Mary's Control Ch. 03 - Police Action

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sit on the sofa and watch her. I'm naked, of course, since she's wearing my robe. I cup a boob with one hand and slide two fingers into my pussy with the other. I moan as I fuck my pussy twice, then extract them and hold them up. "See what you have done to me, Connie? I'm dripping wet."

"Oh, yes, I see that, Miss Mary."

I lick my fingers off. "Yum, I love my juice. Would you like to taste me, Connie?"

"Yes, Miss Mary."

"Then tell me what you will do to earn it."

"Oh, Miss Mary, I will lick the juice that's running from your pussy. I will suck your pussy lips and clean them off with my tongue. Then I will dive into your pussy and lick you out, tasting your creamy juice."

"That sounds delightful, my pet. You may kneel and do that now. Wait one moment while I reorient the camera to capture us in profile on the sofa."

I sit on the sofa again and she falls in front of me and services me as she promised. I pet her head while she's doing that, rewarding her with appreciation. She does a wonderful job of building my excitement gradually. She's no novice pussy licker.

I hear her moan. The vibrations in her knickers must be taking effect. She redoubles her licking speed. I say, "Oh, my lovely pet Connie, you are fantastic. Lick my clit now."

She gradually withdraws her tongue from my pussy and slides it around my clit, not touching it directly. "Oh, yes, lovely," I moan.

She sucks and gives me slow indirect licking on my clit for a minute, then licks more directly. My clit throbs and I hump against her tongue. She presses her tongue hard on my clit and rubs it up and down. I'm moaning constantly.

I start panting madly and she senses I'm about to cum and thrashes my clit hard and fast. "Oh, yessssssssssss, ahhhhhhhhhhh. I'm cummmingggggg," I scream. She keeps licking until I push her face away. When I can open my eyes and look down, she's looking up and me, smiling.

"Was that satisfactory, Miss Mary?" Connie asks meekly.

"Oh, yes, Connie, you are so good. I'm going to make you so happy so you keep serving me that way." Her smile broadens.

"Stand again," I order. She stands and faces me, the teasing stimulation of the rabbit showing on her face. I point the camera back at her.

I admire her muscular body. Her thighs and biceps are particularly well-defined but her body is still feminine. Her prominent boobs help with that, of course.

I pick up my phone and stop the vibrations, considering what to give her now. I turn the inside vibrator to a steady medium pulsing. Connie gasps. I watch her for a minute as I see her spread her legs to a stable position.

I set the clit vibrator to manual control, high speed, vibrating as I press and stopping as I release. I tap once, and her body twitches. I press for a few seconds and she moans, "Ahhhh."

I'm feeling giddy with a sense of power rushing through me, watching myself control this strong woman. I keep throbbing her clit at random intervals, for random durations.

I notice a massive wet spot on her knickers. Juice has dripped through and is starting to flow down her thighs. "Now, Connie, tell me when you're about to cum," I say as I press and hold the clit vibrator constantly. She nods.

"Urrghhhh," she moans as her knees buckle, her legs working hard to keep standing. After maybe thirty seconds, she screams, "Oh, I'm about to cum." I stop both vibrations and she screams, the sudden stop jolting her.

Her body is shaking. Her boobs are jiggling. Incomprehensible groans issue from her mouth. I can tell she's just on the edge. The robe falls off of her, displaying her wonderful naked body.

I cup my mound and rub it gently as I smile at her. After a minute, she opens her eyes and sees me. Her mouth is agape and she's unable to form any words, but I perceive that she's desperate to cum.

I turn the inside vibrator back on, strong pulsing this time. Connie gasps again and I see juice gushing through her knickers, drops flowing across to her thighs. I hit the clit vibrator a few times. She screams.

I turn both off again, and she gurgles. I can see her pussy clench the shaft, desperate for the stimulation that will push her over the edge. Her eyes close again, and her body is tensing and relaxing.

Her eyes open and plead with me to let her cum. I sense that she understands that she shouldn't ask - she is to submit to whatever I wish to give her.

I smile in recognition of her desire, and I turn both vibrators to top speed with constant pulsing. Her legs are standing apart to hold her up and are shaking from the effort. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I'm cumminggggg," she screams. I finger my wet pussy gently as I watch her cum hard.

I am amazed at the strength on display. Her thighs ripple with muscular spasms. Her fists clench and her biceps bulge. The vibrations are still pulsing through her pussy and on her clit. She cums and cums, juice streaming down her thighs.

Finally, she can no longer support herself and she slowly collapses to the floor. I keep the vibrations going for a few more seconds before I take mercy on her and turn them off.

