Mary's 20 Labors Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh no I do, but like I told you earlier I like it on my back. That is of course if you can be gentle this time?"

She reaches for the lube beside her and squirts some on her hand, and reaches out to me. I step forward and she rubs it into me, and pulls me forward towards her ass.

"I did agree to be your ass slut after all" and smiles. She lines me up. Looks at me and says, "Now gentle and slow."

"Yes ma'am."

I give a slow steady pressure. The tip pops open her ass, and ass my head pushes in and flares a bit she lets out a pleasurable oh.

"Nice and slow please. Earlier was on the rough side."

I look at her, "I am sorry."

"SShh we were both to blame and have forgiven each other. Now slowly in and out pushing a little further in on each in stroke. I want that whole thing in me. I want you balls deep."

"Yes ma'am." Just a little hard and faster. Still no where near hard or fast. At this point a constant gentle in & out. Before I know it I am balls deep. I push a little hard and Jen opens her eyes. I have not pulled out since I bottomed out.

"Oh so full. Now fuck me, don't pull out but full gentle in and out strokes. Let me feel that thing fucking me." and Jen just moans with my first in and out.

I hear Irene beside us, "Jesus that is hot.

I look at Jen, "Sorry but I have to move on."

"No, I will close back up." she closes her eyes, and then opens them, "Put the medium plug in me to hold me open until you return.

"You don't have to."

"As long as you stay gentle like that, i want to. I told you I like it. Now give me the Medium plug."

I reach over and grab the small and medium. I drop the small, and lube the medium. With slow steady pressure Jen takes it right in.

I walk over to Irene, and step between her thighs. "Give your toy to Jen." She hasn't even handed off her toy and I am sliding in her pussy where just seconds before she had been sliding the vibrating dildo in and out.

Irenen looks at me and says, "Please fuck me hard. I need to come. Between the toy and watch you two I am right there. Please just fuck me."

I start a steady build up. Hard faster strokes with each stroke.

Irene just keeps whispering, "Yes, yes, Fuck me. So close please don't stop, oh god oh god."

She wraps her legs around me. Pulling with her legs, bucking up with her hips. A few strokes later I feel her clamp down on me. Her pussy is squeezing me like I haven't felt in years. It's like a tight fist. Man there is something to be said about an 18 year olds pussy. If I hadn't just cum this would have done it.

Irene's legs finally release me and fall to the floor. I look over and Mary is watching with a huge smile on her face as she pumps the dildo in and out of her pussy. I step over to Mary and take the dildo from her. I give it a stroke or two and then pull it out.

Irene is laying there panting with her eyes closed. I reach over and push the dildo in. Her head pops up with wide open eyes in surprise. "Don't forget to play with your toy." and I push it in a little more.

I just step up to Mary and as I slide right in her warm wet pussy, that just 30 seconds ago had been being fucked by the double headed dildo.

"Oh that is so much better. The real thing is always better," she says as she wraps her legs around my waist.

"Were you getting close with the toy?" I ask.

"I was. I need it firm and steady. I want you to make me cum. I want you to bottom out in me. I want to feel you rubbing against my clit as we fuck. If I am rubbing my clit I want to have you push my fingers even harder into my clit. I want to feel you sliding in and out. Please just do it. Fuck me and make me cum.

Holy god, Mary is firing on all cylinders. She wants it and wants it now. I do as I am asked and fuck her hard. Trying my best to bump uglies if you will with every in stroke.

She reaches down and starts rubbing her clit. "Harder, harder. I am so close." I keep pounding away when I see Lisa reach over and start tweaking Mary's closest nipple. Pinching, pulling twisting and I think that pushes Mary over the edge. She lets out her tell tale moan & groan. Her body shivers a bit, and as I pull out I can see her pussy pulsing a little too. Mary starts to slide a little off the bed so Istep between her thighs and half pickup and half shove Mary back onto the bed.

"Thank you." Is all I get as her legs slump to the floor. I step in front of Lisa and pluck out the toy. Mary has her eyes closed, and jumps as the remote vibe hits her pussy lips.

"Please not that one. That has tortured me all day. Anything but the remote one." pleads Mary.

Jen chimes in, "I will take it Mary. You can have the vibrator. If that is ok with you sir?" she asks looking right at me.

I answer, "Of course. How could I say no when I was asked so nicely. I am not a monster after all."

