Mary's 20 Labors Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laugh, "No Joe. Waitressing duties only."

"Damn."

I again introduce the girls to Joe and they step into the kitchen. The rest of the guys filter in and the game begins. The guys quickly learn when the women deliver the drinks to their side they are treated to a great peek in the side of the togas. This is driving Vic into a staring fit that is making the guys at the table uncomfortable. Jim at one point kind of raises a hand at his side to cop a feel, and I call his name.

"Jim if that hand makes contact with one of the women I will literally break it. I promised these women Zero contact."

He looks at me and starts to reply when Matt steps in. "Vic keep your eyes on the cards and Jim keep your hands on the cards. Stop fucking around and let's play."

Things go relatively well after that. Vic & Vin drop out and lose early. Matt, Jim & I go head to head for a while, and Matt has a bad streak and goes bust. Leaving Jim & I. I probably have $500 to Jim's $300 the rest of the chips have been tipped to Mary & Jen.

After delivering another round Jen asks me a question, "Could I play a hand? I would play for Mary & I. We have the chips."

"I am ok with that. How about you Jim?" I reply.

Jim smiles, "I want my money back. I have been tipping them all night. Fine by me."

"I was thinking one final all in hand. Winner take all." Jen says.

Jim jumps in, "You don't have enough to cover me, never mind him, pointing to me."

"I was thinking Mary and I would put up our togas. We lose we serve drinks for the next hour in the nude no tips needed."

Matt & Joe chime in, "Sounds great"

"You two aren't in this zip it." I say.

I look at Mary, "Are you sure?" Just her shy nervous nod I have gotten to think as cute.

"Ok one all in hand. Everyone chips in the middle."

Matt gets up and offers Jen his seat. I take the cards and shuffle.

"Seven card, 2 cards down, 2 up and the river." I say and start dealing.

I have a pair showing with the river, Jim has nothing & Jen is just smiling. She could have a possible straight or flush forming. No betting so the river drops. Jen looks better for a straight. Jim still looks like garbage. I am happy to see Jim busting. Last card drops. It gives me a 3 of a kind showing. Jen is showing a 4 card straight, and Jim has nothing. I call. Jim is pissed he has nothing but a pair. Jen is smiling with a straight. I flip my three of a kind, but leave my pair to make it a Full House with my hole card buried. I do this more to piss off Jim then anything else. The girls screech and hug. A night of serving drinks and one hand of cards nets them $600 apiece.

Jim is peeved. He looks at Jen and says, "I will take another beer."

"Sorry Hun. No chips, no service. The bar is now self-serve."

Everyone is roaring laughing except Jim. He gets up, "Fuck you all. You all suck."

This just makes everyone laugh harder. It's late and it becomes a social time for a while. Matt's being good and watching the girls. He dope slaps Vic at one point and just says, "Stop staring."

We look at each other and just give a nod, The silent guy Thank You. Jim is the first to leave before the wife gets upset. Vic & Vin leave a little later, followed by Joe a bit after that.

Matt and I are chatting while the girls are counting and splitting their take. "So come clean, who are they? What's the story?" he asks.

"If I promise to buy burgers and beers next week and come clean could you live with that?"

"Sounds like a plan," he says.

The two women come over smiling, and sit on either side of Matt on the couch. They both lean in and hug him. Being sure to rub themselves on his arms. Mary looks up, "We know you looked out for us tonight, and helped keep some hands and eyes off so thank you." They both lean in and kiss him on each cheek.

I can't believe it but Matt is blushing. LOL. He looks at both women and says it was his pleasure and stands up. Looks at me and says, "Time for me to go."

I walk him to the door.

I close the door and think Let the Fun Begin. I walk to the couch and extend my hand to Mary. I walk her into the bedroom, and tell Jen, "I will be right back."

I pull a small box and a bag from the corner of my room. I put the box on the bed and instruct Mary, "Take off the toga and put on what's in the box, and sit on the bed. I will be back in a minute."

I take the bag and walk out to Jen. I look at her and just say, "Strip."

She smiles and pulls off the toga.

"Come stand in front of me," as I sit in my recliner.

She walks over and sees the straps. "Bondage?" a little hesitant.

I stand up and explain, "Your hands will always be free. This will just hold your legs back."

She looks skeptical but says, "OK"

After the straps are around her legs. I walk her back to the chaise lounge on the couch. Loop a bigger padded strap around her shoulders and under her arms. "Now lay back."

Once I have her where I want her I push a leg back and click the strap to it, and repeat it with the other leg. Now she is on her back, with her legs held back and spread wide open. And for the last piece, and blindfold.

"Come on if you are going to fuck me at least let me see?"

"I never said I was fucking you." and I pull the blindfold in place and go to the bedroom.

