Mary's 20 Labors Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have learned Mary enjoys anal when really excited and with Lots of lube. Mary lets out a long moan and groan as I push slowly in until I bottom out.

Mary gasps "Don't move. Give me a minute."

I hold her hips and don't move. After a minute I give her just a few gentle humps. Not really fucking, just pushing a tad harder on her ass.

"God I feel so full. Oohhh god. How do you do this to me?"

"Me? I am just doing as I am told."

"Oh dear god. Just shut up and fuck me"

I grab her by her hips and start slow and build up to a nice firm rhythm. She is letting out Ughs and groans with almost every push in. Her ass cheeks are constantly wiggling as I fuck her. Every here and there I squeeze more lube on us. If there were anyone in the house there would be no hiding we were fucking. She's grunting. I am breathing heavy and there are all sorts of wet sex sounds being made. Up to and including sex farts. Mary is taking it like a pro. She has her hand between her thighs and is rubbing her clit.

"Don't you dare stop. I am so close. Harder. Fuck my ass like you mean it." Mary gasps

"Fucking like I mean it. Yes ma'am." I hold nothing back I am ramming her ass.

Mary yells out "Gaahhh. Oh god. Fffuuuuccckkk. Yyyyeeessss."

Her ass clenches down on me. Just as I am pulling out and in. It clenches right around my head. I keep fucking her right there and not 5 strokes later I slam back all the way into her. We wind up grunting together. Her for the sudden hard and deep push in and me as I cum deep in her ass.

We both hold still for a moment. Mary then falls flat on the bed and I collapse beside her. We are facing each other. I brush the stray hair out of her face. "I love watching you just let go and surrender to it. It's when you get like that you truly are my Dirty Little Slut."

She smiles an embarrassed smile and hits my arm. "Stop."

"I will never stop telling you how sexy you are, how much you turn me on, what a dirty slut you are for me or how much I love fucking you." I tell her.

Mary reaches forward and gives me the gentlest loving kiss. "I love you."

I give her the Han Solo reply. "I know."

That earns me another smack. "I wish I didn't have to go,but Rob is at home and dinner can only go so late even with desert before it starts becoming obvious." She reaches back and feels her ass. She is covered in lube and cum. "God I need a shower again."

"Ok let's go."

"Oh no you don't, you stay here. I need to shower and go home, not get assaulted in the shower by you." She laughs and walks into the bathroom. Mary comes out not 5 minutes later nice and clean and starts getting dressed. I put on a pair of sweats and walk her to the door.

She again makes me stand on the ground while she is on the stairs and she gives me a big hug and a kiss. "I wish I didn't have to leave."

"I know my Sexy Lady." I tell her.

She puts her hand on my chest. "You just won't stop will you?"

"Nope."

She kisses me again and goes to her car.