I take the remote vibe and walk over to Jen, and she holds her lips open for me to put it in. I smile at her and it pops right in. I then take the vibe that she had put on her stomach and and move back over to Mary. I turn on the vibe and slide it in so the part that sticks out hits her clit, and let go of it. I then move over to Lisa.

"Last but not least. Are you ready?" I ask.

"Can I ask a question?"

Well you just did, but I am guessing you mean another question?"

She looks at me alittle odd. "I am so worked up from watching everything here. I want to cum and I can make myself cum best on top. Can I be on top?"

She has no idea what a favor she is doing for me. I am exhausted and I think my dick is half numb and is only hard I am betting because of the Viagra I took. I go over to the other side of the bed and lay back against the pillows. "Ok ladies please feel free to move if you want to to get a better view if you want." I say.

I see my phone on the nightstand, and grab it and hit record. "Ok young lady have at it. You asked to ride me so climb aboard."

She looks nervous. She knows I am recording, she was nervous about Jen recording her earlier when I promised no faces. But I haven't made that promise now. I point the camera right at Lisa and ask her, "Are you horny?" she nods yes.

"Not good enough Lisa, please say it."

"Yes I am horny."

"Do you want to ride me, so you can make yourself cum?"

"Oh jesus" she mutters, "Yes"

"Yes what? I want to hear you say it Lisa."

"Yes I want to ride you so I can cum? Are you happy?

"Yes I am. But you are worried about the camera?"

"Yes, I don't want everyone I know watching me fuck."

"I can only promise you that this will never go further then my big screen tv. Ask Mary. She has known me for about 20 years."

Lisa looks at Mary, "Will he keep his word with the video?"

Mary simply answers, "Yes I believe he will. He has videos of me that haven't appeared on the internet."

Lisa mutters, "Fuck it." Crawls over to me, climbs on top and slides herself down onto me grinding and rolling her hips the minute she touches bottom. She alternates bouncing up and down, and staying down and rocking her hips to rub her clit. Her eyes are closed and she is just concentrating on her pleasure.

She is getting close I think when I tap Irene's leg to get her attention. "Help your friend out. Get behind her and hug her from behind playing with her nipples while you do. I think she needs just a little extra to orgasm."

Irene pulls out her dildo and gets up, and moves behind Lisa. When Irene reaches around, Lisa's eyes bug open and then gasps and looks down as Irene's hands grab each nipple and pull. I think Lisa was in her own little Fantasy Land when I was telling Irene to do it. Lisa's face changes from surprise back to pleasure as Irene leans her head down towards Lisa's neck and ear and I am sure starts whispering sweet nothings to her.

It takes another minute or two and Lisa brings her hand up to her mouth again. I reach up for her hand and pull it down, holding it in mine. She looks at me a little afraid. "Your parents or roommates aren't in the other room. No one is going to hear you. Let it go. Don't hold back. Let it all fly. Cum for me Lisa. I want to watch you cum.

Not 10 seconds later she lets out a shriek. It's not a blood curdling scream. It's more like you surprise someone and they scream, but they don't stop screaming for about 5-10 seconds. She then falls back against Irene. It takes a minute for Lisa to catch her breath but she turns to Irene who is still holding her and gives her a gentle but passionate kiss for a few seconds.

"Thank you honey. You put me right over the top sneaking up behind me like that."

"I didn't sneak Lisa, he told me to do it. You never heard him tell me?"

"Nope I guess I was in my own little world." and Lisa leans in and kisses Irene again.

When Irene breaks the kiss she notices the clock, "Oh shit! We have to go it's 2AM"

They hop off the bed and are getting their clothes from the front hall and getting dressed. They are talking about the story for the parents. The usual ½ truths parents get. We went to a party at a room in the hotel, ok I can say true to that. We drank a little. Nope false I did not give alcohol to someone under 21. And we Ubered home to my house to be safe.

Irene looks at the double headed dildo and asks, "Can I keep that? I really liked it."

"On one condition." I say

"And that is what"

"You both promise to give it a nice warm home or two tonight and many nights to come."

Lisa looks at Irene and smiles and says deal. They come and give Mary and Jen hugs. They come over to me and hug me together, and thank me for the invite and they leave

Mary and Jen are giggling. "Oh my god what a night." Jen says but looks at me, "You still owe me."

"Excuse me. What do I owe you?"

