Mary's 20 Labors Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every guy says Yes. We all take a seat and I hit play. There is Mary asking me to fuck her ass. Me spilling the lube. The obscene squishing and her moaning. Her egging me on and then cumming. Before it ends you can hear me saw Warts and all you are mine as we cuddle and I end it.

Mark and Jack both mutter "Wow"

Ray thinks more like me. "Awww Warts and all. That's so cute. Guys don't you think we should call John, Wartie?"

Jack laughs. "I like it."

Mark says nothing but laughs. I have a bad feeling I will be hearing that for a while. We are sitting talking all saying how hungry we are. The other guys take turns taking showers in the main bath, but all my stuff is in with the women. Ah well I can amuse myself watching Mary's videos on TV.

Ray comes out and sees Jen on the tv. "You have Jen too? Rewind that." We sit there and watch Jen & Mary together for the first time when Bev walks out in a towel.

"I need...Oh My God. You recorded them? Girls come out here." Bev calls.

All the girls come out in towels. Mary's hand is over her mouth.

Kate comes over and sits on Jack's lap. "Oh boy home movies."

Jen moves to Ray and snuggles next to him. "The first time with Mary on video. Do you like it?" He pulls her to him kissing her and opening her towel to get at her boobs.

Jen pulls back. "Down boy. We ladies want breakfast."

Jen giggles, gets up letting her towel drop and walks into their room and closes the door.

Ray is staring after her. "God I love watching her walk away from me."

We all start laughing. Mary is looking at me with raised eyebrows. Questioning me showing everyone the movies. I pull her onto my lap and nuzzle into her neck smelling her hair. "Have they all seen you naked?"

"Yes"

"Have they all had sex with you?"

"Yes"

"So the issue is?"

"She shakes her head. You are going to be the death of me." and she leans in to kiss me. She gets up. "I have to get dressed."

I hop up quick. "I need to shower and get into my room."

I hop up and chase her into the room closing the door behind me. I pull off my shirt, push off my shorts and walk up to Mary at the dresser. I hug myself to her from behind and she jumps a little. I pull at the top of the towel to undo it.

She puts her hands on mine. "People are waiting for breakfast."

"Are you denying me?" I ask

"Denying you no. Just building a little anticipation." She turns to me letting the towel drop and pulls my head down to kiss her. It is a soft, long, loving kiss and she can feel me getting excited and poking her stomach. She pulls back and rubs my cheek and jaw. "Do you know how much you mean to me?"

"I do." And I lean down again to kiss her. I break the kiss and caress her cheek like she did to me and I kiss her. "Do you know what you mean to me?"

"I do." She answers

"And what are you?"

She smiles at me. "Your dirty little slut."

"That's when we are having sex. I have a new title for you when we aren't. You are my Sexy Lady, so you never forget how sexy you are. I lean down, put my nose in her hair and inhale. I tilt her chin up. "I love the smell of your hair." I nuzzle her neck and inhale. "MMmmm and your perfume!" I kiss her hard and let my hand slide down her neck, over her hard nipples and down to her belly, and just a little further gently rubbing her clit.

Mary smiles at me. "We can't. People are waiting. Now go get showered while I dress and we can all go out to breakfast and get some real food."

I look at her. "I want my Sexy Lady looking sexy. I want you in that sheer bra and the polo Cathy gave you from the bar. It is snug on your chest and you look great in it. I want to see my Sexy Lady's figure."

She looks up at me with pink cheeks. "I love you, but you embarrass me saying those things."

"Then prepare to spend the rest of your life being embarrassed."

She jumps at me. Wrapping her arms around my neck pulling me down into a hug. She buries her face in my neck and whispers. "Please don't ever stop."

"I won't." I whisper to her.

She sniffles and I pull out of the hug. I look down and she is crying. I pull by the arm to the bed. I sit on the edge and pull her onto my lap. "Why are you crying?"

"You make me so happy."

I can see the unspoken words on her face. "And yes Mary you deserve it. You are a beautiful woman inside and out and you make me Very Happy too."

She puts her face back in my neck and sniffles. There is a knock and the door opens. It's Bev. "Hey Mary can I...knock it off you two." As she sees Mary on my lap and we are naked. Mary looks up and Bev sees her red eyes. "Honey why are you crying?"

"Happy tears." Mary answers.

Bev takes Mary by the hand and pulls her off my lap. "Well if we don't get a cold cloth on your eyes they will be all red at breakfast." And Bev walks her into the bathroom.

