Mary's Awakening Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David breathed in deep as she rubbed his head. Looking up at him, Mary saw his reaction and a shy smile wiped away the awed expression she'd had on her face since she walked into his room. She focused back on his dick and continued to rub the head with her right thumb while her left hand wrapped around his shaft and slowly moved up and down.

Mary had read stories online and watched videos of girls doing this, so she knew what was supposed to happen. But she never realized this is what it felt like before. As if she had control of him, but only just a little. She couldn't even wrap her hand around the shaft and it seemed to almost pull out of her grip each time it throbbed. While she was the one with the grip, his dick felt big enough to be a weapon if he wanted it to be.

Her slow hand movements kept up until David spoke to her again. "It's a little easier and feels better with lubrication."

Mary looked up a little confused. Lube? Does he have that sitting around? "Um, you want me to use lube?"

David chuckled and she felt it trembled through his shaft and into her hands. "No, um, not actual lube. But... spit work as well."

"Oh. Oh right." Spit, her mouth, a blowjob. At first she felt so dumb - of course that's what he wanted. This was fast for her, but it was also the first dick she'd ever touched and she just graduated high school. Everyone else was leagues ahead of her. Mary transferred her lack of knowledge into determination. I can do this. I don't want him to think I'm some prude who doesn't know anything. How hard can it be?

Moving her thumb, Mary leaned forward and breathed in. He smells like fresh soap. Her tongue quickly snaked out and settled under his head. She pulled her tongue in and traced it along the bottom to the tip and flicked upward. Pulling her tongue back into her mouth, she realized the liquid tasted a little salty, but not bad at all. Mary licked the head again and also trailed her flattened tongue to both sides of his head before wrapping her lips around the tip. Her mouth felt a little full and she didn't even get whole head in!

Tongue swirling, she moved her head a little forward and felt her lips drag up and over the crown before settling behind the ridge. A few swirls more and she felt saliva building up in her mouth. Mary slid the dick from her mouth and ended by suctioning her lips at the tip and swallowing the spit in her mouth. She breathed in slowly and looked up at David's face.

His eyes seemed to be on fire with lust and his smile was filled with surprise and happiness. I did this, Mary realized. No, I'm doing this now. And he likes it.

As if to affirm her thoughts, David said, "Wow. That feels amazing."

Mary smiled shyly and said, "Thanks. You have the biggest dick I've ever... had." Mary blushed as she realized she almost said 'seen'. But he probably already knew.

"You're doing great. Keep sucking my cock like that - you're a natural." Inwardly, David smiled. He watched her shoulders perk up and her neck straighten as he called her a natural. This tiny little girl just felt like she accomplished something by simply sucking on his cock. Maybe she truly is a natural at this.

As if to affirm his thoughts, Mary slid his dick back into her mouth with two more inches traveling past her pursed lips and being coated in her warm saliva. Her tongue swirled, her left hand continued stroking up and down, and she felt the spit gather in her mouth. Instead of swallowing she started trying to take more of his dick into her mouth so the saliva spread down his shaft. About five inches in and she felt his head hit her throat and her muscles clenched up. Mary quickly pulled back and took a deep breath. I can do better.

David watched her put another five inches back in her mouth then open her lips a little bit letting spit drool down to her left hand. That hand used the spit to coat the rest of his shaft all the way down to the base. Good lord, he thought, this girl truly is a fucking natural cock sucker.

A few more repeats of this process and his entire shaft was soak in her spit. Mary's lips moved up and down, now with six inches of his cock, but that seemed to be her stopping point. She would alternate her suction from hard to soft and occasionally run her tongue from the base to the tip and back down.

Mary heard his breathing getting faster and watched his hands clench a little. Looking up at him, she made eye contact and raised her eyebrows.

"I'm almost there Mary."

Oh god, do I swallow? It didn't taste bad before and guys seem to like that. Hopefully he tells me when.

Mary moved only a few inches in and out of her mouth, but her right hand switched to stroking while her left cupped his balls. She picked up speed with her right hand and felt his breath quicken with the stroking.

"I'm going to cum," David breathed out.

