Mary's 20 Labors Pt. 06

Story Info
Mary & Jen serve drinks at a card game.
11.2k words
4.69
14.8k
4

Part 6 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ao1701e
ao1701e
969 Followers

It's Friday evening after the weekend with Mary & Jen and an old buddy of mine calls. Asking if we are still on for next weekend and our poker game.

"Jesus is it my turn? Do I have to host? Jim damn near killed my toilet last time." We both laugh.

Matt reminds me, "We set this up like 2 months ago. You aren't even married. Get lots of beer & hard stuff and you are good."

"I have to clean this place."

"Oh shut up you are single. If you can't clean up your own shit hire a maid." Matt says.

Hmm a maid. That's a thought.

We shoot the shit for a few minutes and I promise to send out a group text to the guys with the details, and times.

I pick up the burner phone and text Mary. "Are you free next Saturday day? Is your son with his Dad again?"

It takes a minute but I get a yes. "Great, I need a maid."

Mary: A MAID??

"Yes a maid. I need some general cleaning a knob polished, some pipes cleaned etc"

Mary: Like real cleaning?

"Yes real cleaning and then some, of course :). I will also be supplying you a uniform."

Mary: Oh dear lord

"Text me when your son leaves with his Dad and come over."

Mary: Yes sir.

"That's my good girl."

It's later that night. I am pouring myself a drink when I come up with a great idea and group text Mary & Jen.

"Jen, are you working next Saturday late afternoon or night?"

Jen: What?

"Simple question are you working Saturday? If yes what hours?"

Mary: What are you up to?

Jen: I work until 6p

"No you work until 4p & need to be at my place by 5:30pm."

Jen: I need to get paid you know

"What did I tell you about saying no? I am having a poker game Saturday evening. Mary is going to come over and clean Saturday day, and you both are serving drinks during the game."

Mary: Oh god

Jen: I am not saying no, but I need my paycheck.

"This is a $200 buy in with a group of friends I have grown up with. I will instruct them there is a required $10 tip for each drink ordered. You will easily make up the missed 2 hours. So see you at 5:30pm"

Jen: Why would they tip us $10 a drink?

"One because I will tell them they have to or not drink my booze, and two because you are both going to be in real sexy outfits."

Jen: So this will be one of my labors I assume?

"For both of you, yes."

Jen: Jesus Fine OK

Mary: I am sorry Jen.

Jen: Honey it's not you. It's Zeus.

I actually laugh out loud. "ROFL I like that one, hey and thanks for the good idea. Sexy togas for you two to serve drinks in. Anything else to add?"

Mary: No

Jen: No

Good, Mary I will see you Saturday morning and Jen Saturday afternoon. Goodnight ladies.

Have you ever looked for a sexy maids lingerie, sexy togas or sex toys? Seriously, that was two hours plus of my night lost, but I got a few things that could be fun. The options for all three of those things are Amazing.

I text the guys and tell them to arrive at 6pm. First hand deals 630pm, and the buy in is the usual $200. Then as a second text a minute later I add the mandatory $10 per drink tip for the waitresses. Like Joe's bachelor party years ago I have 2 women that will be serving us.

First I get oks from two of the guys and then the "2 women" text is read, and everyone is chiming in.

Matt: What??

Joe: Just Like my bachelor party?

"Not just like it Joe. This is a friend of mine and her GF that lost a bet. To pay it off they are playing waitress for us. No extras

Jim: Aw man

Vin: So why the $10 tip?

"My friend, Mary. Her girlfriend, Jen is passing on a night's pay so I promised to make it up for her. Trust me you will like them."

Vic: Are we sure no extras?

"Yes you horny bastard. These aren't hookers, these are girls I know."

Vic: You can't blame a guy for asking

"LOL I will see everyone next weekend"

The work week is pretty uneventful. I got home Wednesday and had 2 packages waiting on my front porch. The maid's outfit was frilly, shear and it really won't cover anything. It will barely be below her crotch, G-string panties, all made of black sheer material with a small white sheer apron. It will be fun watching her clean my house in this. The togas on the other hand barely aren't sheer. Looks like they will drop off their right shoulder, it drops fast so it will barely be covering the left boob, and then is probably long enough to be just under their crotches. There is only one little tie holding each side together at about waist height. Jesus they will look really good serving drinks.

Saturday morning rolls around and Mary texts just after 9am. Her son just left.