There sits Mary with a double dong strapon and blindfold in place. She hears me walking in and smiles. "Give me your hand." She reaches out and I pull her to her feet. I stand behind her and hold her by the shoulders as I walk her out of the bedroom.

I stand her a few feet from Jen. I am about to say remove the blindfolds when I hear Matt's voice, "Hey bud I left my...Holy Shit!"

The girls scream. Jens hands covering her exposed pussy. Mary's trying to cover her tits and failing to cover the double strap on. I bark out, "No one move."

I look up, "Matt come in and close the door." He is muttering under his breath in shock and surprise. I give him a look that he understands. Basically just play along.

"Well girls you wanted to thank Matt earlier. I think a little show would be perfect."

I hear one "Oh shit" and one "Oh god"

"I am going to count to three on one you will stop covering yourselves with your hands. On three you will take off the blindfolds, look at each other and the rest should be obvious."

I put a small bottle of lube on Mary's hand at her chest. I can tell by her face she has no clue what it is. "One" and on cue the hands fall away before "Two" and on "Three" they remove the blindfolds. The looks are priceless. Mary staring at Jen tied back and spread eagle knowing she has the strapon tied to her, and Jen looking at the strapon knowing she is tied spread eagle.

I approach Mary and tell her, "The audience was not planned. I will allow you to say no if you choose." She just nods her head. I lean over Jen and tell her the same thing. She looks at Mary and smiles.

"Matt sit back and enjoy. This was supposed to be a private show, but they don't mind you watching so enjoy." I say.

Mary steps forward and leans over Jen's pussy and gives her a few long licks. Jen just oohhs and aahhs. Mary takes the lube bottle and squirts it all over Jen's pussy and ass and says, "Let me see my sexy girl rub that lube in your pussy & ass. Once you stop rubbing in the lube I am taking as my cue to slide these bad boys in you, and we can fuck each other. I am already dripping around the one in me."

"Wait what did you say?" Jen asks.

"You heard me there is one on the inside of this in me right now. So when I fuck you I am fucking myself too."

Jen just lifts her hands to stifle laughter, "Oh my god no."

"Oh look you are so lubed you stopped rubbing." and Mary steps up and lines the fake cocks up with her pussy, and starts sliding it in. Once the big one is in an inch or so the anal one makes contact.

"Gentle please." Jen gasps as the anal one pushes in. Mary is having to hold them at first to keep them lined up and in far enough to start fucking. Before you know Mary is balls deep if you will and starts rocking back and forth.

"Remember Mary hard or instead of me and you doing her it might just be me and Matt" I say.

Matt looks at me with a look of shock, like really. "Do you not want to?" I ask.

"Hell no I do. I just wasn't expecting more than watching." Matt says.

"You never know what the future will bring."

Mary never gets hard but is being firm, but it doesn't look like either is enjoying it after a few minutes. "So ladies how do you like the strapon?" I ask.

Mary looks over. "Honestly the one in me in uncomfortable and almost hurts everytime I push in on Jen,"

"And I feel like to dildo in my pussy is pulling up, and the one in my ass is pulling down," She whispers something to Mary and I see Mary nod yes. "How about we chaulk this up as a failure and since we have horny men in the room you guys fuck us instead?"

I look at Matt. "Hell ya." is his answer as he stands up pulling off his shirt. I want Jen just as she is.

"Then come and get me big boy." and Jen slides a finger in her pussy

I am watching Matt just stare at Jen spread eagle on the couch as he pulls off his pants when he asks with almost a child like innocence. "I have never done anal. Can I put it in your ass?"

"How about before I say yes you drop your drawers, and I can be sure you aren't too thick for me."

Jen is watching Matt closely, "Oh perfect size. A little narrow for anal and a little long for my pussy. You have to promise me you will be gentle and lube up, and I cant pull away like this if I say stop you stop etc."

"Yes ma'am he says." and he grabs the small bottle of lube and lubes his dick up and steps up to Jen.

I am watching all of this as Mary fights with the buckles to remove the strapon. She finally gets free and pushes me into the recliner and climbs on me. After breaking a hard kiss she looks at me and says, "It's my turn to take charge and she pulls the blindfold off her head and puts it on me.

Hey this is a good one. I can't see anything. I feel Mary pulling my shirt up and off. Once it's off I feel her re-adjust to the blindfold, "No cheating you." She gets off me and I feel my shoes coming off, my socks, and then she is opening my pants. "Stand Up.", Mary commands me. I stand up and my pants are off, and she pushes me back into the chair. I feel her hands spread my legs and grab my dick and start stroking. Then another shift and she swallows me damn near whole. I just recline back and enjoy the sensations.

