Mary's 20 Labors Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They both get shy. Looking at each other, and realizing this isn't just getting naked and kissing a girl. This is real lesbian sex they are about to agree to. I can see the nervousness, excitement and shyness on both of them. Irene is holding her boobs half rubbing them and hiding them at the same time. Her nipples have hardened from all the kissing and now she is a little self conscious.

I stand up and walk over to the bed near her. I reach out and remove her hands from her boobs, and hold them in my hand.

"Look at me." I tell her.

Her eyes dart from her hands in mine, to my hard on in plain site to my face. "You came here tonight with Lisa because you were curious right?" I get a nod. "You enjoyed kissing everyone that is evident from your hard nipples, and I bet if I felt your pussy you would be wet."

Her eyes go wide and again says nothing.

Lisa is closest to her, I turn to her, "Lisa, very gently reach out and rub Irene's pussy. Tell me if she is wet."

Now Lisa'a eyes pop, "Really?"

"Yes really. I want you to reach over and rub your fingers through her pussy lips. Wet or dry, just one rub."

Lisa is staring at Irene. Irene is a deer in the headlights. I know they both want this or they wouldn't be here, but they need the nudge. Lisa reaches forward and reaches between Irene's legs. I can see her hand reach down and pull up, but I can't see the actual act. Lisa holds her hand up and is staring at her now wet finger. I reach down and suck her finger into my mouth licking Irene's juices off it.

"MM tasty. So you are excited. So I am going to decide for you, since you have fallen mute."

I put a hand on Irene's & Lisa's shoulder and nudged them back, onto their backs. "You will receive first. Mary & Jen will eat you both out until you both cum, and then you two will eat Mary & Jen out and make them cum. In fact let's make this a competition. The givers that make the receivers come fastest will both get a surprise. I will start the timer when the first tongue licks the first pussy. Mary & Jen move into position and start licking. The girls are first full of giggles. Looking at each other and then down at Mary & Jen eating them out. Then the giggles turn to sighs, closed eyes, Lisa holding her hand to her mouth as if to muffle herself. Irene squeezing her boobs and nipples as her excitement builds.

Mary & Jen are a little peeved at me for the anal debacle and are just "phoning it in" Irene & Lisa are enjoying the slow build, but I am going to have to smooth things over a bit with them both. I don't want to ruin a good thing but I don't want Mary being a disinterested player either.

Lisa is first to cum. She must know she is loud because her hand never moves from covering her mouth and she lets out a little scream and her whole body shivers. Mary pulls back and wipes her mouth. At first she is watching Jen eat out Irene but then reaches down and starts rubbing Jen's back whispering encouragement to her.

Lisa opens her eyes and rolls over to watch her friend. See is just staring at Irene squeezing and pinching her nipple, and then takes a big step. Lisa rolls over beside Irene. She pushes Irene's hand away and starts squeezing Irene's boob the same way. Irene's eyes pop open at the strange hand and they look at each other for a minute. Irene watches Lisa's smiling face, and Lisa watches the pleasure on Irene's when Lisa leans down and sucks Irene's nipple into her mouth. She just keeps sucking. Every now and then breaking for a small bite or lick and then back to the sucking.

This is all Irene needed. She falls over the edge with a loud gasp. She holds Jen's head in place for a minute and then pushes her away. Her stomach shivering with her orgasm.

I give Irene a moment to compose herself. While she is catching her breath I ask them how did you like a woman eating you out.

"Oh my god." Lisa says, "Mary was so gentle and constant. She was always making contact. If not on my clit she was licking up and into my lips. If she was on my clit she was licking or gently sucking on it. It never stopped and was just an amazing gentle build. Nothing like anything a boy has done to me."

Mary smiles and blushes a bit

Irene speaks up, "Jen was the same way. Always there, always licking and sucking. I just kept getting closer and closer. When Lisa started sucking my nipples it was the extra spark I needed. I think the best orgasm I have ever had." Irene and Jen are near each other and Irene reaches out and kisses Jen. Just a quick kiss. "Thank you for being so gentle and making me cum so hard. I don't think I will ever forget it."

Jen reaches out and hugs Irene. While they are hugging I add, "OK time to swap places. Mary and Jen lay back and get comfy so Lisa and Irene can get their first taste of another woman's pussy."

As Mary and Jen are moving into position. Lisa and Irene are shuffling on the bed so Irene is between Jen's legs and Lisa is between Mary's.