Mary watched his eyes close shut and felt his hands hold onto her head. She now held his shaft with both hands and tried to milk him into her mouth with just the crown of his head inside of her lips. His breath exploded out and with it a shot of cum hit the top of her mouth and landed on her tongue.

Mary looked back down at the dick between both of her hands and partially filling her mouth. Her head felt light and her body seemed to be buzzing all over. Her head, neck, chest, and pussy seemed to be on fire. A trembling in her toes seemed to shoot up her legs and explode inside of her in an area she didn't even know existed - this was nothing like when she'd try touching herself. Mary was orgasming from sucking his dick - her body shook and she simply held on.

Another two blasts had shot out of his head before she felt like her mouth was getting too full and she swallowed. It was definitely heavier than earlier, but not any worse. She actually didn't mind the taste and let him finish before she swallowed again. The head and shaft twitched as she held still and simply watched him slowly gather his breath. Mary took him out of her mouth and rested her cheek against his shaft as her breath came back to her as well. Lowering her body slightly, her butt rested on her heels as she felt her leg muscles get back under control.

David's legs felt shaky, but he stayed standing and opened his eyes to look down at Mary. He watched her go from resting his cock against her cheek to kissing up and down the shaft. Soon she was planting kisses on his head before simply holding his cock and staring. Good lord, this girl is hooked.

Mary took a deep breath and looked up at David. She smiled in anticipation and put her current thoughts to words. "Can you put this big dick inside of me?"

Upon hearing her question, David's cock and stomach both leapt. He could probably be this girl's first and end up having her around all summer. If she was so receptive of giving him a blowjob and now asking him to fuck her...

David knelt down on the ground to get a little closer to her level. While he lowered himself, Mary's hands kept a soft grip along his shaft even after he was finally kneeling. "I'd be honored to do that for you. But it might help if I wasn't the only one not wearing clothes."

"Oh, right," Mary said with a laugh. Her hands pumped twice more before she begrudgingly let go of him and stood up.

Mary wore a light blue tank top and running shorts that ended slightly above mid-thigh. Not super tight shorts, but still showing a good amount of leg. Within seconds her shirt and shorts were on the floor next to her discarded sandals. Mary watched David's eyes, which were glued to her bra-covered breasts, as she reached back and grabbed hold of the clasp. Even after what she'd just done, Mary felt a little self-conscious. While she may have willingly sucked his dick, she'd never been naked in front of another guy before today. With a deep breath, she unlatched the bra and pulled it away from her arms and stood there apprehensively with her arms at her side.

David's eyebrows rose and his eyes widened, but for a few seconds he didn't say anything. Then he blew out, looked at her face and said, "Wow, you're gorgeous."

With her cheeks suddenly flushing with blood, Mary looked to the side then the ground. "Really? You think so?"

"There's no doubt in my mind."

Her confidence renewed, Mary's smile curved into something a little devious and she quickly slid her white pantie down her legs and stepped forward out of them. She placed her hands on his shoulder from less than a foot away and said, "There. Now we're even."

David's eyes snapped down to her thin patch of nearly see-through blonde hair sitting above her visibly wet lips. He leaned forward and kissed her belly button causing her stomach to flutter. "Well, not quite even yet." Sliding his hands from the back of her thighs to her ass, he lifted her up and stood at the same time.

A squeak escaped her lips as Mary was lifted up in the air. Her hands gripped his shoulders tightly and kept her arms locked while legs wrapped around the middle of his back. As she felt both of them turning, the movement putting her back to the bed. Mary looked down between the gap of his stomach and her thighs to see the shaft of his swollen dick disappearing below and behind her. Jesus, would that even fit? She thought to herself. Her hands were one thing, but putting it somewhere only her fingers and (one time) a marker had been seemed nearly impossible.

Watching the trepidation build on her face, then seeing her eyes focusing on his dick, David said, "Don't worry, I'll make sure you're ready first." He lightly placed her on the bed - letting Mary's back settle down and her blonde hair fan out around her head. Kneeling in front of the bed, David used his hands to spread her legs out to either side as his mouth kissed down from her bellybutton, past her short blonde fuzz, and then stopping as his lips rested at the top of hers.