"You fucked me first. In the ass no less and didn't make me cum. In fact I still have the butt plug in as proof. I want you back in my ass and gently fucking me, and I want Mary doing anything else to me. I want both of you to make me orgasm"

I grab Jen and push her back step by step until her legs are against the bottom of the bed and I push her back on to it. I reach out for Mary and she grabs my hand, and allows me to pull her to the bed beside Jen. Mary cuddles up beside Jen and starts kissing her neck. I step over and reach for the lube and squirt some in my hand that then gets rubbed into my dick.

I step between Jens thighs that she is holding back with her arm, and I start to gently tug on the plug until it pops out. Jen is staying open about ¾ of my width so my head slips in and gets hung up at the end of the flared out head. With me all greased up it just takes a small push and I am in. All I hear is mmmmmm, but I remember the request slow, gentle and smooth. So I do just that slow and smooth, all the way in, all the way out, (well not all the way) in, out, in , out.

Little by little I get a little more speed build up and Jen's hand reaches out to me.

"Right there. Keep those strokes up. Mary keep rubbing my clit like that and chewing on my nipples and I am going to cum hard very soon...so close...don't stop...oh..."

And she cums. Her pussy is leaking like a sieve and I can feel the fluid making me wet. Her ass is squeezing down on me as the orgasm shudders through her body. I finally pull out and I am amazed her ass stays open. Little by little it closes up, but it honestly takes a minute or two. I am watching that as I am watching the women kiss and hug in the post orgasm bliss.

Mary reaches down and starts rubbing Jen's ass. She looks up at me, "Did you come?"

No I am done. She looks at me with a frown. "I am a middle aged man who is out of shape, probably low testosterone, I have cum 2x today and the only reason I am still hard is more than likely the Viagra I took earlier."

I step up to the women and kiss each on the lips and say lets get cleaned up. All three of us can climb into this nice bed and get a few hours sleep. In the morning we can have some more fun before check out at 11AM.

It's 8AM and the sun is peeking in from around the drapes and I have to pee. I get out of bed and realized Mary was beside me and during the night had rolled over and was spooning Jen. I pee and swish some mouthwash around my mouth and head out of the bathroom. I have morning wood that I do not want to waste. I walk up to the side of the bed Jen is on and facing. It takes a little balance by I bring my dick to her lips that are just cracked open and rub it along her open lips. She kind of pulls back in her sleep and licks her lips, but settles back down. That makes things easier on me. Now I am sliding my dick along wet lips and my head pops past her lips. This lasts for about 5 seconds before she wakes up with a start. I hold my finger to my lips like SShhh. She smiles and shakes her head like she can't believe what I am doing. But when I slide my dick forward again she leans forward and sucks me in.

It's a nice gentle blowjob one of those blowjobs that could go for a while, but this is morning wood after a night of debauchery with 2 naked women in my bed. No way I am lasting forever. I honestly enjoy every minute of it. We both freeze when Mary rolls away from Jen. Mary is now on her back and not wrapped around another person.

I pull back from Jen's mouth and whisper, "Remember when Jen ate my cum out of you yesterday?"

She smiles and says,"Yes"

Well in a few minutes you can return the favor. I grab the bottle of lube and get back into bed on my side. I pull down the covers exposing Mary's naked body. I spread her thighs a little and get between them. Keeping them spread with my knees. I put some lube on my dick and rub it on some, and then some on my fingers that I gently rub along her pussy lips. She monas a little bit but doesn't stir. I then point my dick at her pussy and push a little while trying to rub in the lube so I don't fuck her dry. All of a sudden I just slip in. One quick pop and I am half way in. Mary's eyes pop open and she starts to say something when I just push the rest of the way in and she yelps and groans.

I get concerned, "Did I hurt you?"

"No but you could let a girl get ready."

"I did do my prep work. Jen blew me to get my morning wood ready for you."

Jen rolls closer, "Morning sunshine." Mary rolls her head towards Jen and they kiss.

"I then lubed up and lubed you."

Mary's hand reaches down and feels her lubed pussy. "Wait, so I was asleep. You crawled between my legs, propped them open, lubed my pussy & it wasn't until you stuck your dick in me that I woke up?"

"Um pretty much." I answer

She looks at Jen and says, "And you let him?" and smiles.

Jen answers, "Well he started by rubbing his dick across my lips as I slept, and got the head of his dick in my mouth before I woke up." she says while giggling.

Well it's a lovely way to wake up, but I have to pee. I promise to come right back to continue if you will give me just a minute. She rolls from under me and gets up. Jen looks at me and says, "Good idea" and hops up.