I am in bed. My door will be open. Come in, strip down to your bra and panties. One of the new sets you got and come join me in bed.

I am reading the news on my phone when I hear my door open. I speak out, "Last door on the right."

She walks in and looks good in the new bra & panies. "I thought they would look good on you. Get into bed."

"Well then I should take this off." and she reaches behind her for the clasp of her bra. "I never sleep in a bra"

I hold the covers up and she slides into bed. She is barely on her side propped up on her elbow, smiling a seductive smile and I lurch at her. She barely gets out a surprised oohhh and my lips are crushing hers. Passionately kissing her, and the only thing I get from her is moans of pleasure. My hand that was on her shoulder holding her down after I rolled her on her back starts to slide down to her nipples. I started pinching, pulling, twisting and even pushing back into her boob. In no time her nipples are nice and stiff. At one point I must have pulled a little too hard for her.

I hear a muffled oww in the kiss and she pulls back. She puts her hand on my face and says, "Easy. If you pull it off you won't be able to play with it again. Plus I don't want black and blue nipples."

"Ok nipples will get bruised so they need a time out. Should I climb on top of you and fuck you, or would do like a little foreplay to get ready?" I ask her.

That shy look returns and she says, "A little foreplay please."

I toss the covers off us, "Then crawl over me, and 69 with me"

She smiles and moves off the bed, and pulls her pantines off. She gets back on the bed, and her leg slides over me. As I feel her warm mouth engulf me then she lowers herself down to me until she feels my mouth on her pussy and just moans around my dick in her mouth. This is not a gentle good morning fuck. This is I am horny, and with the day to come I want to be sure she understands who is in charge. I am sucking and licking her pussy when I realize her juices are flowing out of her. She is ready. I half pick up, half push her off me onto the bed. I stand up on the floor. First I grab her knees and swing her body around so she is on her back at the side of the bed. I then put her thighs over my shoulders and I pull her right to the edge. With her legs still on my shoulders I reach down and aim myself right for her pussy. With one firm stroke I am balls deep and she just yelps and groans.

I am relentless in my pounding. She is moaning and panting. After a few minutes I can see her starting to boil over. I ask her, "Are you close?" All I get is breathless u-huh and a nod of her head. I grab her hand and put it on her clit.

"Make yourself cum. I want you to look me in the eyes. I want to watch you as you cum. I want to watch your face as I feel your pussy squeeze me like a vise when you cum."

That's all it took. With her fingers on her clit, and me telling her what to do, she cums. She keeps her eyes on me and orgasms hard. Her body stiffens, her pussy clenches around me, and she groans and moans. I take her legs and roll her back further onto the bed and tell her to get on her hands and knees.

"I can't. I need a minute, please." she begs.

"No reprieve for you." I grab the pillows on the bed and wind up putting 3 under her hips to prop her up. Her breathing is still labored like she ran a mile, and to be honest I am not much better but I refuse to stop. I spread her legs and pull her hips up to get a better angle and thrust back into her.

"Oh god. Too much. Too sensitive. Please." she begs.

I say nothing but just keep thrusting in and out. She actually starts shivering. Her whole core and thighs are just shivering, and she is panting, "Oh god. Oh God Please."

I reach over to the nightstand that is within reach and get one of the new toys. An open mouth gag. It looked very interesting online. A steel ring covered in rubber with 2 belt-like straps. Once it's in the mouth and fastened to her head the ring props her mouth open. She is going to get her mouth fucked like never before.

I ask, "If I stop fucking your pussy, can I fuck your mouth? Will you let me do that?"

"Yes yes I will let you."

I tell her, "Open your mouth nice and wide."

I reach around and pop the ring in, and start to buckle the straps to hold it in place. Her hands come up trying to figure out what the hell just happened. I get off her and stand on the floor. I pull her across the bed until her head is off the edge and roll her on her back. Her eyes are wide open and staring at me with a little fear. I look down and say now I am going to fuck your mouth.

I have heard plenty of porn in my life, and have always figured the gurgling etc was "acting". It is not. I start gently. Staying shallow, not going too deep. Little by little getting deeper. It's when I started getting deeper the gasping and gurgling starts. Her hands have been on my thighs the entire time and I use how hard she is grabbing me to go forward or ease up. When I notice my dick is starting to make the top of her neck bulge a little when I go deep. I have to video this. I pull out and look down at her. LOL her face is a mess of drool and running makeup.