Looking up, David met Mary's eyes as she eagerly watched him positioning where no man had ever been. He narrowed his tongue and slipped it between her lips and slowly slid downward. As his tongue tasted her from top to bottom, Mary's head fell back to the bed and her eyes closed. Reaching the bottom, he poked his tongue further inside of her before flattening it and running back to the top.

David felt her tremble through both legs as he repeated the process a few more times. Each pass seemed to gather more and more of her wetness on his tongue as her excitement reached levels she'd never known existed. Despite wanting to get her off for the amazing blowjob she gave him, he had to loosen her up a bit as well. Removing his right hand from her thigh, his lips and tongue went to work on her clit as his right middle finger began sliding up and down between her lips.

It feels sooooo much better than when I use my fingers, Mary thought as his tongue slid up and down her pussy.

Then his lips trapped her clit and she felt his tongue sliding in circles and lines and shapes and... she didn't care it just felt amazing. Her fingers gripped the bed sheets and she tried to steady her breathing but seemed to forget to keep breathing out. Each breath ended with a shaky exhale and her eyes stayed firmly shut. Mary felt her head tingle like she had just spun around and around in circles.

Soon enough she felt something solid but warm begin pushing inside of her. For a moment she thought she was finally experiencing sex for the first time, but realized his tongue was still sending shocks from her clit to her fingertips (and her shoulders, ears, eyes... she felt it everywhere). David's finger slid in slowly and gently just a little bit before retreating and pushing further.

I knew I was missing out, but oh my god I was really missing out, Mary thought as another person was pushing a finger deeper and deeper inside of her.

It felt like his finger was three times deeper than hers could ever go. New areas opened up inside of her and she felt all of it, loved all of it. Mary moved one hand to her breasts and began rubbing and toying with her nipple as her other hand ran up and down his arm.

Bending his finger a bit, David began rubbing the top of her pussy on each pull. He was already deep enough to have the back of his other fingers resting against her on each push inside. Mary's breathing seemed to echo with a moan and groan - matching with his in and out movements. David then switched his middle finger with his ring finger for a few plunges. Once it was sufficiently wet, his fingers pressed together and he eased them both inside of her. Her hand sliding up and down his left arm gripped tight and he watched her squeezing tightly to her own breast. It took at least ten in and out movements before he felt her pussy accepting his two fingers.

Damn, she's tight and I've only got two in.

After a minute of his two fingers pushing and stretching her pussy, Mary realized she'd been holding way too tight to her left breast. Letting go, she slid her hand down her stomach and combed her fingers into his hair. David's tongue still kept up slow but steady movement on her clit while his fingers slid and curved and stroked inside of her. Something seemed to be building up within her. A warmth that was spreading from the inside of her stomach and up her chest. Her arms and chest felt warm but had goosebumps at the same time. Every time she felt his fingers slide deep and his knuckles rest against her outer lips, it was like 50 butterflies jumped in her stomach at the same time.

David watched her legs, her arms, her head and hands move more and more. She was building up and he wanted to push her over the edge. Repeating his previous switch-a-roo, he swapped his ring and middle finger for his middle finger and index for multiple pumps inside of her. Once both fingers were nearly dripping, he put all three at her entrance and began pushing forward.

Immediately her lower back heaved off the bed and he felt her muscles clench on his fingers. "Oh fuck!" she nearly shouted as she experienced an even further stretch.

Three fingers? That's so much! Is this what his dick will feel like when he pushes it in?

After a few strong clenches on his fingers, David began small movements in and out. Repeated motions, slightly deeper each time, and three fingered curls we causing the blonde beauty in front him to build into a trembling mess. A minute later and he was pushing in and out with full strokes as her pussy repeatedly clenched and unclenched on each push. Her breathing was ragged and moans were almost a constant stream of sound punctuated by strong breaths in.

