Mary's 20 Labors Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes" she gasps out.

"I will give you an option. Ride this out for a little more than a minute now, or 2 spanks with the belt?"

Her eyes go wide at the mention of the belt. "Thhhiiisss" she hisses as her hips are bucking up and down.

"45 seconds" I tell her and I pan down to her pussy. There is the antenna sticking out and she is drooling onto the couch. Her thighs and ass are obviously wet and shiny, and there is a big wet spot on the couch. "30 seconds." And still thrashing and gasping and panting. "15 seconds left."

Mary clenches and really screams "Fuuuucckkkk". Siri beeps and I shut her off and let her wrists go. She instantly grabs the antenna and pulls it out of herself and drops it on the floor. She is laying there half curled up shivering and panting. I focus on her face for a moment. Her eyes closed, and panting for breath.

In a gentle voice. "Mary open your eyes." She looks up at me. "Did you enjoy your punishment?"

"Yes & no. It felt too good. I swear I would have passed out if you hadn't stopped."

"Are you going to lie to me again?"

"Maybe, maybe not. Maybe you will catch me. Maybe you won't. She is smiling up at me and the camera.

"Do you love me?" I ask her

She reaches up and pulls my mouth to hers giving me a soft loving kiss. She breaks the kiss with a big smile. "Warts and all you are mine." She blows a kiss to the camera and I stop recording.

She is laying in my lap relaxing as I text the guys only.

Me: Beware. The girls talked about what the men like and their tricks. Mary probably mentioned a prostrate massage. You may get a blow job with a finger in your ass.

Mark: This info might have been helpful about and hour ago. I may not have been so surprised but it all worked out in the end'

Ray: I just googled it. WTF. Really this is a thing?'

Mark: Trust me. It will seem weird but roll with it

Me: Watch video coming in a few minutes

I go to the big group chat and upload the video. Mary stirs in my lap. "What are you doing?"

"I sent everyone at breakfast...Hey we are The Breakfast Club."

"Oh my god I fell in love with a dork." She laughs

"Well this dork just sent the video of your punishment to the rest of The Breakfast Club."

"You didn't?" She yells as she rolls forward to reach her phone. It takes a minute or so but then the video is playing on her phone. "Oh dear god I am so embarrassed."

"Why? Do you have Any idea how sexy that is. Anyone watching that is going to feel it in their pants. Plus this only went to everyone that was here last night. I promise you if every text in response to that video isn't positive towards you. I will Never do it again. The women calling me a jerk doesn't count."

Mary puts her hands over her face moans. It takes a few minutes but people start responding

Mark: Jesus Mary that was so sexy. Bev and I talked on the way home. We are Really Glad you invited us to stay last night and we are looking forward to next time.

Bev: I was going to call her and tell her that you doofus

Mary's phone rings and it's Bev. She lays back against my lap as she talks. "He asked this morning when I used Kate's trick and then I did your tip at the end. He asked where I learned and I said I just thought I would try it. Giggles... Yup... You did... oh my god... more giggles. Well I think it's your fault. He saw your picture from the car earlier and put it together. Then I cracked when he kept interrogating me. Oh yeah he started slow and kept ramping it up until I cracked. ...Aww thank you Honey. ...Oh I love you too. Yes I know our men are dorks. John just said he is going to call us all the Breakfast Club. Mary looks at me. ...Yes it is funny, but he is a dork. ...Ok honey we will talk soon and she hangs up

"Well that didn't sound like a negative comment" I say.

"No it wasn't. She used my trick on Mark."

"She fingered his ass?" I ask

"Yes" she giggles.

"...and"

"Oh Bev said he came like a fountain. It went all over her. She had to shower and wash her hair after."

I laugh. "She needs to learn how to aim. Did you see the other texts?"

Ray: Damn Sexy

Jen: Oh god that toy

Jack: I have to get us one of those

Kate: Looks like you really enjoyed it

Jack: I noticed my wife didn't say no. I am ordering one now

Kate: Mary your man is corrupting Jack again

Mary: I will hit him with a newspaper again. Sorry LOL

Mary stands up, and pulls me up. She pulls my shirt off me and looks up at me. "I want you naked." She drops to her knees and pulls down my shorts. She just kisses and licks me all over. Never taking me into her mouth. Just kissing and licking. "Would you like to put this," and she shakes my hard on "somewhere warm and wet?"

"God yes."