I sit on the bed muttering. "No it's ok. I didn't want to get into my bathroom."

It's a few minutes later Bev and Mary come out. Mary has a cold washcloth in her hands, and a towel wrapped around her. Bev looks at me. "I came in here to ask for a clean tee shirt from John."

I point to the drawer. "Feel free. Can I use my bathroom now?"

Bev bows and waves her hand towards the bathroom. I don't even make it to the shower and I hear Mary's raised voice. "No." I look out and Mary has taken the Celtics shirt from Bev.

"You can't have this one. This is the first tee shirt he gave to me to wear." Mary tells her. She and Bev share a hug I smile and turn to take a shower.

I come out in a towel and Mary is sitting on the bed dressed with the washcloth on her eyes, and the Celtics tee shirt is on the bed beside her. "So you didn't want Bev to have that tee shirt?" I ask.

"No this is mine." And she picks it up holding it to her chest. "No one but me is ever wearing this again."

"It's my tee shirt."

She smiles at me. "Now it's mine."

"Yes ma'am."

I get dressed and we head out into the house. Everyone gets into their cars and we caravan to breakfast. It's actually a nice time. I quietly order Mimosas for everyone. After some of the women griping about its to early I got all to toast to "Good friends and better sex." The men laugh. The women are shushing us.

So we can all keep in touch I set up a group text with all of us on it. We talk about kids, life and just about everything. Before you know it it's about 2 hours later and people need to be heading home. I ask the waitress for the check and I am told it's already paid. I look around the table and stop at Mark and stare at him. He finally smiles and cracks.

"Yes I paid the bill."

"You are my guests I was going to pay." I tell him.

"You paid for everything yesterday. That is enough. I got this." He tells me.

"Thank you. Do we need to tip her?"

"Nope. I gave her a very nice tip for taking up the extra tables for so long. Everything is all set."

We walk outside where we all shake hands and hug. We all promise to stay in touch and to do this again sometime. "Yes breakfast was good." I say.

Mary smacks my chest, "Don't be a jerk."

This sends all the women into a tirade. All men are jerks, assholes etc. The guys step off to the side. We all shake hands. Jack suggests a guys text group which sounds like a good idea. He sets it up and sends a text to be sure we all get it. The women are still gabbing so each guy moves to the car door and holds it open for the ladies, and we clear our throats. The ladies complain but head to their cars and get in. We pull out of the parking lot to the right, and they go left to hop on the highway down the road.

I want to say my house is destroyed, but it's not. It does need a cleaning though. Every set of sheets I have are in use and dirty. Melted ice in coolers, empties and plastic cups all over the place. I look at Mary. "My house needs it's maid."

"How did I know." Mary smiles at me.

"Well if you want to clean naked?"

"No no I will go get changed." She smiles at me as she reaches up to kiss me and walks away.

I head out back and start emptying water from coolers, and combining the leftovers into one. I toss the vacuum in the pool and let it do it's thing while I check the PH. I move to the grill and scrub it clean. I have collected a pile of towels that will need to be washed. I have a half dozen or so glasses, plates and bowls that need to be washed. I have collected stale chips, crackers and anything else that sat out overnight and I walk way back into the woods and dump it on the ground for the wildlife to eat.

As I am walking back I see Mary in the doorway. I wave at her to come out onto the grass as I get closer. She shakes her head no. I get to the edge of the grass and stop. "Come out here now." I tell her in my tone. "No one can see us. Come out here now or should I get the belt."

"No, no belt." She keeps looking around but comes out.

I back up a few steps so she has to step out onto the grass. "Have you ever had sex outside?"

She knows what's coming. "No."

"Guess what we are going to do?" I ask as I pull my shirt off, and push my shorts down standing there naked with my hardon pointing at her. She looks at me with a nervous smile. I reach over and pull the hem of her uniform up and over her head. "Take your panties off."

She is now standing in front of me naked. I pinch her nipples and pull them. As I pull harder I tell her to come to me as I pull. When she is close enough I push her down by her knees. She doesn't hesitate she sucks me into her mouth. It feels too good. I don't want to cum too quick. I lay on my back in the grass. She crawls between my legs to continue sucking me. "No I want you to sit on me and fuck me."

