Mary's 20 Labors Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes I ddoooo." As Mary pulls out the plug.

Mary stands and pulls Cathy's pants up to her hips. She takes a bar towel from the bar and wraps the toys up. She comes over and puts her arm around me. "Steve what do you say we separate these two before we have to put them in a time out."

Cathy puts her arms out to Mary after buckling her pants. "No hug goodbye?" Mary steps into Cathy's hug. They give each other a tight hug and as Cathy lets go she grabs Mary's face in her hands and gives her a big wet passionate kiss. Cathy breaks the kiss. "I Do Not want to wait until New Years!"

Steve pulls Cathy to him. I pull Mary to me and start walking out with her in tow. "Night all"

The next morning the texts start getting responses. It looks like everyone is in except Jack and Kate. Jack can't get away from work. Steve got a few days off. Bev and Mark are in. Looks like Mary and I will be alone the 28th. With everyone else arriving the 29th.

It's now Thanksgiving week. Mary takes a vacation day that Monday. To get a few things done for the holiday she tells me. It's about 3:30p and my desk phone rings. It's Mary.

"Hi honey." Mary says

I am a bit distracted. "Hi what's up."

"Look at your text."

I hear the ding. I look and Mary is in a very sexy pose on a bed I don't recognize in one of her lingeries. "Wow what's this?" Ding another picture. Now she has dropped one side down and is pinching her nipple. "Holy.."

"You like?" she giggles.

"Jesus Christ yes!" Ding. A picture from between her legs. One hand still on her nipple and one holding her pussy lips open. "Hey wait a fucking minute. Who is taking these?" All I hear is giggling.

"Do I look sexy?"

Ding. A woman's hand playing with Mary's pussy and a look of pleasure on Mary's face.

"Holy shit. Honey who are you with?"

"Who am I with, or do you mean who was I with?"

Ding. Mary naked looking up from between a woman's legs like she is about to eat her out. Ding. Mary is eating the woman out.

"Fuck where are you? I will head there now."

Ding. Mary's tits rubbing against another woman's tits. No faces just tits. Ding. Mary spread out on the bed. A look of pure pleasure as the unknown woman rubs her pussy on Mary's. WTF is going on.

"Mary I will leave work right now. Please tell me where you are?" I say.

"I am thirsty, meet me at the bar. I will tell you about it." I hear a kiss and the line drops. Jesus I am outta here. I fast step past my assistant. Small plumbing problem at Mary's I am out for the day.

I get to the bar. No Mary. Steve is sitting at the bar I go and sit next to him. "Hey have you seen Mary? She was supposed to meet me here."

Steve looks at me. "You are? Did she call you and tell you to meet her here?"

"Yes why?"

"Did she, um maybe send you some pictures?"

I look at Steve with a blank look.

"Maybe like this?" Steve turns his phone to me. There is Cathy on the same bed with lingerie on.

"Steve, do you know who's bed that is?"

"I should. I sleep in it every night."

I show him my phone with Mary in almost the same pose. He raises his eye brows a tad. "Let me guess you got more then one?" I ask.

Steve looks around and flips the screen for the next photo. I do the same. Pose for pose. Picture for picture. Almost exactly the same. Mary and Cathy spent the day together.

Steve looks at me. "I think we are being played."

"No shit I answer."

One right after the other our phones ring. Almost in stereo. Hi honey...Where are you... .What... Ok. I look at Steve. "Were you told to go to the parking lot?"

"Yup. Let's go."

Out in the lot Steve's phone rings. "Ok what's going on? Wait a minute. Ok you are on speaker and John is with me."

"Oh good because I am here with Cathy." I hear Mary say.

"Sweetie what are you two up to?"

"Really John you need to ask that question after the photos? Cathy asks. "Ok to be clear we kissed each other. We sucked each other's nipples. We ate each other out, and we rubbed our pussies together."

Steve gets serious. "No more playing Cathy. Why aren't you here to meet us like you said."

Mary answers "We wanted you two together to come join us at the same time."

"Cathy we are on our way home." Steve says.

"We aren't there sweetie." Says Cathy. "We did not want you rushing home after seeing the photos."

"Where are you?" Steve asks.

My home security app buzzes. My front door has been opened. "They are at my house!"

"See you soon boys." Says Mary and the call drops.

Steve looks at me. "Stay on my tail." He heads for his cruiser, and me for my car. In no time at all we are pulling into my driveway. We walk in and no ladies but my bedroom door is closed. I walk to the door and open it.

The ladies are naked laying across the bed, side to side with their heads together in the middle kissing. They break the kiss. "Get naked and fuck us boys" Cathy says.

