Mary's Control Ch. 03 - Police Action

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I start to wonder if she suspects that embarrassing actions have been covered up, which have nothing to do with the case. I amble back to the lounge room with my coffee and sit on the sofa again, crossing my legs to let my robe open to show a leg up to my mid-thigh. I notice her glance down, and I suspect that she is getting quite interested in me.

"Tell me, Constable Jacobs, does the bedroom recording have anything to do with the case? I mean, the attack never proceeded beyond the lounge room. So is it relevant evidence?"

She's a bit taken aback that I have challenged the relevance. She thinks for a moment, and then says, "Well, I suppose not, but I'm just curious."

"I see." I smile, relieved that I'm safe about the erasure. I open a drawer of the coffee table between us and take out a small pad of paper and a pen. As I'm writing a short message, I ask, "So do you have any further questions about the case?"

"No, I think that covers it for now."

I have the message pointing toward me, upside down. I move it up, then toward her, out of sight of the body cam and then down, rotating it in front of her eyes. The message reads, "Is there a reason to keep the body cam on?"

She reads the message and seems a bit puzzled, but reaches down and turns it off.

"It's off now?" I ask.

"Yes, why?"

"You say you are curious about what may have happened in the bedroom that you couldn't watch. I'm curious why you are so curious."

I feel I am starting to push her back onto her heels. She says, "Well, I just wondered."

"But it has nothing to do with the case, right?"

"Right."

"So you know that only Gwen and Cleo live in the house, right?"

"Yes."

"You perhaps wondered that the recording wouldn't be erased unless there were something on it that someone didn't want to be seen, to avoid embarrassment?"

"Yes, something like that."

I smile and ask, "What do you suppose that could have been?"

"Uh, I don't know."

"Don't you? A mother and daughter live in a house alone. They each have their own bedrooms."

"Uh, yes."

"If they sleep in their own bedrooms, then there's nothing to be embarrassed about, right?"

"Yes."

I notice her breathing increase in pace - with excitement at my hints? "Of course, if they were in the same bed, uh, oh my, things could happen, couldn't they? Things that could be embarrassing. That's what you were wondering, wasn't it?"

Her eyes open wide. She is blushing and breathing heavily.

"The idea of them doing something in the bedroom that you couldn't see excites you, doesn't it?"

"Oh, uh, no, of course not!" she protests. I smile, knowing that she has lied.

"No? Well, you know that Cleo is eighteen, so she's legally an adult. So there would be nothing illegal happening, right?"

"Uh, I suppose not."

"You want to see that recording, don't you?"

"No, it's not relevant to the case."

"I don't mean for the case." I pause to let her stew in her juices.

"May I ask you a personal question, Connie?" I use her first name to steer the conversation to a personal level. I feel myself firmly taking control of the situation now.

"Uh, what?"

"Do you live alone?"

"Yes."

"Let me speculate. Last night, at home, you undressed, taking off the mantle of Constable Jacobs and becoming Connie. The day was stressful, having investigated a rough attack on two attractive, innocent women. Maybe you had a shower. Am I right so far?"

"Yes."

"You crawled into bed, wanting some relief from the stress. But the events kept going through your mind. And the missing recording intrigued you. What could have been erased? Am I still close?"

She looks flustered now. "Uh, yes."

"You surmised that the mother and daughter may have been in the same bed, which could have been innocent."

Connie says nothing, so I continue.

"But if it wasn't innocent, then oh, that would be exciting, wouldn't it?"

"Oh, Mary, n..." She starts to say "No" but can't.

"Yes?" I ask, pressing the issue.

She is heaving with excitement now. "Yes," she admits.

I smile broadly and say, "I'm glad you have been honest with me, Connie. It's always best, don't you agree?"

She can only nod.

"You find them attractive, don't you?" I ask softly.

She pauses and then says, "Yes."

"So do I. The moment I set eyes on them the day they moved in, I knew I had to have them." Connie looks amazed at my revelation.

"I had to rush over right away and introduce myself and welcome them to the neighbourhood. They are so gorgeous and they are also lovely people. It's so awful what they've gone through with him. I promised them that I would always help them feel safe."

"That's nice of you."

"Well, I am a kind person. Anyway, I have gotten to know them pretty well, and they have taken to me."

"I'm glad that they have a good friend in you, Mary."

"We have become close - very, very close." I pause to let this statement sink in. I can see Connie's mind whirling behind her wide-open eyes. If I'm right about her, she's very excited, thinking sexually about Gwen and Cleo now. I glance at her lovely ample boobs and can just see her nipples. They must be bulging to be visible through her bra and thick shirt.

