Mary's Awakening Ch. 01

Story Info
A newly-graduated girl discovers sex over summer.
8.2k words
4.75
27.8k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

** Author's Note: I created this story based on a reddit Dirty Pen Pals prompt (probably 2+ years ago). It went from something small to a longer story. I combined the parts I'd written on reddit into this story. I might keep the series going or switch back to my Worst Roommate one. The main character, Mary, is in fact 18 for the story. Just a short, petite girl. Enjoy! **

HOOONK

Mary's right hand slipped off the handlebar of her bike as she was torn away from her own thoughts by the car's horn. Luckily she was just sitting at the intersection, thinking of last night's embarrassment, instead of biking across the road.

Quickly looking up to her left, she noticed it was actually a U-Haul van with a guy behind the windshield waving her across the road. Blushing furiously, she put her hand back on the bike's handle, purposefully avoided eye contact with the driver and began pushing herself across the road - standing up on the pedals with extra effort. Soon she was idly cruising on the sidewalk with her mind already thinking back to last night.

----

All four years of high school, Mary had been the innocent girl that seemed to hover in the background of all the drama, cliques, sports games, and romances. The last one she regretted the most.

Sure, Mary had friends and people she talked with, but she'd always focused so hard on her grades and a couple extra-curriculars. So much so that she never put much effort into having a group of friends. Between honors classes, yearbook, the school newspaper, and volunteering around the neighborhood, Mary's last four years didn't include anything she'd secretly wanted. Best friends, sleepovers, late nights, parties, and even a little bit of romance... or sex.

At 5'1", Mary was a short girl who was easy to not see in the crowded hallways of high school even at the age of 18. Everyone was so much taller than her that she literally flew under the radar. In her yearbook group, she'd noticed the surprised looks of other boys when they focused on her, but then they'd see one of the pretty cheerleaders or volleyball players and change focus. Barely over 100 pounds, Mary thought she was a pretty girl when she looked in the mirror: dirty blonde hair, firm and perky C-cup breasts that seemed large for her size, thin waist, and bright blue eyes framed in thin glasses. She'd been called pretty before. As well as cute, tiny, and 'pixie', but she didn't feel... hot. Mary felt looked over.

Which was why she was pleasantly surprised to be invited to an end-of-the-year party for her high school class. Granted, they only had about 300 students in the graduating class, but to be invited at all was a pleasant surprise. Apparently one of the more well-off students' parents said he could invite everyone and they'd have it at their house (more like mansion). Even if only 100 students went, it'd be the biggest get-together Mary had ever been to.

The night of the party, last night, Mary drove to the boy's house and up the long driveway. Cars were parking in the front yard, so she found a spot, parked, and walked up to the house. Luckily there were a stream of kids filtering in through the front door, so she was able to join the group instead of arriving alone.

The first thing she noticed was the noise. It was so loud. Music she had never heard before was blasting with a beat and strong base that made her stomach bounce. Her fellow classmates were scattered around the house - sitting around a living room table, bunched up on couches in the family room, playing games at a large kitchen table, and an open door with stairs leading down to the basement which had a whole other song blaring. The entire house looked like a Hollywood movie where teenagers went crazy during a party. Luckily, it was either too early or there wasn't actually any alcohol because no one seemed to be throwing a vase or breaking cabinets.

After dodging through crowded hallways, Mary made it to the kitchen and poured herself a soda while looking around for people she knew. Eventually she found a friend from the school newspaper, Casey, and started talking with her and her friends. Everyone was nice and friendly which helped put Mary at ease. After 15 minutes or so, she followed them downstairs for a 'change of scenery'.

A similar atmosphere met Mary as she walked down the stairs. The railing up was open to everyone below and Mary self-consciously smoothed down her dress. On second thought, she realized it wasn't necessary. Her knee-length dress was nearly double the length of the skirts and dresses other girls had on. Compared to them, Mary suddenly felt... old-school.

Mary followed the group she through the basement toward the back area where it seemed to be a little less crowded and quieter. They found a couple chairs, split off into couples and sat around talking about after-graduation plans. Most of the people seemed to be going to out-of-state schools, while Mary would be going downtown to a more arts-focused school in the city.

