Mary's 20 Labors Pt. 11

Story Info
Mary gets the belt and fucked day after cookout.
11.1k words
4.61
9.7k
1
0

Part 11 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ao1701e
ao1701e
965 Followers

I wake up at about 5AM to go to the bathroom. I crawl back into bed and start gently suck and pinching Mary's nipples. It doesn't take 30 seconds of this and she is waking up, moaning and running her fingers through my hair. I go to kiss her and she turns her head. "I have morning breath, and I have to pee."

"I don't care about morning breath." I grab her head and hold her head towards me, with her head down on the pillow and kiss her, but she keeps her mouth closed. "Do Not Deny Me!" I lean down to kiss her again. She holds her lips closed until I reach down and twist a nipple rather hard. She gasps and I stick my tongue in her mouth. I kiss her for about 30 seconds and she is moaning as we kiss. I pull my head back. "Warts and all you are mine. Deny me or Disobey me again and punishment will be swift. Now go pee and come right back."

She is gone too long. I get up and open the door. She is standing at the sink brushing her teeth. I grab her hard by the arm and pull her out of the bathroom. "Was I not clear? Pee and come back. I had just warned you. I told you punishment would be swift. Give me your wrists." I put the shackles on her and spin her around facing the door. I clip her wrists as high and wide as I can on the swing straps.

"You are not going to be happy sitting today." I take a leather belt off a hook loop it and snap it. Mary looks horrified. "Do you remember when the last time you had to be disciplined?"

"Yes."

"And what did you not do that you had to be disciplined for?"

"I didn't do as I was told." She answers.

"And again you didn't do as you were told."

"I was trying to smell nice for you." Mary pleads

"Would you have a problem kissing me right now?"

"No!"

"So you don't have a problem with my morning breath?"

"No."

"Why should yours bother me? Why should you deny me a simple kiss? Why would you not do as I ask you? Do you know all I wanted to do was roll my sexy woman over and have my way with you. I wanted to kiss and lick your sexy body."

Mary starts crying. "I'm not sexy. You are always saying I am sexy but I don't feel sexy. I just wanted to smell nice for you."

"You always do. I love the smell of your hair when I hug you. Your perfume is intoxicating, and your breath is breath unless it's freshly brushed then it smells like toothpaste.

"As far as sexy there are women who pay to have their boobs made as big as yours, they pay to have implants put in their ass to give them your ass, and your nipples are amazing. They get hard at the slightest touch and poke out just right. Perfect to play with and suck on. In the last 24 hours you have done things sexually you never would have done before dating me right."

She sniffs back some tears. "Yes."

"When you were married did you have threesomes or group sex?"

"No."

"Did you ever have sex with a woman?"

"No."

"Did you ever let someone take pictures or videos?"

"No."

"Why do you think I like doing and watching you do those things?"

She smirks and gets smart. "Because you are a pervert."

I don't hesitate. I let loose with the belt. It winds up being a pretty good snap and slap right across her right cheek. Mary howls. Anyone that is awake heard that I am sure.

"Not only are you disobedient, but you think a smart ass answer is appropriate right now?" And the other cheek gets a crack. She tries to hold it in but doesn't succeed. She cries out but not half as loud. Each cheek now has a pink belt mark. I reach out to her and rub the first cheek and then the second to lesson the sting. The sniffling slows down and her ass humps back a little as I rub. I pull back and give her a third. She cries, "I am sorry please no mmooorrreee." I don't even let her finish begging and I give her another shot. I reach out and rub her ass, and every here and there I reach down and give here pussy a rub.

"I was planning 10 of those for you."

"No sir. I am sorry. Please no more of the belt." She begs

"Then I realized it wasn't disobedience but you wanting to please me. I was going to change the punishment, and then you went and got smart."

"Please no more of the belt."

"So if I let you down what are you going to do?"

"I am going to crawl back into bed for you to have your way with."

"That's not happening anymore."

She almost cries. "Why not? I am sorry. Please have your way with me."

"You aren't getting back in my bed."

"Now she is crying. Please I am sorry. I won't disobey you again. Don't break up with me." And she starts sobbing.

I reach up and unclip her and spin her to me. "Hey who said Anything about breaking up? I told you just a few minutes ago Warts and all you are mine. I just said you aren't getting in my bed. You are getting into the shower. You are going to wash your hair with that nice smelling shampoo. You are going to use that nice smelling women's bath wash that appeared in my shower. No matter where I kiss you I want to smell that soap. Then you are going to put on one of the sexy lingeries, spritz on some of that alluring perfume. After all that has been done then you may get on my bed."