They come back a few minutes later. Mary says, "I was like this." and lays back down almost exactly where she was. "Jen you here about here right?" and she pats the bed. "And finally there was a horny bastard between my legs about to fuck me. Where is he?"

I raise my hand, "That's me. I was waiting for you women to be ready."

I crawl between her legs and wedge them open with my knees. I squeeze some lube on her pussy lips and rub it around her lips only. I don't touch her clit or slide my fingers inside her."

She humps her hips, and sees me pull my hand away and smiles at me saying, "Tease."

I then lube my dick and rub it up and down her lips. On the downstroke I waste no time and allow myself to slide in her and I just push all the way in. God she is tight.

She smiles up at me and says, "What a way to start the day. If only there was someone else here to kiss me, nuzzle my neck and tease my nipples?" She turns her head and smiles at Jen.

Jen reaches forward and kisses Mary. After they kiss, Jens is everywhere. She is kissing Mary, nuzzling her neck, playing with her nipples. Jen never stops the entire time I am fucking Mary.

Stroke by stroke I am going harder and faster. Doing the best I can to keep it up, but Jesus I need to do cardio in a gym. I find a nice rhythm. She is grunting on almost every stroke. Her pussy is wet. There is no disguising the sloshing and slapping in the room.

I am getting to the end. I can feel my orgasm building, and to be honest if I don't stop soon I am afraid I might have a heart attack, LOL. I tell them, "I am getting close."

Mary looks right at me, "Hold on just a little. I am so close. I want to come with you. Please can you hold on?"

"I will do my best." I answer.

I slow down a bit, and as I am slowing down, Jen ups the ante and just starts an all out assault on Jen's clit. This woman has no mercy. Her fingers are going a mile a minute rubbing her clit back and forth. I can feel the fingers on my downstroke. I thought with the slow down I bought some time but Jen killed that real quick. I am building up again. When I hear Mary say, "Oh jesus don't stop...oh my god Jen...jesus don't stop fucking me."

She lets out a yelp and pulls Jen's hand away, and I feel her squeeze me as her orgasm hits, and that's it for me. I sink into the hilt and a spasm and jerk 3x shooting cum into Mary. I can't even stay on top of Mary. I fall off to the side gasping for breath.

Jen doesn't give Mary a minute's reprieve. I have barely rolled over onto my back and I hear Jen say, "Breakfast" and she is crawling between Mary's thighs. Like Mary did to Jen yesterday. Jen dives in tongue first trying to lick out the combined cum. Mary gasps out an, "Oh god." She gets a good mouth full and crawls over Mary. In one movement opened her mouth and kissed Mary so Mary would get the combined taste of all the cum in Jen's mouth. They shared that kiss for a full minute. When Jen broke the kiss, and without a word crawled back down Mary's body now using 2 fingers to scoop out and juices and cum. Licking and sucking her fingers clean every time she pulled them out.

Jen then licks Mary's clit and Mary gasps and looks at Jen. "I am too sensitive right now. Please don't honey."

Jen gets an evil look in her eye, "I asked for that same forgiveness yesterday. I was told to ride it out. It will be overwhelming but awesome. Let it go."

Mary has a half scared look on her face. Jen looks at me and says, "If I remember right I was on a timer. Set a 1 minute timer." I nod my head

Jen says, "Start it now." She drops her mouth onto Mary's clit. Jen is doing nothing but sucking and licking her clit. Her mouth never comes off Mary. She has her arms wrapped around Mary's thighs holding on and Mary shivers and bucks. I look at the timer and call out 30 seconds. Mary is making guttural sounds. Her face is scrunched up. Her body is spasming and shivering.

I start counting down, "10, 9, 8, 7.."

Mary's starts screaming and begging, "Please stop, please I can't take it and I..."

Jen hears me say 1 and pulls away. Mary, feeling Jen let go of her thighs curls up a little bit into a fetal position, and in a very shaky shivering voice, "Oh god, oh god." Her body shivers matching her voice.

Jen spoons behind her and gently says, "God you are sexy when you orgasm like that."

Still in a shaky voice, but with a smile she turns and looks at Jen, "And you are still evil."

They lean towards each other and gently hug while Mary winds down.

It's been a few minutes and Jen looks over and notices I am still hard and smiles at me. She says to Mary, "Hey can you give me a hand with something?" Mary looks back and Jen points at my hardon.

Mary looks at me, "Dear God man does that thing ever go down?"

I laugh, "Yes it does but there is still a little Viaga in me I think. It was less 12hrs ago I took it'"