It dawned on her then that none of the people she was talking with were going to college with her. Her heart sunk even more after hearing the boys and girls around her talk about this party being the last hurrah for some of the couples. They'd stay together in the summer for a bit, but most people agreed that it was best to not have obligations when traveling away from each other for a whole year. Mary hadn't had a boyfriend the past four years - no, her whole life. And yet the kids around her acted like they were moving onto new experiences.

Excusing herself to go to the bathroom, Mary started wandering away from the group and toward the nearest closed door in the basement. The first two she tried were locked (How many rooms does this house have? she thought to herself). Finally, the next door's handle turned and she cracked it open. The room was dark inside so she fumbled for the light switch. Just as she flipped the switch, she heard someone say, "Hey wait!"

With her head inside the cracked door, Mary's eyes took a second to adjust to the light before she noticed a boy sitting back on a chair with a girl kneeling on the ground next to him. His pants were gathered around his ankles, the girls shirt was pulled down below her breasts, and her hand was wrapped around his dick. His big dick, at least to Mary. For a split second it seemed like the girl was holding one of those large camping flashlights.

Then just as Mary was coming to grips with what was happening in front of her, the girl shouted, "Hey, get out of here you perv!"

With a slight squeak, Mary slapped the light down and quickly closed the door. She leaned against the door frame in shock as she got her breathing back to normal. Looking up, she noticed at least 10 people looking at her with confusion on their faces. Realizing that everyone was watching her, Mary's face turned bright red and she quickly made her way through the basement toward the stairs - not even noticing her friends calling to her as she passed.

The rest of the trip through the house and all the way home seemed a blur to her. Mary's face felt like a million degrees, her knees shook, and she had tears in her eyes. Her first time at a party, first time in a large group of peers, and she ruined it by peeping on a couple. How could she have ruined her first party so much? Mary was embarrassed and distraught the whole ride home.

It wasn't until after she'd got home, ran upstairs, showered, and lay in bed that she began to calm down a bit. How could she have known what was happening in that room? It wasn't her fault - she was just looking for the bathroom. Thinking on it even more, she realized she didn't even recognize the girl and guy in the room. After a few deep breaths, Mary came to the conclusion she had blown everything out of proportion.

After finally becoming relaxed and beginning to fall asleep, the last thing Mary thought of before her dreams took over, was the girl's hand wrapped around the boy's large dick. The first dick she'd ever seen in person. She hoped it wasn't her last.

----

Upon waking up, Mary had breakfast, talked with her parents, then went on a bike ride around the neighborhood hoping she could get her mind off the party. It was a success, but only because she kept thinking back to what she saw in the room. Which was why she had sat idly at the corner of the street intersection and was startled by the U-Haul. Only to resume her same thoughts seconds later on the sidewalk.

Her face felt heated and it wasn't by the warm morning sun. Even her knees seemed to be wobbly as she road. It was because of the dick she saw. Mary kept imagining it up close instead of across the room. She was sitting on the ground next to his chair. She had her hand wrapped around his dick. Would it even fit in her grip? Mary looked down at the handlebar gripped in her right hand and tried to compare it to the dick.

"Hey, careful now!" A man yelled.

Looking up quickly, Mary slammed backward on her pedals and came to a halt a few feet away from the same U-Haul van that pulled her from her fantasies earlier.

Turning to her left, Mary saw a young man balancing two boxes in his arms while facing her. He looked older than her, but still young - maybe in college? He had brown hair, looked pretty tall compared to her, and was... fit. His tight, white t-shirt looked a little smudged and his gym shorts appeared to cradle his ass. Get a hold of yourself Mary.

Blinking quickly, Mary met his eyes and said, "Uh thanks. My head was in the clouds." She felt herself blushing as she thought of what her head was really thinking of.

The guy smiled at her - his eyes seemed to have an odd glint like he knew what she was thinking. Not like a predator, just... like he saw the way she looked at his gym shorts. Oh god, how long did I look?

"No problem. That's twice you've spaced out. So, do you live in this neighborhood?" He asked while setting the boxes on the ground. His forearm muscles seemed to dance when he did it.

