on almost every stroke in. All you can hear is the wet sloshing of fucking, that slapping of skin, Jen's moans and my labored breathing.

Mary leans over to Jen and starts whispering, "Do you like him fuckng nice and hard like that? Do you want him to cum inside of you? Are you looking forward to me eating you out after he comes in you?"

Jen's eyes pop open at the last one. "Yes I want you to be the first woman to go down on me."

Mary reaches down and starts rubbing Jen's clit. "Then cum baby. Cum for me. I want to eat his cum out of you. I want to kiss and lick your clit like you did to me. I want to slide my fingers into you and scoop out the cum licking it off my fingers. I want to kiss you with cum all over my face so you can taste them both at the sametime like I will. Cum for me baby. Let me watch you cum."

Mary did not finish her last statement and Jen was gripping me like a vice, groaning hard, hugging Mary beside her and then it happened. She flooded the bed with her juices. I could feel it squirting out around me. I was watching her stomach muscles contract with the spasms. When I came, it was a hard cum. I buried myself into her and jerked and grunted myself as I came inside of her. I stayed in her for a bit, just catching my breath. As I started to pull out Jen looked up at me from Mary's shoulder she had been hugging and smiled. I pulled out and stood there. Her juices and my cum coating my dick.

I look at Mary and simply say, "Give me the camera, and come get a sample of what's to come."

Jen breaks the hug and Mary moves down on the bed and is just staring. "I have never tasted another woman."

"No time like the present." and I put my hand behind her hand and guided her towards me. I am not forcing her but coaxing her to take that step over that line. She reaches out and holds my dick and the base and pulls away from my hand and sucks me in. Not just sliding me in her mouth but sucking me in. She gets so far down, and gasps a bit to take in a breath and then Hoovers me as she pulls back off me. I shudder as she pulls off me. I am still so sensitive from cumming.

She climbs off the bed and nudges me aside and kneels in front of Jen, and calls her name. Playing the same game Jen played with her. "I want you to watch me lick your clit. I want you to watch me lick a woman for the first time. Will you do that?"

"Oh god yes." Jen answers.

Jen grabs the pillow Mary had been using and props her head up on it and watches Mary. Again it's a sexy thing to watch. The two of them make the most intimate eye contact. Neither looking away. Mary enjoyed watching the pleasure on Jen's face. Jen watches the lust on Mary's face as she runs her tongue from the bottom to the top along her pussy lips. Mary is being a little different than Jen. She is using more tongue and slurping in as deep as she can to get all the cum out. When she is satisfied she got everything within reach she pulls her face back and slides in two fingers. Jen lets out a small moan and continues to just watch. Mary isn't fingering her but using them to scoop out, and eat all the combined cum. After a few scoops she stops, licks her fingers clean.

Mary breaks eye contact with Jen to look at me and says, "Now for my desert." She drops her mouth down onto Jen's clit and basically makes out with her clit and pussy lips. She is sucking her clit. Slurping her tongue between Jen's pussy lips and she starts each new kiss. She keeps repeating this kiss, slurp, suck, kiss, suck and then decides to attach her lips to Jen's clit and just suck.

Jen's quiet little moans and gasps she had been letting out while Mary went down on her changed to deep groans. Her hips started bucking. She then lets out a small scream and pushes Mary away.

"Please please, I can't take it. I am too sensitive."Jen gasps.

Too sensitive you say. I grab the toy and reach over and pop it back in Jen. Her face is half fear and half excitement. I grab the phone and put it right on 100%. She screams and curls up almost in the fetal position shaking and shivering.

"Two minutes Jen. That's what I want you to endure. Two minutes of soul shattering pleasure. I want you to remember this night. Can you do that? Can you endure this level of pleasure for now just 1 minute and 40 seconds?" I ask.

She shudders and nods her head. Mary spoons behind her and starts whispering to her, "I am right here. You can do this. Let every nerve you have cum. Let go. Surrender to it. It will be overwhelming, but it will be awesome. I am right here. I won't let anything hurt you. Do you feel my arms around you? Can you feel me?"

Jen nods her head.

I start counting down from 15...5, 4, 3, 2, 1, and I shut it off. She shudders for a minute while Mary hugs her. I gently reach between Jen's legs and pull on the antenna for the toy and Jen yelps a little as it pops out.

"Ladies look at me." The two of them look up. "We are done with this for the night."

Jen sighs, "Oh thank god. I don't think I could have taken it any more."

"So another toy then. The vibrator?" I ask.

"Oh jesus please no." Jen says.

"Double ended dildo?"

A small giggle, "Um no again. Not right now."

"That leaves butt plugs." I say happily

"Jen have you ever had anal sex?" I ask.

"Yes but it's been many years."

"Ok. So Mary will start with the small one. After a few minutes we will pull it out and put the medium one in and give Jen the small one. Then move up to large, and then to me fucking you both in the ass."

Mary looks at me, looks at Jen with a Mother's look and says, "Five minutes. We need five minutes to recover, and I am sure a breather would be good for you. We have all night."

"OK break time." and I hit stop on the video and put down the phone.

I climb on the bed and lay back, after grabbing a few bottles of water. Everyone needs to stay hydrated, LOL. I lay back, and the 2 women climb up alongside me, one on each side. We all lay back and relax. The women actually doze off or at least get very zen like relaxed. I feel myself getting too relaxed and I don't want to fall asleep and have things end.

Scene turns to black...

Ok so until I re-read one of my previous stories online I didn't realize they are on the shorter side. The word processor says this is 13 pages, but I think online it will be 1. I was cutting things at certain points to make a clean break if you will.

Poll #1 - If you would like longer multi scene stories please comment and let me know.

Poll #2 - Up to this point it has been a weaving of one story based on real life experiences. Work place/hotel meet, surprise weekend buy clothes & toys, proposition friendly sales girl to join us for dinner, but now I realize I left a hanging option here. I have written on checks and heard back once. Would writing in the waitress joining us be too much? Should I? Should I not?

Comment and let me know. I can see it ending both ways, but I need to wrap up this overnight to move on. We need to see how Mary handles her future labors.

12