She curls up into a foetal position, still spasming. I crawl onto the floor behind her and cuddle her from behind, wrapping my arm around her and cupping her ample boob.

I cradle her until she rouses after a few minutes. She turns to me and smiles. "Oh, Miss Mary, that was amazing."

"You are amazing, Connie. I'll have to show you the video of you standing."

"Oh?"

"Yes, let's get on the sofa." I stand and help her up, admiring her incredible body again. I turn off the recording and take the camera off of the tripod and bring it with me. We sit and watch the video. "This point is especially fantastic. You are cumming so hard. I can almost feel it again."

"Wow, yeah, I've never been recorded this way. You are so good. May I have a copy?"

"Thanks. Sure, I'll copy it for you."

"Thank you, Miss Mary."

"You are welcome, my pet."

"Well, I'm ready for another round, Connie. Stand up. Take off those dripping knickers, take out the rabbit and toss them both on the table." She complies, and I lie on the sofa with one leg draped over the edge. "Scissor me."

She needs no further instructions. She climbs onto me, planting her soaked pussy onto mine, rubbing up and down gently. "Ah, yes, that's lovely, my pet. You know just how to please me." She smiles broadly at the compliment.

Her pussy gets my clit all wet before her fat pussy lips and landing strip rub it gently. "Oh, Connie, you are so good." She smiles and maintains a gentle rubbing, her pussy dripping all the time to make it slippery.

I can feel my clit harden and throb under her lovely gentle stroking. Then I feel her press harder and slide down. "Ohhhh," I cry, as I feel her clit ring scrape my clit. She deftly rubs my clit with it, bringing squeals from my throat.

She keeps this up until I am about to cum, and then she mashes her pussy hard on mine. I grab her hips and pull her hard to me as her clit ring madly rubs my clit. "Ahhhh, I'm cumming, Connie, ohhhhh."

She keeps humping me until I cum again. I say, "No more, stop." She stops moving but keeps her pussy on mine as waves of pleasure wash through my body.

When I open my eyes, I see her beaming smile above me. "Damn, Connie, that was incredible. You really know how to use your assets. I'm gonna keep you, pet."

"Oh, I hope so, Miss Mary. I so enjoyed pleasing you."

"Did you ever! Did you cum then, Connie?"

"No, I didn't, Miss Mary, but I don't mind."

"Well, you may roll off me and make yourself cum. You've earned it."

"Thank you, Miss Mary." She sits at the end of the sofa with her legs spread, letting me see her big lips splayed around her wet, pink pussy. "May I use a toy?"

"Certainly, pet."

She selects a glass dildo from the table, rubs it between her luscious lips and slides it deep into her pussy. I watch her lick her finger and rub her clit as she fucks herself, slowly at first, then faster and faster until she's pumping furiously.

I whisper, "Cum for me, Connie." She rubs her clit madly and screams, "Oh, yesss, I'm cumming. Thank you, Miss Mary." Her juice is pouring out each time the dildo is pulled out. She screams as she cums, finally pushing the dildo deep into her and holding it and keeping her palm still on her clit.

We smile at each other as she settles. I ask her, "So, Connie, do you enjoy being my pet?"

"Oh my goodness, Miss Mary, yes, yes, yes. I've always had a fantasy of being controlled, but have never done it. So many of the dominant scenarios I heard of scared me, but you are so loving with your control. I love surrendering to you."

"I always treat my pets with kindness, and I make sure they receive pleasure. Did you like how I teased you with the rabbit?"

"Oh, Miss Mary, that was awesome. I mean it was almost excruciating how you took me to the edge of exploding and then denied it. But it was amazing how incredible it felt to convulse just short of cumming. Then when you did make me cum it was mind-blowing."

"I love to please my pets. So you'll stay with me?"

"Oh, Miss Mary, yes."

"Wonderful!"

She moves over and we kiss and cuddle, melting into each other. As she starts dressing, I say, "Leave the knickers. Those are mine to sniff and taste now." She smiles and says, "Of course, Miss Mary."

I show her to the door and give her a sensuous hug and goodnight kiss.

I go back to the studio and start cleaning up when my phone rings.

"Hello, Cleo."

"Hi, it's both of us on speaker. That was awesome to watch. I rubbed myself silly and came six times I think."

"Only three for me," Gwen says, "but I was edging like you made Connie do. That was amazing."

I giggle. "I'm glad you enjoyed it. We sure did, as if you couldn't tell."

"Yes, we know," says Gwen. "We'll let you clean up, we just wanted you to know how much we enjoyed watching."

"My pleasure."

"So we saw," Cleo says with a giggle. "Good night."

"Good night, my lovely pets."

Chapter 3 of 7