"Y-yes. I do. I'm just two houses down with my parents. Are you and your family moving in?"

"Yup. Well, me and my dad. Parents split up so we moved closer to his job."

"Oh, sorry to hear about your parents."

"Don't worry about it. Long time coming really. Dad's working and since I'm home for the summer he figured I'd love to do most of the unpacking myself."

Looking from the guy to the U-Haul, Mary realized she had nothing going on. Especially when him and his muscles are doing all the work alone.

"Would you like some help? I probably can't lift the heavy things, but I can unpack stuff with you."

His eyebrows rose and a smile lit up his face. "Wow, that'd be great. Thank you. I'm David by the way." David walked toward Mary.

Stepping off her bike and letting it slip to the grass, Mary took his hand in hers and said, "I'm Mary, nice to meet you."

David picked up the boxes and showed Mary inside. He was on his last trip with the truck, so most of their things were already placed somewhere in the house. After stepping into the kitchen, he said Mary could help with unpacking the boxes here.

As Mary got to work unpacking the utensils and cooking ware, she'd glance up and watched David walk in and out of the house. He must have been an athlete or maybe still is because he looked amazing. Easily 6 foot or more, his arms weren't huge, but they had some defined muscles. His calves looked like he ran or biked. And... well, she couldn't see his stomach but she figured it was just as defined as his arms and probably covered in a sheen of sweat -

Mary shook her head and tried to focus back on putting things in drawers. But even thinking of his sweating body reminded her that her forehead had a bit of a sheen to it as well. Apparently they didn't have their A/C on and it was starting to get to her.

Luckily, David came inside at that moment and put down a box with finality. "Whew, last box. I'll close the door and put the A/C on. I didn't want to let it run with the front door constantly open."

A few minutes later and Mary felt the occasional breeze of artificially cold air. David had walked over to the kitchen counter and they began talking about their lives. School, friends, summer plans, and things to do in the area. Pretty soon Mary had everything put away in drawers and cabinets and had cooled down enough that she didn't feel like beads of sweat were gathering along her hairline.

David stood up and began tugging his shirt away from his body, "Well, I feel pretty gross and sweaty. I'm going to take a shower real quick. We don't have the TV setup, but there's at least some water and beers in the fridge. If you've still got time, you can grab whatever you'd like and I'll be back down in a couple minutes."

"Yeah, sure. I've got nothing planned today and a drink sounds good."

"Great. We can go grab some food after as well," David said with a hopeful smile.

Mary matched him and said, "I'd like that."

As Mary walked to the fridge, David bounded up the stairs to take a shower. Although tempted to grab a beer, Mary took out a bottle of water and unscrewed the top as she walked to the kitchen windows facing the backyard.

"Uh, hey, Mary!" David shouted from upstairs.

"Yeah, are you okay?"

"Yeah, yeah. Could you grab a towel for me? I'm pretty sure they're in the family room - I completely forgot to grab one."

Mary saw the box immediately - it was conveniently labeled 'Towels'. She grabbed the top one and walked upstairs. When she reached the top she noticed a door to her left was cracked with David's head poking out.

"Thank you! Didn't even realize until I was in here," David said with a laugh.

"No problem. I've done that before as well."

Mary reached the door and handed the towel to him. As the door began to shut, she saw through the crack was a mirror and in the mirror was David's gloriously rounded butt. Her eyes shot open, but the reaction went unnoticed as David closed the door and she heard the curtain being moved.

Wow, if that was his back, I wonder what his front is like?

Mary stood there for a moment before she regained composure and began wandering around upstairs. The house was a good-sized place with what looked like three bedrooms. One was the master and had a built-in bathroom. The other two were regular rooms - one with a bed and various clothes that were most likely David's. The last room had some weights and exercise equipment and a TV sitting on the floor. As she was looking around in the weight room she heard the bathroom door open and footsteps as David went to his room.

A second later two loud thumps echoed down from the hall. Walking quickly down the hall, Mary saw his bedroom door cracked and called out to him as she reached out.

"Oh, I just dropped -" his voice cut off as Mary pushed his door open and they both stared at each other.

