Night Flight

Story Info
A young couple meets a seasoned FLR mistress on a plane.
2.2k words
4.65
4.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is about T&D with a cage. Frankly, I am not a huge fan of denial or caging, but I do enjoy teasing and edging. This story came to me on a recent flight where a very good-looking young couple was sitting in the row in front of me. The husband/boyfriend was in the center seat and his wife/girlfriend was on the aisle. She was quite petite and he was a strapping guy with a good physique. I thought this unusual as generally the man takes the aisle. He was very attentive to her, in a way that drew my attention. Then I saw that she had a bracelet with a small key on it! The entire flight I wondered if the young man was caged.

This story is entirely fictitious.

Night Flight ========================================================================

Jack fidgeted in his seat, to his left was his beautiful and petite wife Lisa and to his right was an older, but strikingly sophisticated, woman named Marie. They had all introduced themselves as they took their seats in one of the exit rows on an evening flight from O'Hare to LaGuardia. After the plane was airborne and the seatbelt light switched off, Jack said to Lisa "Is it OK if I go to the lav, hon?"

"Sure, here, I'll let you out." Lisa stood in the aisle to let her six-foot husband out of the row. The plane had a lot of empty seats, in fact, the row in front of them was completely empty and only one overweight businessman was in the row behind them and he had promptly fallen asleep just after take-off. By the time Jack had gotten back to his seat, the captain had dimmed the cabin lights.

"You two are quite the handsome couple, I must say," said Marie, who had turned in her seat to face Lisa, "and Jack, he is so attentive to you."

"Yes," Lisa replied smiling, "he is indeed."

"You know," Marie continued, "I could not help but notice your bracelet."

Suddenly Jack did not like where this conversation was going and the fact that the two women were discussing him as if he wasn't there.

"Jack gave it to me, on our wedding night." Lisa lifted her arm and shook her hand, causing the small key attached to the bracelet to swing.

"I have to ask you dear," Marie said sweetly, "Is Jack caged?"

Jack coughed suddenly as Lisa replied, "Yes, yes he is...and believe me, he will do anything to get out of it. He's been locked up, hmmm, how long has it been honey?"

"Two weeks" Jack whispered, looking down at the floor, humiliated at how the they were discussing him, his caged member tingling for some reason.

"My, my," Marie exclaimed, "and such a young stud. I kept my late husband Frank caged and when he was younger would let him out weekly. Of course, as we grew older the time he spent in chastity grew longer. In fact, after the accident he was buried wearing a cage."

"Oh my goodness," Lisa said, "I am so sorry for your loss. I don't know what I would do if I lost Jack." Lisa had taken Jack's hand and he smiled weakly towards her.

"I did notice that he has quite a package, would you mind if I touched it? I'll bet I can tell you which brand it is without even looking at it."

"That sounds like fun, let's put the tray tables down." After they dropped the trays Lisa told Jack to pull his pants down so that Marie could have access to his crotch.

"Please don't make me do that, Lisa," Jack pleaded, looking furtively around the darkened cabin.

"I thought you wanted out when we got home?", she asked coyly, "I think I might have to add another week."

Marie nodded approvingly as Jack quickly undid his belt and slid his trousers off his waist. Marie reached under Jack's tray and felt his cage under the soft pouch of his briefs, which were slightly damp from his trip to the lav. Then she slipped her hand up under one leg opening, feeling the cock tube. When her hand touched his balls he jumped.

"This is easy," she said as she felt around the cage and stroked the sides of Jack's exposed nuts, causing him to squirm and pant.

"A Sado Master Series Silicone with the ball separator," she declared confidently as she continued to rub Jack's scrotum and pinch the soft dick tube.

"You are good!" Lisa exclaimed, "That's exactly the one he has on!"

"Let's see, he also has one of those one-time use plastic locks. It's in place, so he didn't pull it off when he visited the restroom," Marie assured her.

"He better not have," Lisa giggled, shooting Jack a stern look, "I just use those when we fly."

"The key on your bracelet," Marie continued, "looks to be for a Steelworx."

"Yes, right again! That's the one he wears daily, it's in our checked bag."

Jack had put his hands on the tray and now his fists were clenched as Marie continued to fondle his caged junk. His head lolled back, eyes closed as he continued to pant. Without thinking, he spread his legs as wide as he could to give her better access.

"His balls are so tight and firm. Frank's sack had become saggy over the years, you know how older men get."

"I'll bet these are full. Are they full Jack?" she asked, gently squeezing his balls together.

"Yes, Ma'am. They are," Jack replied, breathing heavily. Lisa stroked his forehead, intrigued by the way her husband was reacting to Marie's touch. Jack's dick was straining against the cage, but there was no way that he could get an erection with it on.

"Have you ever gotten him to cum with it in place?"

"Well, no," Lisa said hesitantly, "I haven't really tried. I mean, he can't get hard, I just figured he couldn't cum either."

Marie continued to play with Jack and asked Lisa "Do you mind if I try?"

"No, go ahead, this should be interesting."

Marie was gently scraping her nails across the taut skin of Jack's sack as he squirmed and whimpered quietly in his seat. Then she dug down further to press against his taint, rubbing forcefully with the tips of her fingers. Jack gasped loudly and slid down in his seat, trying to increase the pressure, oblivious now to anything happening around him. Lisa stared with amazement.

"Would you like something to drink?"

A steward had arrived at their row with his cart and Marie smiled and said "I'll have a red wine, thanks," as she continued to rub Jack.

"And you, Sir?" Jack had snapped out of his reverie, his clenched fists suddenly opening and splaying out on the tray.