Irene looks right at Jen as she is lowering her face to Jen's pussy and says, "I hope I make you cum as hard as I did."

They are going at it for about a minute. There are lots of sighs and moans, and lots of licking sucking and slurping sounds. When I remind the ladies, "If Lisa & Irene can make Mary & Jen cum in under 5 minutes they get a surprise. That gives you a little under 4 minutes from now."

Lisa pulls her face up and taps Irene's shoulder. Irene pulls up and Lisa whispers something and goes back to Jen. Mary looks at the two girls and asks, "What are you two up to?

Lisa looks at Mary and says, "Winning!" She then looks at Irene, and Irene just nods. "OK..5, 4, 3, 2, 1"

Lisa and Irene dive face first into Mary and Jen and it takes me just a minute to figure out what they are doing as I get up to get a better look. The young ladies are viciously attacking the older womens clits. Hard sucking, to licking back to sucking, back to licking etc. Mary & Jen's defenses are crumbling. They are breathing hard gasping Jen is humping her hips. I watch this sexy scene and just can't believe my luck or how horny I am.

"2 minutes I call out."

Irene comes up for air. "Lisa" she calls out. Lisa looks over. "I want to win. 2 minutes left, use 2 fingers and make them cum."

What they lacked in experience they made up for in enthusiasm. I can see each of them sliding in their fingers in another woman for the first time and the look on their faces was like Wow, and then they dove back in.

Sure enough they hit the one minute mark and Jen comes like a freight train. A little shriek, grabbing Irene's head and pushing her away a bit. She is just panting and gasping, "Oh shit, Oh shit."

Irene pulls back from Jen and is watching Mary's breathing getting labored. She is getting close. Irene then crawls up the bed, and grabs one of Mary's boobs in her hand as she is bending over to suck on the nipple.

I don't know if Mary gasped, "Oh God." because she saw Irene when she was about a centemeter away from sucking her nippple into her mouth, or if it was as she did. Mary's hand comes up and cradles Irene's head against her as sucks on her nipple. Her hips start bucking a little and she starts begging, "Please don't stop...please..." and she cums. Gasping breath, shivering stomach muscles and lightly bucking hips while the wave crashes over her.

The women haven't even recovered and Lisa is looking at me with Mary's juices all over her face, "Did we win? We won, I know we did."

I look at Irene and tell her, "Before I announce the winner I want Irene to kiss Lisa. Licking and cleaning Mary's juices off Lisa's face." After what the two young ladies have done Irene still looks at Lisa with an almost shy look as if to say can I? Lisa just looks at her friend with a similar look on her face and nods. Irene moves towards her and cups Lisa's face in her hands and passionately kisses her. Every here and there breaking the kiss to lick and suck the juices off Lisa's face and kiss her. The women have recovered a bit and are watching the young ladies.

"Well I would like to announce the winners."

The young ladies break their kiss and all four of them are looking at me. "And the winner by about 30 seconds is Irene & Lisa. Lisa let's out a whoop and hugs her friend.

Like a little kid at Christmas. "I knew we could do it. I knew we could win. What did we win, what's the surprise?"

I walk over to the nightstand and pick up the double headed dildo. I wiggle it in my hand at the ladies and say, "You two get to put on a show for use to watch."

All I hear is Irene, "Oh my god. What?"

"That's right Irene you and Lisa are going to fuck each other at the same time with this and I am going to record it."

"What? No way." This coming from Lisa.

"That's right, but there is a catch. Jen will be playing camera woman and she will keep your faces out of it." I hand Jen the phone and tell her to start. I show the girls how to line up, and had Mary position and hold the dildo still so they could slide onto it, or on the bed if you will. Once they were both comfortable I told Mary to get off the bed. "Ladies the rest is up to you. You pull it out, and it goes in your buddy. You push it in you and you are pulling it out of your friend. Enjoy yourselves."

I take Mary by the hand and pull her over by the couch. I sit down and pull her down onto my lap. "I want to talk to you. Things got a little out of hand with Jen and the anal sex. Please believe me I wouldn't have hurt you. It might have been uncomfortable, but once I saw that you were in pain I would have stopped, and I was about to stop when Jen challenged me. She tried to take control and I couldn't have it. She kept mouthing off "You call that hard" etc. I had to break her if you will. Do you understand?"

She smiles a tad, "Yes I do."

"Do you still want to have a nice gentle fuck?"

"God, please"

I lean back a bit, "Well climb aboard little girl."

