Mary's 20 Labors Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's a good 15 minutes later. Cathy comes out to me and pulls me away from the bar. "Did I not tell you, long ago you don't deserve her?" She asks like a Mother chastising her child.

"Yes ma'am"

"You are one very lucky bastard. You know she loves you, like really loves you?"

"Yes ma'am"

"Well I am not going to be the one to make her lose a bet with you. She is waiting for you in my office. You have 15 minutes or I will come poor a pitcher of water over your head to cool you off, and I will announce her the winner of the bet. Oh and by the way. I have your toys, and she holds up what I am guessing is the plug and vibrator wrapped in a bar towel . It's an even fight and I have $100 on Mary."

I smile at her and put my hand out to shake on the bet. "You are on."

"You pig." And she can't help but smile.

"And you love me." And I walk out back.

I walk out back to Cathy's office and close the door. Mary is leaning up against the desk. I look right at Mary. "So you spilled the beans."

"You buzzed it as she hugged me. If you hadn't buzzed it and gotten caught with the app up, you wouldn't have lost your toys."

I keep staring at Mary. "You told her we had a bet?"

"Well we sort of do and it seems to me I have 1 round left." Mary smiles.

"Cathy bet me $100 you will win. Easiest money I ever made."

"Are you sure." she challenges "Do you want to put your money we're your mouth is? Want to bet $100 with me?"

"Are you serious?" I ask

Mary hikes up her dress. Her panties are already off. She lays back on the desk with her knees bent and her hand between them to shake on the bet.

"Easy money." And I shake her hand. I keep stepping forward and push my dick inside of her. She moans with the first push in, but something is different. She just doesn't seem to be reacting the same. I know with her a sure fire way to make her orgasm is hard, fast fucking. It's a sure fire way for me to cum also, but this is my third since before 4pm. My second at about 8:30p and now 3 hours later, I should outlast her.

Again something is off. Mary isn't quite herself. She isn't getting worked up. I sure as hell am, but she seems to be holding back. I notch it back a bit.

Mary notices this. "Awww what's wrong are you going to cum? Are you slowing down to try and last longer? Come on lover boy let that final load go. Don't slow down. Come on fuck me like a man."

How did this happen? I had it all planned. Ah the Seven Deadly Sins. Well I managed 3 of 7. Greed, I am out $200. Why am I out $200? Pride. And finally Lust. I think the last one is self explanatory. Mary is smiling at me. She knows she has me. I don't know how she isn't getting so excited.

It's not 15 seconds after that thought. I am grabbing her thighs and grunting like a stuck pig as I cum. I lean forward and put my hands on either side of Mary as I lean on the desk for support. She reaches up and brushes a piece of hair back on my forehead. "So my labor is done?"

I look at my watch. "Yes you have completed your labor."

She pulls me down into a passionate kiss. She breaks the kiss and looks at me. "Do you know how much I love you?"

I hold my fingers about an inch apart. This earns me a slap on my chest. "You love me enough to still complete your labors when I ask. Enough to be my Dirty Litte Slut and my Sexy Lady." This earns me another passionate kiss.

She taps my shoulder. "You know desks aren't all that comfortable, and this is the second time I have been fucked on one today. Let me up."

I give her one last kiss and I stand up and step back. Just as Cathy opens the door with a beer pitcher of water. I stand there with my pants down, and my hands up. I do not want to get doused with water. I know Cathy, she will do it. Mary doesn't budge either. She isn't attempting to hide herself.

Cathy pushes me back with the pitcher of water to my chest that I instinctively grab it from her. She steps between Mary's legs. "You won?" Mary nods her head with a huge smile. "YES". Cathy takes Mary by the hands and pulls her to her feet and gives her a kiss on the lips and pulls her into a big hug.

Cathy looks at me standing there holding the water looking at them, and looks back at Mary. "My god men are like little boys sometimes." She uses a mother's tone. "John put down the water, pull up your pants, and then go to the bar and sit down. We will be out in a minute."

I don't know why but I obey. I walk out and it's just me and the other bartender. She tosses some keys at me. Cathy said when you came out I could go. She closed up a little early. She walks out with a smile on her face and pulls the door closed behind her. I go sit at the bar and finish my drink. The women come out with their arms around each other singing "We are the Champions". They get to me and each of them puts out their hand.

"Oh come on it's not like I have $200 on me at midnight after a night out. You will get your money I promise." I say

Cathy starts on me. "Wait you made a bet without having the cash to cover it? I don't believe it. Wait I have an idea." She turns and whispers into Mary's ear and Mary laughs and nods her head. "John, Mary and I have agreed. We need collateral. I won't serve you another drink, and Mary won't have any sex with you until we are both paid."