"I want you to understand one thing above all else going forward. Never and I mean never refuse me a kiss. My ex used to do that and it pissed me off." I tell her.

"No I never will. I am sorry I didn't know it meant so much to you." Mary replies as she reaches up on her tippy toes as she pulls my head down to kiss me. She opens her mouth and surrenders to me. "Please take me now. Don't make me wait for a shower. I want you to take me now."

"Nope. You wanted to smell nice, and that is exactly what you are going to do. Go get something sexy to put on and your perfume. When you step out of the bathroom I want to see my sexy woman."

I lay back on the bed and wait. About 10-15 minutes later she opens the bathroom door and stands there for a moment. I can see the outline of her body under the baby doll with the back lighting. "Don't move." I grab my phone and take a picture. I sit up on the side of the bed, and wave her towards me.

She stands in front of me and I pull her to me. Rubbing my face in her cleavage and inhaling. "God you smell great." She reaches up and holds the back of my head while smiling at my compliment. I run my finger down the cleavage of the baby doll and pull it aside on one side to expose her nipple. I lean in and start sucking and nibbling on it while she holds my head to her and let's out a small moan.

After a minute or so I pull back and look up at her. She bends over and kisses me and then sinks to her knees before me. With no hesitation she sucks me right into her mouth and starts just sucking what she can in her mouth. Now it's my turn to moan. Jesus she is good at this. I then have a revelation and I pull her back up to her feet, and I stand with her.

I look down at her. "What did you just taste on me?"

She looks at me a little confused. "You?"

"And Bev's pussy, and yours,and Jen's, and Kate's ass. Did any of that bother you?"

"No."

"Do you get the point I am trying to make here?"

She looks up at me the that sheepish look. "Yes."

"Good. Get back to work." I gently push her to her knees and she sucks me back into her mouth. First bob I am in her mouth. Second I am in the back of her mouth, and the third I am in her throat with her nose against me. She then backs off enough for me to be back in her mouth and then pushes forward so I am back in her throat. She repeats this 3-4 times and all I can do is moan. The feeling of actually fucking her throat back and forth is amazing.

She pulls off me coughing a bit. I reach down and tilt her head up to me. "Jesus that was amazing who taught you that?"

"No one. I just thought I would do it."

"By all means please continue."

Mary smiles up at me and sucks me back in her mouth, and goes right back to it.

I am moaning and groaning as she blows me. It's not 2-3 minutes of this and I am ready to cum. I push head back a tad. She knows I am about to cum and concentrates on sucking just the head of my dick in her mouth and I cum hard not a minute later. I give her 3 or 4 spurts and she sucks and licks me clean and pulls her mouth off my dick. She looks up at me and opens her mouth, showing me the cum in her mouth and then swallows.

Between the throat fucking and this she has to have spoken to someone this is all new. I love it but it's new, but I can figure it out later. I stand her up, and I sit back on the bed. I run my hands up and down the outside of her thighs, and with my chin against her cleavage I tell her, "You don't need these anymore." And I pull down her panties and let them drop to her ankles. She steps out of them and I pull her onto the bed face down. I slap her ass just under the belt marks. "Move up so your feet are on the bed."

Mary crawls forward. I spread her legs and kiss my way up one thigh. I smell mostly perfume, but also a hint of the soap. Once I spread her lips and get nice and close I can smell her pussy and it is all intoxicating. I lick her from clit to ass. Her legs are spread wide. I am holding her cheeks apart. Her pussy lips are pulled apart and wet from my licking and her juices. Every here and there her asshole pulses if you will as I lick her. She is moaning as I go down on her and gives little gasps as I lick and tongue her ass. She starts humping her hips up and down.

"Do you want me to fuck you?"

"God yes please."

I reach for the butt plug we used on Kate and the lube. I rub some on the plug. I then put some on her ass. As she feels the lube she looks back and just groans. I nudge the plug against her ass and push. She takes about half. I back off and push again and this time it pops in. Mary let's out groan.

"Now I will fuck you" I tell her, and I pull her legs together to straddle her. I tap the plug with my dick and then push down and I slide into her. Man it feels a bit crowded. The plug is pushing down inside her causing more pressure on top of me if you will. After a few strokes I have a steady rhythm going.