David was holding a worn, white football helmet in his hands and stood facing the doorway. His brown hair was in a partially dry mess and his clothes were nowhere to be seen. He definitely played sports and his six pack abs were exactly what she'd imagined. Mary's gaze drifted down and she drew in a sharp breath.

His dick was big. Even bigger than the one she saw in the room and it was just lazily pointing at the ground. His soft dick was bigger than the hard one Mary had seen in the downstairs room. Could she even fit her hand around it? "Wow."

David watched her expression as she zoned in on his dick. Her eyes widened even more than when he called to her outside and she looked at his butt. Mary's mouth was open and even as he watched her tongue snaked out and licked her lips. With a smile creeping across his face, he moved the helmet to one hand and let it hang by his side.

"Oh sorry, the helmet fell off my bed. I didn't mean to scare you."

Her eyes still focused on his dick, Mary only stammered a bit, not really making sense even though she meant to say, "It's ok."

David's smile got even bigger as he watched her stand there in shock. He usually had girls gasp when seeing his dick, but never stand there mutely. This girl was something else. It's like she'd never seen a dick before. Maybe she hadn't? His dick twitched as he thought of what else she hadn't experienced.

"Oh." Mary exclaimed as she watched his dick bob up and down in front of her. She looked up to David, saw his big smile, and immediately blushed. He could simply see how flustered she was - he probably knew how inexperienced she was as well. Mary wanted to run out of the house, but she couldn't will herself away from him and his - oh my god - slowly growing dick.

David nearly laughed as he watched Mary almost lean forward while his dick began to rise. His cock is around 5 inches soft and 8 inches when hard. While he knew he wasn't the biggest ever, David definitely never had complaints from the girls he'd been with. Now that he was in a different neighborhood with his dad, he didn't have anyone nearby to hang out with or continue last-summer flings. Mary, this seemingly innocent girl who was enthralled by his dick, seemed to be the best bet he had for something interesting this summer.

Placing the helmet on his bed, David began to slowly walk toward Mary. After two steps toward her, David saw her eyes look up to his along with a quick intake of breath, before focusing back on his now 6 inch cock. When he was three feet away from her, he watched her hands open then close at her side. With one foot between them and his cock at nearly full length, David called her name to get her attention.

With wide eyes, Mary looked up at him. Apprehension, fear, excitement, and lust seemed to blend across her face.

Still smiling down at her, David whispered, "You can touch it. If you'd like to."

Mary's head lowered until her eyes focused on his bobbing dick. It seemed to be pointing at her chest. The head of his dick was large, red, and perfectly formed. Like all the drawings she'd seen in books and movies and the videos she occasionally looked at online. He was circumcised which seemed to make it look even larger. Smooth skin lead down his long shaft to his hanging balls - bigger than the largest grapes she'd ever... put in her mouth. The hair around his crotch was trimmed very short and he looked... he looked so clean. Mary's hand was halfway to him before she hesitated.

"Go ahead," he whispered to her.

Mary's hand closed the gap and her index finger made contact first. She trailed it around the top of his head and around the underside. When her finger touched the bottom, David's dick twitched away from her finger before settling back down against it. Mary moved her finger to the top again and slid it toward the base, closing her hand around his shaft as she did so.

"It's... so warm. And soft. And hard. And big." Her voice dripped in wonder and lust.

David chuckled at her response. This girl was definitely new to this. If his wasn't the first cock she'd held, he would give up sex for life. Actually, that'd be ridiculous, but he knew he was right.

Trying to hide his eagerness, he softly said to her, "You can see it better on your knees."

As if in a trance, Mary slowly dropped to her knees and easily switched her grip so her thumb was wrapped around the bottom of his dick. Wrapped around would be an exaggeration, her hand couldn't close all the way around it. There was a two inch gap between the tip of her fingers and thumb.

When she was on her knees, Mary felt his dick strain again in her hands. It felt powerful, yet delicate at the same time. The tip of his dick seemed to wink at her and she saw a drop of fluid slowly form inside the hole. As the bead of liquid grew in size, Mary slid her hand toward the tip and used her thumb to spread the fluid around the head - rubbing in circles just inches from her face.