I notice Connie eyeing me up and down, and I remember that I'm in my sheer robe, so she can see my boobs and nipples through it. I measure my next step carefully.

"Connie, I confess to you that I erased the bedroom recording because I knew that the police would take the recorder and look at everything. I didn't want guys seeing Gwen and Cleo making love."

"Ohhh," Connie almost moaned. I knew she was on the hook now. I had to carefully set the hook and reel her in.

"Was that bad of me?"

"Uh, no, I can understand that. Most of the guys in the lab are creepy."

"I'm glad you appreciate my motives. Then you'll probably appreciate that I introduced Gwen and Cleo to the pleasures of a woman. You can understand that, right?"

"Oh," was all she said, but I took that for understanding.

I smile and then say, "You find me attractive, don't you?"

She inhaled sharply in response and thought for a moment.

"Be honest, Connie."

"Yes, Mary." Hook set. Now to carefully reel her in.

"Gwen and Cleo do, and I care for them very deeply. I keep them loved and safe, and they love to please me. They are my darling pets."

Connie's eyes widen at the thought.

"Yes, Connie, they please me sexually. Does that excite you?"

She nods.

"And I always return the favour, making them very happy."

I wait again, letting Connie absorb all of the news.

"You are very controlling as a police officer, Connie, and you seem very good at it. In private, would you like to have a pet? Or would you rather be an equal?"

"Or," (I pause for effect), "would you like to be a pet?"

Connie gasps, and I know that I have reeled her in. I have a third pet.

I open the top of my robe, showing Connie my naked little boobs. "You'd love to please me, wouldn't you Connie? Well, I'd love that. You are so lovely."

Connie whispers, "Oh, Mary."

I close my robe and brusquely adopt an officious tone of voice. "You are on duty now, Constable Jacobs. You need to write your report on the relevant evidence to the case." In a softer tone, I say, "But do let me know when you can visit - out of uniform. Very soon, I hope."

"Uh, uh, well, I'm off duty tomorrow."

"Excellent!" I think for a moment, considering that I should take time to care for poor Gwen and Cleo. "How about you come at 10:00?"

She gasps, and I grin. "Yes, Mary, I will be here."

"Wonderful. I look forward to it."

I show Connie to the door. Immediately after closing it I drop my robe and thrust three fingers into my copiously dripping pussy and rub my clit, screaming as I cum so Connie can hear. I hear moans outside the door and a gasp. I smile and remind myself to check the outside CCTV recording later.

CARING FOR MY PETS

I pick up my robe and carry it back to my bedroom. I think of poor Gwen and Cleo. I get my phone and text Cleo, "May I come over?"

After a few minutes, she replies, "Okay".

I dress modestly for me and walk over and knock. Cleo opens the door. Her bruise is deep purple now.

"How are you, Cleo?"

"Okay, considering. Come in."

Gwen is sitting on the sofa. "How are you, Gwen?"

She writes a note on a pad and shows it to me. "I'm not talking - hurts."

"Sure, I understand."

Cleo sits next to her and they cuddle. I sit in a chair opposite them.

"Cleo, is there anything I can do for either of you or get for you?"

"No, Miss Mary, you have done so much."

"Oh, Cleo, you are a darling, but when we're at your house, you don't have to play the pet. I'm just Mary here, and I want to care for you."

"You do, Mary, and we love you."

"Did Constable Connie stop by?"

"Yes, she was here earlier, asking questions."

"Yeah, she was just over at my house."

"Did she grill you?"

"Not really. She had me sign a statement and then asked me about the Taser, but I satisfied her about that. And she had a question about the CCTV recording."

Gwen waves and writes a note, "What question?"

I suddenly realise that I can't answer that honestly without explaining the mutual surveillance arrangement that I had with the previous owners of their house. And to do that will be to admit that I watched them make love the night before the attack, without having let them know that I could see.

"Um, I have a confession. There's something I haven't told you that I should have. I'm sorry."

"Oh?" Cleo says.

I take a deep breath. "Well, about a year ago, the neighbourhood had a series of break-ins. A few of the people who were home got attacked. I live alone, and the previous owners here were two lovely women - a married couple.

"We were very friendly with each other, and often visited each other. We got scared, so we arranged to have a security company come out and wire both of our houses with discreet CCTV cameras, inside and out. The security company has access to view the outside cameras but not the inside cameras.