We don't question it. We start stripping. I walk up to Mary. Mary closes her legs and wags her finger at me. "Nope you have the wrong lady."

"Really?" I say. Steve and I swap places. I walk over to Cathy's side and she spreads her legs.

"Come on big boy. Come fuck me. You know you have thought about it at some point." Cathy says to me with a sexy smile.

I rub my dick between her lips to lube myself. "My god you are soaked."

"Well Mary and I have been playing all afternoon. She made me orgasm 4x and now I want to get fucked."

Cathy barely finishes her sentence when I push into her slow and steady and she lets out a long "Aahhhhh!"

I look up and I see Steve pushing into Mary. She has a look of pleasure on her face and just moans "Mmmmnnnnn"

Cathy reaches up to my face. I look down. "Now is not the time to watch. Now is the time to look at me and fuck me."

"Yes ma'am." I start pushing deeper until I am fucking her nice and deep. I then start picking up speed. She is already soaking my bed and we are making wet squishy sounds with every stroke. I bend down to kiss her, as we break the kiss I moan "MMMnnn Mary."

"No I am Cathy "she laughs

"I know that. I taste Mary on your lips."

Cathy smiles. "She does taste yummy as do I."

"You do?"

"I do." Cathy says

I pull out of her, push her legs up and suck her clit into my mouth.

"Holy shit." She gasps.

I pull off her clit with a hard suck. Letting her clit and pussy lips pull up with my mouth, and pop out. "You're right you do."

"Oh Fuck." She mutters as I push back into her and start fucking. I look down at Cathy while I am fucking her. She is thoroughly enjoying herself and I give her naked body a good look. She is a bit taller then Mary but thinner. Not thin but a little bit athletic. Probably from years of running the bar, lugging cases of beer and moving kegs.

Her tits are smaller I would guess A or small B cup with average nipples. Not huge but definitely there. They wiggle a bit while I am fucking her, but nothing like Mary's that really can flop back and forth. I bet without a bra you would always see them under a t-shirt. They look like the type that never go flat.

Her pussy lips are a bit meaty. Lips you can pull into your mouth and tease. They are big enough to leave some extra skin over her clit. You can push back the skin and rub her clit, or rub the extra skin around rubbing her clit under it. I reach down and rub the skin into her clit while we are fucking and Cathy moans.

I slap her thigh to get her attention. She turns her head from watching Mary get fucked beside her. I drop my tone. "Rub your clit."

"Yes sir." She answers and her hand slides down her body to rub her clit.

I grab her thighs and start fucking her hard. Her juices are splashing Everywhere. There is a huge wet spot on my bed under her. She is grunting with almost every breath. I slap her thigh again. "Look at Mary, tell her what I am doing to you."

"Mary your man is fucking me." Cathy gasps out while watching Mary.

Mary looks at Cathy. "Um and your man is fucking me."

I say Mary's name loudly. "Do you like Steve fucking you Mary? Tell Cathy."

"Cathy, I like Steve fucking me. It's like John but different."

"I know. They both fuck hard...Oh Fuck!" Cathy screams and she sprays me. I mean there is fluid everywhere. Cathy manages to finally push me off her and she is just holding her hand over her pussy. Little shivers now and again.

I can't help it. I kneel up on the bed and I jerk myself off. I give her a few good spurts on her chest and neck. She feels me cumming on her, and opens her eyes. "I am sorry I was too sensitive. I have cum a lot today". She says.

Just as she says that Steve starts panting harder and Mary lets out a long drawn out moan. Steve pulls out and says "Jerk me."

Mary reaches down and starts jerking him off. Man, Steve and Cathy are a good match. They both make huge messes when they cum. He covers Mary's arm, stomach and tits with 4 big spurts of cum, and then drools all over her hand.

Steve looks up at me. "I figured they have been tasting each other all afternoon. I would follow your lead and they can scoop the cum off each other and taste both of us."

Cathy is just opening her eyes and calming down. Mary brings her cum covered hand up to her mouth and licks Steve's cum off. Mary then reaches out to Cathy's nipple and scoops up some of mine. Mary looks at me. "MMMmmnn my favorite."

Cathy perks up and scoops mine off her neck and sucks her finger clean. Then reaches out and takes two finger fulls of Steve's off Mary's chest. "Steve you are a little more bitter but I like my coffee strong and my cum a little bitter I guess. You are still my favorite honey and she giggles.

