Mary's 'Book Club' Visit

Story Info
Mary visits her in law's, learns about The Fetish Shoe.
1.1k words
3.69
1.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fantasyboy
fantasyboy
1,156 Followers

Steven was pleased when his wife Mary said she was going to her book club that evening as he had just got another story from Roger about The Fetish Shoe Shop and had arranged with his slutty ex girlfriend Amy to have a mutual wanking facetime call. Even better was that her son Adam was going to join in. Steven loved watching Adam fuck his mum.

As Mary drove off Steven went upstairs and got a pair of his wife's soiled panties. He loved smelling them while he wanked. He put on his seemed stockings attached to his corset and his 5 inch high heel shoes andcwent downstairs to facetime Amy. He was already erect.

Meanwhile Mary was soon arriving at her destination and knocked on the door. A woman opened it and let her in. As soon as the door shut they kissed passionately. Mary loved the taste of Rose's slutty red lipstick. Rose took Mary's hand and put it between her legs and said, 'I hope your tongue is working well tonight.'

They went into the lounge where Jack was standing wearing a black cum stained basque, stockings and the 5 inch high heel shoes he bought at The Fetish Shoe Shop. His erect cock standing to attention.

Rose, as usual was very heavily made up and wearing a quarter cup push up bra which exposed her lipstick coated nipples, lovely black seemed stockings held up by a black corset and her new 7 inch high heel shoes.

Jack then said, 'right, daughter in law, let's get you dressed.'

Both he and Rose took Mary's clothes off. Her huge tits bounced freely, her nipples already erect. The bra they put on was just a series of black straps. Then a corset belt to hold up her stockings and 6 inch high heels with an open toe that they had bought for her at The Fetish Shoe Shop.

Next it was very heavy makeup that Rose applied and matched her own. Then Jack picked up a nipple pump and pumped each nipple and then put a clamp on each one to keep it erect and large.

Mary was very aroused and could moisture down below. She said, 'Steven will be reading the latest story from Roger to Amy and they'll both be wanking while I'm here and going to be fucked, have my cunt licked, lick a cunt and get a mouthful of cum. And he won't have a clue.'

Rose lay on the sofa on her back, her legs in the air. Her very moist cunt was screaming out, 'lick me.'

Mary couldn't resist and as she lowered her head she could smell her mother in law's cunt juices. As she ran her tongue up and down Rose's slit she felt Jack's cock nudging against her. She wasn't sure if he was trying to enter her cunt or her arse. She hoped it was her cunt but would settle for her arse also.

She quickly felt it enter her very wet cunt and immediately loved the feeling. Meanwhile Rose was holding her cunt lips open and Mary was getting her tongue deep inside her.

Mary was getting more and more aroused as her orgasm approached but she had to concentrate on satisfying Rose too. Suddenly Rose was pulling Mary's head down tight against her cunt as she ground herself against Mary's face.

Her climax was enormous as she soaked her daughter in law's face with her cum.

Seconds later Mary was cumming as she felt Jack pump his cum deep inside her cunt.

Mary lay still, recovering and Rose said, 'straddle my face and let your and Jack's cum trickle into my mouth.'

Mary loved the idea of that and did as she was told. Rose swirled the cum around her mouth before showing it to her husband and then swallowing it.

Rose was telling Mary about the visit to The Fetish Shoe Shop and how Nita used her open toed shoe to wank Jack off and asked her to do it to him.

Mary was mote than happy and took the shoe and eased Jack's cock through the open toe and started sliding it up and down his cock. Although Jack had cum recently the rubbing of the shoe on his cock soon had him cumming again and this time it flooded the inside of the shoe.

Rose took it from Mary and held it up to her mouth and let his cum trickle into her mouth. When it had all gone she grabbed Mary and kissed her with open mouths and swapped all her husband's cum into her mouth. Mary adores the taste if cum and swirled it around her mouth before swallowing it all

.

Rose and Jack decided it was Marys turn for some fun. They lay her down and tightened the nipple clamps which made Mary squirm with pleasure.

They got her on all fours and without her knowing picked up a pair of 6 inch high heel shoes and slowly eased a heel into both her holes. Mary loved it as Rose and Jack started fucking both her holes with the heels. Then the one in her cunt was bent over and the sole of the shoe was rubbed against her clit.

Mary was in heaven as both her holes were used and abused by the heels. Although the heels were thin she was still getting lots of pleasure and near to cumming.

Then suddenly she was rolled onto her back and the heel in her cunt was taken out and turned round and the toe of the shoe which was much wider was pushed against her cunt. Rose slowly eased it inside her as it was really quite wide.

Jack then removed one of Mary's nipple clamps and started sucking it. With his other hand he gently rubbed the sole of the shoe against her clit.

Mary was groaning as her cunt and clit were being pleasured. Rose had got most of the shoe inside her cunt and was fucking her. Jack was sucking and nibbling on her nipple. Mary was in heaven and lost count of the times she climaxed.

As they recovered Rose said, 'we hope you'll be coming back to the book club soon.'

Back at home Steven had just had his second climax watching Amy getting fucked by her son Adam. The first one was when he read the new story to Amy and they watched each other masturbating on facetime.

As Mary drove home she had that wonderful feeling of being totally sexually satisfied. When she walked in the door Steven was watching TV, having discarded his underwear and high heel shoes.

He asked, 'how was the book club?'

Mary replied, 'great, thanks, it was all about a new book titled 'fun with the in law's.'

fantasyboy
fantasyboy
1,156 Followers