"We went with the deluxe option, which includes the recorder, as you have seen, and also internet access. We gave each other permission to see inside each other's homes for security. We can see either from a computer or a phone.

"Yesterday, when I heard his car screech and heard him yelling and pounding, I grabbed my phone out of habit, and saw him barge in and attack Gwen."

"We're so glad you did, you saved Mum's life," Cleo says.

Gwen nods. She then thinks and writes, "Every room?"

I blush at the admission I'm about to make. "Yes, every room, except toilets. I'm so sorry, I should have let you know and deleted my internet access if you didn't want me to have it.

"I was naughty the night before last. After you left, I got ready for bed, and then I was curious if you two would be practising. I shouldn't have done that, at least not without letting you know what I have just told you about access and gotten your permission.

"I saw you making love. I'm so sorry I did that without your permission. But yesterday after we tied up the beast and I was creating the USB copy, I realised that the police would likely take the recorder and look at everything. That would include you two in bed.

"I didn't want that seen, so I deleted everything from Gwen's bedroom so they didn't see it. They noticed the erasure at the lab, so Constable Connie asked me about that."

Cleo asks, "What did you say?"

"I asked if it was relevant to the case, because he never got that far, and the time erased was prior to his being here. She said, 'No', so it's not important to the case."

Gwen scribbles a lot, then shows me and Cleo. "I forgive you. You saved my life. I don't mind you having access. Cleo, do you mind?"

"No, I don't mind. When you watched us, did you get excited, Mary?"

"Well, sure I did."

"Oh, good, that's fun."

"I'm glad you think so. So, to be fair, I'll set you up with access to my house. Feel free to look in any time you want. I love being watched."

Gwen writes, "Are you sure?"

"Yes, I will love it."

I spend half an hour setting up their access on phones and laptops, demonstrating how to view in real time and also the recorder. We end up in Cleo's bedroom.

Cleo is a fast learner, and she asks if she can access the recording of our photo session. Using her laptop, I tell her how to select the camera and the time period, and in a few seconds she has the scene up. She fast-forwards to when they are playing with their nipples.

"Oh, Mum, this is hot to watch us. Don't you agree?"

Gwen has been watching intently and nods.

Cleo fast-forwards again to when her mum is touching her. "Oh, wow, this is making me wet all over again."

"Oh, by the way, Connie will be coming by my house at 10:00 tomorrow morning."

"Oh?" Cleo asks.

"Um, yes, I didn't tell you. I enticed her to become another pet."

"Wow, Mary, that's so cool. I can't wait to watch what you have her do. Can we test our live camera viewing?"

"What do you mean?"

"So we can watch you and Connie. Mary, why don't you go home, then I'll try to find you on camera and you can look at me, too."

"You two have fun, I'm tired. I'm going to have a nap," Gwen says.

"Okay, Mum."

"I'll go home now, Cleo." I walk over and go to my bedroom and fire up my laptop at my desk. I get the camera view of Cleo's bedroom. She waves and says "Hi".

I wave back, say, "Hello," and call her.

"Could you hear me?" Cleo asks.

"Yes. It's not the best though, because the microphone is in the camera and not close to you."

"Cool. So you're okay with us watching you and Connie?"

"Oh yes, I'll love knowing you can see us."

"Mmm, I'm getting wet just wondering.

"Great."

"Okay, ten o'clock?"

"That's what we arranged."

"We'll be watching."

"Okay, bye."

"Bye, Mary."

For the rest of the day, I sort out mundane details of life, including bill paying, grocery shopping, etc. Connie is never far from my mind. When I get to bed, I imagine ways to initiate her.

BREAKING IN CONNIE

In the morning, I'm giddy with excitement. Getting Gwen and Cleo to be my pets was pretty easy; they were vulnerable and new to lesbian love, so they didn't know what to expect.

Connie will be a different challenge. I suspect she's had lots of women, and she might even have played the dom. My suggestion of being a pet seemed to intrigue her. I've heard that high-powered women sometimes like to be submissive, to let go of the control that they have to work hard to maintain in their professional life.

Now to decide where - lounge room, bedroom or photo studio? I decide on the studio, so I can get good photos. I go in there and tidy up, putting away my sewing gear, getting my cameras, and placing lights. I go to the bedroom to get a collection of toys. While there, I think to print out some of the photos of Gwen and Cleo in their altered outfits.

I run through various scenarios for Connie in my mind, and I can't decide, so I'll just wing it. I shower and have breakfast, and decide to put on my sheer robe again. She liked looking at me in it before.