Her face betrays her. I can see her nerves. I know she is thinking someone will see her. "Now Mary. Sit on me, bounce up and down while you sit up nice and tall." I can't quite tell if it's embarrassment or nerves but it is all over her face and she is a bit pale. I love doing this to her. "Put your hands at your side. I want to watch your boobs jiggle." She takes her hands away and I reach up and play with her nipples. She is leaning forward a bit. "Lean back. I want to watch myself sliding in and out of you, as I rub your clit, and make you cum while you fuck me naked outside."

She just sighs and leans back and closes her eyes. "Mary open your eyes and look up at the sky. Look at that beautiful blue sky and fluffy clouds. You are naked outside fucking me. You are outside naked and I am rubbing your clit and you are going to cum. I want you to enjoy this beautiful day. I want you to have a beautiful orgasm." My fingers are a blur on her clit. She is humping herself on me. "Are you going to cum Mary?"

"Yes please don't stop. Please make me cum. She is gasping and breathing heavy and then with one big UGH she leans forward bracing herself against my chest and her pussy squeezes me and she gets so wet my crotch is soaked. She drops down onto my chest with her eyes closed and her face in my neck just breathing. I let her calm down a little, and then to screw with her I turn my head as if someone were in my side yard. "Hi Harry how's it going?"

I have never seen her move so fast. She jumps off me with her back to the side yard I am looking at. She grabs my tshirt pulls it on, and pulls them hem down to cover herself before looking at me. I am killing myself laughing. She looks around and realizes no one is there. "You jerk." She yells at me as she jumps on me and sits on my chest. She is slapping my chest when she smiles and reaches behind her with one hand to start jerking me. "Poor baby did you not cum? Do you want help with that?" She asks.

I reach for the bottom of the shirt. I pull her forward, and then I pull the shirt up and off her. I roll her off me and pull her hips up until she gets on her hands and knees. I push down on her shoulders."Ass up face down." I waste no time. I get behind her, with some force I push myself all the way into her. This makes her gasp loudly. I don't let up. I am holding her by her hips and pulling back a bit as I push in. She has sound coming out of both ends. She is moaning groaning and gasping as I fuck her. Her pussy is nothing but wet squishy sounds with every stroke. I keep this up for a bit and Mary gasps out "I am cumming."

That is it for me. I was close at that point, but feeling her clench around me like a closed fist is it. I bury myself deep on the last stroke and cum. After I catch my breath a bit I pull out of her and some of my cum dribbles out too. I roll her over on her side and lay down beside her. I tilt her head to mine. "Now aren't you glad you came outside like I told you?"

"Yes"

We are laying there holding each other in the afterglow. When I ask. "Have you ever sunbathed naked?"

She doesn't even look up. I get a slap on the chest. "Just shut up she giggles."

We lay like that for a little bit maybe 10 minutes and we are totally relaxed. I roll over and toss her panties at her and her uniform. "I can't put these on. I have to get washed." She says.

"Is all the cleaning done?" I ask.

"No."

"Then my maid will wear her uniform. I will give you a choice. You can wear the panties and as things leak out the gooey mess will be a reminder of our afternoon romp, or you can use your fingers to scoop some out right now to lessen the mess but I get to record you doing it?"

She gives me a sexy smile. "Get your phone."

I reach for the phone in my shorts and look at her. I want you in your uniform, and I press the record button. She smiles at me and pulls her panties up her legs and rolls her ass up to pull them on. She then sits up and pulls the top on. Finally she lays back with her legs up and spread and pulls her panties to the side. "I can't leave this mess inside of me, it will ruin my panties. I guess I will have to scoop it out." She uses 2 fingers and runs them thru her lips and they come out covered in cum. She puts them in her mouth and sucks them clean with a satisfied "MMMmmmm". Once she is satisfied her fingers are clean she does it again. This time digging a little deeper but still coming out covered in cum. On her forth scoop they are just wet. No obvious cum. She licks that clean too. Puts her panties back in place and looks right at the camera. "I am all clean now, and I got a yummy treat. I guess I have to go back to my cleaning now." And she blows a kiss at the camera.