Cathy pushes Mary flat and starts lick, kissing and sucking the cum off her. She realizes she is then wiping my cum on Mary. Cathy gets off her and stands up, pulling Mary by the arm with her. Come on honey we need a shower.

Steve and I stay on the bed thinking the show is over. Cathy stops in the bathroom doorway. "Wow Mary. Our men don't want to watch."

"Their loss." Says Mary and they walk in.

Steve and I don't have to be told twice. He is closer and gets in there first. He sits on the toilet and I sit on the vanity counter. Mary points to the linen closet. "Towels for the floor." I grab a stack of pool towels and put them on the floor. Those and the mat should cover it. As I sit back down they have started kissing as the water cascades over them. At first they are using their hands to rub in and or off the excess cum.

Mary puts some body wash in her hand and starts soaping up Cathy. Mary is blocking the water with her body while she soaps up Cathy. Mary's hands are rubbing every part of her body. Rubbing her neck and shoulders and sliding down her chest to wash and squeeze Cathy's nipples. Rubbing her hands around Cathy's torso only to return to her boobs. She rubs her hands down Cathy's stomach washing as she goes, and she keeps rubbing down over her pussy and back.

Cathy is letting out almost a steady moan. Kind of like you would when you are getting a massage until Mary rubs her pussy. She gasps. "Please no more honey. I can't anymore."

Mary cups Cathy's face in her hands and turns it so they are looking at each other. "Sweetie I know you are done. I am just cleaning you ok. I have to admit I love your nipples though I can't help myself."

Cathy leans in and gives Mary a gentle kiss. Cathy breaks the kiss "My nipples are fine, but I think you want to rinse me off first. Mary steps behind Cathy and washes her back and ass. She then squats and starts soaping up Cathy's legs. Good to her word she doesn't touch Cathy's pussy.

Mary stands up and lets Cathy rinse off. Cathy turns to Mary and almost stroke for stroke washes Mary the same way and lets her rinse off. Mary turns off the water and the two ladies stand side by side. Cathy puts out her hand. "Towels please."

I hop off the vanity and give them each a big bath towel that Mary likes to wrap around herself after a shower.

They pat themselves dry and then wrap themselves in the towels. Cathy looks at the two of us, both hard as rocks, and giggles. "I was going to suggest going out to dinner, but these two will tenting their pants all night if we don't relieve them.

Cathy steps out, pulls Steve up off the toilet and pushes him back against the vanity and starts blowing him. Mary smiles at me and pushes me against the other side of the vanity and starts blowing me while smiling up at me.

Steve asks. "First guy to cum pays for dinner?"

I answer. "Then let's be fair and switch women. Then there is no question if Cathy is easing up on you to avoid the tab."

Steve laughs. "Deal. Cathy go show John how good you suck cock."

I look at Mary and hold up my index finger. "Mary go show Steve why your blow jobs are number 1"

Mary smiles at me and stands up to kiss me. "Your hard and I am horny again. I loved watching you and Steve watch us. I don't want dinner I want you."

"If you make Steve come first I will bring you home and you can decide where and how I fuck you. If I cum first I fuck you where and how I want to after dinnnnnner."

I look down and Cathy has sucked me into her mouth. Jesus that's nice. Mary looks down at Cathy "Cheater"

Mary kneels in front of Steve and in three bobs has her nose against him.

"Jesus that's amazing. Cathy you have to learn this."

Cathy stops blowing me. "Steve are you now complaining about how I blow you?" She asks with a tone.

"No ma'am." Steve is quick to answer.

Mary reaches for the vanity. "I need a little hand lotion."

Mary resumes bobbing on his dick. I close my eyes and enjoy the blow job Cathy is giving me. She doesn't go deep like Mary but Man she is good. Stroking my shaft, playing with my balls and her mouth going to town on me. It's really nice.

Then out of the blue I hear Steve. "What the? What are you...oh shit. Oh wow. Jesus"

Cathy looks over at Steve and Mary.

Steve looks at Cathy with surprise on his face. "She is fingering my ass. Holy shit. That's not bad."

I turn Cathy's head to me. "It's a prostate massage. She is quite good at it. I hate to say it but you two are buying dinner."

"Oh no we aren't." Cathy dives back on me and pulls out all the stops. It is a great blow job, but I can hear Steve's breathing. He is going to cum real soon. Mary realizes this too and pulls back to just sucking his head. In no time he is grunting and cumming.

Mary jerks in surprise, and then I hear a half choke half gulp, and a second loud gulp and finally her body relaxes and he pulls out of her mouth and cum drips out. She reaches up with her hand to catch some, and swallows again. Finally she gasps out "Jesus were you trying to drown me?"