She leans forward and sucks me into her mouth. Pulls off me and then bobs up and about half way down while sucking hard. She pops off me, stands up, puts her hand and my chest and pushes me back to the couch. She climbs on top of me and starts grinding against me. She looks at me as she reaches between us. "I want this inside on me Now." She lifts up, aims my hard dick and sits down slowly. Letting out a long drawn out moan as she slowly sinks down onto me. She is holding my face while she bucks and grinds on me. Her warm wetness has me surrounded and her grinding and rocking are just rubbing and smothering me inside of her.

I know for her this feels nice. Feeling me buried inside of her. Wiggling back and forth as she rocks and grinds her clit against me. For me sure it feels nice, but it won't get me there. I lay back and enjoy the feeling and watching her face as she does it. Tweaking her nipples. Listening to her breathing get faster. Then the gasping as she gets closer and closer. Her hips grind a little faster and harder, and then it hits her. Her hips freeze in place. Her face has that look of pleasure and almost pain. Her mouth hangs open as she just moans as a nice orgasm rolls over her.

Her eyes open and she realizes I have been watching her and she blushes. "Was that nice?" I ask.

She falls into me holding my head against her forehead to forehead. "MMmmm. It was."

"As much as I love making love to you there is something that is sometimes just a little bit better." I tell her.

She looks at me a little puzzled. "And what is that?"

"Fucking you." I say with a little force.

"What are you?" I ask.

She smiles at me. "I am your dirty little slut."

"Does my dirty little slut want to get fucked nice and hard."

"Yes please sir."

"Then get off me and get in the bedroom."

She climbs off me and quickly walks into the bedroom swaying her hips a little extra as she goes. I get into the bedroom and she is on her back with her legs hooked in her arms. Her hips are at the edge of the bed so if I wanted to I could step up and fuck her.

"Did I tell you to get on the bed?"

She hops up and stands. "No sir."

"Turn around spread your legs and lean on the bed." Just to screw with her I reach over and grab the belt from this morning and snap the two sides together.

She looks up with fear in her eyes. "Please not that again. That really hurt. Please use your hand. Do anything you want but please not that."

"Did I tell you you could move? Head down, eyes closed and ass up." Her whole body is tense. I take the belt and drag it up and across her ass. I can see her clench her ass in anticipation of a belt hit. I take the belt, loop it and snap it. Her whole body jumps. I slap the belt on the bed beside her and she shrieks. I repeat the entire process on her other cheek and the other side of the bed. She shrieks again. Her whole body is shivering. I reach down and around her body so I can tease her nipples as I pull her ass against me. Her heart is racing in her chest as I wrap my arms around her.

I lean over and pull her up onto her knees. I turn her head to face me. "Did you think I would actually hurt you? You told me it hurt. I promise the belt will never be used again." And I smack her ass with my hand. "But that doesn't mean I will never spank you with my hand again." And I smack her other cheek.

She just looks at me. "You scared me."

"Got to keep you on your toes."

"God you are an ass." She says.

"Speaking of asses. Ass up head down."

She smiles at me and shakes her head. "It's a good thing I love you." And she leans over.

I figure I tortured her a little. I owe her a little extra. I push my face into her ass crack. I run my tongue from her clit up to her ass. She lets out a surprise OH as I continue to lick her pussy over and over. Licking her clit and pushing my tongue between her lips and back out. Between the toy, her riding me and me going down on her she is more than ready for another round. I stand up behind her and push into her. She lets out a long moan.

I start a nice steady pace. I don't want to cum too quick. She is so hot and wet, and she just feels great as I stroke in and out. She looks back over at me. "I thought you were going to Fuck me."

"Oh really. That's how you want this. You want it rough?"

"Well this certainly isn't rough." She taunts.

I reach for the nightstand and the ring gag. I stand her back up on her knees and push it in her mouth and buckle it. I push her forward and grab her shoulders to pull her around. I lay her back with her head off the bed. With one constant push I bury myself in her throat. She wasn't prepared and she gags some. I pull out and she gasps. I let her get a breath or two and again push all the way in with one stroke. Her throat is spazzing a bit around me. It feels great but she is having issues tonight. I really didn't give her a chance to warm up if you will, but that's what she gets for mouthing off. I let her gag a little more and then pull out. She is gasping and her face is covered in drool.

I hold her head up by her hair. "Is that rough enough for you?" All I get is a garbled Ugh. "Thumbs up or down?" She gives me thumbs up. "Now point, rough oral or rough fucking?" She points to her pussy. "Your choice." I pick her up by the shoulders and toss her onto the bed. I get on top of her and push in and bottom out. I sit for a moment to savor the feeling and then start fucking. She is holding her legs up but let's them go and wraps them around me to brace herself against the headboard. I am fucking her up the bed and I think she is trying to keep her head from banging the headboard.

