Mary's Control Ch. 03 - Police Action

Story Info
Mary saves Gwen and recruits a policewoman as a pet.
9.3k words
4.8
8.7k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THE ATTACK

I wake up from a dream about sweet Cleo. I smile and head to the bathroom for a pee and a shower. On the way out I decide that it's house cleaning time, so after drying myself I take the towels into the laundry, add the clothes from the basket and start the washing machine.

I dress in shorts and a t-shirt, with no bra of course. I walk toward a closet to get the vacuum cleaner when I hear a car's tyres screeching to a halt outside followed by a loud slam of the car door. I peer out a window and see a large, unkempt man storming up the footpath of Gwen's and Cleo's house.

I hear him yelling and banging on the door. I find my phone and open the surveillance app for the CCTV cameras next door. These had been installed by my neighbours and me a year ago throughout our houses when we had a raft of break-ins. We allowed each other viewing access via the internet for our mutual protection. The gang who was living nearby has been arrested and convicted of the burglaries, so we were thankful for that.

I soon have a view of him at the front door on my phone. He is now trying to break through the door, and he finally succeeds. I switch to the lounge room view, where I see Gwen and Cleo fearfully huddling on the sofa with him standing over them. "What the fuck do you think you are doing, Gwen?" he shouts. "You can't leave me. I'll kill you."

Cleo stands and tries to keep her dad away from her mum, but he slugs his daughter in the face, knocking her to the floor. My adrenaline surges, and I look around, seeing the kitchen drawer that has my Taser. I quickly get it and check that it's charged. Checking the phone again, I see his hands around Gwen's neck.

I fly next door with the Taser. I run to the lounge room and see him violently choking Gwen, who's lying on the sofa. I squeeze the Taser's trigger, hear it buzzing and slam it into his neck and hold it. He jerks for a few seconds and then collapses on the floor.

Gwen is clutching her neck, gasping. I look around and see Cleo on the floor looking up; she breaks into tears. I am breathing hard and my heart is pounding. I look down at the massive hulk that I just floored and I am worried that he might revive himself and attack us all.

I stand over him with the Taser ready. I look at Cleo and bark at her, "Do you have any rope?" She looks stunned. "Pull yourself together, Cleo, this is important. Do you have any rope?"

She blurts, "Maybe, but we haven't unpacked much, so I have no idea where."

"Okay, Cleo, stand up. Run over to my house. Look in the kitchen drawer that's open or maybe the one below it. I should have a length of rope." She stares at me. I shout, "Go! Now!"

She snaps to and runs out. He's starting to come to, so I give him another quick zap on the neck. He collapses again, face down.

I look at Gwen on the sofa, who's breathing a little easier now. "Are you okay?" I ask.

"Well, no, but I'll live," Gwen croaks.

"Don't try to talk."

After what seems like hours, Cleo comes back with a long hank of rope. I quickly undo the hank and untangle it. With one end, I tie his wrists together with several tight coils and then knot them securely. I take the rope down to his ankles and try to tie them together. He kicks free, so I Taser him again and then tie the ankles.

I stand and catch my breath, examining my work. I decide that he can still kick, so I take the free end of the rope from his ankles, between his tied wrists, and pull hard to make a loop, pulling his ankles backward. I finish with an adjustable hitch, keeping it taut between ankles and wrists.

Satisfied that he's now unable to hurt us, I become dizzy and collapse into a chair. We sit in stunned silence. Only a few groans from him can be heard.

Cleo says, "Should we call 000?"

I think for a moment, looking around. "Not quite yet. We're safe now, and I need to prepare evidence if we have it."

"What evidence?" Gwen croaks.

"Save your voice, Gwen," I reply. I collect my thoughts as my body begins to settle.

I stand and open the cabinet doors under the TV and retrieve the remote controls for the CCTV recorder and the TV. I'm surprised but very pleased that the previous owners have left the installation intact.

I hit the "On" button on both remotes and I'm happy that the recorder has been left active. I see a pack of new USB sticks next to the recorder and plug two of them into sockets. I take the remote controls back to the chair and start working.

"This was all recorded?" Cleo asks.

"I hope so," I reply, "we'll find out in a minute."

I work for several minutes. I first note the time that he pulled up in his car and the time that I finished tying him up. I copy all video from relevant cameras in that time span to one USB stick, so I will always have the complete recordings, even if the police take the recorder.