My phone buzzes. I have lots of unread texts that I didn't notice. It's the big group chat. "Holy Shit." Mary looks at me. I stand up and wave her over. First it's a picture of Rays dick in the car, shorts pulled down and Jen jerking it. Next is Jack's dick dripping wet. Kate has obviously been blowing him while they drive. Bev ups the ante and sends a pic of her blowing Mark. The head of his dick is in her mouth and his shaft is wet with drool. A few minutes later from Jen one pic of her jerking Ray obviously after he has cum. His cum is all over her hand, and then a second of her sucking her fingers clean. Next up Kate her hand with some dribbled cum on it stroking his dick as she licks up his cum. Finally Bev trumps them all. A pic of Mark's dick in Bev's hand, with the steering wheel in the background, and all shiney from a blow job. Then the text. "I never waste a drop." And a second picture of her open mouth with cum on her tongue and a highway sign in the window.

Holy shit what did we miss? And I text 'Sorry we missed the fun we were busy and I send a still shot from the video of Mary's fingers covered in cum after the first scoop. Then a still of her sucking them clean, and finally I cut a small clip from the end where she is saying she is all clean and needs to clean. Mary is giggling, " I guess we weren't the only horny couple?"

"Well fun time is over. Back to cleaning and I smack her ass."

She bows to me and smiles. "Yes Master."

It's later that night, the house is cleaned and we are on the couch watching a movie. She is wearing the Celtics tee shirt and nothing else. It covers her when standing but now it's up around her waist. We are about halfway through a romantic movie Mary wanted to watch and it's getting steamy. I go from just rubbing her ass in a loving way to sliding my fingers down her crack almost to her pussy and back.

Mary looks up at me. "You tease."

"Oh you want to be teased. Ok." I get you grab the remote and sit back down. I take it and start rubbing it across her pussy lips and clit. It takes a few minutes of Mary softly moaning in pleasure, but then she is nice and wet. I push it in and I go back to lovingly rubbing her ass. After a minute or so I turn her to about 20%. Just a nice long term buzz, and again back to rubbing her ass and the movie. She looks up at me but I refuse to look down. She shakes her head, sighs and puts her head back on my lap to watch the movie. We stay like this until then end of the movie.

Mary rolls over on her back and stretches. With her head still in my lap she reaches up and puts her hand on my cheek. "I love nights like this." She tries to use her hand to pull my head down but I resist.

I drop my tone. "I do too except when I am lied to."

Her face changes to a worried look. "I didn't lie to you."

"Oh I think you did." I show her the app on the phone. "Do you know what this is called?" She just shakes her head no. "It's a truth app. With this app I am going to get the truth out of you."

I bump her up to about 40% and her body jerks a tad. "I don't know what you are talking about. I wouldn't lie to you." She pleads.

"Now you are lying about lying." I bump her to about 60%.

"Oh shit" She gasps. "Why do you think I lied? What did I lie about? I promise I didn't lie to you."

I grab her hands and hold both of them in one of mine so she can't touch herself. "This morning when you kept popping the head of my dick in and out of your throat. I asked where you learned it, and you said you thought you would try it. That was a lie." I bump her to 80%.

She is gasping "Sorry. I am sorry." As her body jumps and is writhing on the couch.

"Do you know when you got caught?"

"No sir."

"This morning with the throat fucking you had never done before and then showing me my cum in your mouth before swallowing. Again something you have never done. Then Bev sent this picture." I show her the picture of Bev with Mark's cum in her mouth on the ride home.

I look down at Mary. "Are you cumming? Are you enjoying your punishment?"

"Yes" she manages to gasp out between her heavy breathing, panting & gasping I can tell she is overwhelmed.

I drop her back to about 40%. I can see her body physically relax. "Did you tell the girls how you like to do a prostrate massage to me?"

"Yes. I am sorry. I didn't mean to lie. I didn't want to betray their confidence. We were just having girl talk when we got changed into our bathing suits last night. What our men like. What little tricks we do that they like. It was just a little white lie. She pleads.

I rub her cheek. "Oh honey. I am not mad at the little white lie. I know girls talk. I am just glad I caught it so I can punish you for it."

She smiles up at me. "I love you but some day you are going to kill me with a punishment she giggles."

I hit record on my phone and zoom in on Mary's face. "So you admit you lied to me?"

"Yes."

"And when you lie you understand you need to be punished?"

"Yes sir."

"Siri give me a 2 minute timer." And I turn up to 100%

She screams in surprise and tries to pull her hands out of mine, but I hold her firm. I pull back the focus to include her entire body. "So you lied to me about where you learned that throat fucking, and the trick of showing me my cum in your mouth before swallowing it. So I say your punishment is 2 minutes at 100%.

She tries to talk but between her writhing, gasping and panting she is hard to understand. "Mary are you trying say you are too sensitive?"