She is trying to say something but with the gag in I can not make it out. I stop for a moment. "What?" Mary points at the gag. "You want it off?" Thumbs up. "No. You couldn't keep your mouth shut so I will keep it open until I am done with you. In fact I think you need a little extra incentive." I hop off the bed and pull the nipple clamps out. As I climb back on the bed Mary sees the clamps and again tries to say something. "I am so sorry I can't understand you." I pinch her nipple and clamp it on. She lets out a moan with each clamp.

I grab her shoulders and push her towards the side of the bed. "Now as I fuck you I want you rubbing your clit. Just before you orgasm I want you to pull them off. Oh and I will be nice. So my cum isn't leaking out of you before bed I will cum in your mouth."

I climb back over her and push back into her. I am holding her legs against my chest and start some hard fucking. She is rubbing her clit, so I hook my finger on the chain and pull. All I get is an Ugh.

I am all but ready to cum. "Come on I know you are close. I want to feel you come as I fuck you. You pull on that chain, rub your clit and I will fuck you to orgasm."

I am about to give up. If I am going to cum in her mouth I have to pull out when she lets out a gurgling moan, yanks off the clamps, and I feel her juices leaking out around me. I hop up and just slide inside the ring gag as I cum. I am half stroking myself into her mouth while her tongue dances around the head of my dick Her face is covered in drool, and there is a large wet spot where she has been drooling. Since swallowing is almost impossible with the ring gag in place once I finish cumming in her mouth I pull out and pull her up so she is sitting on the side of the bed. She tilts her head down and my cum drips out of her mouth and onto her chest. I grab my phone and take a picture. I then reach down and unbuckle the strap around her head.

She reaches up and pulls the ring out of her mouth and massages her jaw. She moans a little as she is rubbing her jaw. She looks up at herself in the mirror over the dresser. "Oh my god I am a mess. What happened to I won't need a shower?"

"Well I can't help it if you drooled all over yourself."

"You put the gag in my mouth. I can't swallow with it." Mary says.

"Well I didn't lie. You don't need a shower. You can just wash your face."

She just shakes her head. "The things I let you do to me."

"The things you let me do? Ok I only want a yes or no answer. I will walk backwards if you will. Do you like me cumming in your mouth?" She looks at me and nods. "Use your words."

She looks at me. "Yes"

Do you like when I fuck you hard?"

Big smile. "Yes."

Do you like using the nipple clamps and having me tug on them?"

"Yes"

"Do you like me fucking your mouth?"

"Yes"

"So all these things you 'let me do' you like?"

"Yes"

"And that is one of the reasons I love you. I love that you have opened up with me, and enjoy sex. You like spanking by hand but not the belt. OK I did mess you you a few minutes ago."

"You scared the shit out of me." I smile "It's not funny."

"Yeah it is a little." That gets me a smack on the arm. "Go wash your face and come to bed. I love that I get to have you for an extra night beside me in bed with the holiday weekend."

I turn down the bedspread and get into bed. I am laying there and Mary comes out of the bathroom. She is perfectly silhouetted in the doorway. "Stop." I can't see her face but she stands there for a moment. "Do a slow spin."

A deep sigh. "Really."

"I want to see my Sexy Lady's figure." She spins a bit quick. "Again but slower. I want to appreciate your profile. The outline of your boobs, nipples, and the curve of your ass. She stops with a side view and then puts her hand up to cover her nipples. "Wow that looks like an old pin-up girl pose."

"Stop." She walks out of the doorway and crawls into bed. "Why do you insist on embarrassing me?"

"Complimenting you is embarrassing? Well first because I love making you blush and second because it's true."

"What if I was constantly telling you that you were sexy and I loved your body?"

I stretch my arms out as I smile. "Who wouldn't think that?" I ask

"I should have known I can't win." She crawls under the covers and rolls on her side. I snuggle up behind her. Spooning her, and holding her hips to hold her butt to me. She wiggles her hips a bit and looks over at me. "Really? You are still a little hard."

"You just can't except I find you extremely sexy and I love you. I am naked snuggled against the sexy woman I love. It's hard to stay soft."

She pulls my hand to her lips kisses it, and holds it to her chest. "Goodnight Romeo."

"Goodnight."