"Don't move." Her hands come up to wipe some drool and I grab them. "I said don't move." I grab my phone and start recording.

"Are you ready for more?" I ask

She just looks at me. "Nod your head. Are you saying you are or are not ready for more?"

A no nod.

Now I fuck with her a little, "I am confused. Let's make this simple. Do you want me to keep face fucking you?"

She closes her eyes in defeat. She knows I am telling her she can't say no, and she nods her head yes. I slide back in. I don't start from scratch but I give her a minute before I am back to throat bulging depths.

"I had to start recording this. Watching your throat bulge is amazing."

Gasping and gurgling is my only response. I take her hand and put it on her throat, and pull out for a minute. I grab the end of the sheet and wipe the drool off her face. "Keep your hand right where I put it. I want you to feel me in your throat. Hopefully you will feel my cum shoot down your throat too." Hey eyes go wide with fear.

I again back off a tad after pulling out but it's not long before I am back to bulging her throat. Sticking it in her throat, feeling her throat muscles basically trying to swallow around me. Pulling back into her mouth and feeling her tongue and then back into her throat. I try to pull back to give her a chance to gulp in some air. I am very close. I push back into her throat. It doesn't take 10 seconds and I am cumming deep in her throat. She almost immediately starts gagging and thrashing a bit. I start pulling out shooting the last of my cum in her mouth that mostly drools down her face as I pull out. Her face is a mess again but kind of sexy. I toss the phone on the bed and lift up her head onto the bed. I gently roll her on her side and unbuckle the belt and she pulls the ring out of her mouth. She is coughing and spitting while rubbing her jaw.

"I knew you could do it. Like I told you a few weeks ago, practice makes perfect." I tell her.

She just keeps rubbing her jaw. I reach out for her hand and pull her to her feet. I gently take her head in my hands, look her in the eyes and say, "That was the Best head I have Ever received." Mary blushes and smiles a shy smile. I find a cum free spot on her face and kiss her. I pull back and look at her and laughingly tell her, "You are a mess. A sexy mess, but a mess. Go take a shower. You have a lot of cleaning to do." I point her towards the bathroom and slap her ass.

I lay out her maids outfit, and I hear the shower still going. I walk in and step into the shower with her. She stares at me holding her folded arms with the loofah in front of herself.

"Really?" I ask.

I lean down and gently kiss her. When I break the kiss. I gently take the loofah from her and spin her around and wet her hair.

"I wasn't going to wash my hair." she says.

"Ssshhh" is my only reply.

I gently pull her back to me and reach over her to angle the showerhead down onto her chest. I squirt probably twice the shampoo I would use into my hand, and start washing her hair. Firm but gentle scalp massage washing her hair. After a minute or 2 and everything is nice and sudsey. I reach up and angle the showerhead up a bit, and nudge her forward so it's on her head. Again I give her a nice scalp massage rinsing the shampoo out of her hair.

Once that is done I again angle the showerhead down and reach for the loofah and soap. I soap up the loofah and twist her shoulders so she turns to face me. She is looking up at me, and I take the loofah and start gently washing her. Being as gentle and firm as I can, trying to be as loving as I can be. I can see it in her eyes too. I want her to feel safe and secure with me so when I push her she will know I have no wish to harm her. I soap up her torso and reach down and as I wash her pussy I get a little more firm. She drops her head to my chest and just moans. I keep up the firm gentle rubbing until she starts to wiggle her hips.

I then pull back and gently twist her shoulders to turn her. She looks up at me and just sighs as she allows me to spin her. I squirt fresh soap on her back and scrub it in. I use a foot to nudge hers apart and gently push on her back to bend her over. I wash down her butt, and again wash and rub her pussy from behind. She sighs and moans a bit and again bucks a tad and I pull back. I reach down and pull her shoulders up and turn her to me and hold her in a snug hug with her held against my chest. She holds against me for a minute and then reaches down and starts rubbing my half hard dick back to life. As it stirs in her hand she looks up at me and smiles. I gently pull her hand away.

"This is about you. You are going to have a day of work and reward ahead of you. By the time the guys leave tonight I want you jumping out of your skin. Tonight I promise you a night to remember.

She sighs against my chest, "Someday it is going to be about more than just me orgasming. Someday you will allow me to drive you crazy."

"Trust me that tight pussy, and that blowjob today drive me crazy."