"What!" I yell

"Oh I know how to hurt a guy. Make him go without." Says Cathy. "Of course my husband does have a gun. I could have him shoot you."

"Of course he has a gun. He is a Cop. You are going to have a cop, one of my drinking buddies shoot me?"

"Oh course. He could have the report written up so he could get away with murder." Neither Cathy or Mary can stop laughing. Cathy pulls Mary over to a booth and they sit together. "Bring us a wine."

"I thought you weren't serving me?"

"I am not working. I am not serving you, you are serving us."

How the fuck did this night spiral out of control on me so fast. I walk behind the bar and pour 2 wines and myself a healthy whiskey. I turn and look back. The ladies have settled in to a bar table together. One of those booth seats on a wall with 2 chairs on the opposite side of the table.

Cathy and Mary have their arms around each other with big smiles on their faces. Cathy takes a drink of the wine and asks. "So Mary would you have a drink or two with me while I wait for Steve to pick me up?"

Mary smiles at her. "I would love to."

"What about me?" I ask.

Cathy deadpans to me. "You are the after hours waitstaff. You should be glad I am letting you drink on the job." The two of them break down in a giggling fit.

"I have to say I am so glad you two found each other." Cathy turns to Mary not only do you make him happy, and I mean visibly happy on the outside. But I will always remember the beautiful thing you did for Matt." The last statement gets them both a little sad and they hug. Cathy breaks the hug and kisses Mary gently on the lips. Cathy pulls back from the kiss, and Mary has a strange look on her face. "I am sorry honey. Was that crossing a line?"

"Absolutely not." Mary holds Cathy's face and returns the gentle loving kiss. They break the kiss, take a drink and turn back to me like nothing happened.

I smile and look at Cathy. "Where did you put the toys?"

"Don't worry they are safe."

Ok I can play this game. I will buzz it and hear it. "Oh shit." Gasps Cathy. I just look at her with a shit eating grin.

"You are not torturing this woman. Give me your phone." Says Mary

"What? No way!"

"John Francis give me the phone."

Cathy giggles "Oh you are in trouble Francis. Mom's never use middle names unless you are in trouble Francis." And she continues to giggle.

I hand over the phone.

Mary looks to Cathy. "Young lady it's not nice to tease people about their names." A second later I see Cathy flinch.

Cathy smiles. "You call this punishment?"

Mary gives her an evil smile. "Cathy, he would have just turned it on high. I will have you begging for high before too long."

Mary looks at me. "Now go get us refills and tell me where you are taking me when you get back."

I just look at Mary. She stands up and comes to me. She sits on my lap and wiggles in. She cups my face in her hands and gives me a very passionate kiss. She pulls away and looks lovingly into my eyes. "Earlier I was yours to take and use as you saw fit, and I loved every minute of it. Now it's after 11:59pm. I completed my task and I think you should now show me how much you love me by being my waiter for the night."

I grab her and roll her back. I wrap my arm around her shoulders and kiss her hard. I hear "Get a room!" Mary pats my chest and I let her up. She grabs my phone and inches Cathy up a bit.

"Oh that's kind of nice."

"Uh-huh. Give it time." Mary stands up and looks at me. "Drinks?"

"Yes ma'am" and just that quick I am a waiter.

I come back with two wine glasses that are about 80% full.

"You trying to get us drunk?"Cathy asks.

"Nope. I am lazy. I don't want to get up as often."

Mary looks at Cathy. "Good girls get punished when they are fresh."

Cathy groans "Oh Shit." It's not 3 seconds later "Fuck...what is this thing doing? It's jumping up and ddoowwnnn."

Mary shows me the screen. It's jumping up and down about every 2-3 seconds from about 30-70%. "She put you on random." I say as I am laughing.

"If this doesn't stop I will cum. I wanted to wait for Steve. Please Mary."

Mary looks at me and I tap the screen taking it off random, and I bring her to about 20%. Mary takes the phone from me with a smile. "I know better than to trust you with this."

We sit there chatting. Cathy wiggles here and there. After a little while she calls Steve. "Hi honey are you coming? Oh good. Hey leave your gun locked in your car. Yes I want you to come in and have a drink or two, John & Mary are here. No I didn't. We can tell them when you get here. Cathy giggles. I know I can't wait. Bye I love you too."

"Tell us what?" I ask

"Oh Steve tells it best. I will let him tell you. He will be here any minute." Says Cathy

"John, would you be a good waiter and get a tall beer for him?"