I pause for a moment and consider that if the police view all of the recordings, they might see something we don't want to be circulated. I play back Gwen's bedroom from last night, and sure enough, they are there, pleasing each other.

I copy that action to the same USB stick, then I pull it out, put it in my pocket and put in a fresh USB stick. I erase that camera's recordings prior to 8 am today to save them unneeded embarrassment.

I then create trimmed copies of the attack recordings, showing when he's in the shot for each camera. Finally, I copy the trimmed set to both USB sticks. I put one in my pocket and put the other into the TV. I turn off the recorder, put its remote control back into the cabinet and close the doors.

"Let's watch it," I say to Gwen and Cleo. I start the playback from the USB stick, which shows him pulling up in his car, bashing down the door, charging through the foyer and then attacking Gwen in the lounge room. After a minute, I charge in, subdue him and tie him up.

"I think we have enough evidence to lock him away for a long time, especially because we captured that he said he would kill you, Gwen." I'm satisfied with the USB copy, so I say, "Okay, Cleo, call 000 now. Gwen, are you okay?" She shakes her head, obviously still damaged from his choking. "Okay, Cleo, ask for police and an ambulance."

"What the hell have you bitches done?" he yells, straining at his ropes.

I pick up the Taser, squeeze the trigger and show it to him. "Shut the fuck up, you bastard, or you'll get this again, and again," I shout back.

"Who the fuck are you?" he yells at me. I zap him on the neck and he groans and collapses. He doesn't interrupt us again.

I can sense that we are beginning to calm down, although we are far from normal. Sirens approach and soon we hear a knock on the open front door.

"Come in," I shout, and a female police officer comes in and looks around. She looks mid- to late-twenties, with a pretty face, a nice blonde pixie haircut and a petite but muscular body with large boobs, perhaps C-cups. For a brief moment, I have a flush of excitement, but the weight of the recent events quashes it.

She's followed by an older male officer who quickly begins examining the scene and taking photographs.

"What happened here?" she asks.

I respond by pointing to the TV and saying, "Probably best to watch the CCTV recordings and then ask." I play the recording for the two officers, then remove the USB stick and hand it to her.

She turns to Gwen, points to the man on the floor and asks, "Who is this?"

I interrupt and say, "Her throat is quite damaged. I don't think you should make her speak now. That's Gwen's husband, whom she's divorcing. That's her daughter Cleo. I'm Mary. I live next door and I came over when I heard the commotion."

"I'm Constable Jacobs, and this is Constable Williams. We need to ask you questions. The CCTV recording is great, of course, but we need to know some things about the circumstances."

"Of course," I reply.

"Cleo, can you answer some questions?" Constable Jacobs asks. She just collapses into a ball and whimpers.

"She's a wreck, too. Can you question them later? Ask me anything you want."

"Yes, I can see that they are traumatised. I'll hold off talking to them, but I do have several questions for you."

I am asked what my relationship is with Gwen and Cleo, and I relate how they recently moved in and I welcomed them. I am asked about having a Taser and I tell about the gang and how I was fearful since I live alone. I describe the attack.

The constable makes notes, thinks, and then asks me, "So you came over with your Taser? What on earth made you do that?"

I think for a moment and tell her all about the mutual CCTV arrangement I had with the previous owners. "Force of habit made me bring up the surveillance app on my phone, and when I saw Gwen being choked, I knew I had to save her life. So I grabbed the Taser and ran over. Just in time."

"I see." She scribbles copious notes. "How did you make this USB stick?"

I show her the recorder and say that as I had set this up for the previous owners, I know how to use its features, including the trimming and copying.

"I see." She looks over the man. "You tied him up well."

"Yes, Girl Guide training finally became useful." We trade small smiles.

"Constable Williams, please handcuff this man, untie him and arrest him." He is led out to the police car.

Another knock on the door. "Paramedics here, may we come in?"

"Yes," Constable Jacobs shouts. Two paramedics come in.

I point to Gwen and say, "She's worse off. She's been choked."

They attend to her. A rolling cot is brought in and she's carefully lifted onto it and taken into the ambulance. Cleo is seen to. She's hurt, of course, but the paramedic said it's probably just a bad bruise.

Cleo finally manages to speak. "Can I go with my mum?"

"Yes, of course," the paramedic says. She climbs into the ambulance.

"I'd like to follow them. Where are they being taken?" One of the paramedics tells me, and I nod. The ambulance takes Gwen and Cleo away.