Mary giggles and repositions herself. Rubs her fingers around her pussy, and then grabs me and sits on me. Slowly sliding down until she is all the way down. She sits for a minute and then starts rocking her hips, and grinding her clit into me. Just rubbing and grinding. Every here and there a small moan of pleasure.

I ask, "Can I ask to break a small promise I made you?"

She looks a little worried at first, "Sure."

"I don't want to pull out of you to cum. I want to cum deep inside of you."

I think the answer was yes. She never really said anything. She just reached down, grabbed my head in both her hands and started kissing me. While kissing me she stiffens a bit, and gasps. I was thinking she was cumming until I felt a little wetness in my lap, and I knew she was cumming. She finishes grinding on me with small gasps and shivers as her orgasm rolls over her and she slowly calms down and now just sits on me.

Her eyes open and I flex my hips up. She pleads, "Please no every nerve is tingling please don't." She puts her hands on my chest and lifts off me and flops onto the couch beside me. I stand up, and reach my hand down to hold her head, and gently pull her forward. She knows what I am asking and leans forward and starts sucking like a possessed woman. She knows I am close and went from 0-60 in one suck. I am not going to last long. I know I asked to break the promise, but she climbed off me. I have about another 30 seconds and I am pulling out. She reaches out to jerk me, and I wrap my hand over hers. I control the speed, pressure and aim.

I gasp, "Watch this."

And I explode. First shot right on her upper lip, the second just on the right side of her nose and cheek. She flinches and closes her eyes. "Stick out your tongue." I tell her and the final spurt hits her upper lip and drops land on her tongue. She licks her tongue in her mouth taking with it most of the cum on her lips and tongue. She reaches up and is about to wipe the cum away.

"No." I say. She stops staring at me. I reach my hand down as if to help her up and she takes my hand and stands up. I gently slap her ass and say,"Go over to the bed."

We start walking towards the bed and I ask, "How is the double headed dildo girls?"

I get a chorus of "Awsome!"

Then people look over and they see the cum on Mary's face and you hear, "Oh wow. A gasp, and some giggling"

I look at Mary, point to the dildo and say, "Pull it out."

Again a chorus of, "No."

"OK you can keep it but then no real dick for you tonight then." I say as I am holding my dick in my hand and rubbing it.

"Sorry Lisa." Irene is so fast to reach down and pull the dildo out of them, "I want to get fucked by a real man."

"OK so while I explain the plan I want Mary to lay back on the bed, Jen I want you to kiss her and clean her face. I want you both tasting my cum in your kisses. That leaves you two ladies. I want you exploring Mary's body together. One on either side. Playing with her nipples or pussy, nuzzling her neck etc. Whatever you want to make her feel good."

As Jen moves into position I take the camera and keep recording.

"Ok here is the plan. All four of you will lay side by side. And I will move from 1 woman to another fucking each one as I go. The 3 that aren't getting fucking will be using a toy on their pussy until its your turn. Each time I swap ladies, you ladies will swap toys. I will be moving left to right, and you ladies will pass the toys right to left. The leftmost woman will hand her toy to me and I will give it to the last woman. Do you all understand?"

Jen breaks the kiss and says, "Yes." Mary takes the chance to also answer, "Yes" The 2 young ladies are busy on Mary's nipples and just give a thumbs up. I watch the action and again I am trying to figure out how the stars align to allow this to happen. My god I would have been happy fucking just Mary. That turned into a threesome, and that turned into a group thing with 4 women and me. Thank you Jesus. LOL.

I notice that Jen is finished cleaning Mary's face. I give Jen's ass cheek a squeeze. She jumps and looks back, and just stares at me blankly. "Ladies I would like to talk to Jen for a minute. Mary you stay right there. Lisa & Irene you have free rein, but there are two rules." All four women are now looking at me. Number 1 no anal on Mary, Number 2 make her cum, multiple times if you can. That is all."

I take Jen by the hand and head back over to the couch. I sit and pull her down onto my lap. She resists at first but concedes and sits on my lap.

"How is your ass?" I ask.

"Really? You are concerned?"

"Believe it or not yes. You need to understand something. I have known Mary for about 20 years. I don't want to see her hurt, but it was a Zero Tolerance issue. We have heavy machinery and just can't have it. What I did at first was purely animal instinct. I have a friend who is a drug counselor and has told me stories of women making him offers to have work & court papers signed etc. His story popped into my head as I watched her ass walk out of my office."