"Is everything OK, Sir?" the steward asked. He raised one of his eyebrows, not quite sure what was going on with the hunky young man whose prominent package he could not have helped but notice during boarding.

Marie had kept her hand at Jack's crotch and now she pinched one of Jack's balls forcefully under the tray.

"Orphhhh!" Jack squeaked suddenly. "Uh, yes," he stammered, "just a water please."

Lisa giggled, then turned to the steward, "My husband is such a big baby," she said as she tussled Jack's hair affectionately, her bracelet tinkling as she did so, "He gets nervous on flights. I'll have the red wine as well."

"I see," said the steward haughtily, fixing the drinks and handing a red wine over to Marie. The significance of the key bracelet wasn't lost on him as he was wearing a cock ring himself. He placed Jack's water on his tray and Jack drank it greedily. After he gave Lisa her wine he said, "That will be $14."

Jack almost dropped his water as he thought in a panic about his wallet in the back pocket of his trousers, which were down around his ankles.

"I'll get this, kids," Marie said, reaching for her purse. Jack sighed in relief, the heat in his groin subsiding now that Marie's hand wasn't there.

"Thank you, Marie, that's very sweet," Lisa said, taking a sip of her wine and slipping her free hand over to Jack's crotch. She squeezed his pouch and Jack moaned involuntarily.

"Sir?" the steward said to Jack as he reached over to hand Marie her change.

"Oh, nothing," Jack told him with an anxious look as Lisa giggled.

"Very well," the steward said, now winking at Lisa as he unlocked his cart and pushed it further down the aisle, "Have a good remainder of the flight."

Lisa, emboldened by Marie's activity, slipped her hand inside the waistband of Jack's briefs and pulled it down below his balls. Now his cage was nestled in a hammock formed by his tight underwear, pushed up and out, totally exposed under his tray. He leaned back and sighed, it was going to be a longer flight than he realized with both women teasing him.

"Dearie," Marie said to Lisa, taking another sip of her wine, "If you don't mind I'd like to show you a few things."

"Oh yes Ma'am, please do!" Lisa replied enthusiastically.

"I'd like to raise his tray table," Marie said as Jack's mouth fell open in alarm, "but we might get in trouble."

Jack sighed with relief as Marie continued, "So we'll just do this by touch."

"First, you can tell a lot by the amount of precum he is making. He did quite a bit before, his tube end is pretty wet with it," she said as she drew her finger over the end of the tube under his pouch, scooping up a few drops of the sticky fluid and carefully sliding her hand out. Then she put her finger to her lips and tasted it. "Oh my god," she said, "I forgot how good a young man tastes."

"Okay then Lisa, I get the impression that you don't touch his balls much," she said authoritatively.

"Yes, that's true. I usually just let him out, we have sex and then he goes back in. I always thought they were too delicate to play with."

"You would be surprised at how much they can take. You can actually train him to cum just from testicle stimulation alone. The more you train him, the more frustrated he'll be during the day as his clothes rub his balls."

Jack had become fascinated with the discussion and all the talk about his frustration and his balls had caused his dick to swell painfully in the tube.

"OK then, let's go ahead and experiment with how much he can take."

"Oh no," whined Jack, "Lisa, please, don't hurt me."

"I'll be gentle," Lisa said as she grabbed one of his nuts with her fingertips. Marie followed her touch with her hand.

"That's it, give them a good feel, don't be afraid to squeeze, I used to smack Frank's with a crop--he loved it!"

Jack startled at that revelation, he had always been protective of his man-glands and Marie scared him, but he also found himself wildly excited by her.

Lisa became bolder and began to press harder, squeezing and pinching. Jack was moaning quietly now, his head once again fell back, his mouth open.

"You know, Lisa," Marie said, "when he asked you to cage him and take control of his orgasms he was also handing you his balls, they belong to you now." Marie continued her instructions for Lisa and before long Jack was squirming and writhing in his seat.

"All that precum has soaked his dick and he's actually getting a lot of stimulation under his cock tube, try squeezing it and see if you can get a nail into the pee slit."

Lisa did as directed, scraping one of her long nails up under Jack's frenulum. He gasped and wriggled, clearly on the edge.

"Please, please let me cum," he begged.

"Dear boy," Marie said consolingly, "you may cum at any time."

"But I can't!" Jack whined, "I need my cock freed." Jack was going crazy, he wanted so badly to cum, but it just wasn't working.

"No, we won't be letting you out, but if you want to cum, feel free to do so. Lisa, just touch the very base of his balls, lightly, with a gentle circular motion."

While Lisa gently stroked the bottom of Jack's nuts, she leaned in and pulled his face to hers, giving him the deepest kiss he had ever had from her.

"Here we go," Marie exclaimed, her hand had been resting across the top of his balls and she could feel them shift even further up towards his body.

"I...I...I...think I am going to cum!" Jack exclaimed happily after Lisa pulled out of the kiss, her fingers delicately tickling his throbbing glands.

Suddenly the cabin lights came on and they could hear the steward over the intercom. "Ladies and Gentleman, the captain has begun our descent into La Guardia. Please return all seats and tray tables to the upright position."

"Nooooooooo!" screamed Jack as Lisa quickly pulled his briefs back up and over his cage. "You'd better get your pants up," Lisa said as she smiled and pushed her tray table up. Jack did as he was told, the sad frustration of the last two hours showing as moistness in his eyes as he felt the slow trickle of his ruined orgasm filling the end of his cock tube.

"Lisa, honey," Marie said, "there's quite a bit more I could show you if you like. Here's my card, give me a call next week and perhaps we can get together."

"We'd like that."

--The End