I am hearing more since I can't see. I am hearing Matt & Jen. A "Wow" from Matt. I hear Jen gasping and moaning, and then "A little harder" My concentration is then ruined. Mary is climbing on top of me. Grabbing me with her hand I feel her rub me between her pussy lips and she sinks on top of me with a satisfied groan, "So much better then a dildo" and she just starts bouncing and grinding.

I am enjoying Mary bouncing on me when I hear Matt proclaim, "I have to stop. I am going to cum."

Mary calls out, "Matt pull out. Jen don't touch him.." She leans down to me, licks my ear and whispers, "If Jen will be your ass slut, can I go finish off Matt?"

I can't say no to that, "Deal."

Mary takes off the blindfold, gives me a deep kiss, and climbs off me. She is grabbing Matt by the hand and pushing him onto the other end of the couch. She straddles him and starts putting the blindfold on him. I stop paying attention to them as I walk up to Jen. She is smiling at me as I stare at her fingers gently rubbing her clit, and her asshole is still open a tad.

I smile at her and ask, "Are you offering to be my ass slut again?"

I could be but Mary stole Matt away before he could fuck me. I would much rather you fuck my pussy tonight. Then you, me & Mary can try the whole DP thing another time." Jen says.

"Deal" I step up and Jen holds her lips wide open for me. Showing me her inviting pink pussy and I just push in. I don't know who feels better. They are both nice and snug and feel great, but I think Jen is a little smoother inside the Mary. Mary has a little more texture that feels better. Jesus what am I doing? Don't over think it fuck her. I chastise myself.

I start as fast as I can and sustain a firm in and out. Jen is letting out little grunts and groans obviously enjoying it while rubbing her clit. Out of nowhere she grips me like a goddamn vice and orgasms. I can feel the juices flowing out of her, and that is enough for me. I bury myself into the hilt and cum. We are both breathing heavy and trying to recover. I sit next to Jen and unclip her legs to let her put her legs down.

As I unclip the last one I hear Matt, "What the fuck?"

I look over and Mary is jerking his dick furiously, and I am guessing just stuck a finger in his ass to massage his prostate. Matt doesn't make it another 30 seconds, with nothing but grunts and groans and he cums. Shooting cum all over my couch and Mary. Mary sits back on her haunches smiling.

Matt opens his eyes a minute later and sees the time. "I hate to cum and run but I have to get home." as he starts getting dressed.

Mary comes over and pulls me up, and sneaks around me to cuddle up next to Jen. I pull on my pants as Matt is all but dressed and headed for the door. He grabs his phone that he had left behind originally that he came back for. Looks right at me, "I can't wait for Burger & Beer night." and walks out.

The girls are just snuggling. I drop back into my recliner and relax. It's a few minutes after that Jen stirs. "I have an early shift in the morning. I have to get dressed and go." Jen turns to Mary. "Do you want to get dressed and we can walk out together?"

Mary just sighs, "I suppose so."

It takes a few minutes. They get dressed, put their winnings in their purses, and start to walk out. I walk out with them. Mary's car is first. We pause there, the girls hug and kiss. I lean down and give Mary a nice kiss goodbye. I can't believe I am starting to feel things kissing her goodbye. I was not expecting this. I walk to Jen's car. Kiss and hug her, and as she turns to get in the car, I squeeze her ass. She lets out a playful yelp and smiles at me. I lean in and give her another quick kiss, "Next time you are my Ass Slut not Matt's."

She giggles, "Yes sir." and gets in her car.

I walk to the end of the driveway and wave them out, and watch them drive off. I am walking up the driveway and my thoughts go to Mary. Jesus is this really happening? I close the door, and sigh as I look at the mess. While I will leave most until the AM I have to dump the open beers, rinse out the bottles etc or my kitchen will smell like a bar in the AM. It takes 10-15 minutes and it's done. Empties are rinsed and back in cases to return for deposits. Hard stuff is all closed up and on top of the fridge, and I am thinking it's time for bed. I start walking towards the bedroom with my phone in hand to put it on the charger when the Ring App pops. It's dark and the light is out. Who is it? Is that Mary? Then there is a knock on the door. I open the door. She pushes in with a hand on my chest pushing me back. She reaches up and pulls my head down into a hungry kiss.

"I don't want to leave. I don't want to go home. I want to spend the night. I want you to make love to me, to fall asleep in your arms. I want to be woken by you in the middle of the night wanting to make love again. I want to feel your arms around me all night. Please don't say no." she pleads to me.

"I would like nothing better. In fact I have this maid, she is sexy as hell, and she just stripped and changed the bed today. I lead her into the bedroom and pull off my pants and get in bed naked. I hold the covers up and she strips to her panties. "I usually sleep in my underwear. Tonight I sleep nude." and she climbs in.

This ends Part 6.

I hope everyone is happy with it. Any comments or suggestions please feel free.