Constable Jacobs and I are alone. She looks around, bags the Taser and the rope, saying, "We'll need these as evidence."

"Can I go now?" I ask.

"Yes, that's all for now, but I will have further questions later. Here's my card if you think of anything in the meantime that you think is important."

"Of course." I look over the card and see that her name is Connie. Constable Connie - has a nice ring to it. I walk out and then notice that the front door has been damaged and won't lock.

She says, "We'll have a locksmith fix that soon. We're used to these things happening. Can we drop off new keys with you?"

"Yes. Um, the guy won't make bail, will he? I'm sure that Gwen and Cleo will be worried."

"Well, I'm not a judge, but based on the evidence, I highly doubt it."

"Good."

I turn to her and notice her looking me up and down. I glance down and see that my nipples are hard from the general excitement. I blush and look into her face and she's smiling. I return the smile and say, "Well, I guess I'll be seeing you again soon."

"Yes, Mary."

I walk home and pour a tumbler of juice down my throat. I sit on my sofa and try to settle. The events of the last hour wash through me. I remember my self-defence courses and how I had hoped at the time that I would never have to use what I learned, but now I'm so glad that I did. I have saved Gwen's life, and maybe even Cleo's.

COMFORTING GWEN AND CLEO

I finally manage to feel half-normal, so I collect my handbag, put the hospital name into the map app on my phone and drive over. I ask at the front desk, but since I'm not a relative and I can't remember Gwen's and Cleo's surname, they don't let me go back to see her. I implore them to at least have Cleo come out into reception, and finally, they do.

"How are you, Cleo?"

"Okay. I'll have a bruise but there's no permanent damage."

"Good. And how's your mum?"

"Her larynx was crushed a little, so she shouldn't talk for a day or so, but she'll be okay, they think. They want to keep her overnight for observation."

"Okay, I wanted to see her, but maybe it's best not to."

"Yeah."

We sit silently for a minute. I ask, "Do you want to go back to your mum?"

"I think she's asleep now. I guess I can go home for a while. Maybe I'll come back later."

"Okay, let's go. I can bring you back any time you want."

We get into my car and we drive in silence. When I stop my car in my driveway, I say, "You can stay with me. I'm not sure if they've fixed your door."

"Okay, if it's not a bother."

"Of course not. Let's check your door." We walk to their front door, and it's still broken. "We should gather valuables to take to my house." We find a couple of suitcases with clothes in them, dump out the contents and pack laptops, jewellery and other nice items just in case looters come by.

Walking into my house, Cleo collapses on the sofa and falls asleep instantly. I was going to invite her to my bed, but instead, I get a pillow and blankets, making her comfortable and letting her nap there.

I suddenly feel drained also, the tension of the morning washing out of me. I think about a nap but I'm too wired to sleep. I hear men talking next door, so I wander outside and see locksmiths repairing the door.

I introduce myself, but they're not sure they can leave the keys with me. I pull out Constable Connie's card and give her a call. I put her on with the locksmiths, and she assures them that it's okay, so they give me a pair of keys.

I go back home and prepare a couple of sandwiches. I eat one and leave the other on the coffee table by Cleo. I sit with her, gazing at her lovely body with its pretty, but bruised face. After an hour or so, she wakes up.

"How are you feeling, Cleo?"

"A little better, Miss Mary."

"I made you some lunch. What would you like to drink? Juice, milk, soda, water?"

"Juice would be good."

"Is apple okay?"

"Yes, fine."

After Cleo finishes her lunch, I suggest that she call the hospital to see if her mum is awake. She is, so we drive over and spend the afternoon with her. On our way out, Cleo and I have a light dinner in the hospital café before driving home.

On the way, I say, "Cleo, I know your door is fixed, but the invitation to stay with me still stands. I think you could use the company."

"That would be nice. Can we stop by our house so I can get some things?"

"Of course."

We pull up and walk over. I open the door and hand Cleo the new keys. She collects some clothes and toiletries and we go to my house. We are both mentally exhausted, so I invite Cleo to my bedroom. She smiles and accepts.

When we have washed our faces, we climb into my bed. I hold her close. She whispers, "Do you need me to please you, Miss Mary?"

I don't feel particularly sexy after the trauma of today's events, and I can tell that she doesn't either, so I reply, "No, Cleo, you don't need to. We can just cuddle and sleep."

"All right."

She nestles in my arms and I hold her lovingly. We drift off to sleep.

