Mary's 20 Labors Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I get out of the shower and see that the bed is stripped. I dry off and get dressed, as I walk out of the bedroom I notice the washer running, and there is my maid bent over looking for something under the sink. She stands up and notices me. Wow I like it. I give a small wolf whistle. She spins, performs a curtsy bow, gives me a raspberry and returns to washing the counter.

I walk up and smack her ass. "You should only stick your tongue out if you are going to use it."

She turns and drops to her knees, "Glady"

I reach down, and stand her up. I give her my best stern look, "Get cleaning. I will be doing some work in my office."

I walk into my office and I do get some work done, but it's damn distracting to have a damn near naked woman in the next room doing housework. Every now and then she would catch me watching her through the open door and smile at me. It's past lunchtime and I realize I am hungry.

I walk out to find my house is so clean. The kitchen is spotless, and smells of cleaner. My hardwood furniture is sparkling with polish. There are folded sheets & towels on the couch, and she is still folding the final few pieces. I was going to correct her or something just for fun but I can't because she did Great.

I look at her smiling and praise her work. "Would you like to go out to lunch?" I ask.

She gives a bright smile and cheerfully says, "Yes" but then gives me a look, "I can get changed right?"

I smile, "Yes...but no bra."

She just stares at me unsure how to respond. I walk up to her, tilt her head up to me and pull her gently to me in an embrace, "I want to show off my sexy maid. I will be with you. No harm will come to you, and I promise no one will do more than look at these sexy tits" and a reach around to cup one in each hand and pinch the nipples.

"Now go get changed, or I can take you to lunch as is."

"Well that's not happening." She smiles and walks into the bedroom.

She walks out in a not loose but not tight yoga pants, and a semi tight t-shirt. I walk up to her and again embrace her, cup her boobs and play with her nipples. They pop right up and she sighs. I take a step back and look, "God you look sexy"

She gets shy like she always does when I compliment her and she blushes.

I take her by the hand and lead her out to the car. We drive to one of my favorite places that I frequent a lot. I walk around, offer her my hand out of the car, and then my arm to walk in. We walk in and the hostess, a late 20 something woman that has been there for years smiles and has a bit of a surprised look to see a beautiful woman on my arm. She shows us to a table in the lounge, smiles and says Cathy will be with us in a few minutes.

Cathy the bartender looks over, smiles nicely and asks,"Your usual?"

"Two please."

The bartender steps around the bar with two top shelf whiskeys. "John I am happy to see you brought a friend, and you aren't drinking alone." She extends her hand to Mary. "I am Cathy"

Mary shakes her hand, "Mary"

"NIce to meet you Mary. I brought you water in case his tastes aren't for you."

Mary picks up the glass and looks at it, "And what is his taste?"

"That's an old blended whiskey. John and one other regular drink it, other than that the bottle collects dust."

Mary tries it and grimaces a little, half coughs, and swishes some water. "You like this?" she asks me and smiles as she slides it across the table to me. She asks for a glass of wine instead.

Cathy brings back the wine and looks right at Mary and asks, "Are you cold? Would you like a sweater?"

Mary blushes a little and answers, "No I am not cold."

I speak up as I hand Cathy my empty glass and put Mary's whiskey in front of me. "Hey don't ruin my show." That earns me a dope slap off the back of my head from Cathy.

"God all you men are alike. You are all pigs."

I laugh and smile, "Guilty"

Cathy walks away.

She returns a few minutes later and has my beer that always follows my whiskey. She puts the beer in front of me and sits next to Mary. Mary looks a tad surprised until Cathy takes a thin zippered sweatshirt and asks, "Are you right or left handed?"

"Right."

Cathy tells her to lift her right arm, and as she does as Cathy wraps the jacket backwards around Mary. She covers her left arm and holds it against her side. Mary sees what she is doing and drops her right arm to hold it in place.

Cathy stands up smiles at Mary and turns to me, sticks out her tongue and says, "That's what you get for being a pig. Let me know when you are ready to order" and she walks away. Mary giggles. "I like her. She doesn't take your gruff."

"No I guess not. I have been coming here for a long time. I am certainly a regular."

With a big smile on her face, "Well it's her bar. I have to do as she says or she can refuse to serve me."

I smile back, "Uh huh sure, Cathy wins this round." I put the menu all the way to Mary's left and ask her what she wants for lunch.