Mary is moaning up a storm. With the steady fast strokes she starts moaning, "So full. Oh god". Letting out little Ugg's here and there.

I reach down and start pulling the plug. Pulling it out part way and letting fall back in. This gets more moaning. I then pull the plug and let it pop past the halfway point and it pushes out. She lets out a big sigh that turns in a big gasp as I push it back in.

I start fucking her a little harder. I am now getting moans and hisses as I keep fucking and pulling on the plug. I am rubbing against the tee handle of the plug here and there and it's working to calm me down and keep me from getting too worked up so I leave it as is.

"Are those groans and hisses of pleasure or pain?"

"Yes."

I fuck harder for a stroke or two. "Pick one."

"Pleasure and oh my god I feel so filled. Almost over filled." She moans.

I pull on the plug again. Almost out, but I let her ass pull it back in. "Do you want the plug out?"

"No I want you and the plug." Mary says

"Ok." I pull out and I pull the plug out and reverse them. I put the plug in her pussy and push my dick in her ass."

"Oh shit. Oh god. Please slow down. You are bigger than the plug. Oh god."

I feel the plug pop out of her pussy. "Did the plug just fall out of you?"

She gasps "Yes."

"Reach under yourself and finger yourself with two fingers. I want to feel them in you with me."

A few strokes later I feel her fingers rubbing back and forth. They are hitting me just right and it feels nice.

I play with Mary a little more, and I stop buried in her ass. I pick up my phone and hit record. "Look at me." She turns and sees the phone and groans. I pan down to show myself deep in her ass. "I will give you a choice. I finish in your ass or pull out and finish in your pussy?"

She doesn't answer and I hump a little bit against her. "Answer me or it will be my choice."

"Fuck my ass." She answers

"What was that? I need a more specific answer." and I hump against her again.

"I want you to fuck and cum in my ass."

I grab the bottle of lube and pull out of her. I was planning on drizzling a little extra to make it more comfortable for her, and I still had the video going. The bottle was slippery and I dropped it right on her asshole. It spilled it's remaining 3oz or so all over her ass with probably 2oz spilling in her open asshole.

She shrieks, "Oh my god. How much did you use?"

I hold up the empty bottle. "I dropped it and most of it poured in your ass." I say laughing. "Well at least you are lubed." And I push back in.

We are making obscene squishing sounds as I fuck her ass. Lube is squishing up around me. She is making farting sounds that she is actually giggling at as I push in as I keep the video rolling.

Mary looks back at me. "This feels nice. I can't believe all the lube you spilled but is making everything just slip and slide in. I like it." I start fucking a little harder and faster. Her super lubed ass feels good to me. I can't believe how slippery it is over lubed she is and how good it feels. I put the phone on the bed and grab her hips and start some hard fucking. The squishing sounds like an over dubbed porn but it feels nice.

Mary can tell by my breathing and grunting I am getting there. She looks back over her shoulder and rolls her eyes when she sees I have picked the phone back up

"Come on John. Cum for me. Cum in my lubed ass." Just at that moment a louder fart pops from her ass and she giggles. "Cum in my ass. Make it a bigger mess than it already is." She slips her fingers back in her pussy and pushes them up to rub me inside of her. "Do you feel my fingers in me? Cum baby. Fill me with your cum."

That's it between her over lubed ass. Her egging me on. Her fingers rubbing me inside of her. It's all too much. I let out a loud groan and cum in her ass. I manage a couple more strokes but then I get too sensitive and stay deep in her ass while I catch my breath. I can't believe I came twice that fast. Her lubed ass was amazing.

I crawl off her and tap her calf for her to bend up her legs so I can lay back. She goes to get off the bed. "Where are you going?"

"To clean up. I am a mess."

I look at her, "Warts and all you are my sexy mess." I pat the bed next to me.

"Honey I will make a mess."

"Didn't we discuss not doing as you are told?" I laugh. "If you make a mess of the sheets because you are dripping in lube, that's your mess. You can do the wash. Now for the last time come lay down."

She lets out a huge sigh and settles down next to me.

I tilt her head towards me and I kiss her. I break the kiss and look down at her. "Don't you ever forget you Are sexy. I don't know what kind of asshole...no scratch that I do know what kind of asshole your ex is. Don't let something he said in the past make you think differently. You are sexy. There are 6 other people in this house right now that will back me up. Plus I mean what is sexier than a woman that farts when getting it in the ass?"