As she says this more cum dribbles out of her mouth and she looks so slutty and sexy I groan and cum in Cathy's mouth. She swallows it down. "Man I was so close." She smiles at Steve. "Sorry honey I tried."

"And you came damn close. Jesus you are both Really good at that in different ways. You are both Great!" I say

Cathy stands up and grabs a wash cloth and hand towel and wets both in the sink. She tosses the hand towel at Mary, and then wipes me and her mouth clean. I can see where Mary needs the hand towel. Steve blows a really heavy load.

Cathy shoos us out of the bathroom. "Go get dressed and go sit in the living room. We will finish up in here and be out in a bit."

We are sitting in the living room when the ladies come out. They aren't 'all' done up but look good.

"Wait a minute we are not going out tonight in your cruiser and you in uniform. Go get your bag from the trunk Steve." Cathy tells her husband.

"Yes ma'am"

Steve walks back in without his gun and walks into my bedroom. A few minutes later he comes out in khakis and a polo.

We get in my car and off we go. We enjoy a delicious dinner on Steve. Steve & Cathy pay me back by telling different embarrassing stories about me to Mary. All in all a very unexpected and pleasurable afternoon and evening.

We come back to my house. Steve and I shake hands goodbye. The women whisper and giggle to each other and hug goodbye. We watch them pull down the driveway and Mary pulls me by the hand to my front stairs. She stops me on the ground and steps up the be more even with me. She then proceeds to make out with me like a teenager.

"Open the door before I drop my pants and have you eat me out right here." Mary tells me.

I stand back "Ok"

"Jesus I should know better with you. Open the door or you won't get laid tonight. I will just make you go down on me."

"I don't move. "You won. Your call tonight. I live to serve." I say.

"Open the Fucking door."she laughs.

She pulls my head down to hers as the door closes. "I told Rob you were taking me out to a late dinner." KISS "That gives us about an hour before I have to go." KISS. "Get naked and sit on the couch." KISS.

I start stripping. "Yes sir." I sit back on the couch.

Mary is naked and walking to me. "I have been horny since i got up this morning and Cathy texted me." Mary tells me as she straddles me. KISS. "She asked me if I wanted to play hooky from work and come over for 'coffee'. KISS. I knew what she was saying and I couldn't say no. KISS. "I mean I have never just had sex with a woman." KISS. Threesomes with you yes, but just her and I. KISS. No pretense I walked in the door and she kissed me. We made out like kids in the front hall. KISS.

She hops up. "Bed now!"

I scurry to the bed and lay back. She climbs up on the bed and lowers her pussy onto my mouth. "Lick me. See how wet I am." She drops herself onto my mouth and I eagerly lick and slurp at her. Mary continues her story.

"She walked me into her bedroom, turned and dropped her robe...God I love your tongue. She was naked. She started pulling my shirt off and I let her. Before I knew it I was naked on her bed, holding her head to my chest as she licked and sucked my nipples."

I reach up and start twisting and teasing her nipples. "Then she is went down on me and was using a dildo to fuck me." She crawls off me and reaches between her legs to hold me while she slips down onto me. "God this is so much better then a toy, but god just Cathy attacked me. Between her tongue and the toy she had me cumming in no time."

I lay there and listen to her and let her bump and grind on me. It takes her no time to orgasm while riding me. She starts leaning more forward and really grinding her clit into me and I know she is getting there. The moaning and gasping increase with the rhythm of her hips. She goes stiff and braces herself on my chest and I watch the pleasure roll across her face as her orgasm rolls over her. She eventually falls forward and then off me to the side cuddling into me.

It takes her just a minute or two to calm down. She gets on all fours and leans over me to kiss me again. She breaks the kiss with a big smile. "Are you going to kiss me all night or fuck me?" I don't answer her. I roll out of bed and stand behind her. She is soaked and needs no foreplay. I push myself right in her. She lets out a long moan. "I sorry John I wasn't clear. Fuck My Ass. I have had amazing lesbian sex, been toyed to death, fucked by another man, blown him and almost drowned in sperm, ridden you...I want a day of it All. Please Fuck My Ass."

"Your wish is my command." I reach for the lube on the nightstand and as I stay in her gently sliding in and out, I lube my thumb and press it in.

"Oh god that feels nice and thick what is your dick going to do to me?" She moans

It I few more strokes in and out of my thumb and I say. "This is what my dick is going to do to you." I pull my thumb up and put lots of lube in her gaping ass, and I run a line of lube down my dick. The lube has drooled in her gaping ass so I put some more there and push in.