Mary's 20 Labors Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary looks at Jen, "And you want help how?"

Jen smiles, "I thought we would end this lovely overnight with one last bang. We will both blow him. He can time us 1 minute each, then we swap. Whoever makes him cum gets to jerk him off onto the other woman, that way he gets to keep his promise to you to watch him cum. The we can hit the showers and get some real breakfast."

"Great idea." I say.

Mary smiles, "Yeah I bet you Love the idea." I just smile. "But I think we need 90 seconds. 60 is too little time."

I lay back and spread my legs a bit. The women wind up straddling each leg. I show them the timer and say, "Since it was Jen's idea I think she should go first." Man they don't hesitate. Jen dives right on sucking down, running her tongue around it in her mouth, pulling up and jerking the base while flicking the head with her tongue and or just sucking on the head. I call time and Mary while she doesn't jerk me off with my head in her mouth she sucks and licks for all she is worth. If I had to say who was better I am not sure I could.

I notice Mary reach for the nightstand but I don't see why. She sits back, and as Jen is sucking me Mary calls my name and I look up. "Looks Jen knows what she is doing."

"Oh yeah." I gasp "and so do you."

"Oh that is so sweet" and she smiles, "but you are going to cum for me when it's my turn. In less than 2 minutes I am going to be jerking you off so your cum splatters all over Jen's pretty face."

"Oh god" I moan just as I call, "Time"

The women swap and I fell Mary's mouth engulf me and she slides a lubed finger in my ass and starts wiggling it around.

Oh God she really wants to win. I simply groan as Mary massages my prostate and tries to suck my soul out through my dick. I am thinking I might make it I am half way done, when Mary finds the right button. I groan out, and my hips heavy up with almost no warning. Just as I groaned Mary pulled off me and started jerking me while pointing me at Jen's face. Jen accepted her lose like a trooper. She closed her eyes, opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue. All it took was a couple more jerks and I was spraying my cum on Jen's face. Two good shots on Jen, and a few dribbling shots that oozed down Mary's hand.

I lay back, close my eyes and let out a content sigh. I feel the bed move so I look up. Mary is helping Jen up and sees me looking. "We are going to go shower. You can shower after us." Mary says.

"We are?" I ask.

"Yes we are." She turns Jen around so she is facing me. "Because of you the poor woman is blind." she laughs.

Jen can't open her eyes. They are covered in cum. I was thinking of following them in when the bathroom door closed. Ah well I will lay here and relax for a bit.

***

Well this gets me to the end of the overnight. I have had a few comments about the Labors. Some like it, some questioning what counts. Here is how I count them, Which is described in Part 5.

1 The first fuck to seal the deal

2 Naked on her couch to fuck me when I walk in

3 Putting in the remote vibe with the clerk helping and watching

4 An although it should be 1 am being generous with Sat night of the overnight

5 And Sunday AM of the overnight

I hadn't counted the Brazillian, because I was looking at it as grooming. Well yes it was recorded I didn't get any direct pleasure from it.