She slaps my chest smiling at me. "Shut up."

"Now close your eyes and go back to sleep." I tell her.

It's a little later, the sun is up and I wake up to the smell of coffee. Mary is still beside me, I guess our guests are up. I shake Mary, "Our guests are up." I get up and put on a pair of shorts and tee shirt. Mary gets up and starts to pull off the baby doll.

"What are you doing?" I ask

"I am a slippery, sticky mess. I need a shower."

"Nope. Leave it on." I pick up the panties and toss them at her. "You can put these on too."

She looks at me, questioning me.

"Really you want to question me again? Is your ass no longer stinging? Do you miss the sting?"

"No." She answers with her head down.

I walk over to her and pick her chin up. "Walk out there head held high. Look everyone in the eyes, but say nothing until I give you the ok. Do you understand?"

She looks at me a little confused and concerned. "Yes."

I kiss head head. "Good girl let's go."

I walk out of the room. "Good morning all."

A few Good Mornings are returned and then they notice Mary in her baby doll. A surprised gasp or two. A wolf whistle. A wow.

"Ok quiet down. Mary needs your help. She is confused and at a crossroads." I reach for a small notebook and pen I keep on my counter. I hand it to Jen that is the closest. "I want everyone to write One Word on the page describing Mary as she stands before you. Turn the page so the next person can't see what you wrote, and pass it around."

The women are looking concerned at Mary. Jen asks "Honey are you ok?"

"She has been instructed not to talk for the moment so the results aren't skewed." I tell everyone.

I get the notebook back and I explain. "Mary broke down this morning while being spanked for not doing what she was told."

Bev yells, "What? You can't hit her."

Mark takes Bev in her arms. "Honey stop. He wasn't beating her, it's forplay." And Bev's hand goes to her mouth.

"Anyway. I told her all I wanted was to have my way with my sexy woman and she broke down. Saying 'I am not sexy I don't feel sexy' and I told her there are 6 people just outside this room who think you are."

I start reading from the notebook. "Voluptuous"

Jen heads for Mary. "That's me and hugs her."

Bev and Kate head for her as I try to read, and start asking her. "Are you ok?"

"Ladies give her all the hugs you want but hold the talking for one moment please. Mary needs to hear this. Voluptuous, Sensual, Arousing, MILF, Spicy & I Want to Fuck. Not exactly one word but it will do."

I walk to Mary and pull her away from the women and hug her to me. She is looking up at me. Am I maybe making a little headway here? Are you starting to see that maybe, just maybe people see you as a MILF, as voluptuous & and as the last one so eloquently put it 'I want to fuck'?"

Mary smiles up at me, "Maybe."

"Maybe?"

I go to pick her up by her ass, and she is a mess of lube. It doesn't work. I drop her back as she slips out of my arms and we are both laughing. Her babydoll is half way up her back now."

Bev is staring at Mary's ass. "John what did you do to her? Mary did he use a belt on you?" Mary just nods. "John??" Bev looks at me shocked and mad.

"Mary tell them, do you like spankings?"

She hangs her head. "Yes and no."

"Explain it to Bev."

"It stings, sometimes a little more than a sting. John always rubs my ass after to help the sting."

"Tell them how your body reacts to it, or do I need to show them." I ask her.

"No. I like it and I get excited."

"Excited how Mary? Tell everyone how you get excited."

Mary just looks at me half embarrassed half I can't believe you are making me say this. "I get wet."

"And how many were you supposed to get earlier this morning?"

"10"

"How many did you get."

"4. Because the belt hurt like a bitch. You always use your hand."

Jen looks down at Mary's messy back, ass and thighs. "Alright girls I think Mary needs some TLC and a shower. Let's all go get her cleaned up. Oh we can use your bedroom and private bathroom John, that is so kind of you."

All the women are giggling and they surround Mary and walk into the bedroom, closing the door behind them. Ray speaks up, "Four women showering and god knows what else. They will be in there for an hour."

"True, true. Did you dip Mary in a vat of lube? She is a mess." Asks Mark

"Actually that's funny. I...I don't have to tell you. I can show you." I click on the 65" tv and pull up the video on the phone. I tap the video and send it to the Apple TV.

Mark is shocked at the still image of Mary's face. "You recorded her?"

"Yes we like watching them later. This one isn't edited yet, so there will probably be some bad angles. Do you want to watch?" I ask

ao1701e
ao1701e
965 Followers