Feeling it was time, he increased the speed of his fingers and began rapidly flicking side to side with his tongue. The change in Mary was nearly instantaneous. Her legs clamped shut around his head and hands rushed up to hold her face then tightly grip the bed sheets above her. Something unintelligible rushed out from her lips - David couldn't tell if it was her thighs blocking sound or she just wasn't making sense anymore.

Moments later her pelvis pushed up toward his mouth and he let her push him upwards as the rest of her body clenched up. Her legs squeezed tighter, her knuckles were white and her head was leaning back nearly looking at the other side of the bed. Large quakes rocked her body and a loud groan vibrated into his ears from her legs.

David slowed down his fingers until they were simply held inside of her. He gave her one last lick before removing his lips and breathing in deeply. Slowly, he guided her body back to the bed as her breathing returned to normal. Once she was settled down on the mattress, he slipped his fingers from her warmth and watched her legs weakly fall to either side. With a smile, his right hand gripped his cock and he stepped forward.

There wasn't any part of her body that didn't feel like it had fallen asleep but now was waking back up. Little tingles of electricity seemed to dance across her skin and it felt like her vision would never go back to normal. Black spots and squiggly lines dance across the ceiling above her. Mary ran her fingers through her hair and breathed deep. After a long exhale, she raised her body with her elbows and looked to David. "That was absolutely amaz---"

Nearly laughing out loud, David watched her face go from relaxed contentment to absolute surprise as the head of his cock slipped inside of her. Mary's eyes traveled from where his cock was slowly pushing inside of her no-longer-virgin pussy to his face. Then she looked back down to where their bodies were locked and switched her balance to her left elbow. Her right hand slid down her stomach and her fingers spread out on either side of her pussy - cradling both her lips and his shaft.

"Oh my god. It's... so warm and... and big... and full," Mary stuttered out the words as David pushed a little more inside of her.

Three fingers might not have been enough, David thought as the vise around his cock seemed to stop him from moving at all.

All he could manage was barely moving his head in and out with a little bit of his shaft sinking into her. But even so, the expression on her face was an absolute delight. Pain, excitement, lust, surprise, and... anticipation? They all met together as she simply watched him slowly moving inside of her.

What seemed like minutes later, David felt her relaxing around his shaft and he pushed another inch inside. Muscles clenched tight and he seemed to go no further again. Multiple small movements and the process repeated. It seemed to take forever before he was even five inches inside of her. At that point, Mary's arms seemed to give out and she just laid back on the bed. Grunts and moans accented each thrust inside of her. Both of her hands just rested on her breasts while her eyes stayed shut and her head was turned to the side.

David wrapped his arms under her thighs and gripped his hands around her hips. Using the new leverage, he began increasing the pace of their process and soon had a little more than six inches sliding in and out of her. Her inner lips seemed to stretch on each pull and caved in on each push. At seven inches her hands gripped tight onto his forearms and he looked up to see her watching him.

"Is that all of it?" Mary asked which a soft voice.

Holding eye contact, David pushed with finality and sunk all the way into her until their bodies met. Her eyes popped and her mouth opened in shock as he said, "That's all of it."

"Oh my god. It's deep. I think it's in my stomach," she said with incredulity.

"Does it hurt? Are you ok?" David asked with a bit of concern.

Mary breathed in a few times and he felt her pussy flexing around his cock. "I'm... full. It's not painful like it hurts. I feel like I'm stretching for the first time. It... it feels good." The last words were punctuated with a smile on her face.

"Just wait," he responded as he slowly began pulling out.

Both of them moaned at the sensation and grunted has he pushed all the way in for the second time. The third time was a bit faster and by the sixth time her ass met his thighs, they had a steady rhythm going.

"I'm having sex. Oh god. You're fucking me. I know... I finally..." Mary trailed off as she held on and gave in to the sensations.

A chuckle shook out from David as he listened to her coming to grips with what she'd always been jealous of others experiencing. His gaze traveled from his plunging shaft, up to her bouncing breasts that seemed too large for her form, and up to her face. A wide smile appeared on her lips after every breath in as she basked in the feeling of being full. The feeling of a warm cock sliding in and out of her - stretching her in a whole new way. The feeling of being fucked.