"I never forced her, or raped her. She may not have liked the options but I did give her options. I didnt just bend her over and fuck her. I gave her a chance to finger herself and work in some lube. Again I didn't and don't want to cause her pain."

"Just like tonight. I was realizing Mary wasn't going to be able to do anal. I was about to call it when you got all full of yourself and demanded trying to protect Mary. Which was nice to see you protect her, but I am in control. Like I said to you at the end of it all, I am not a monster. If you had asked nicely I would have backed off. Instead you called me an asshole and offered your ass instead. I would have probably agreed but you kept up the nasty demanding tone, so I made the ⅓ deal. You were taking away a third you owe me a third. Again if you had asked me nicely I would have stopped in a heartbeat, but you kept pushing. Being the tough girl. You call that hard? Before you said that I was planning on just giving you a firm ass fucking, not gentle but not hard, but you couldn't keep you mouth shut. So then the real pounding started. Jamming in the big plug. Fucking you Hard with every stroke, and fucking you with the plug. Pushing the huge base in and out until you started crying."

"Then Mary came to your rescue. She pleaded to save you, and I agreed and stopped." I finished my little speech and she just stares a bit.

"I am sorry." Jen says quietly "But I didn't know all that and thought you were going to hurt her."

"I understand, but there was never a, Please don't, it was venom and commands."

" I'm sorry." and she sniffles. Her head is looking away and I turn her head to me. She is actually crying. There are tears streaming down her cheeks.

I pull her to me, "SSShhhh it's ok."

"Are you so upset you want to leave?"

Her face pulls up and looks at me, "Oh no I don't want to leave. Are you asking me to?" and starts sniffling again.

"No, no dear I wouldn't ask that. I just wanted to see if we could clear the air."

She smiles and wraps me up in a firm hug. Sniffling a little into my neck. I just return to hug and rub her back. Whispering to her, "It's ok. We are ok, nothing to worry about. Mary will be happy we figured this out." and I just keep rubbing her back.

I had been holding her for about a minute when I heard Mary cum. Gasping, "Oh god, oh god, and then just a loud long groan/moan"

I break the hug and look at Jen, "I think that's our que."

She giggles and stands up, "I think so."

We walk back to the bed and the young ladies are sitting back on the bed smiling. Mary has one hand on a nipple and one covering her pussy.

Lisa looks at me and says, "We made here cum"

Mary holds up 2 fingers, and croaks out, "Twice."

Jen crawls up alongside Mary and offers her some water. After Mary drinks it, Jen nuzzles her neck and I see Mary's eyes zoom onto me. I can tell Jen is telling her we talked. Mary rolls over and wraps her arms around Jen and gives her a big bear hug.

I can see the 2 of them have tears in their eyes. Mary & Jen stretch out their arms to me. They want a group hug. I join them and it feels nice having 2 different women naked and pressed against me in a hug.

We break the hug and I see Lisa & Irene have started hugging and kissing after watching us. "Ok break it up. Who is ready to play with a real dick now?" All of the women say, "Me" but Jen adds looking right at me, "May I please go first?"

I smile, "Since you asked nicely how can I say no."

I grab the dildo, and the 2 vibes. Mary grabs the dildo, Jen grabs the dick shaped vibe and that leaves Lisa looking at the remote vibe that has been teasing Mary & Jen all day.

"Lisa that goes inside of you." and I take it from her and hand it to Jen who is closest, "Help her put it in Jen." Lisa is just staring at Jen kneeling in front of her. Jen squirts some lube on her fingers and slides 2 right up and into Lisa. Lisa flinches a tad. Mary pulls out her fingers and rubs some lube on the toy and pushes it in. With little resistance it pops right in, and Lisa lets out a little yelp.

"Does it feel ok?" I ask.

"Yeah, but it's not doing anything." Lisa answers.

"Give it a minute. OK ladies Jen, Irene, Mary & Lisa, I want you on the bed in that order. Hip to hip and remember I want you using your toys. I want you using them like you were home alone and trying to cum. No half assing it. If I call you out for half assing it the other 3 women will give you 5 firm spankings apiece. If I think the spanker isn't being firm she will get 10 firm spankings from me. So I think it's in everyone's interest to really go at it. That is of course unless you like you ass spanked red. Oh and Lisa this is what your toy does." I bump it to just under 50%. All I hear is an Oh My.

I stand in front of Jen and she has her hand over her pussy. I get concerned and ask, "Jen do you not want me to fuck you?"