"Yes ma'am" I say. I get up and pour one for each of us. As I am walking back to the table, in comes Steve. "I know I locked that door!"

"You did. I have a key dummy."

I hand him the beer. I don't even bother. I can't win tonight. Steve takes a drink and sets down the beer and gently pulls out the table. "No hug for the love of your life?" He asks Cathy.

She stands up, and steps up onto the booth. She looks at Steve and holds her arms open. He steps up and picks her up by her ass. She wraps her legs and arms around him and they kiss. He asks her something quietly, and she nods her head yes. He whispers something again. Cathy looks him straight in the eyes. "I am so horny." Cathy turns to Mary. "Up it a tad."

Steve is surprised. "Holy shit."

Cathy jumps down and puts her hand out to Mary. She hands the phone to Cathy, and she gives Steve the phone. "I am yours to play with. Do your worst."

I see Steve staring at the phone. This night has taken a whole new twist I didn't see coming. He reaches down and I see his finger flip up and down a few times. Cathy stumbles back on to the bench with Mary. "Holy shit!" she moans as she puts her arm around Mary. I can't see the screen, but I can tell his finger is up over 50%. Cathy reaches down with her free hand to cup it over her pussy.

Steve steps forward and in the kindest voice. "Mary could I ask you to get up please."

Mary gets up and comes to me and wraps her arm around me so we are side to side.

Steve flips over Cathy with ease and starts cuffing her. Cathy is begging. "Oh god honey no. I am sorry."

Steve doesn't stop. "Tell John & Mary why you are cuffed."

"I didn't ask permission."

He spanks her jean covered ass pretty good. Cathy yelps. "Permission to do what?" And he spanks the other cheek.

Cathy looks at us. Her whole demeanor is changed. It reminds me of how Mary looks when she submits to me. "I didn't ask permission to touch myself."

"What is the usual punishment?"

"A spanking."

I speak up. "Steve if I may?"

He looks over at me. "I promise a few minutes at a hundred percent will make her think again before breaking and rules."

"Well a couple is 2, 3 or more is a few." Steve swipes his finger up the screen and Cathy screams. She jerks so hard she rolls off the booth. Mary sees her going and catches her head.

Steve looks at me. "You know we saw you at the club."

"What club?"

"THE CLUB."

I am not putting it together. "Steve I don't know what club you are talking about."

"Connecticut"

Oh fuck. I say nothing.

"Yeah." He laughs. "That club."

Cathy swears rather loudly. "Honey you are about halfway there. Now before I add more time tell Mary where we saw them. The name of the place and where."

Cathy is writhing and grunting now it's getting too much. "Swinnnggggers Club...Connecticut. FFUUUCCCCCKKKKKK". Cathy goes stiff as a board Mary's hand flies up to her mouth and her eyes go wide in shock. I can see her thoughts on her face. They saw us. Who else saw us?"

Cathy is begging and pleading with Steve. "Pleeeaaassse...too mmuuucchhhh...I caannttt."

"Aw honey you say that when I spank you and yet you survive. 45 seconds." He picks up his beer, waves it to me. "Cheers" and we drink. He starts a count down at 10. He reaches zero and he shuts it off. He hands me the phone and gets down on one knee to uncuff Cathy. He rolls her on her side. He is wiping her hair back off her sweaty face. "I am so proud of my girl. That looked like it felt really good."

In a breathless voice. "Too good at the end."

Steve takes Mary's face in his hands and tilts it towards him. "Thank you for catching her head and holding her. I didn't see her falling in time." He bends down and gives Mary a kiss on the forehead.

Steve stands. Why don't John and I refill the drinks and we can talk in the big round booth. I pour new beers and Steve grabs a new chilled bottle of wine.

We bring the drinks back to the bigger table and Steve says. "Ladies get up you are in the wrong spots." Mary looks for a minute but when Cathy doesn't hesitate to move Mary moves too. Steve moves to one side so I take the other. Steve leans back and has Cathy snuggles into him. I duplicate the move on my side and Mary smiles and snuggles into me.

I reach down and start rubbing Mary's hip/ass. "So you saw us at the club?"

Steve smiles "Yup." He looks right at Mary. "You looked sexy as hell on that table Mary. Cathy and I hung back and watched. We knew it was newbie night and we didn't want you to freak seeing someone you know."

Mary buried her face in her hands. Cathy speaks up in a soft but firm voice "Mary look at me." Mary peeks between her fingers. "We have been going there on and off for a while. All I wanted to do was come lick you clean, but we didn't want you to freak. I was so turned on I went downstairs and got on a swing for a good 30 minutes. I couldn't tell you how many guys fucked me."