While we have been talking the shower rinsed off her back. I reach over her and turn off the shower. I step out of the shower and hold an open towel for her to step into. I wrap it around her and tell her to hold it. I grab another towel and grab her head in it. I gently pull her head to my chest and again gently but firmly rub her head. I give it a good vigorous rub and she just lets out a soft sign and mmmmm. I toss the towel from her hair on the floor, and straighten her up.

I take the towel from around her and start to rub her dry. Starting at the top and working down. I hook the towel around her back and rub it dry. I go and dry each arm, and then I rub the towel and my fingers across her nipples. I pull the towel back up her chest dragging my hands back over her nipples, and then back down again.

She sighs, giggles and looks at me, "You tease."

"I try my best"

I slide the towel down her stomach and drop to a knee and run it around each thigh all the way down to her ankle and back up stopping just short of her pussy and swap legs repeating the process. I reach around and dry her ass. Digging the towel into her ass crack with my fingers until I get to her asshole, and I stop. Again a small sigh.

I stand back up, and spin her around to face me again. I nudge her foot with my foot to have her spread her legs. With the towel in one hand I tilt her chin up with the other and give her a soft passionate kiss. I break the kiss and look at her.

"I think I have one wet spot left." I say.

"Yes please", she answers.

I reach down and drag/push the towel from her waist down to her pussy. As I feel her pussy under my fingers I rub back and forth, back and forth. Her hips start humping against me.

"Should I stop?" I ask

"Please no, please don't."

"You will owe me later."

"OK yes just please don't stop" she whines

I keep rubbing the towel back and forth across where I think her clit is. It is after all under a thick bath towel, but judging by her reaction I am pretty sure I am on target. She has dropped her head against my chest. She keeps running her hands over my chest and through my chest hair.

I just keep whispering dirty little things to her. I can now feel the towel getting moist.

"Fingers or towel?" I ask.

"What?"

"I know you are close to orgasm. Do you want me to keep rubbing you with the towel or use just my fingers?"

"Just your fingers please. Please let me cum this time. Please don't stop." she begs.

I drop the towel and use just my fingers to rub her clit. Two fingers side by side strumming her clit. "I have no intention of stopping until you cum."

She gasps with the new feeling and grabs onto my shoulders to help steady herself. Her eyes are closed, and she is in her own little world. She is starting to shiver again, when she lets loose with her tell tale sign of a moan/groan and puts a lot of weight on my shoulders trying to hold herself up. During all of this I have not stopped rubbing her clit. She finally just can't take it. I don't know if she let go or her grip gave up, but she let go of me and crumples to the bathroom floor. Luckily I have an oversized foam bath mat that she crumples onto. Half rocking, half shivering, just panting and muttering under her breath that I can't make out.

It takes a good 1-2 minutes, (it's hard to keep track of time when you are watching a woman shiver uncontrollably coming down from a really good orgasm) for her to look up at me and smile. From that point it takes another minute before she even attempts to stand up. I grab her hands and help her up, and pull her into a hug.

Her head is again against my chest and she looks up at me and says, "Where did you ever learn to make a woman cum like you make me cum?"

"Years of practice and lots of god given talent."

"Well thank you."

"You are welcome"

"No you don't understand. No one has ever done anything close to this for me before."

I look down at her, "No one has ever made you cum hard before?"

"Like you do? No, but that's not what I mean. No one has ever showered with me, shampooed my hair, washed me & toweled me off like you just did. No one has ever shown me the gentleness and kindness you do."

She hugs my chest and just gives me soft gentle kisses. I look down at her smiling, but there are things to do. I break the hug and spin her around pointing back into the bedroom from the attached bath. She hasn't noticed it yet so I say, "Your uniform is on the bed."

She looks up at it and giggles. She turns to me, "Seriously"

"Go put it and only it on. After that strip my bed since you technically made the wet spots, and put the sheets in the laundry out in the hall. I have to take my shower now."

She asks me, "Do you need help?'

I smack her on the ass. "Playtime is over. I want my Maid cleaning my kitchen when I come out of the shower." I turn and get back into the shower.

I am washing up in the shower thinking how lucky I was to "find" Mary if you will. Smiling to myself when I realize I am also no longer soaping myself up, but jerking off, LOL. I shake it off and yell at myself in my head. What am I a teenage boy, again? Well having a teenagers get up and go wouldn't be bad. Jesus what is happening to me?

ao1701e
ao1701e
969 Followers