"You are a sore loser." Mary giggles as she now has to turn almost 90 degrees in the booth to pick up the menu with her right hand. I just laugh.

Cathy takes our order, keeps our drinks topped off, but stays away mostly. She brings the food over and turns to Mary, "Would you like 2 hands?"

"Yes please"

Cathy reaches over and peels the sweatshirt from around Mary's left arm. She peels it back like a bandage and peeks, "Ok the girls aren't cold anymore and pulls it off"

Mary thanks her. Cathy looks at me, "And if she gets cold again I am wrapping her back up." The two of them giggle. "Enjoy your lunch Mary. John try not to dribble ketchup on your shirt." and away she goes again.

Mary is looking at me smiling, "What 1 time I dribbled some on the front of my shirt and I will never live it down. I see the hostess and Cathy chatting and looking at us from time to time and smiling sweetly. I just smile. We eat in relative peace.

Cathy clears the empty plates and I ask for another round. She looks at me and says, No drunk lunch, that makes for a bad date. Last round for you two kids. She brings them over and leaves the check. We are sipping our drinks and Mary asks, "Why are you doing this?"

"Doing what?"

"Being nice? Lunch? All of it?"

"What a guy can't be nice?"

"Well yes but nice isn't exactly how this started."

"Well ok, but it kind of was. I was a little nice in giving you an option."

"Well ok, I can see that argument, but a counter point would have been to just be nice and waive the option." Mary counters.

Cathy saves me by coming over. "I am getting ready to clock out. Do you mind if I close the check?"

"Not at all and I pull out my wallet."

Mary looks at Cathy, "If I ask you a question will you give me an honest answer?"

"Of course."

"Why should I date John?"

"Wow really?"

"Yes you know him. I want to make an informed decision."

"Wow ok, uumm 1 min."

I look at Mary, "What are you doing?"

"Tell me this doesn't feel like dating to you. You have your bossy moments, but I see your caring and tenderness coming to the surface."

And then we are interrupted by Cathy returning. Her apron is off and she has a glass of wine. She motions for Mary to slide in and she sits next to her."

She puts the credit card slip in front of me and looks right at me, "You keep your mouth shut."

"OK so I had to clock out because I wanted to have a drink with you as I answer." she says as she looks at Mary.

Cathy takes a good sip and says, "OK why date John? Honestly I think he is a sweet guy. Like most men, earlier today being the perfect example, they are pigs. Aside from that he has always listened when we really talk. I have never seen him mean. Even drunk he is a happy drunk. He is always kind and generous. If there is ever any fund raiser or a collection for someone he is always more than generous. He has often quietly paid for a serviceman's dinner if he is in uniform. I have never heard a foul thing ever come out of his mouth even in anger. If I weren't happily married, and a decade or so younger I would have taken a shot at him myself."

"I have no problem with a younger woman." I say.

"I told you to zip it mister. I might have just gotten you laid tonight, don't go opening your mouth and ruining it, and trust me I'd kill you in bed." and Cathy takes another long drink.

Mary reaches down to her purse and pulls out a twenty, folds it and puts it in Cathy's had. "For a tip"

Cathy tries to push back, "Oh no honey, John always tips me well on the slip. You don't need to." and tries to give it back.

Mary gently closes Cathy's hand around the tip. You are a very good waitress, very caring about your customers, and you are owed Every Penny of that for the sweater earlier & honestly answering my question. Please take it."

Cathy smiles and accepts and looks over at me. "One this good does not come around often. If you lose this one you are going to be a lonely old man, and I don't want to see one of my favorite customers become lonely. She is a keeper. You keep her close."

Cathy raises her glass, "To Mary, a new regular." and we all drink.

Mary leans into Cathy with a soft friendly side kiss that women do, "Thank you" and whispers something to Cathy.

As Cathy gets up she smiles at me, "Remember don't ruin it."

I ask, "What did you whisper to Cathy?"

"I told her she was right. She might have just sealed the deal to get you laid tonight."

I smile and get up, extend my hand to Mary to help her up. I offer her my arm and we walk out.

We get back to the house and I tell her, "Still more cleaning to do. Back in your uniform and let's get this place ready for a card game."

She looks up at me, smiles, reaches up, while putting a hand behind my head to pull me down she reaches up on tippy toes. She gives me a soft passionate kiss. She pulls back and says, "Yes Zeus." and walks into the bedroom.