Steve picks up his phone. "We weren't going to say anything. Hoping maybe if you said you were going away for a weekend it might be down there and we could show up. Then I got a Noise Complaint call a few weeks back. A woman screaming at an address that I have Never gotten called to before, but I knew." The picture on the screen isn't great, but it is my backyard from Labor Day nights adult fun. You can't make out faces in the picture, but knowing who was there you can figure it out. I smile, Mary squeaks and hides in her hands again. The picture is obviously Bev and Mary facing each other while Mark fucks Mary doggy and me Bev.

"Oh shit. Someone called? Bev, the blond I am fucking screams when she orgasms." I say and I take a drink.

Steve continues. "I hung around for 10-15 minutes watching getting myself all worked up. Thank god my night was almost over. I closed the call as laughter at a party. I went home a little while later, woke up Cathy and had my way with her."

"Jesus did you ever. Since then we decided we would wait for an opening, and John you gave that to me tonight. So where are you taking Mary? She did win the bet."

This perks Mary up. "That's right where are we going?"

"Steve you know Jim's NH house? We were talking about how he took his wife up there, and I asked if anyone was using it New Years. No one is so a house on a lake with a huge hot tub is mine. We go up 12/28 and come back 01/02."

"This isn't some crappy hunting cabin is it?" Ask Mary

"No no my dear. This is a beautiful place Jim and his brother bought for their parents years ago. Now since their parents passing they use it for family." I pull out my phone and show her a picture of the huge deck and the almost all glass front.

"Oh my god it's beautiful, and big." Says Mary.

"Well yes it sleeps 10."

"Oh my god. Cathy you have to come join us."

Cathy looks up at Steve and then us. "Are you guys sure?"

Mary looks at me and I smile. She then looks Cathy right in the eye. "Absolutely."

Steve speaks up "Not to be a party pooper but I am not 100% sure I can get the time. If I can then sure we will come."

"Ok hold on I have an idea." It takes a minute or two but I create a new text group 'New Hampshire'. It's Me, Mary, Ray, Jen, Jack, Kate, Mark, Bev, Steve & Cathy.

ME - Ray Jen Jack Kate Mark Bev meet our friends Steve and Cathy. Steve and Cathy meet everyone

ME - Everyone Big New Years Plans are in the works.

Jen - What plans

Mary sees the text on my phone and grabs hers giggling.

Mary - Jen he thinks everything of his is Big

Mary looks at Cathy. "Read your text."

Cathy laughs.

Cathy - Do men get confused between inches and centimeters?

Ray - oh dear god what did you start her Jen

Me - Doesn't matter How you measure I Am Big

Bev - Dear lord what is all the dinging about? We were asleep. Just for the record my man is the biggest LOL

Mary - Go back to bed sweetie. Sorry we are out drinking

Bev - what. Bars are closed

Cathy - not when you work at one and have the keys

Me - I don't want my dings bothering any of you sleepy people. More details will follow in the AM

No one else is responding. It is well after midnight now. We finish our drinks. It's been a long night and everyone is tired. The ladies stand up. Mary smiles at Cathy. "You have my toy."

Steve wraps his arms around Cathy's waist while sitting on the side of the booth. He opens the button at the top and pulls his hand away. "If you want your toy Mary. Come and take it."

Mary and Cathy exchange looks. Cathy gives a slight nod of her head. Mary reaches out and unzips Cathy's jeans. Mary drops to her knees dragging Cathy's jeans down as she goes. Cathy's panties are Soaked. Mary pulls them aside and pulls the toy out. She looks up at Cathy and sucks the toy into her mouth sucking her juices off it as she pulls it out.

Cathy moans. "Man if you weren't numb."

"What do you mean numb?" I ask.

Cathy looks at me. "You cheated by amping her up with the toy on and off during the night so I helped her cheat your cheat."

"What?"

"I rubbed some Lidocaine I have for my shoulder on her clit and pussy. I deadened the nerves you made ultra sensitive. You cheated so we cheated."

I look at Mary and she is giggling. "I thought we weren't going to tell?"

"Screw it. He told you where you are going. Now we are all going. If he wants to whine about the hundred too bad." Cathy looks at me. "You thought you had a sure bet...I knew I did." And she gives me a raspberry.

"Ok ok I concede, for now." I say. "But where is the butt plug?"

Cathy looks down at Mary "BUT where could it be?"

Mary giggles and reaches back into Cathy's panties. "Oh you like that too?"