PICKING UP GWEN

I wake up in the morning, having slept for almost twelve hours. I stumble to the kitchen and make some coffee. Cleo walks in and says, "Good morning."

"Good morning, Cleo. How do you feel?"

"Ugh, pretty awful, and ow, where dad hit me hurts."

"Let me see." I walk over and say, "Oo, wow, that's a doozy. But it's not near the eye, so that's good."

"I wonder how Mum is."

"Oh yeah. Call the hospital and ask."

Cleo calls and finds out that her mum is okay to come home. We make arrangements to pick her up at 10:00. I drive over and we bring her to their house. We go in and let Gwen rest on the sofa.

"Did you sleep all right, Gwen?" I ask.

"Uh yeah, I guess. I think they gave me something to knock me out. I feel groggy though."

"Well, there's no reason to do anything but rest. Would you like some coffee or breakfast?"

"No, thanks, I had breakfast at the hospital."

"Oh, Mum, I'm so sorry that you feel so awful," Cleo says as she cuddles her. I sit in a chair opposite them.

"I'll get over it, but talking is a bit rough still."

"Take it easy, Gwen," I say. "You've been through a lot."

"Yeah. Oh, I hope that my bastard of a husband is in jail."

"Constable Connie figured he wouldn't be allowed out on bail."

"Good."

Gwen and Cleo sit cuddling. I ask, "Is there anything I can do for either of you now?"

"No, Mary," Cleo replies. "You've done so much. We are so grateful."

"Well I made a promise to keep you safe, and that's what I did."

"Wow, did you ever," Cleo says.

"Okay, I'll leave you two alone. You know how to call me. I'll fly over here if there's anything I can do."

"Thanks, Mary," Gwen says.

I leave them and go home. I'm starving all of a sudden so I make some toast, fry four eggs and wash them down with coffee. I feel grubby, so I shower, put on my sheer robe and zone out on my bed.

ASSISTING WITH INQUIRIES

Around mid-afternoon, I hear a knock on the door. I rouse myself out of my nap and shuffle to the door. I don't change out of my robe, expecting it to be Cleo. I open the door and Constable Connie is there.

"Oh, hello, Constable, uh, Jacobs." (I almost said "Constable Connie.")

"Hello, Mary. I'm making some follow-up inquiries about yesterday's incident. May I come in?"

"Sure, no worries." I lead the way to the lounge room and sit on the sofa. She is standing. "Won't you have a seat?"

"Uh, okay." She sits in the chair opposite me.

She reads the statement that she has written from my account and asks me to read it and sign it if I agree that it's accurate. I read it carefully and it seems correct, so I sign two copies. She says I can keep one.

"Now about your use of the Taser," she says, "I have to ask you a few questions."

With trepidation, I ask, "Oh, was it illegal for me to use it?"

"Given that you were defending Gwen, it is almost certainly justifiable, but we have to follow certain procedures because you did use a weapon."

"I see."

"Why do you have it?"

I know I told her before, but I guess she needs it on the record. I explain about the gang who had roughed up a few neighbours before they were convicted and jailed.

"I took a self-defence course, and an optional module was the Taser. It was given by a police officer, and I got a certificate of completion for that. We all had to be shocked by it so we knew what it felt like. Wow, they are something."

"Yes they are, we have to do extensive training and we get shocked several times by each other when we train. Do you still have the certificate?"

"I'm sure I can find it. Should I get it?"

"Yes, that would pretty much wrap up the justification, verifying that you had proper training." My robe falls open as I stand up, showing Connie my naked body. I hear a faint gasp and look up to see her gazing at me, her mouth agape. I smile, close my robe and saunter off to my office.

I rummage around, find it and bring it back, sitting on the sofa again. Connie photographs it and says, "Good. Now there's one other thing that I want to ask you about."

"Yes?"

"The guys in the lab examined the CCTV recorder. It seems that only the last two weeks are saved, which makes sense. The USB extract that you made is consistent with the whole contents, so that is fine."

"Okay," I say, not sure what else to add.

"Late yesterday, the lab guys told me that for the master bedroom camera, the recording only goes back to 8 am yesterday. Do you know anything about that?"

I go beet red, thinking that maybe I'm in trouble for obstructing justice by erasing that. To stall for time, I ask her, "May I get a coffee?"

"Sure."

I go into the kitchen, my head spinning as I fill my coffee. Then it occurs to me that the case evidence wouldn't need the bedroom recording at all, and certainly not before yesterday morning. So why is she asking about that?