She comes out looking very sexy. I tell her to pose in the doorway, and I snap a few pictures of her posing and just smiling at me. It's now about 4pm and we need to get moving. I point Mary to the main bathroom, and I pull out the vacuum. I have vacuumed the rugs and look at the now gleaming dining room table. I need to pull the dining room table out and put out my card table. Its' a nice card table. It's solid wood with removable legs that fit into deep wooden sockets to hold in place and then nuts and bolts to tighten in place.

So I start the process of flipping the dining room table on its side to unbolt it's legs. Then pull the card table out of the back room, and put the dining room table in its place. Put the card table together and realize it needs cleaning and decide to have some fun.

"Maid come out here please." I yell.

She knows something is up by my tone. She looks a little confused as she walks out,

"Did I not ask you to clean the table?" I ask her.

"I polished the table. Where's the other table?"

"What table? Do you see 2 tables here? This is the table."

I take her by the arm and force her over the arm of the sofa. "Now I must punish you." I start spanking her. No where near hard. Hard enough to hear a smack, to make her ass jiggle, and after 10 hits just a tad pink. She started ohhing and rocking her hips and the arm of the sofa, by the end just a slight hiss on the last two like she was starting to feel it. I reach down with one hand and gently rub her pink bum, while I open and drop my pants with the other.

I pull her g-string aside and start rubbing the tip of my dick along her lips and she is already wet. "Do you like being spanked?"

I get a quick, "No"

I hold my dick still, "Your wet pussy is telling me a different story. Now tell the truth or I pull my pants up."

A small sigh, "OK, I liked it. I don't know why but I did. No one has done more than smack my ass before. No one has ever spanked me. I think I liked it."

"There is nothing to be ashamed of. The more I know what you like the more I can please you."

I resume rubbing my dick between her wet pussy lips. I then let my head slip between, and pull it back out, then let it pop back in, and back out and then back in and I push forward. This earns me an Aaahhhh. I then start using just short strokes making sure she is worked up. After a couple of short strokes I keep making them a little bit longer and deeper. Her hips start rolling a bit, and before long I am all the way in. I start just some gentle, firm, slow and lazy in and out strokes. Jesus she feels good.

Mary is just letting out the smallest oohhs, and gasps when she says, "I don't want to jinx myself, but if this is punishment. I was a very bad girl and need to be punished."

I slap her ass and laugh, but I just keep a nice steady rhythm. My goal is to keep this up and get her good and worked up, but no orgasm for her. I want her wanting all night. I keep going and honestly it's been a nice 5+ minutes of just nice in and out, and it's taking its toll on me. I can tell I am going to cum soon. Another minute or two and I tell her, "Since I doubt you want cum running down your legs all night tonight I am going to cum in your mouth."

I get a simple gasp and "Ok tell me when."

Another min or two after that and I am tapping her ass, "Now"

She spins and drops to her knees. She swallows me damn near whole and starts sucking me in and out while holding both her hands on my ass to keep me from backing away. It's a minute tops when I feel the build up and I explode. By the feel I would say 2 good shots, and then 2 good dribbles, but she never takes her mouth off me. She just keeps sucking, licking and swallowing. She finally sucks on me as she pulls off me, and with a pop her mouth is off me.

"Mmm mmm good!" she says as she smiles up at me.

I pull her up and say, "You did a great job cleaning my pipes." And I get a big proud smile. "Now clean the table you didn't clean earlier. I am taking a breather." and I drop into my recliner with my pants still around my ankles.

She pouts at me, "I get left hanging?"

"You are her to serve, first as a maid & then as a waitress. If you behave I will allow you to orgasm later. If you keep up the back talk and sass...I will see you begging for release. Any questions?"

That shy look, "No sir"

"Good, get cleaning."

Mary starts cleaning the card table. It's shining 15 minutes later. "OK now the work is all done." Mary asks, "May I get dressed?"

"As in your toga?"

"No, my clothes. I am done cleaning."

"Your clothes for today while in this house are either Maid's uniform or Waitresses uniform. Are you asking to change into your waitress uniform?" I ask.

"No" she pouts and sits on the couch.

I previously pulled up my pants. So I get up and ask her, "Since we have a little time before people arrive, and you aren't a waitress yet would you like a drink?" she smiles and asks for a water.