It's 9:50. I sit in the lounge room and look into my pets' house on my phone. They are sitting on Gwen's bed, kissing softly. Aw, that's sweet. I see they have a laptop, so they must be ready to watch Connie and me.

I hear an authoritative knock. That must be Constable Connie. I take a breath and assume an aura of control before I glide over and open the door.

"Good morning, Connie. I'm so glad you could come."

"I'm happy to be here, Mary."

"That's 'Miss Mary' from now on when here and not in uniform."

"Yes, Miss Mary."

Good, control established.

"Disrobe and leave your clothes on the sofa. Follow me when you're naked."

I walk toward the studio without a glance backward, hoping she feels awkward.

I stand in the studio facing the door when I see her walk through naked. I gasp as I see her strong, toned, petite body with her large, firm breasts. Her nipples are also large, with bar piercings.

She also has a belly ring and I think I can see a clit piercing, although I'm not sure because she has the largest set of pussy lips I have ever seen below a lush but well-trimmed landing strip.

I have her stand in front of a black sheet, which accentuates her skin in photos. I take several photos from full-length to close-ups of each boob. I kneel and take a close-up of her pussy and I confirm that there is a ring inside her lips. I spread her lips with fingers of one hand and photograph the ring clearly piercing right through her clit.

"Tell me, Connie, do your piercings keep you stimulated all day, especially the clit ring?" I say as I flick the ring with a finger.

She gasps and says, "Not if I'm engaged with an incident, but in between, yes it keeps me gently excited."

"That's hot. I've considered it, but I've always been afraid. Does it hurt?"

"Oh, the piercings did hurt a lot when they were done, but ongoing, no they don't."

"I'll have to think about it. Did you get excited during the drive over here?"

"Yes, Miss Mary. I'm very excited to be here."

"What excites you the most, Connie?"

"The opportunity to please you, Miss Mary."

I smile broadly and say, "Why that's a perfect answer. Do you like to look at me, Connie?"

"Oh yes, Miss Mary, I do."

"Does it excite you?"

"Yes, very much."

"I'm glad. My boobs are so much smaller than yours, though."

"Oh, Miss Mary, I love your little boobs."

"I'm glad. I haven't decided what your house uniform will be." I pick up two photos of Gwen and Cleo in their uniforms and show them to Connie. "Aren't they adorable?"

"Oh, yes, Miss Mary, they are striking."

"They excite you, too, don't they?" Connie nods.

I feel my robe brush my nipples and have a thought. I undo the sash of the robe and take it off, walking behind Connie. I place it around her shoulders and stand with my boobs pressing into her back as I wrap it around the front and tie the sash.

I come around to the front and look. "Oh, Connie, you look fabulous. Your cleavage shows beautifully, and of course, I can see your boobs and nipples with their bars through the sheer fabric. When you are here with guests I'm sure they won't be able to resist reaching up and feeling your wonderful boobs, like I'm doing now. This can be your house uniform."

I caress her boobs and then grab her nipple bars and jiggle them. Connie groans. "Ah, yes, my pet, I love how excited you are already. I have an idea. Keep standing here."

"Yes, Miss Mary."

I run to the lounge room and retrieve her knickers and toss them by her feet. Reaching to the table, I pick up a rabbit vibrator and kneel in front of her. She smiles knowingly. I hold her knickers at her feet. "Step in." She steps her feet into them and I leave them at her ankles.

With a phone app, I turn on the shaft vibrator to full speed and rub it between her pussy lips, then place it on her clit. "Ohhhhh," she cries. I push it back between her lips and find her pussy entrance. I leave it there. She opens her thighs, and I push it in. She's so wet it glides all the way in easily.

"Squeeze and hold it." I pull her knickers up to hold the rabbit in place. I check the fit and see that the clit vibrator sits squarely on the clit ring. I turn off the shaft vibration and turn the clit vibration to full speed.

"Oh, fuck!" Connie exclaims. I smile and turn it off. Then I select my custom teasing program. This gives a slow, pulsing vibration inside for several seconds, then stops. Then it gives a slow, pulsing vibration to the clit for several seconds, then stops. They are never together, and the stopping is almost as exciting as the starting.

I double-check the fit and stand again, watching her being gently stimulated. I turn the camera to video recording and capture her progress. She's breathing hard, and I place two fingers on her neck to feel her pounding pulse. I take about five minutes of video before I pause the recording, set the camera on a tripod and resume recording.