Mary's Awakening Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Changing positions slightly, David moved her legs toward the ceiling and placed them on his shoulders. She was short enough that her calves rested on top of him - her knees just weren't the right length. Leaning forward, David placed his hands on either side of her body just below are armpits. Closing the gap between them, he moved his head forward and kissed her deeply. The first kiss they shared and her legs were pointing at the ceiling while his cock was balls deep inside of her.

The new angle had him pumping nearly straight down into Mary. She felt even fuller now, as if this angle allowed him to completely fill her like the other one couldn't. Or maybe it was the closeness of their bodies. Or the way their tongues wrestled and breaths mixed. Whatever it was, Mary moaned into his mouth as his thrusts sped up and the intensity increased.

David hadn't been fucking her more than ten minutes and he already felt the familiar tingle deep inside of him. Mary's tightness was getting the best of him. He couldn't even think of the last time a girl he fucked was this tight. Hands grabbed him on either side of his face and pulled him from the kiss. He recognized the heavy lust-filled look in Mary's eyes as she looked up to him. "Fuck me, oh god please fuck me."

The thrusting speed increased and on each downward thrust he pushed his cock up just a little bit more. Mary's face pressed into the crook of his neck and he felt her breath each time she encouraged him to fuck her. Each time she said it, Mary's voice seemed to increase in pitch. Desperation crept in and her breathing struggled to remain constant.

"Fuck me. Oh, god, again. I'm going to... going... I'm... cumming!" Mary shouted as her calves pressed into his shoulder and her fingers dug into the back of his neck.

Her body was wrapped up so tight against him that the trembling wasn't as wild as her first orgasm, but it was no less strong. Muscles deep inside of her pussy fluttered tightly around his cock and David began to feel the edge coming up to him as well.

"I'm going to cum," he struggled to say between thrusts.

"Yes!" Mary encouraged him as she pulled back to watch his eyes squeeze shut. A small flash of thought swept across her mind about him finishing inside of her, but was slapped away by a quick reminder of being on the pill. "Do it," she whispered with a smile on her face.

David's stomach, legs, arms, and ass clenched as he thrust deep inside of her and let go. His eyes saw stars beneath their lids and a trembling exhale traveled past his lips. Four or five spurts of cum streamed into her before he felt his body losing the strength to stay upright.

Mary watched him move his arms around her legs to free them from his shoulders then lower down to his elbows above her. His warm and shuddering stomach rested against her breasts. She wrapped her legs around his back and held him close. "That was amazing. Thank you," Mary said as he began opening his eyes to hers.

"Me? Haha, thank you. Damn, you're something else Mary," David laughed with her.

"Really? I am? It felt, it felt wonderful. I'd thought of it, but oh my gosh this was so much better than I imagined." Words seemed to stream from her mouth after hearing his praise. Mary felt excited, proud, and eager.

"I'm glad," David responded. "You are a natural at it. Definitely blew my mind."

Feeling his dick begin to soften, David slowly withdrew his cock until it popped out. Looking down, he watched a dribble of cum appear at the bottom of her lips, then lazily slide further down to her ass. With a grin, he turned over onto his back and laid next to her. A soft, wet slap accompanied his softening dick as it fell backwards onto his stomach.

Turning his head to Mary, he watched as her hands softly rubbed her pussy lips and smeared his cum around them, then up further onto her stomach. Mary's head turned as well, but looked down at his cock and the fluids mixed into a sheen around it. Her body straightened up then moved closer to the bottom of the bed until she turned onto her knees and straddled his legs. A look of wonder and awe covered her face as she wrapped both hands around his slick shaft and softly moved her hands in circles.

Mary looked up at David and saw him curiously watching her movements. Gazing back down at the soaked dick in her hands, she lowered her head and began to lick up their combined juices. First her tongue swirled and swept up whatever she could into her mouth. But soon she was bobbing up and down on all of his slightly hard shaft. Not being at full length, the base of his dick repeatedly felt the warm suction of her lips. Within a minute, Mary had cleaned him completely and let out a deep breath.

Still holding him in both hands, Mary raised her head and asked, "Can I try being on top?"