I am in the kitchen it's 5:13p and my Ring notifies me someone is at my door. It pops up a video of Jen. She is fluffing her hair, and she reaches for the bell.

Ding dong. Mary's face shoots up to me with a nervous look.

"Well don't sit there. Answer the door. Maids do answer doors you know."

With nerves still on her face, "Who is it? What if it's a neighbor, or one of your friends?"

"Someday you will learn to trust me. Now go answer the door."

She gets up and goes to the door. She looks through the peephole, and then looks back at me smiling. "You knew all along didn't you?"

I just flash the Ring video on my phone. She shakes her head, "What am I going to do with you?"

She opens the door and I hear Jen gasp, "Oh my god! Please tell me I don't have to wear that tonight serving drinks?"

Mary grabs her by the wrist and pulls her into a hug, and closes the door. "No, this is my maid's uniform. We have special waitress uniforms waiting."

Jen steps back and looks at Mary, "Well you look hot in that. You can clean my house anytime like that." and hugs Mary again.

They step in and Mary takes her to the couch to sit. I hand them each a water. I lean down and give Jen a soft kiss and hug hello, and sit back in my recliner.

I start to explain to them what to expect tonight. They are expected to serve drinks. They should not be expecting anyone to be touching them other than me. I will expect them to stay after, and have the three of us play. I told the guys Mary is a friend, and Jen is her friend and the two of you lost a bet so you are playing waitress tonight and waitress only. For the most part the guys will look and joke. There are two guys that may be questionable. Vic will stare and stare, but that's all. Jim can be a bit of an ass and may try to get handsie.

I stress this next part, "I will not tolerate inappropriate behavior. I want you to know that. I will stop it if I see it. If anything happens feel free to call someone on it, and or come tell me immediately and I will break the hand responsible."

They both say, "OK."

Stay there I will be right back, and I head into my bedroom. I lay out the two outfits at the foot of the bed, and realize I never ordered shoes. Damn it that so would have completed the outfit. I walk back out and explain their outfits are waiting for them, but I forgot shoes. They get up, and Jen looks at me with a smile, "You men always forget shoes. Good thing I work at a clothing store. I got these in case you didn't get shoes, they were the wrong size or uncomfortable." and she holds up 2 pairs of women's white basic slip on slippers with just a strap over the foot and bare toes.

I reach out and pull Jen to me, "My hero I gush." I bend down to her and passionately kiss her, as I continue to kiss her I reach down and rub her ass. She moans a bit and I break the kiss. "Mary show her to the bedroom. Your outfits are on the bed. You two have about 15 minutes before people start arriving."

Mary takes Jen by the hand and they walk into the bedroom closing the door behind them. Well so much for a show I think and sit down to drink my beer. It's been a good 10-15 minutes and again Ring tells me someone is at the door. It's my good friend Matt as the bell rings I am already getting up. He walks up, we shake hands and he walks in.

We are talking for a bit when he asks, "So when do the waitresses arrive?"

"Already here. They are in my bedroom getting changed."

"No sht."

"No shit and they are really in there. Help keep Jim's hands off tonight please. This is a real friend. It could be going somewhere and I don't want him to fuck it up. I am amazed she didn't back out after losing the bet. Her friend is with her and I think that gives her courage. Wait until you see the outfits I got for them. In fact they've been a while let me see what's keeping them."

I get up and knock at the bedroom door and open. The two of them are standing there feeling each other up and making out like teenagers.

I clear my throat and they look over smiling. "The guys are arriving so either get dressed and come out or we come in and start watching."

Jen looks at me like she is thinking, "Ok ok we will be out in a minute."

Matt and I are talking and drinking a beer when they finally come out. They Look Great. The shoulder plunges one side to the other, and Jen is really straining it. The sides are closed but there will be a lot of side boob. The toga is a tick too long, but again the splits on the side leave it looking almost like two aprons. Jen's bottom is a little more closed while Mary being a little more bottom heavy has more flare. Holy shit they look good.

"Wow you two look Great!" I say "Ladies this is Matt. Matt, this is Mary & her friend Jen."

He walks up and reaches for Mary's hand and kisses it and then for Jen's to do the same thing. Looking at the two women and telling them, "The pleasure is all mine. Wow!"

Joe arrives a moment later and just walks in. He sees the girls, looks at me, "Holy shit you weren't kidding. Are you sure not like my party.?"